DEATH TO JEWMERICA

The only "redpilled" position. That's it.

Attached: jewmerican-faggot-slave.jpg (1000x624, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ukbfhuaUgj4
youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No, just death to Jews. The traitors deserve to be sorted out afterwards. You underestimate those who don't live in cities.

Death to America

Attached: 1504866730680.jpg (633x744, 210K)

>October 7, 2006, shortly after discharge from the hospital, Ziegel married Renée Kline, and were divorced a year later.
>Ziegel died on December 26, 2012 after falling on ice, Peoria County Coroner Johnna Ingersoll said that death was caused by alcohol and drug intoxication, not by the fall

How do you tell the difference between an american and a jew? You both are cut

DISGUSTING RACIST SCUM WE WILL CLEAN YOU OFF THIS BOARD

>How do you tell the difference between an american and a jew?

Attached: 546357.jpg (627x418, 30K)

Nah. All you circumcised pieces of materialistic war-mongering war profiteering pieces of shit deserve death.

Cancer is already doing the bidding but it needs to be amped up more, all you imbeciles deserve miserable existences, poverty, misery, sickness on top of historical statues getting toppled, faggots shoved in your face, faggots taking your jobs, LGBT running your local governments etc.

You are the literal whore of Babylon, and no country enabled jewry like you did, no country empowered jews like Jewmerica did, so the only right position one could have in this world is simple.

DEATH TO JEWMERICA.

Attached: death2jewmerica.jpg (821x1023, 240K)

Even the nonwhites can tell who you are kike.
youtube.com/watch?v=ukbfhuaUgj4

>No, just death to Jews.
You will never pull out a Hitler.

We know the power behind Roosevelt. It is the same eternal Jew that believes that his hour has come to impose the same fate on us that we have all seen and experienced with horror in Soviet Russia. We have gotten to know first hand the Jewish paradise on earth. Millions of German soldiers have personally seen the land where this international Jewry has destroyed and annihilated people and property.

Attached: 1534889569845.jpg (999x754, 207K)

This guy ended up dying of herion in the cold. (Shot up and drank himself to .12 and then slipped on ice and died in the cold, alone)

This is what zog machine does to young men. Anyone who joins the military is serving the Jew

Based

There's no fire on this world big enough for all those circumcised jewmerican mutts and their traitorous degeneracy.

Attached: top-goyim.jpg (1431x1519, 412K)

...and apple sauce.

You still mad cause clinton bombed your country?

Every american that supports their own nation is unironically supporting and indirectly funding Israel. You’re a filthy kike doing damage control by denying this.

Death to America
Death to Israel
Death to jews

Attached: 4L_5dg520bG.jpg (678x381, 56K)

Redpilled

It really bums me out that I didn't screencap all the replies you circumcised jewish slaves made after I pulled these redpilled truths on this degenerate forum.

Every single time, and I mean EVERY single time, the replies you degenerate slaves make are always the same

> we bombed you / we'll bomb you
> your country is small / what flag is that / literally who

This is your brain on ZOG. This is what being a retarded paytriot pig, a ZOG cannon fodder, a future kike spangled banner casket, this is what means having all life energy sucked out from you and the only meaning and ideal in life being dying for Israel.

Don't worry lil nigga, you'll get either fired on diversity hire basis, faggot or some whore will take your job, and you'll get doxxed if you step out of line on Twitter, and also you'll die of cancer, you obese piece of jewmerican mongrel circumcised shit..

Death to Jewmerica.

Attached: jewmerican-cannon-fodder-faggot.jpg (3379x2389, 1.07M)

>Canada
America Lite's opinion discarded.
So...everyone is at fault for what a few Israelis did to get gibs? You're an idiot through and through.
And neither will you, moron.
Cry more dumbass, hating the involuntary host isn't the same as hating the parasite.
Same moronic reply as before. It's always the Croatians.

>So...everyone is at fault for what a few Israelis did to get gibs?

Every Jewmerican will get the judgement. And when I say Jewmerican, I mean "real Jewmericans". And we all know what the core identity of REAL Jewmerican is.

Circumcised dick.

Death to Jewmerica.

Attached: 1560352479877.png (887x729, 81K)

Two different paths in life! Franklin Roosevelt took power in the United States as the candidate of a thoroughly capitalistic party, which helps those who serve it. When I became the Chancellor of the German Reich, I was the leader of a popular national movement, which I had created myself. The powers that supported Mr. Roosevelt were the same powers I fought against, out of concern for the fate of my people, and out of deepest inner conviction. The "brain trust" that served the new American president was made up of members of the same national group that we fought against in Germany as a parasitical expression of humanity, and which we began to remove from public life.

Attached: 1550883714869.jpg (1104x9958, 2.96M)

Remember during WWI they told us it would be the 'War to End all Wars?'

If people fall for the 'proud soldier' bullshit prior to joining up then that's on them. You only have to look at recent History to realize it's all bullshit.

We all had conscription dummy.

Attached: 1552523232722.jpg (731x661, 106K)

My heart goes out to that guy. Did what he was told was the right and true thing and probably realized it was too late and he was lied to when he was there

based

Attached: 12497514.jpg (500x513, 41K)

Thank you for showing your severe lack of knowledge pertaining to Americans. Though, I agree with you on the Jewish American part.
Yes, I'm familiar with the war declaration. I don't disagree with what he said. Also quads checked.

>Thank you for showing your severe lack of knowledge pertaining to Americans.

> implying jewmericans aren't circumcised and implying that circumcision isn't the one single common denominator

lol

Attached: muttworldorder.png (1280x657, 218K)

Then come here and kill Americans. Otherwise you're just a shit talking pussy.

>kill Americans

OK, but how do I recognize them? How does an "American" look like?

Attached: murica.png (479x837, 846K)

Most Americans were circumsised against their will? Why do you hate the victims the parasite chose to feast on?

because there is nothing loveable about you

Attached: 3653332313.jpg (755x544, 50K)

How can you say that? You know nothing about us.

Attached: 5a01785b.png (1175x590, 133K)

>Most Americans were circumsised against their will

>against their will

I remember videos of your retarded zog slave scum shooting civilians from a chopper and making fun of them while mowing them down.

Death to Jewmerica.

Attached: jewmerican-heroes.jpg (630x967, 188K)

I know I've said this before, but you really are a fucking idiot.

>complaining that Americans shot well disciplined V.C.
What an incredible faggot.

Death to America

Get fucked, circumcised zoglets. Never understood why you want your dicks to look like goatfucker dicks. Mudslimes do it so it slides into goat pussy easier, jews do it so it doesn't rub on that 7 year old girl's cervix.
But you...

Attached: 1560499668258.jpg (580x402, 55K)

its quite difficult to know nothing about you, i would wish i would know nothing, but this world is not made of this cloth.

Attached: 123232323.jpg (680x445, 49K)

>involuntary host
>involuntary
>coping so hard he convulses out of reality
America has been volunatarily funding and supporting israe since the creation of the state of Israel. Keep doing damage control for your jewish masters, kike. There’s a reason why the saying “America’s greatest ally” as said by (((trump))) exists.

Attached: 4L_F3GuczDO.jpg (933x697, 136K)

>serbian flag posts yet another jewmerica thread
rent fucking free, mohammad

Mohammad? How can I be Mohammad, living in a 99% white and 99% catholic country with my dick intact?

Kinda hard to take such insults from a circumcised mutt.

Attached: madmutt.jpg (898x904, 80K)

>serbian flag

So your saying we should pack a bullet for every jewmarican because we committed war crimes. Because euro niggers have never and will never do anything wrong. I hope you off yourself and your family.

Attached: ac106c5b.png (214x236, 7K)

Trashy rednecks and niggerfuckers

>So your saying we should pack a bullet for every jewmarican because we committed war crimes

This guy gets it.

Attached: jewmerica.jpg (1040x722, 249K)

random burger, i don't like your nation, ypour peoples mentality and your politics , if you choose to take this personally so be it.
i don't know what you are so proud off

youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM

Attached: 124589.jpg (756x504, 61K)

After 20 years of talking and meeting with americans, sometimes I find myself suprised by how they dont understand why a lot of countries hate them. For me, its a perspective: americans have never felt that anything that they show the rest of the world isnt horrifying and disgusting. Take for example the daily show. For the longest time I didnt understand how my dad could watch it and laugh. Its inaccurate, blatant propaganda and degenerate. When I asked him why he watches it, he said. Its irony. I guess it clicked for me after that. The tv shows, comedy, movies and celebs are what america wants people to know them as, which makes it funny in a very twisted way. Since, I hate that crap. Their was even that time he kept reciting that speech from pacific rim and laughing about it for like three months. When you get old you stop caring about other people and learn to laugh at them instead.

imagine being so obsessed and butthurt that you spam US hate threads and angry walls of text every day

>The tv shows, comedy, movies and celebs are what america wants people to know them as
no

Its a perspective. Maybe your percent of America doesnt find the US mass media as something to be proud of and praised but you know as well as I do that you're not a larger part of the whole. Talking to people from the USA on twitter about abortion, shifts you into this perspective immediately. Its hard to see the different voices of ameribros when jewmerica spews so many things you dont agree on fundamentally. Its not like your opinions gets any notice.