NOT FAIR I DONT WANNA WORK

>want to get government funbux for food
>you can only get money for 3 months/36 months if you're a single person with no kids
>otherwise you have to submit to government inspection of your attempts to get work
>or actually work, thus defeating the purpose
what's the point of even applying

why do they discriminate against single men

i see why the underclass shits out kids nonstop now, it's the only way to survive. and don't give me some lame argument about how i don't deserve money for food and comfort, the economic machine provides trillions into blowing up ragheads and corporate welfare, some should go to the populace

Attached: 1.png (412x351, 92K)

oh no I guess you'll just have to contribute

contribute to what? what does that mean?

Just declare disability

Yeah I'm tired of working also. It's not like I'd sit on my ass playing Vidya all day. There would be a renaissance with people coming up with new inventions and art when they don't wage slave all day and vodka the depression away at night.

There does need to be a change.

ironically it was obama who nerfed EBT benefits, fucking over his own nigger base just like trump fucked over his white base

the lesson: NEVER VOTE

Attached: 1517491054961.jpg (640x480, 47K)

i work 8 h day minium to clean gardens and make it beuty for more rich people, i have no enegery for hobbies i have 25 y and im like this like 19 years old , i live in my own apartament and i have a shitty car,

give thanks, i do, even if women ignore me if i a plebian

its the Price user, eventually the game traps you, and you have to choice on work or being a degenerated flower,

fight for wat you desire to créate, this society its failed, fight for you and you loved ones

Contribute to the world you live off, parasite.

i like how you can't define "contribute"

the only people in the world "contributing" is people working with energy, housing and water/food supply,

If a job doesn not build upon supporting these things , its busywork nonsense and noone should be forced to work with busywork nonsense.

Too fucking bad, kid. I personally cannot receive any assistance because white nigger parents had to commit identity theft in order for them to keep shitting out more kids and not work.

Take the Martpill.

Attached: 20190423_105332.jpg (4032x2268, 2.07M)

Study up on the symptoms of your favorite mental illness. Then get arrested for a non violent misdemeanor and exhibit those symptoms so it gets into the police report. Set for life.

Bull fucking shit. Leeches are and always were the scum of the earth. Jow Forums is full of NEETs and none of them ever accomplished jack shit. The people who make shit happen either have a job in their field or do some kind of mundane task during the day. Einstein for example worked in a patent office.

I dunno, maybe get a disability for being crazy or cut off a limb? Drink wood alcohol and go blind?

>Einstein for example worked in a patent office.
Damn that's Jewish af, wonder which relative got him that job

Society doesnt need your labor, jews might though

Everyone on here commenting doesnt though, all their food is avaialble, they have a roof over their head, no fuel shortage for their vehicles, anything they want is still readily avaialble

Get a job if you can, but realize society doesnt need you anymore, not unless you take someone elses job

Just go fucking hang yourself now and save the rest of us a lot of misery.

i can see myself giving up on life one day and ending up at walmart and then killing myself after a month or two

A month? Come on, show some gusto! I've been working here for over 15 years! If the job or life gets you down, just drown your sorrows in alcohol and pills when your shift is OVER.

Attached: 20190222_100200.jpg (2560x1440, 1009K)

It means get a job, nigger.

Sauce pleas.

God bless you Spanish fren, this system is hell.
I wish I could be a degenerate flower instead of working.

Attached: 1558216094248.jpg (668x483, 37K)

Your hedonistic faggotry is not welcome here. Go back to /b/ or wherever the fuck living off of others charity is acceptable.

Live off the grid from your potatoes.