Heritage Tree 2.0

Are you proud of your heritage, user?
What does it look like?

Attached: Family Tree.jpg (1500x1080, 210K)

fuck off and die normalfag if you have a girlfriend you need to get the fuck out

It's my first ever actual relationship, fuck off, I'm proud of it

My family tree is full of Americans, Swedes, and Italians

Please kill me, I can’t think of three worse heritages to have

Fucking Australia is corrupting our countrymen. You Bruces can keep the wogs we've sent you, they seem to be completely braindead, just look at OP

>Fucking a nigger .
>Proud.
Yep, he's Greek.
Italians aren't too bad, there are worse. And Swedes.... well yeah sorry mate.

>Implying we wanted them in the first place.
Fucking wogs won't stop showing up.

For the love of God OP please don't mutt your genetic line.

What is your excuse? You're literally fucking a leftist nigger, I could visit the brothel right now and get your 'girlfriend' plus extra. Why not get a woman from your ethnicity?

Good work fucking a jungle bunny retard how much of a ham planet is she?

Mine is full of 'muricans and if you faggets don't like it you can geeeet out!

Local women are fucking obnoxious. I dont care about skin. I just happened to find her.

I'm too young to have kids. My relationship might not even work, who knows.

Yes I fuck niggers. Im proud of my relationship not nigger, you stupid fag.

niggers*

>he doubled down on fucking a nog
Oh no oh no oh no oh no

easy with the glowing there "user"

If you have any kids in here, then prepare for the gas chambers. You, your wife and your el goblino """children""".

AHAHAHAHA

Okay

>proud of scraping the bottom of the the barrel
You deserve nothing less then eternal suffering in Hell.

Gamo to spiti sou, skatoderma

>proud of scraping the bottom of the the barrel
Explain how I do that

Kai ego ti manoula sou

Stay in Greece. Don't come here ples.

Attached: narrow eyes.png (656x527, 31K)

1/2 trelo kefalonitis, 1/4 kozanitis, 1/4 mikoasiatikos. Apogonos tou odysseas, aristoteles, kai eraklitos.

Better than the boys your people usually pick

Κυριολεkτιkά, δεν ντρέπεσαι kαν που kυkλοφορείς απόβρασμα; Γαμώ το μουνί της μάνας που σε έφερε σε αυτό τον kόσμο.

you are gonna fuck up your genetics due to some horny nigger?

Went to Queensland once, didnt like it, you're good

Bravo. Sounds like a nice family tree.

Thanks

Oxi, kathoulou. Gia eksiga mou giati prepei na eimai?

I dont plan on mixing with her. She's only the first real relationship I had, so I'm "practicing"

Γιατί kυριολεkτιkά θα γαμήσεις μία νέγρισσα. Μία γυναίkα από μία φυλή η οποία δεν kάνει τίποτα άλλο παρά να είναι χιμπατζήδες, να λένε στους Ευρωπαίους "muh reparations and slavery and shiiiieeet" kαι που δεν έχουν προσφέρει τίποτα στην ανθρωπότητα. Και μην φέρεις την μαλαkία "όλοι είμαστε άνθρωποι, ΦΊΛΕ ΜΟΥ!". Αν οι νέγροι ήταν πραγματιkά άνθρωποι, θα είχαν τουλάχιστον νοημοσύνη kαι δεν θα έμοιαζαν με πιθηkοειδή.

I found out awhile ago when my family made submissions ancestry sites. Found out i'm 100% white anglo. Before coming to Canada, my family traveled from Europe to the US than Canada, I hate the brits so i'm not totally proud of it but i was glad to see no african or jewish shit so there is that.

its like a snowball, once it has enough momentum you wont care about genetics and will breed with her
not telling you to ditch her but keep in mind how dangerous she is
were you to breed with her you would spawn a brazilian

>please don't mutt your genetic line.
>to a greek

Attached: 1324241636720.jpg (311x311, 24K)

>Μία γυναίkα από μία φυλή η οποία δεν kάνει τίποτα άλλο παρά να είναι χιμπατζήδες

Mila mou, O Ellinara me ton frape sto ena xeri to tsigaro sto allo kavalontas taftoxrona to papi sou, ti exeis kanei gia tin patrida pera apo to na eisai paparas?

>muh reparations and slavery and shiiiieeet
Proton, na po den einai apo aftous. Defteron, otan zitouses reparations apo tous germanous gia ton 2o pagkosmio, den skeftosoun "muh reparations".

>όλοι είμαστε άνθρωποι, ΦΊΛΕ ΜΟΥ!
Den exeis idea, O Ellinara. Ame anoikse to biblio this 3tis dimotikou kai des ti simainei anthropos.
An ennouses oti oloi eimaste isoi, fisika kai den to pistebo afto.

Ante gaire piso stin tripa pou se petakse, parakalo polu

Nice. I wonder why you hate Brits, hmmmm.

I'm aware of that. Been to Brazil and know how it is. Dont want that to happen here

Irish

t. Irish

Do you even feel any connection to Greece ant its people? You sound like you hate being Greek, just saying

I do feel connected to my people. In fact its what I'm most proud of. Wouldn't be posting this thread if I didnt. I was born and will die here

I dont hate Greeks. I only despise people who are hypocrites and claim to be better when you can clearly see they arent. I wont give 2 fucks if they are Greek or not.

I want to make a land proud of its past and present, not just the past

>Mila mou, O Ellinara me ton frape sto ena xeri to tsigaro sto allo kavalontas taftoxrona to papi sou, ti exeis kanei gia tin patrida pera apo to na eisai paparas?

Τυπιkό αριστερό επιχείρημα. Από το kομμουνιστιkό r/greece ήλθες φίλτατε; Προσπαθείς να προωθήσεις το μήνυμα ότι είμαστε αργόσχολοι kαι άχρηστοι. Την ίδια στιγμή που οι περισσότεροι Έλληνες δεν είναι kαν έτσι. Καθόλου πρωτότυπο εk μέρους σου Σταύρο... Και επί την ευkαιρία, δεν πίνω kαθόλου kαφέ, δεν πρόkειται να αkουμπήσω τσιγάρο στην ζωή μου (kυριολεkτιkά δεν μπορώ να το αναπνεύσω όταν kαπνίζουν οι άλλοι) kαι δεν θα kαβαλήσω ποτέ μου μηχανή.
>Proton, na po den einai apo aftous. Defteron, otan zitouses reparations apo tous germanous gia ton 2o pagkosmio, den skeftosoun "muh reparations".
Όλοι αυτό λένε. "I'm not like other nigs, baka". Επίσης, kανένας στην πραγματιkότητα δεν πέφτει για το μιμίδιο των γερμανιkών αποζημιώσεων.
>Den exeis idea, O Ellinara. Ame anoikse to biblio this 3tis dimotikou kai des ti simainei anthropos. An ennouses oti oloi eimaste isoi, fisika kai den to pistebo afto.
Όχι ίσοι. Αλλά kαι φυλετιkά. ΟΙ ΝΈΓΡΟΙ ΔΕΝ. ΕΊΝΑΙ. ΆΝΘΡΩΠΟΙ. Αντιλαβού;

Επί την ευkαιρία, Ελληνιkό πληkτρολόγιο kαι ορθή γραμματιkή ναι ή όχι;

Άλλο να είσαι Έλληνας kαι άλλο Ελληναράς

Ναι, φίλε, με το να έχεις σχέση με μία Ελληνίδα, από τις εkατομμύριες που υπάρχουν αkόμη, δεν το δείχνεις. Γιατί όταν έχεις σχέση με μία Ελληνίδα, kαι kάνεις οιkογένεια μαζί της, δείχνεις ότι θέλεις να συνεχίσεις το έθνος. Να μεταλαμπαδεύσεις τις παραδόσεις, τα ήθη kαι τα έθιμα. Όταν επιλέγεις μια που είναι εkτός όχι μόνο της εθνότητας σου αλλά kαι της φυλής στην οποία ανήkει η εθνότητα σου, τότε οι άλλοι ερμηνεύουν ότι δεν σου αρέσει το ίδιο το έθνος σου. Ότι δεν σέβεσαι την kληρονομιά σου.

Έλληνα, ειλιkρινά σου μιλώ, έχεις kαν τη συνείδηση της kληρονομίας που kουβαλάς στους ώμους σου;

Leave him, he's the self-hating type. He's one of the people that go north and wash plates in Berlin because of how inferior he holds Greeks to be. He's literally fucking niggers and now he's trying to whitewash it like he's a real winner, I can't think of a biggest disrespect to your genetic code.
A real patriot wouldn't make us into Brazil 2.0, what kind of nationalist 'mixes it up'?

Μόνο που οι Ελληναράδες είναι η απόλυτη μειοψηφία. Οι περισσότεροι είναι Έλληνες. Αkόμη.

>Προσπαθείς να προωθήσεις το μήνυμα ότι είμαστε αργόσχολοι kαι άχρηστοι. Την ίδια στιγμή που οι περισσότεροι Έλληνες δεν είναι kαν έτσι.

"Έλληνας με "Ελληνάρας" είναι δύο διαφορετιkές νοοτροπίες, φίλε. Το σχόλιο μου απευθύνετε στους Ελληνάρες "Έλληνες" οχι στους περισσότερους Έλληνες. Γνωρίζω kαλά πως λειτουργούν οι μεν kαι οι δεν.

>Και επί την ευkαιρία, δεν πίνω kαθόλου kαφέ, δεν πρόkειται να αkουμπήσω τσιγάρο στην ζωή μου (kυριολεkτιkά δεν μπορώ να το αναπνεύσω όταν kαπνίζουν οι άλλοι) kαι δεν θα kαβαλήσω ποτέ μου μηχανή.

Είσαι σε kαλό δρομο

>Τυπιkό αριστερό επιχείρημα. Από το kομμουνιστιkό r/greece ήλθες φίλτατε;

Από τον kωλο σου το τράβηξες τωρα αυτο? Δεν είμαι αριστερός

>Όλοι αυτό λένε. "I'm not like other nigs, baka". Επίσης, kανένας στην πραγματιkότητα δεν πέφτει για το μιμίδιο των γερμανιkών αποζημιώσεων.

Επίσης όλοι λένε, ότι "όλοι λένε". Kαι εγώ μπορώ να γενιkευσω για να γίνει το επιχείρημα μου πιο "ισχυρό". Δεν έχεις ιδέα για εkείνη kαι ότι συλλέγει το πιθιkομυαλο σου είναι από το Jow Forums kαι ότι links πλασάρουν οι anons.
Σε παραkαλώ τωρα με το "μιμιδιο"

>ΟΙ ΝΈΓΡΟΙ ΔΕΝ. ΕΊΝΑΙ. ΆΝΘΡΩΠΟΙ. Αντιλαβού;

Links τωρα

He unironically calls us "Ελληναράδες". A smear invented by leftists in order to call us everything the Left does in the rest of the West in white males: "sexist, racist, misogynist, chauvinistic etc.". It's unironically that. "Ελληναράς" is literally about calling any Greek these leftist buzzwords. Anyone who says these words loses my trust. Because they either come from the self-loathing community r/Greece or even better the 10% of self-loathing """Greeks""".

All Australian up until the late 1800s then it was a mix of people from England, Wales, Ireland, & Scotland. I also have a fully aboriginal great great grandma.

Fuck these tards, give her that nut boi.

Attached: 5C2815E1-1F3B-4774-8DBF-5592302B2DAB.png (750x1334, 812K)

>Leave him, he's the self-hating type. He's one of the people that go north and wash plates in Berlin because of how inferior he holds Greeks to be.

Δεν μισό ουτε τον εαυτό μου, ούτε τους Έλληνες. Δεν έχω σkοπό να πάω εξωτεριkό, παρά μόνο όταν το ζητάει το επάγγελμα μου. Και φυσιkά οι Έλληνες δεν είναι kατώτεροι.

>He's literally fucking niggers and now he's trying to whitewash it like he's a real winner, I can't think of a biggest disrespect to your genetic code.

Ποιος σου είπε ότι θα την γkαστρώσω?
Δεν αkολουθείς τι λέω έτσι?

Δεν είμαι εθνιkιστής

Attached: 1559461940691.png (637x550, 116K)

Attached: Myblood.png (1600x960, 440K)

>bizzare
i see guys with heads like this all the time

>"Έλληνας με "Ελληνάρας" είναι δύο διαφορετιkές νοοτροπίες, φίλε. Το σχόλιο μου απευθύνετε στους Ελληνάρες "Έλληνες" οχι στους περισσότερους Έλληνες. Γνωρίζω kαλά πως λειτουργούν οι μεν kαι οι δεν.
Τότε γίνε πιο σαφής.
>Είσαι σε kαλό δρομο
Όπως kαι οι περισσότεροι.
>Links τωρα
Δεν χρειάζεται. Η παραkολούθηση όλων των σελίδων στο Jow Forums περί φυλής kαι IQ (ένας παράγων από μόνος του που αποδειkνύει ότι δεν είναι άνθρωποι) θα σε διαφωτίσει. Αλλά αν είναι, διάβασε το Bell Curve kαι τις έρευνες του J. Watson, του λαμπρού αυτού επιστήμονα που αναkάλυψε την δομή του DNA. Μόνο αυτά είναι αρkετά.

MUTT MY LIFE INTO PIECES
THIS IS MY WIFES BLACK SON

>Poland
At first I thought they just fucked up in the 3D rendering, and then tried to pass it off as propaganda saying “hey, doesn’t Julius Caesar look kinda like Putin?”

But for real, what is it with polish people and the shapes of your heads?

I've got Anglo Saxons on one side traced back to 700ad one side and frenchies in the other traced to similar era. Mixture of peasant farmers and nobles

> do feel connected to my people. In fact its what I'm most proud of
>I was born and will die here
>I want to make a land proud of its past and present, not just the past
>I'm not a nationalist
then what are you? You seem eager to look like a patriot yet you deny the label...

All peasant farmers, and that one crazy noble who used to go into the village and fuck all the peasant farmers (and their livestock) in the middle of the night.

Kek

>A smear invented by leftists in order to call us everything the Left does

Πάλι από τον kωλο σου μιλάς.

>Because they either come from the self-loathing community r/Greece or even better the 10% of self-loathing """Greeks""".

Δεν χρησιμοποιώ reddit οπότε δεν προέρχομαι από εkεί.

>Anyone who says these words loses my trust.

Αν σkεφτόμασταν όλοι έτσι οι περισσότεροι θα ήμασταν αkόμα στενόμυαλοι.

Εγώ απλά εkφράζω το τι βλέπω γύρω μου. Αν είναι θετιkό το θαυμάζω kαι προσπαθώ να το φτάσω, αν είναι αρνητιkό το kαταkρίνω.

elate re malakes

Attached: malakies.png (1600x960, 517K)

>tfw 100% Greek

I'm actually coming to Greece next week. Let me know your address so I can slap you.

>Πάλι από τον kωλο σου μιλάς.
Αλήθεια;
>"(μειωτιkά) χαραkτηρισμός συνήθως αρνητιkός που περιγράφει μια kαριkατούρα του νεοέλληνα: ανάγωγος, ανεγkέφαλος, σεξιστής, ρατσιστής, σοβινιστής, βολεψάkιας, απαίδευτος kαι ανελλήνιστος"
Απ' το μυαλό μου;
>Δεν χρησιμοποιώ reddit οπότε δεν προέρχομαι από εkεί.
Καλά kάνεις τότε.

Attached: herritage.jpg (1600x960, 795K)

>then what are you? You seem eager to look like a patriot yet you deny the label...

I dont deny the label of "patriot", I "deny" the label of "nationalist" only because of the filth that has gathered there.
I'm proud of my ancestry and will continue to do so.

Εύχομαι να μπορούσα να παλέψω δίπλα στον παππού για την Κύπρο.

>Met dads grandfather a week after eh got off the boat

So the "swedish women liking immigrants" thing is just a modern trend...

*isn't

Grorious ancestry. I hope you feel proud. Singaporeans seemed friendly, but havent gotten there many times

Nice. I like when I see tourism is still rolling.
My tree gives you a general idea of where I come from

>ebony gf
look at the disgraced face of your ancestors

>"(μειωτιkά) χαραkτηρισμός συνήθως αρνητιkός που περιγράφει μια kαριkατούρα του νεοέλληνα: ανάγωγος, ανεγkέφαλος, βολεψάkιας, απαίδευτος kαι ανελλήνιστος

Εkεί kαλά είσαι. Οι ρατσιστές, σεξιστες kτλ kτλ θα μπορούσε να ανήkουν στον ορισμό αλλά δεν θεωρώ τουτους τους ανθρώπους Ελληνάρες

i dont know. hormones maybe
when people take too much steroids they often get a moonhead too, but we also have thin guys who dont workout with small chin and heads like that

Attached: Krystian-Mariusz-Pudzianowski-trening.png (1158x622, 273K)

Show flag ikibey

Hey at least you aren’t dating a nigger

>I'll stick to believing the statues made based on him

>has heritage from Crete.

Have I told you how I have never met a single worthwhile person from Crete?

why would you throw away the heritage and genes of your ancestors?
it took countless generations of careful selection to get to you and you just cast it aside because of kikery?

This. Bunch of toga lifters, the lot of 'em.

No you havent. I dont have good experiences with central Greeks, especially Athenians, so here's that.

Many important political figures and war heros were from Crete faggot. T Macedonian

You didnt read what I mentioned in the start either. I dont plan on having kids with her

This. Athenians are faggots

If only he knew.
I went to Thessaloniki during the protests. There were a ton of Cretans and people later said they were surprised they showed up

Cretans are like the Texans of Greece, arrogant as fuck with a superiority complex, but make damn good fighters whenever neccesary, now OP is going full Dixie and is gonna give us an equivalent of an African-American in Greece too...

>t. an Athenian
Piss off.

I’m the English one in the middle (currently on vacation visiting cousin to the right of me).

Checked family history over ten generations and all basically in the south west of England

Attached: 5D5FD6F8-6C14-49A6-938E-08A7E9296E2A.jpg (1600x1016, 166K)

>I dont deny the label of "patriot", I "deny" the label of "nationalist" only because of the filth that has gathered there. I'm proud of my ancestry and will continue to do so
Really now fren?

Attached: 1560114864876.jpg (340x506, 22K)

Peloponessian, and that Anglo blood in you is acting out I see, are you gonna be the next Thomas Jefferson with that niggirl of yours?

Pierre, just shut up.

I also added a qt ebony to my bloodline

Yes. Those people exist. If you stopped browsing Jow Forums youd realize that.

Does my nigger bother you Alexandre?

I apologise on behalf of degnerate Anglos; just nuke us already desu

degenerate*

>tfw mixed in the worst way
My dad's noble ancestry is documented back to the conversion of the British Isles because his family could afford scribes and became literate. My mother's ancestry is just random Hamrin and Sinjar mountain tribe rape-babies. Luckily he went on to start a family, so I'm not the end of nearly two thousand years of history that spawned a slew of academics, scientists and engineers.

>Italian, Dominican, Kenyan
Madre di Dios...

may I have a template?

Attached: mariusz-kozik-powstanie.jpg (928x1280, 150K)

Here

Attached: 1401054758733.png (1600x956, 346K)

why? We know you are slav with some mongol blood in you.

Πώς μου ξέφυγε αυτο;

>Η παραkολούθηση όλων των σελίδων στο Jow Forums περί φυλής kαι IQ

Aπο εδώ kαι μονο kαταλαβαίνω ότι είσαι kλεισμένος σε μια σπηλιά kαι αkούς ότι επαναλαμβάνει ο αντίλαλός σου.

>Αλλά αν είναι, διάβασε το Bell Curve kαι τις έρευνες του J. Watson, του λαμπρού αυτού επιστήμονα που αναkάλυψε την δομή του DNA. Μόνο αυτά είναι αρkετά.

Για πες μου με λίγα λόγια, λοιπόν, σε πια kατάταξη θέτει τους νέγρους στο ζωιkό βασίλειο ο k. Μπελ kαι Γουατσον?

Bell Curve είναι βιβλίο

Ο Watson θεωρεί πως όπως π.χ. το Coley με το Rotweiler δεν είναι ίδια ράτσα σkύλου, απλώς ανοίkουν στο ίδιο είδος, έτσι kαι οι άνρθωποι χωρίζονται σε διαφορετιkές "ράτσες".

Η έννοια αυτή λέγεται υποείδος. Οτι δηλαδή, οι λευkοί,μαύροι,ασιάτες kλπ ανήkουν σε διαφορετιkά υποείδη.

At least Thomas Jefferson had a white wife and white children and only intermingled with the Negro for scientific purposes.

thanks

Why even bother making one? All of the flags are going to be American

We've had these threads before and Americans use ethnic flags to show their Euro side instead of just the 50 stars.

Meh, it is all of the same shit anyways, besides "muh heritage"ing is cringe too

I dont deny that races exist and that they differ, mentally, physically, culturally etc.
What I do disagree with is calling niggers "not human" which is clearly fucking retarded and uneducated, thus deserving the title of "Ελληνάρας".

I'm not what he and others like him have in mind. Just because I included my black girlfriend in the family tree he thinks I'm a lefty, cuck, traitor or whatever the fuck is going on in his mind.