Why are Baby Boomers the worst generation to ever exist?

Why are Baby Boomers the worst generation to ever exist?

Attached: 7542120985.jpg (700x525, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2006/04/10/education/10aid.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Heavy anti-nationalist propaganda

Why should they pay for you college? No body paid for their college but themselves. They worked hard and made the money to go to school on their own, and you can too. Go get a job and save up, that's what I did. Don't forget to look people in the eye and firmly shake their hand, it helps you stand out from the others. Don't even bother with applications, just go ask to speak with the manager.

It could be argued that they’re the generation who had everything handed to them but still maintain the belief that younger people should earn their keep, but most likely they’re not the real problem and this is all just millennials being little bitches who can’t handle being adults.

This is a pretty based ad, and I'm a zoomer who drives a muscle car and paid for my own degree.

Trying to get us to turn on our parents right before you try to give them Alzheimers disease so you can get the estate tax because look at this law

i mean i wouldnt wanna no. i'm taking that real estate whether or not its paid for and squatting for centuries probs

You write like a nigger.

>No body paid for their college but themselves
boomer retard spotted. the cost of four year degrees tripled within a generation.

It's true though. It's not hard to save up your money and pay for college.

Yea screw them old guys dumb old man i hate old men dumb boomers give me money stupid senior citizen golf players stole our dollars and cant even play golf like us dumb old men

Attached: 4L_U8Gj516R.jpg (650x644, 43K)

sorry i only read the first sentence of every post

Your education, your problem.stupid commies

Most zoomers all claim to be white yet they behave like actual niggers and even unironically talking in ebonics. You’re out of touch boomer were the new super generation look how superior we ard

Unless your kid is going for stem or medicine tell them to fuck off.

Imagine wanting to own a fucking Mustang. Thats like wanting to fuck niggers. Nobody's going to be impressed.

Anyone who is begging their parents to pay for their college degree should not be going to college. You are broke, you can't afford anything, and you don't have an understanding of how to properly save/hoard your pay checks.

Any boomer dumb enough to fall for these Jewish ads deserves their bratty children. Waste money on some pos Ford that won't last 10 years or help out your own progeny secure their future and your legacy.

It makes sense in the US. They're cheap, powerful and handle well enough. They're probably the best all-round performance per dollar, when you consider they're literally cheaper than an MX-5.
In Australia though, I don't get it.

>Just go and ask to speak to the manager

That's the best way to apply for a job because you safe the employer the hassle of going through your application email and it also shows that you are interested in the job.

I only had 2 jobs so far because I'm only 19 but I got both of them by doing that

Hourly reminder:
It's not young against old.
It's not black against white.
It's not male against female.
It is ALWAYS Rich against poor.
Always.

Attached: doubtful_stephanie.png (256x286, 182K)

Yeah it's our fault for having to work 2 jobs just to get any benefits and a stable life while our country has been mass importing niggers and foreigners for decades while white boomer cucks sell out the country to go suck more jew dick. It's definitely those millennials though right kike?

The GT350r is one of the most based sports cars on the planet, you clearly no nothing about cars.

Only the strong survive and the whiners always beg the winners for scraps. Then they complain about their scraps. Niggers gonna nig I guess.

Attached: 1539689712685.jpg (960x833, 53K)

No It's ALWAYS poor against the Rich. Go in debt for your idiot phone and car you can't afford loser.
You'll never do shit in life but complain about your betters. Now hurry the fuck up my coffee is getting cold and I got work to do loser.

Millenials are the worst. Have you been to a college campus?

Attached: 20190206_120342.jpg (2560x1440, 1.05M)

>work and save for years to send your kids to a marxist indoctrination camp
Sending your kid to college is the most jewish thing you could do, fuckwit.

>nytimes.com/2006/04/10/education/10aid.html
This article is from 2006. Fuck me.

You imported non-whites into your countries en masse to boost your house prices KYS

Attached: 1560661008841m.jpg (1024x800, 192K)

Ya who would want a mustang

Attached: 609CE45B-34BC-40F8-B3B3-6968F27C8908.jpg (1137x853, 74K)

Remember that song from Disney's The Lion King?
>"I just can't wait to be king"
The boomers spent their youth talk about how things were going to be different when they were in charge. Now that they are in charge, I wonder if things are going the way they thought they would go? The baby boomers have done nothing but take without ever bothering to put back. They created a mountain of debt, a massive decline in social standards including toleration for divorce and single motherhood, and the appropriation of Western countries for third world migration.

But those quirky 22 year old millennials are the cause of all the world's problems, right?

The base knowledge of everything is in your hands, literally. You should easily produce more than triple at a fraction of the effort. Anything else is an excuse.

I worked and paid for my college while studying. I paid most of it and ended up with less than $12,000 in total debt after 4 years. Using only my own credit, I financed this gap and already paid the entirely of it off.

If you guys can't jump through these incredibly low and easy hoops to make it while young, we don't even want you near us as the real difficulty of adulthood ramps up.

I'm going to college for free. Feels pretty good living in a first world country.

Attached: 1557645025438.jpg (554x336, 59K)

Stfu boomer. It costs close to a million dollars to become a doctor.

Most shit jobs pay for college now, like Walmart

just chuck your boomer parents into a retirement home where mostly niggers are employed.
Also, slip their caretaker a $20 and tell them your mee-maw or paw-paw is a staunch racist. Let their last days be miserable and violent.

Attached: 7215bd108ef977171a8c0d1271e45294.jpg (400x397, 24K)

>The base knowledge of everything is in your hands
I’ll just tell that to my next employer, I’ll see how it goes.

they voted to join the EU

This has to be bait. Absolutely bait. Fuck you boomer

DAY OF THE PILLOW

My mom went to college for about 20k. She got a masters degree because she was bored and has never used it for anything. One year of school for me is 75k (university of chicago) and the school tells me every year to expect a 5-6% increase in costs.

My final year of college may be 100k. When I graduate I will have the debt of someone who just purchased a home. I still need to get a masters in my field (physics) in order to get a proper job.

Attached: 1654302.jpg (1280x720, 170K)

Nice memeflag, Moshe.

Attached: boomers.jpg (1024x636, 100K)

In fact in the job interview that statement as a demonstration of your personal principles might go a long way. Responsibility is a big deal.

>have kid
>treat kid like it owes you a favor for creating it
>treat kid with contempt the whole time
>charge kid rent at 16, while having taught kid noting about how to actually get a job
>idk look in the newspaper or something hurr durr
>treat kid like a financial investment while doin gnothing to raise kid
>wonder why kid despises you

Attached: boomer parenting.png (1762x245, 50K)

>be a memeflag kike
>post d&c
war, war never change

my boomer father went on cruises and skii trips but couldn't afford to take me to a doctor. i have lifelong medical issues now from childhood neglect.

Wow this thread is truly full to the brim with enraged zoomers. The truth is your generation is lazy and entitled. You have been spoilt by technology, iphones, facebook, fortnight and so on.

You buy the latest phone contracts with all the minutes and texts and internet speeds and the latest pair of sneakers you saw an advert for, but then complain when you have no money for college. It's pathetic.

You act like us boomers had an easy life growing up but mark my words we didn't. We had to deal with our WW2 veteran parents who were harsh on us and stingy with money. We had to deal with many economic crises and the constant fear and horrors of the Cold War. Stuff you will never experience. We worked our way up from nothing to get what we have and all we get from young people is envy and hatred.

>being born in a 95% white country with a thriving economy getting a fantastic job for life handed to you right out of high school with cheap cost of living and zero debt was soooooooooooooooooo hard
didn't read your shit. you get the rope. traitors before enemies.

They were defeated by victory. Every prior generation had conflict, economic hardship, or some kind of social perturbation that kept the society hard, self determined, and of relentless and resolute attitude.

In the US it was the Civil war, then the exploration and civilizing of the western territories, then WWI, then the Great Depression, then WWII. Since WWII, the US has been immensely prosperous to the point that otherwise major conflicts barely perturb the domestic population. This prosperity over more than one generation (going on 3 now) has led to selfishness, softness, childishness, with, gluttony, vanity, and all of the other vices that make a society turn its back on the known formula that made it so successful for its participants.

The US is overdue for a perturbation that hardens an entire generation, making the nation strong again.

If it doesn’t happen soon, the window for a reset to maintain the union at the top of the international heap may close.

Attached: 9CE22BA9-948C-4D45-B086-BFB7FC21F9F7.png (1440x2560, 3.19M)

Attached: 1539064792819.jpg (445x626, 194K)

We already got a copy pasta boomer itt.

No future but oil wars huh. Ya na fuck you.

>You act like us boomers had an easy life growing up but mark my words we didn't.
see thats the part where babyboomer because really irritating
they refuse to acknowledge how broken society is and how little they did to fix but ride the train until they dies you guys are the pussies generation thats for sure

Yes, let parents pay for their kids college so they get indoctrinated to be commie scums who want to raid their parents retirement accounts so laquanda and Carlos get gibs

Who cares about impressing people, it's a $30k car that can handle 800 horsepower with just a bolt on supercharger

It could look like a pinto and I’d still want one.

Cry more, losers.

>if you can't jump through these hoops that weren't in place a generation ago...

once again, the kike enabler expects the millenials to live like ascetics, while his masters rape the planet with impunity

Doesn’t have to be a war. It could be as simple as an economic catastrophe, like the Great Depression, cutting our teeth in space to turn the ember back into a flame. But yes, conflict is the most likely.

It’s the tragedy of humanity, always has been. Societies are at their very best, technologically, economically, etc, after winning a major conflict where the sovereignty of the nation was in question. Unfortunately I don’t see human nature changing that much in the foreseeable future, so we’re destined to do it until a single culture wins out. Right now it looks like the Chinese, but I don’t think their culture has the creative or intellectual juice to get humanity properly into space. The japs or Koreans could do it, but they’re losing the Long game war of nations right now.

My father is a retired boomer and his health is failing. He has never been around in my life. He moved to Florida and has been living there enjoying life riding his Harley, playing golf, going to bars, living life to the fullest because he has a good pension. He didn't help me through college. He has never helped me do anything when I bought my first fix it upper house. He was never around even when he did live here.

Now he needs my help and I'm not going to be there for him just like he has never been here for me. He wanted his hedonistic individualist life, he can continue to do it on his own. I told him he has no place with me back here in New York. I'm not his fall back plan. Find someone else to use because you aren't using me. Maybe you should have shown that you cared about family instead of yourself and your desires. I fucking hate boomers and enjoy watching them die out.

>Horrors of the cold war
>Worked up from NOTHING
If this isn't bait I hope you realize your generation rode on the backs of your parents accomplishments, took advantage of the prosperity that they created, ruined the world with disregard for the environment, and imported countless immigrants into your countries, effectively turning the world into a collapsing, polluted, multicultural hellscape.

In the 1950's it was being taught that you should ignore your babies when they cry or pay little attention to them. In later monkey experiments, the monkeys who grew up without being held or stimulated were basically retarded.

My parents advice to me as I'm about to have my first kid "if it cries and it's fed with a clean diaper just ignore it".

Explains why boomers are all miserable retards. Mommy never held them.

hahaha you're going to have an even worse time in the care home getting beaten and spat on by pakis you boomer cunt. Can't wait until we seize your assets and yeet your pensions to pay for more niggers, you did this to yourself old man

We don't want anyone to pay for our college dipshit, you dumping billions upon billions of federal money into education is what has made it unaffordable. And don't claim that boomers paid for college. It was for all intents and purposes free for your generation, tuition cost you what books cost today. All because of the money you pumped into education through the government so you could virtue signal and help shitskins. I hope you die a horrible cancerous death.

Boomers got cheap everything courtesy of their parents. Did boomers build houses and factories? No, they walked in, got handed a job and then ysing that basic job bought a home. Boomers didn't fight Hitler, they smoked weed and then became neocon trash.

and? who exactly was stupid enough to sign for that kind of loan burden??

>boomers tell you should get a degree
>boomers had it easier
>college costs have tripled
>your eyes are open
>you are a legal adult, ostensibly capable of your own decision and agency
>and you want that degree in communications so you can be a real 'journalist'
>so you sign for 150k debt anyway

Why are zoomies so easy to upset?

Seems the last remnants of humour and wit will die with us Boomers.

Attached: 318 (1).jpg (1200x488, 92K)

Has he asked you for any help? He doesn't sound like the type who would.

>Even though college was non-profit in our days and either free or for a nominal fee. The cost of college tuition has quintupled since the 80s, and we just threw you out when you graduated high school, told you to finance all of it, and to "follow your dreams." Now we're reverse mortgaging the new house and buying new toys while the federal government is garnishing your wages to service your student loan debt like you were a tax dodger or deadbeat dad not paying child support, even though you make 20% less than we did at your age. Get over it entitled Millennials. We don't owe you anything.

Attached: Baby Boomers.jpg (694x405, 42K)

Yes, he wants to move in with me and my family. He is having troubles walking. His body is failing.

You ain't getting shit sonny. I've spent the lot and the house go's to the cat charity.

Then tell him to fuck off. He wanted independence, let him have it.

You are going to cry boomer until you are dead. Absolutely pathetic.

Deadbeat Boomers think that being your sperm donor makes them your dad, and they're so sick, they come crawling back to you after they not only neglected you, but frittered away their money.

A nice pension, eh? Ask yourself, have you ever been offered a pension? Will you ever receive a pension? Certainly not, the Boomers in all these corporations voted them away just in time for them to be the final beneficiaries.

No, me against you and anyone else not with me. Balkanization doesn’t give a fuck about your class struggle when everyone starving. Communists get it first.

My generation is so lazy. Only a few of the people I went to school with are independent now. Most live at home. Sad.

Yup, exactly how I feel and what happened. The company he retired from, no longer has pensions for people hired after like 2010. He hasn't done a god damn thing for me in my life and now wants my help when he is now struggling to do it on his own like I was struggling as a teenager and young 20something.

If you wish to have mercy shown to you, you must also show mercy. The great gift of God to mankind is his constant inclination to be merciful to even the worst sinners. We should at all times try and imitate God as we are called to do (Ephesians 5) and forgive each others crimes and trespasses against you? We cannot let someone else's sin against us poison our ability to work towards reconciliation.

"Therefore be imitators of God, as beloved children. And walk in love, as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us, a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God." (Ephesians 5:1-2)

You can study for free on the internet and then get a job making over 100k a year. Have you been studying?

*against us.

Fuck off boomer Jew Christcuck. I don't want your shit onions advice.

Why the fuck did you go to that university if your couldn’t afford it for a meme degree you cant even use?

Based roofucker. Same here broski.

Attached: 1561041719125.png (334x506, 124K)

I’m not a boomer but fuck I’d like to own a Shelby GT350

Hahahaha that image is literally ford's entire marketing philosophy, they stopped making affordable vehicles to cater to the remainder of boomers that are on their own event horizon and staring death down in 5-10 years. It's all 40k SUVs, 75K king ranches, and mustangs! We'll be bailing ford out in about 10 years.

Bottomless entitlement and the were the first generation raised by kike media and schools.

Attached: 1557925074341m.jpg (768x1024, 105K)

I'm not boomer. I'm a 26 year old whose father and mother abandon me and made sure that I would never have money to go to college or succeed in life. And for two years I was homeless and for some of that time I was in a shelter.

Thanks to the charity of mercy of some christian friends, I am able to go to school and study. I might actually have a life now (though I'll be in huge amounts of debt). My boomer family fucked me, but I will still take care of my mother (as she is now sick and needs help). And if my deadbeat father asked me for help, though I haven't heard from him since I was 8, I would do that as well.

Glory to god.

>a 17 year old doing what his parents and teachers tell him to is responsible for fucking up his life
okay retard

Christcuckanity is perfect for you, a sucker.

>just go and speak to the manager
that's how I know you're a beta, just pop into the store, pick up a broom and start working, s'ow I did it, son. How else are you supposed to show initiative

>No body paid for their college but themselves

Attached: CCE84E43-A86C-4D31-A8EC-7208708BC96E.jpg (828x1089, 591K)

/thread
Anyone who blames another generation for their issues is the problem
Spice options

You mean Jew vs goy?

Inb4 murder

>confirms nighardliness in one post
Spice options

it's the best way to do it IF possible, but workers are becoming so cucked that they won't have the balls to make a decision for themselves even if it's say letting an elderly person off of 10p they are short for the bus. Many things are now online and official, so they need an online application in order to add you to their database, it's highly cucked.

Maybe in austria it's easier but in england it's almost impossible, 10 years ago it was easy and the way to do things also you're only 19, the older you get the harder it is to do this as you're not going for the same shit jobs you got at 19

>too stupid for scholarships
I think I paid about $2000 total for my degree. Why don't you brainlets not get scholarships?

I got quite a few scholarships, but they can't be used for room/board. That has to come out of pocket or from family.

hold up
>charge actual students $3k/credit to subsidy boomers at pocket change a course
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS FUCKING SHIT

How the fuck do you spend 100k on housing in less than 4 years?

Thanks fren, I know I should finish my degree ones of these days. I'm not a neet though. I have an okay full-time job with a major corporation.

Ignore the crocodile tears. He had his entire life to not only be a role model for you, but even to come back and apologize and say he now wants to be a part of your life. He only sharts on over now on account of the $$$. Believe it or not, my Boomer dad was even worse than yours. I'm so ashamed to be related to him that I don't even feel comfortable relaying it on an anonymous forum like this. Let's just say he used to make nearly half a million a year back in the 90s, made no retirement plans, and now my brother is his unpaid caretaker, wiping his ass, showering him, and then working part-time for ten bucks an hour. They'll be evicted soon, he'll have to move in with my mom, find a shelter for the dog, and he's working on finding the most horrific, nig-infested shithole to drop pops off at.

I feel some guilt, as this trickling of Christian forgiveness tickles at my heart (just shows I'm not a Boomer lmao), but it's like, isn't forgiveness supposed to be a two-way street? I've never seen pops apologize or take responsibility for anything in his life. Everything is and has always been a big joke to him, and my half-sister confirmed with me "he's always been like this."