I WAS ATTACKED BY IRAN

Earlier today I went for a walk because I don't want to spend all day indoors in front of the computer.

As I was walking down my street, I heard a noise behind me, but I didn't pay any attention to it, I thought it was construction or just typical summer traffic humdrum.

Turns out Iran was after me and they decided to attack me, because of my liberties and freedoms. What should I do now? Did anyone have similar experiences?

Attached: paytriot.jpg (1024x545, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

An Iran flew over my Israel

It's crazy how many #Terrorism comes out of #TerroristIran. If only someone did something about it, we need #ChangeNow to make #BetterWorld and #StopTerror in Iran.

Nice try kikes. Isran did nothing wrong
No more wars for wallsreet
Let there be middle east peace

>spidermanpointingatspiderman.jpg

It's beyond cringe how you JIDF faggots swarm Jow Forums post Faggot Zion Don announced his (((campaign))).

You'll pay, one day you will. The mere fact that you think that you won't, means that you will. Same goes for Jewmerican zio-slaves. They unironically think they're untouchable forever, and this is how downfalls happen.

Although it won't happen yet, Jewmerican Army is in top tier shape.

Attached: zoglets.jpg (1600x1200, 587K)

Attached: 1489427630_wheeze.gif (411x274, 412K)

HAHA FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM WE ARE TAKING YOUR BOARD LIKE IT OR NOT

No you're not.

Attached: jewmericastrong.png (1570x859, 1.15M)

Just talk some shit then do nothing run away and hide, it usually works with Iran.

>Faggot Zion Don
Still no war, kike

Attached: _pol_chan_-_2019-06-19_00.16.18.png (834x660, 162K)

A+ thread

Iran did holocaust, Iran also fucked my wife.

>kike

Fuck your Jewmerican circumcised life you piece of shit, I'll pray that those dormant cancer cells wake up on you soon you worthless sack of glut.

Attached: 1559782721401.jpg (720x960, 156K)

you're welcome

Attached: C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg (800x450, 46K)

ZION DON IS A MOSSAD PAWN

Attached: 4L_7CFYg5SO.jpg (816x684, 157K)

>Fuck your Jewmerican
STFU Commie. Fix your shithole country and stay off our board.

Attached: putin jesus communism.jpg (777x623, 89K)

>ZION DON IS A MOSSAD PAWN
STILL NO WARS

Attached: mccain trump neocon.jpg (1760x1215, 512K)

Just a reminder that muslims are jews also.
Stay mad muhammad

Attached: 23048239044354.jpg (790x616, 227K)

>Commie

Hello, boomer department? There's one of your faggots on the loose, here on /pol.

Attached: boomin-usa.png (1228x968, 1.26M)

Can confirm, iran just flew over my house.

10 / 10

YOU WONT EVEN SEE IT COMING WHITEBOI

OK jew.

Attached: khazarian-visage.webm (654x360, 2.89M)

you can tell she was calling for shlomo
most likely shlomos wife.
checked

Attached: happymerchant-ultrahd.jpg (735x820, 154K)

STILL NO WARS

Attached: 1000% smug trump.png (415x477, 213K)

The chosenites.

Attached: chosen-genetics.jpg (1024x721, 100K)

This is what being a "paytriot woke redpilled circumcised mutt means"

> using KEK and PEPE memes
> claiming to be a "meme war veteran"
> using words like "libtard" unironically
> listening to Jordan Peterson, Shapiro
> "muh goatfucking mudslimes"
> shadilay!
> vote for Trump

Death to Jewmerica.

Attached: 1560356275004.jpg (675x1200, 223K)

>Death to Jewmerica.
How long till you blow yourself up?

Attached: xcTqkUgukSpeVUM-800x450-noPad.jpg (399x224, 25K)

How does it feel, knowing we can do what ever the fuck we want, where ever the fuck we want and when ever the fuck we want. Litteraly nobody will stop us, we want oil, it's ours, done, pussy.

Trump nigger zionist Kike proceed to put yourself in an oven

Attached: 4L_YuXlsP4L.jpg (326x643, 50K)

Based

How does it feel getting replaced whiteboi? We will take your country, your homes, and even your little Jow Forums naziboard. You will have nothing. Enjoy your future whiteboi.

Iran hid my keys and made my wife cry. Ivade NOW.

What is this jew's name?

Attached: IWonderWho.jpg (292x173, 7K)

HOLY SHIT A FALSE FLAG JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE

Attached: 1559782601588.jpg (550x895, 115K)

Tehran is getting glassed. Time to change out your tampons.

Attached: za1.png (1000x621, 1.29M)

30 year old boomer

America is not a source of pride. America hates you. Jews have convinced you that if we spend trillions of dollars to fight wars for israel, and offer up the lives of our neighbors and children that it somehow makes you more powerful. It does not. Your wages are stagnant, your jobs are going to women and immigrants, your vote is meaningless, and it gets worse every day. They tell you to be proud of our military as they strip away your community, your family and your country.

There hasn't been a war that has benefitted the American populace since the revolution. Stop being stupid.

Nigger, you feel proud? Taking what isn't yours? Even if, and if, niggers and spics took over the United States, you would just turn it into the same shit hole you just ran from. Then, when you realise, you're still being ruled by rich white men, and get sent to a different shit hole to die, you will understand, you're fucking retarded.

You're not a boomer, shut the fuck up.

>Stop being stupid.

WHUT ARE YER, A COMMIE!?!?

FUCKEN COMMIE!

Attached: jewmericans1.jpg (3344x2508, 936K)

I was saying that you are a spiritual boomer retard. This is real life. Stop treating war and politics like a sunday football game.

You know you cant stop us you cucked whitebois. Just watch.

>Stop treating war and politics like a sunday football game.

Tough proposition...fat slob flouridated high fructose corn syrup'd circumcised ZOG slave faggot will be hard pressed to change his indoctrinated default "Israel first and last" attitude/programming.

Attached: download.jpg (284x177, 12K)

Maybe you should be more clear cunt, sarcasm through text works 1% of the time. At this point politics is, a fucking joke, litteraly nothing you do or say will change the fact we have an idiot president and politicians that wanna give reprimands to niggers 200 years after slavery ended.

We do have the capability of leveling sand niggers however, and that's at least a minor enjoyment.

>scared shitless iranians with VPNs make a thread out of pure fear
kekeke
Every Iranian could die tomorrow and no one in the US would even fucking care.

fuck off tpusa

Hating the american government is one thing. Wishing the destruction of its people by outside forces is another. You're a traitor if you wish the latter.

America is likely on the road to collapse, and our only hope to survive that is to cripple and destroy our major opposition before they destroy us.
You are naive as shit if you think other countries will just leave us alone.

tpusa i don't speak muslim. English please.

>We do have the capability of leveling sand niggers however, and that's at least a minor enjoyment.

This is probably on the only whitepill in all of this ZOG hellscape that was primarily enabled by retarded Jewmerican trash like you and your ancestors.

Iran might suffer but just like your faggot army couldn't do shit in Afghanistan for 20 years, or Vietnam, or anywhere, I hope you'll get stuck in Iran as well, and die en masse for Israel.

The more dead Americans the better, the more caskets and crying whores on television the better.

But one thing that makes me happy about it is what's happening in your country, the brutal replacement in your jewish melting pot.

> You will pay taxes out of your ass to pay for reparations.
> You will lose your job to a nigger faggot trans pansexual queer drag faggot whatever
> Your children (if you manage to have one, plastics, fertility, low testosterone etc) will be faggotized in schools and there's NOTHING you can or will do about it
> all "MUH RED STATES" will eventually turn blue
> and you won't do shit with those pathetic gunz even if they let you keep them, which they won't

So I guess the justice will eventually get served.

Death to Jewmerica.

I hope your family dies, your mother specifically, that retarded whore should've guzzled you but your father faggot was probably a rabbit fucker, cummed in that whore after 4 pumps and here you are, a ZOG slave paytriot indoctrinated faggot.

Circumcised, at that.

Attached: 1560352342839.png (400x400, 38K)

>Croatian thinks his opinion matters
Kekstafarian.

Attached: thisrighthere'aintgood.gif (500x374, 1.89M)

NAZI SCUM, OFF OUR BOARD! NAZI SCUM, OFF OUR BOARD! Make Jow Forums Nazi Free Again :)

OK circumciso mutt zoglet

Attached: jewmericans2.jpg (750x651, 83K)

You stupid fuck, I'm a middle class foundry worker, I don't make the decision to level shit holes like yours, but if every fucking country wants me dead because of what some fuck in office says or does then fuck you too, seriously.

Amazes me how many normies buy this shit. The DM comment section is cringy.

Get fucked get chemo'd.

Attached: amuhrica.jpg (2048x2048, 612K)

>still thinks I care
lmao

Inavade North Korea or Africa but better Middle East or both.

Stay poor cunt, enjoy not knowing how even lower class Americans live. Fuck you

Attached: IMG_20190620_082018517.jpg (3120x4160, 2.27M)

Shut up mutt

Attached: 1560941367185.jpg (500x375, 35K)

You too? I bet it's the Bosniaks, they have a hidden Iran depot under Zenica, all the world Iran population is supplied from there

>What should I do now?
OY VEY! It looks like someone is in dire need of freedom and democracy again, go-...guys!

That all you got fuck stick? A meme? The education in 3rd world countries is a joke, keep being retarded.

Seriously, Croatian nigger, go read a book, you're beyond retarded.

great thread

Based and red pilled

based and red pilled

Pic is fake and gay.
You're a shill and you're posting the same shit on qresearch.
If you want it so badly, come get it.

Attached: IMG_21431.jpg (120x160, 8K)

Wow. You hate the (((USA))) even more than me. Quite an achievement!

Yes. This is what Jow Forums should look like. :))

Ew. Gross dude

based and redpilled

>Stay poor cunt,
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)

hehe

False illegal operations against Syria Yemen Iran and many other places also still in Afghanistan it's all insane lies

Attached: 54D9D758158C45D2BDAB8225C0909678.jpg (1024x683, 82K)

False trump is engaging in illegal war still also his illegal attacks for the terror state of Israel based on psyop hoaxes sloppy job mossad

Iran.

Attached: 705EBB9DFC2B4ABDABAC8B317C991149.png (639x639, 878K)

>have Sex

AMERIMUTTS BE LIKE

Attached: 56r.gif (912x460, 327K)

You have to ask yourself what motive would Iran have to blow up oil tankers in their own backyard. There really is none. Then ask yourself who would have an Interest in causing a war with Iran. So are left with Saudis and Israel and of course John Bolton axis.

hey rabbi, you forgot your memeflag

>the same butthurt Croach STILL making his daily asshurt thread

b&r

Did they guy you with a limpet mine?

Similar experience here, happened just this morning.
>be me
>I got up to do my morning peepee-poopoo as usual.
>Plopped my bouncy body on the toilet and let spray my good-goy reserves from the night before.
>almost finished painting mommy’s new porcelain throne
>using hers this morning since that bitch didn’t pre-order Samurai Shodown like I demanded
>suddenly feel an object forcing its way up my strong fecal stream
>not like usual when I suck it back in, this is bigger
>I strain my 352 inch neck around to see none other than my neighbor Arman thrusting his throbbing chad part into my flapping brown ring
>Iran is behind him, rubbing his shoulders and encouraging his ever-increasing fervor
>I am not pleased
>Arman releases his juices into my anal cavity, but my good-goy stream protects me from pregnancy (mommy got pregnant when she let Arman’s juices stay inside her)
>enraged, I waddle to my WMD bunker in the backyard
>the trip only took 30 minutes this time
>instantly hack nuclear launch silos through my ironic Twitter account
>target that chad Arman and normie friend Iran
>nuclear devastation imminent
>pretty sure I saw mommy, Arman and Iran bouncing around in mommy’s room as I waddled away
Iran really pissed me off this morning.

Why do you love the nazis so much?