I just received my Canadian passport through my dad who lives in Hamilton...

I just received my Canadian passport through my dad who lives in Hamilton. I'm considering moving to the following cities:

1. Toronto
2. Kingston
3. Ottawa
4. Nova Scotia (not a city but possible)
5. Calgary
6. Edmonton
7. Vancouver

Montreal/Quebec is out, I've been to France and hate French people and their language. I want to live near Anglos and hear American-sounding people.

Attached: SAM_8709.jpg (4000x3000, 1.99M)

Move to Labrador

Nova Scotia hass a comfy vibe, hopefully it is not as progressive as bigger cities.

Smart move not considering Hamilton

Go to toronto and soak in that shithole till you die.

Out of all those, only Calgary is somewhat conservative. (Well maybe Kingston too IDK). Also it's very nice when it comes to traffic. Ottawa is pretty comfy in my travels there IMO, despite it being quite liberal.

Why?
No literally why??
is Macedonia so fucking poor, you want to move to an over priced, over taxed, frozen shit hole where unless you're extremely wealthy, you'll literally be working poor until you die? (that's if you can find a job.)

>toronto
Over priced shit hole full of blacks, pakis, chinks

>ottawa
Over priced government town with no job options besides government or working at tim hortons

>kingston
Small town shithole with no jobs and a university

>Nova Scotia
No work, at all.

>calgary
Never been but I know it's over priced like the rest of canada

>edmonton
Never been but I know it's over priced like the rest of canada

>vancouver
Unless you're a millionaire, I'd stay far away

Fuck off...They're full

Did your father score a Canadian or your mother traded up, Bojane?

Full of chinks, pakis and niggers. One white could only improve things.

1 Macedonian denar = 0.024 CAD

Literally, you're so fucked if you come here.

Also, the winter is brutally long with temperatures that reach -40 daily for months on end, compounded with feet and feet of snow.

You can't afford to live here. People born here can't afford to live here.

>Montreal/Quebec is out, I've been to France and hate French people and their language.
fuck you too slavshit Viva La Québec! I'm sure your presence is welcome in anglo Canada as much as the mudslimes or chinks are welcome there.

what do people in nova soctia do then?

Plus they charge ridiculous amounts for heat and hydro.
People either eat or heat their homes in winter.

Is your dad a millionaire? Is he going to give you millions of dollars upon arrival, cause if not, you're literally so fucked, it's not funny.

collect welfare, drink and do drugs. Inbreed too.

>slavshits
>white
if you consider turko-mongol rapebabies "white"

How do I get an anglo qt gf?

Attached: braceface-sharon-breasts.jpg (600x400, 24K)

by anglo you mean inbred scottish/irish trash that was exiled from the UK?
Be related to them here in canada

Move to Fort Mac, free jobs here.

Vancouver absolutely beautiful if you love outdoors; ocean at foot of Rockies. Expensive as all hell, get what ya pay for. Live cheap in -40c Winnipeg.

They’re all real expensive, I wouldn’t go to Calgary or Edmonton unless you can get a job in the Oulsands, that’s where the big bucks are in AB

British Columbia seems pretty anglo.

>you wouldn't move with other slavniggers to Toronto
lel at ur lyfe

>he literally said "whiter than you muhammad"

It's all so tiresome

>Hongcouver
Anglo all the way man. So many anglos, they nicknamed it "Hongcouver"

If you have no class and no culture and wanna hang out in a Tim horrors parking lot all day, Calgary or Edmonton is for you.

Vancouver or Montreal

Which provinces are Anglo still?

Its not. Main locale of population is Vancouver, and there are districts in the GVA that are 30% white. At this point, the province is maybe 65% white.

Montreal is full of shitskins. Quebec city is better but you have to speak French.

lol be careful not to starve there buddy

Attached: 1561033733581m.jpg (1024x783, 179K)

But then you'd have to live in shitty fort mac. Might as well live in Edmonton and commute.

>Ottawa
>4. Nova Scotia (not a city but possible)
>5. Calgary

These all sound like fake cities from a game that made goofy sounding city names for odd humor.

How'd you get so gay, Canada? Is it your border-line Arab DNA from france?

northern ontario is OK but gets worse by the day as people come up from toronto since its too violent and expensive... some places central/west are nice but youre kind of stuck in small places with limited work. samegoes for nova scotia. you need to know a trade to be out there and make ok money. but NS for example is cheap as shit housing wise (by canadian standards) i can get twice the house that i have here in ontario for half the price if i move to some small ass town...but no work. canada is fucking terrible until we get a huge fucking housing crash or we exile all the chinese and the government sells all their assets. and fuck food prices in canada its not as bad as the eco guy shows but its terrible compared to the USA

Move to the Orillia area. It is unbelievably white and surrounded by lake simcoe with lots of things to do. Land is still very cheap. Haldimand county, near hamilton, is also nice but i notice lots of pakis in new housing developments.
Get your AZ trucking license and you can live anywhere you want due to job demand.

my aunts got a comfy place just outside of orillia. and was a decent price. housing in orillia is really going up i heard tho. you guys even got a fucking costco now nigga movin on up!

i was talking more like huntsville and surrounding area.

Go to New Brunswick. Nobody ever talks about New Brunswick. I’m convinced that 90% of the men from there are truck drivers because the only license plates I see from there are on big rigs.

Youre going to move to toronto for those cute top gurls.

new brunswick gets some fucked up winters

as someone from Florida who has never once been to Canada I always think of Calgary as the 90s wwe watching type of people we had here in the south or as wannabe cowboys wearing their Stetsons

all this based on seeing the flames fans when lightning plays up there

Calgary is probably the least pozzed major city in Canada. They vote conservative both provincially and federally. Their mayor is a Muslim liberal, but this is Canada after all. Can't have everything.

The more developed areas are definitely getting expensive but I just bought half an acre about 15 minutes out of town for 98k. I can throw a modular home on foundation in there for about 160k. Its our long term plan to get out of this rat race.

I thought you had WEED on your passport from the thumbnail.

groceryjew thread

Attached: PM_of_Israel.jpg (958x1167, 373K)

>Montreal/Quebec is out, I've been to France and hate French people and their language

good, stay the fuck away from us foreigner. I've only known one Macedonian and he was a shithead.

Congratulations, Mohammed. Be sure to throw some fags off the top of a tall building as soon as you get there.