Moldova is not Romania

And it will never be, fuck off all the gypsie romanians claiming that, nobody wants to join your shitty country, id rather be poor and independent.

When will Romania give Transylvania back to Hungary?

Attached: md.png (220x147, 19K)

Isn't Moldova the poorest country in Europe? Why does it even exist?

Yes it is, Moldova used to be one of the richest soviet republics, but the transition to capitalism fucked us and basically all the industry was in the separatist state called Transnistria. It exists because when russia won the wars against the turks it helped create romania and decided to take 1 part of it, was part of the russian empire and part of ussr, that changed our dna and our identity, we dont feel "Romanian" we are Moldovan.

Moldovans are boogers in the left nostril of Russia. Transnistrians are boogers in the right nostril of Russia. And all the Stans are Russia’s STDs.

Then can you stop getting our citizenship only to go out of the country into the EU and make crimes and burglaries?

Moldovans are good people, the ones making crimes in Eu are romanians, stop giving citizenship you dummies, the ones that get it dont even feel romanian its just a way to emigrate.

I cant stop it since my government want you people, why not you tell your kind to no longer come and I can assure you that your kind is as worse as the gypsies are.

Fuck off memeflag bozgor

Attached: 1551215692597.jpg (540x420, 41K)

Worst thing to happen to us was getting that wretched piece of land called Transylvania

>but the transition to capitalism
got robed blind, you shill

fuck off Basarabia you culturally appropriating shithole

So Romanian Bosniaks?
Booo!

I thought that there was support for romanian anexation in Moldavia and the only reason for this to not take place was that you wre extremely poor

Nobody wants them and neither they want with us the best is for them to join the EU and leave us the fuck alone

>Russia created Romania
Russian education

As lons as they are poor and they have russians troops in their terrotiry they will never join the eu

Have you paid the tax for your town rapist yet?

I dont know they have a jewish MP so maybe they will give up on Transnistria via their regionalization program that was talked about and then join the EU, honestly I dont care I just dont want them here anymore.

Who do I support here? Which one of these 2 is the least white?

what you don't like having 9000 moldovians registered in a one bedroom apartment?

The relationship between the two countries started during the 15th century, when a Moldavian prince, Stephen the Great, married his daughter to the Tsar’s son. In 1712, another Moldavian prince, Dimitrie Cantemir allied with Peter the Great to gain independence from Ottoman Empire. He became one of Peter’s courtiers.

Russian-Romanian relations were generally cordial until the end of the 18th century when Russia was helping Wallachia and Moldavia, two principalities that would later join to create Romania, free themselves of Ottoman domination. Russia's role as a spiritual "guardian" for the Ottomon Empire's Orthodox Christian subjects was affirmed in the 1774 Treaty of Kuchuk Kainardji, and Russia soon after gained a border with the Ottomon Empire right next to the principalities.

Moldova is way whiter.

If they were real moldovians since they are romanians no I would not but majority arent even that but ukrainians and russians, so they can go fuck themselves.

I had an idea they were. Found this romanian outside my doorstep this morning.

Attached: abcro.jpg (342x257, 25K)

Well, to be fair thats a gypsie, there are some white romanians but they are rapidly going extinct, gypsies make about 10% of the population and they breed like rats, romania will be europe's india in a century.

lol believing the town rapist
nice history lesson bro also nice how you don't say what happened afterwards where Russia kindly took Basarabia from Romania and started the rusofication process. Did the Russians helped create Romania? Yes however it wasn't some benevolent act they just wanted to get to Constantinople

angry kebab detected

Attached: 1451476051832.jpg (350x350, 11K)

Moldova belongs to Transnistria. :dab: :dab: :dab: