Swedish schools in 2019

>Swedish schools in 2019

Attached: Sweden.jpg (1280x932, 373K)

:(

:)

Disgusting.

There’s a certain level of schadenfreude that I take from watching Sweden’s self perpetuated suicide. They literally have no excuse geographically or historically (colonialism) speaking to be accepting in any non-white people at all! The only thing that I can think of is that they suffer from a huge amount of white guilt based on the Nazis “ideal Aryan” tag, and the fact that their Jewish owned media plays up to it e.g. SVT... of course Barbara Spectre was based out of Stockholm..

NO YOU ARE DISGUSTING RACIST SCUM!

WE ARE TAKING OVER YOUR COUNTRIES, YOUR HOMES, AND EVEN YOUR BOARD *WINK WINK* WHITEBOI

This is his cute part of life too. I daren't imagine what this thing will morph into.

Attached: hor.png (84x100, 24K)

Maybe. Just maybe. The next Hitler will come from blonde Sweden.

Looks like it's already losing its hair

>WE ARE TAKING OVER YOUR COUNTRIES, YOUR HOMES, AND EVEN YOUR BOARD *WINK WINK* WHITEBOI

By importing muslims that want to see fags dead. Great plan.

Day of the Roof is coming, queer.

Attached: 4221396001_4422178048001_ISIS.jpg (480x270, 24K)

It better be this generation because this is the last one with blondes in it.

Let me put it like this, what are you going to do about it whiteboi? ;)

Thats a good thing

Attached: dve8ffxo3zv11.jpg (526x326, 26K)

Cuck

>anything i dont like = sweden

seething wh*Tes

Attached: Untitled.png (1109x909, 307K)

absolute.
Rest in Peace.
What is Sweden's most important contribution to world?

Based Swedish poster.

weren't you guys supposed to be banned from the internet in order to bow down to king watermelon

your mother didn't pay the internet bill last month because she was too busy moaning under me thats why i didn't post here

Thats easy. Ask me another!

Attached: gold.jpg (245x241, 18K)

>What is Sweden's most important contribution to world?

I looked it up and it's like GPS, matches, and zippers. All three are prob debatable though, as such claims usually are.

Attached: 1558100271143.jpg (836x955, 216K)

All of those Swedish boys are going to grow up with a deep hatred for all of this diversity. There will be a reckoning with so much blood on the streets that their blond hair will be stained red for decades.

kys sven

no they won't, they're being programmed with the same "diversity is our strength" message that us americans got

imagine being such a loser that you have to post pics of a kids school class on Jow Forums to give your life meaning

your country is even worse

God you have no idea how correct you are!

Attached: 5B66B411-8D77-4AE6-8EFE-D61B403513FA.jpg (1500x843, 178K)

That stops working when conditions deteriorate.

so many somali kids

nothing, I will stand at the bottom an cheer when they throw the last of u faggots down

Based LastBrah/GoldenOne

Programming can only go so far. When they get cucked by the niggers and have to deal with violence constantly coming only from non-whites, the cognitive dissonance will be too strong to ignore.

have sex incels

your country and your people will go down in history as pathetic cucks

Hes already in his 30's if you count nigger years.

Very Swedish

What the hell are nigger years? Is that like microwave time?

Not really, we are revered by history.
You on the other hand, AHAHA.

I feel sorry for the Swedish kids.

A country is supposed to be a jewel shined and bettered by every passing generation but the current generation seems to have thrown Sweden down the drain. Not that this can’t be said for my or every other white country, Sweden just seemed like an idealic landscape.

Dynamite
Pacemaker
Wrench
Blowtorch
Screw Propeller
Zipper
Ball bearings
Safety match
Styrofoam
Tetra pak
Three point safety belts
Medical ventilator
Bolt cutter
Lidocaine
Bluetooth
Aerated concrete

In no particular order.

Like dog-years, dog fucker.

IMAGINE HOW MUCH MORE THEY COULD HAVE INVENTED IF THEY IMPORTED THE NIGGERS EARLIER D:

i live in a shitty big city and all the whites around still feel guilty about being white and believe diversity is our strength

america has been dealing with that for decades and yet 99% of whites still haven't broke their programming

When you look at the South where we're more used to living around large numbers of them, you'll get an idea of where the country is headed. Also corporatism and threats of deplatforming create an inaccurate depiction of our attitude towards race.

>revered by history
keep telling yourself buddy

Attached: 6c5.png (1178x860, 1.39M)

I know here in Philly just about every white person I've ever met is casually racist.

fpbp

spwp

That's much earlier than 2019. I saw that photo and others several years ago.

Please awaken Swede bros
Draw hadji blood

do you have your posting white people loicense?

Shut your fucking mouth gypsy.
You fought really shitty during ww2.

NAZI SCUM, OFF OUR BOARDS! NAZI SCUM, OFF OUR BOARDS!

Make Jow Forums Nazi Free Again

this picture is so beautiful except for the 2 blonde kids in the back

I cant imagine a bigger fall from grace than future Sweden

>again

at least we fought in WW2

we will stone you and cast you off a roof.

You will all get ass cancer for posting in this thread.
If you're an ameridiot, drink bleach.

You didn't get to choose.

We also invented the three-point seatbelt which patent we freely gave out to all car companies because safety was more important than money. And I guess you could count the third of all the elements on the periodic table we discovered. Why do they hate us so much? were nice desu

>again
A big OOOOOFFFFFF

Envy, they gave birth to communism too. Its so simple.

Brown skin! What horror!

Kek, whites are so fragile.

The Romanians actually fought pretty well for a minor country with practically no war industry.

Attached: 1561032125748.jpg (370x433, 60K)

> have sex incels

Attached: 3ab5aab2-e543-450c-ab02-548e187e1d25.jpg (768x432, 45K)

Sweden suicide in progress. Enjoy the show.

Attached: 7635A608-8617-4C2F-BE74-B51C09D04BBF.jpg (1189x1242, 1.26M)

I’m a Romanian and my father moved to America and now regrets it now he hates that he raised me as an American but oh well stupid fucking moron.

Yeah makes sense why'd they target us so hard considering how our society used to be the envy of a world, with tall, blonde and blue eyed people wherever you would look

Attached: 35499eae.jpg (1200x694, 161K)

kill yourself nigger mutt

Attached: gun.jpg (1200x900, 173K)

triggrrd nazi scum?

>By importing muslims that want to see fags dead. Great plan.
>muh based fags
Luckily for you, muslim immigrants assimilate into globohomo easily.

Attached: jews and muslims united for LGBTQ.png (904x971, 818K)

Learn the language and reconnect with your culture then, maybe even move back to the old country after you've made some money.

are you calling your father a moron because he regrets it or because he did it or you're calling someone else a moron?

If you ignore all the places they’re more than 1% of population where they have begun protesting every LGBT.

Cope harder fag

Notice how moslems didn't want to humiliate themselves

Sven, are you in this pic?

Attached: Sweden class photo swedes vs moslems.png (1516x849, 1.6M)

Indeed I do sir.

Attached: a6.png (83x115, 23K)

Wtf, wait, no...

Attached: 5eaf95226fb53828f7010c5a7d1566a4.jpg (461x576, 39K)

imagine all the sex[rape] they'll do in school

Attached: 1516990750325s.jpg (125x99, 2K)

Oh fuck boys I think i've been hacked

Attached: meg.png (1031x775, 1.33M)

Swede here, looks pretty real to me. Of course it's not this bad in many schools and such (yet) but it gives a pretty clear picture.

It wouldn't be so bad if they didn't clump together and aspire to become your stereotypical african drug dealers or thieves while listening to "ortentugg" and being as disrespectful as they possibly can to everyone around them.

go have a drink lad

Attached: aswedelovestory.png (1440x2560, 526K)

IT'S OVER

Aye I think you're right. The glows might get bored and be gone by time I return

Attached: with.jpg (185x258, 13K)

SWEDEN YES

It will inevitably explode soon or later. The sooner, the better.

Attached: 1530348526157.png (1920x1200, 592K)

Fuck Sweden.

>t. chechen soviet immigrant

fuck that is so funny but so sad if it's real

Attached: 2af.png (703x625, 384K)

What are you mumbling, faggot?

Attached: 1529906505641.jpg (960x951, 78K)

I’m calling him a moron because he didn’t stay true to his culture and thought it be better to fuck over our bloodline. And he’s just adding problems to American workers right now we immigrated legally but I should be on my homeland not here

Well, at least they have cheap food.

Attached: WB_ Grensehandel, Strømstad, Sverige .jpg (752x256, 32K)

And the foolish government thinks that Sweden is Still Sweden, That any type of person can be a Swede liberals have destroyed the world and giant war is coming

And yes I’m calling him a moron for doing it he is evening preaching how much of a moron he was in his 20s.

>Minnesota founded by Swedes
>now Minnesota full of Somalis
You can't make this shit up

That looks like my school in Sydney in 1990.

We're down to 37% Germanic here fellow Ausfag, we can't throw stones.

Bongland has the advantage of not being 90% mountains and ice fields, and there's still a few embers of (misguided, boomer tier) patriotism. It's not completely cucked, but I'd put it second to Sweden.