When Big Tech Hires Niggers

The result is a raucous workplace where managers send regular emails to the staff complaining about their behavior on the site. Nearly every person I interviewed independently compared the Tampa office to a high school. Loud altercations, often over workplace romances, regularly take place between co-workers. Verbal and physical fights break out on a monthly basis, employees told me. A dress code was instituted to discourage employees from wearing provocative clothing to work — “This is not a night club,” read an email to all employees obtained by The Verge. Another email warned employees that there had been “numerous incidents of theft” on the property, including stolen food from the office refrigerator, food from vending machines, and employees’ personal items.

theverge.com/2019/6/19/18681845/facebook-moderator-interviews-video-trauma-ptsd-cognizant-tampa

Attached: WTF.png (1000x1333, 1.22M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/VCK9J
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The on the whole its a good read for a good laugh.

You’d go in the bathroom and there would be period blood and poop all over the place. It smelled horrendous all the time.”

haha

won't read the article but what really irks me is that in the pic they used *subject(s)* form when describing all but the penultimate criteria, where they used the *subject [or subjects]* form.

why would anyone do this?

An employee who used a colostomy bag had it rupture while she was at work, spilling some waste onto the floor. Senior managers were overheard mocking her. She eventually quit.

>“WHAT AM I GOING TO SEE TODAY? AND AM I GOING TO MAKE IT HOME TONIGHT?

>He watched people throw puppies into a raging river, and put lit fireworks in dogs’ mouths. He watched people mutilate the genitals of a live mouse, and chop off a cat’s face with a hatchet.

Why aren't you working here /pol?

good

White collar professionals are mindless shitlibs more often than not who love niggers, let them suffer

We do it for free.

This is good.

Something happened recently in France, along the lines of OP's post.

Basically the BNP office is starting to get small in Paris. Since a lot of employees working in London are coming back due to the Brexit project, they needed to build another site. Except Paris is simply too expensive, so they built it in the most ghetto parts of Ile-de-France.

Turns out they had to give 2 days of teleworking and special buses for their employees because they were getting assaulted by the niggers in these parts. That's fucking hilarious to me, when all these pseudo-aristocrats coming from posh schools get their shit handed to them by the very cunts they swore to protect, while staying far from them.

>Tech
>Tampa
It's a minimum wage call center. How badly your life must suck. xD
Besides, where did niggers come into play?

>e watched videos of people playing with human fetuses, and says he learned that they are allowed on Facebook “as long as the skin is translucent.” He found that he could no longer sleep for more than two or three hours a night. He would frequently wake up in a cold sweat, crying.

Damn

I hope there's a fb location near me. Sounds fun

Wtf that FOIA request denied bc it will plainly show how many fucking kikes with dual citizenship we have in office

hopefully, the white-collar class collapses and they're forced to give blow jobs to aids bums just to survive

Purely economic reasons.

Attached: loot at teh time.jpg (780x780, 75K)

What a bunch of faggots.
I have watched worse videos.

I used to work in customer service for $12 an hour and I can confirm that you are nothing but a body in a seat. The thing about customer service is that anyone can do it. And since the job is so wide open to any and all applicants, employees are truly disposable. Management isn't really looking for people to do the job well which is why customer service so often sucks. The low pay, the unrelenting pressure, and the total disregard for your well-being by management, customer service jobs have the lowest job satisfaction in the job market.

Those two 15-minute breaks, the short half-hour lunch break, and the total disregard for your mental and psychological well-being just gave me a gnarly flashback.

Imagine if normies were exposed to Jow Forums. Pussies

Stop letting your managers treat you that way, get a better job you big stupid nigger. I thought this was Jow Forums not some faggot therapy session.

i mean, that's medical though. i have empathy enough to forgive that.

niggers play fingerpaint with feces though, they're fucking monkeys.

Hahahahahahaha

America

>have a job that could be done 100% remotely
>forced to build my life around needing to come into an office every day anyway
>half the clothing i own is uncomfortable office clothes i wouldn't own if i didn't have to
>have to pay high rent to live close to the city
>have to stay in high COL US when i could be paying $200 a month to live in a tropical paradise with great food

honestly fuck office work. FUCK BOOMER MANAGEMENT WHO WANT TO SEE ASS IN CHAIR. It causes nothing but needless stress pollution resource-wasting and huge personal costs to employees. if my job let me work remote i'd be out of here on a plane tomorrow. fuck kikemerica, fuck being around these fuckign subhumans every day, fuck rent, fuck paying $5 for a bag of grapes. i'd be the fuck out of here. imagine, i could be saving 80%+ of my aftertax paycheck instead of having to live in this shithole where almost all of it is eaten up by the ridiculous cost of living.

FUCK OFFICES
KILL BOOMER MANAGERS
FUCK AND KILL NORMALFAGGOT COWORKERS
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!! DIVERSITY HIRES
FUCK FORCES SOCIALIZATION WITH A BUNCH OF NPCS I CAN'T FUCKING STAND
RRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

“IT SMELLED HORRENDOUS ALL THE TIME”

Minorities in power.
End of democracy.

Whoever filed that FOIA request should just reword it so rather than asking for the specific identities they just ask for the raw total number of dual-citizens serving in congress. From there you can bring that info to the public where it hopefully gains enough traction to finally make it of sufficient “public interest” to then disclose the identities.

Why don't they just hire 4channers?

Your reading comprehension is exactly what I would expect from that meme flag.

>could be done 100% remotely
I'm amazed it's not. The fact that they're cramming these people into a call center environment in a big city really shows their authoritarian mindset and how shitty they treat people. They know no one would do an honest day's work for them without an overseer.

Attached: ss-bird-slaves.png (700x644, 132K)

>including stolen food from the office refrigerator, food from vending machines, and employees’ personal items.
wow thats really low energy, some real ghetto dudes would have run off with the servers and the AC for the building

dem some slack workers

>He watched people mutilate the genitals of a live mouse
It's funny because I know exactly what this is

Do tell, is it voodoo?

i read this article yesterday and this seems normal for me. Have I been desensitized to working in terrible conditions?

>Wtf that FOIA request denied bc it will plainly show how many fucking kikes with dual citizenship we have in office
listen just call your congressman and tell them this is an important issue to you, dual citizenship should be barred from congress similarly to members not being able to accept title from foreign leaders, it's not OK in the USA, same as the rule on president being a natural born citizen, if both the candidates parents were not under US legal jurisdiction that is not a natural born citizen

“Citizenship obtained through naturalization is not a second-class citizenship. It has been said that citizenship carries with it all of the rights and prerogatives of citizenship obtained by birth in this country "save that of eligibility to the Presidency." Luria v. United States, 231 U.S. 9, 22.”

Hire niggers, become niggers.

this. i watch that kind of stuff for fun.

i'm not working in their office, though. i would want to work remotely. tampa is a fuckign shithole. worst roach infestation problem on the entire east coast.

We are more powerful fucking around in our free time than 30000 people working 40-60 hours a week to stop us.

Yes.

I'm glad I don't have to deal with that much drama at work. Sure a couple of guys get pissy and butthurt about their hours or what they have to do but it's not that bad.
>roofing is a great job

>Other times, when he was having a particularly bleak day in the queue, a manager would hand him a bucket of Legos and encourage him to play with them to relieve the stress as he worked. Speagle built a house and a spaceship, but it didn’t make him feel better.

What did they mean by this?

Just look at his face.
Absolute zetsubou desu~

Attached: Screenshot_20190620-095615.jpg (505x521, 157K)

i worked with about 50 nigs for a years
it was a nightmare.
meanwhile the other 50 (all white) were chill, responsible, hard working men

>a house and a spaceship
He wanted to escape from clown world.

I'm the guy who submitted that request and multiple reworded appeals with help from Jow Forums. Apparently the government doesn't track dual citizenship status, at all. So even if all the Jews in Congress go to Israel and get citizenship nobody would know, officially.

archive.is/VCK9J

That's actually fucked up - she can't help that.

If you want to experience being a disposable warm body, data entry is a great field. I had the misfortune of doing it for 2.5 years because it paid well and I couldn't find anything better. You are literally just your words per minute (wpm) and your error rate. It wears down on you and you start to get pissed at the stupidest things. I began to empathize with workplace shooters. Quitting was one of the best things I've ever done for my mental health.

I don't get the "you must be physically here" mentality. If I want to appear busy I can just open a spreadsheet and daydream about big butts.

It reads like a view of the Jow Forums catalog. Facebook would need random black men whipping their BBC out but that’s seems about it.

We had a remote access trial at my company for tech support. We were mandated to hire 15% "minorities" through various means.

The second we switched to remote access we had huge issues with "slurred speech" and "less articulate management of calls" in 20% of the workforce. The remaining 80% or so reported greater work satisfaction.

Unfortunately a huge swath of the population will just get fucked up if given half a chance. Also, try firing a fat native woman with a political science degree from a call centre

Pic unrelated my ex who broke up with me when I got stationed 8 hours away from her

Attached: 64695828_1194306734081202_8040935385389861103_n.jpg (1034x1293, 96K)

It's that sense of power which motivates them to do this.
My employer (big business) has shifted its digital infrastructure from desktop-laptop mix to exclusively laptops.
Every employee can work every day from home if they want, there's no IT reason not to.
Unfortunately my colleagues are only allowed to do so twice a week at most, for "managerial reasons".
Even then, the team I work in doesn't have access to laptops. Our work is still done on desktops, because "it's a more comfortable arrangement".
Might have more to do with my manager being a Jewish woman who can't into the digital age. Or male incentive.
I'd much rather spread my hours over the day, get up early and work an hour, do the shopping, work an hour, exercise and lunch, work an hour, so on.
As it stands, the job is empty, respectless and tedious.
Almost got fired for leaving without saying goodbye once despite "excellent results beyond expectation".
That says it all really.

I work in tech in silicon valley this happens no matter what dumbass regardless of race.