The South welcomes based whites

We got
>Cheap land
>Fine cuties
>Good food
>Durr huntin'
All you really need is in the South. But you gotta be conservative. YOU. You gotta be.

Attached: IMG_6317.jpg (220x220, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uKkpEcrwV94
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

we also got : niggers

You also got nigger breeders.
Mutts walking around.

Your shithole should've been annihilated and the North should've sent those fucking niggers back to where they came from.

Do It Again Sherman

Be warned though, we have a lot of niggers (and more recently mestizos)

Ain't gonna lie to you I fucked near 100 chocolate hunnies.

subhuman.

Attached: hillbilly redneck trailer trash subhuman.jpg (300x300, 21K)

Born in the north, raised southern by the grace of God. Fuck Yankees and their liberal ways

Sounds like a nice place, but I prefer Hungary now.

Its based and redpilled whereas the american south is cucking itself at a rapid pace.

>Fine cuties
BIG lol
also, we have blacks and mexicans up the wazoo

The only place in the U.S. that matters is the south.

Do you have fat girls under the age of 25, that aren't niggers?

>>Fine cuties

bubba calling your cousins cute is kinda weird dont ya think?

The day of the hans will be a glorious occasion

Fatties all over the small towns

Then give me a Greencard. It's ridiculous how illegal immigrants can get in very easily but legal immigration, even from a first world country and with a bachelors degree is such a pain in the ass

The south is lost, you're being out bred by niggers.

Give it a few years. As it stands, whites are 50% and blacks are 43% in Mississippi under 18.

My wife is from the gulf coast. She’s a great gal. Her whole family is pretty cool. There’s a couple of fuckups but they don’t ostracize them, they embrace their crazy criminal family members as much as their upstanding ones. That was the biggest trip to me. The cultural differences are indeed vast but usually only on the surface. Except this. I’m from the north and if a family member goes to jail or marries someone the rest of us hate then we just stop seeing that person come around. It’s quite sad when I think about it. I thought her family would despise me for being a yankee and stealing one of their family members to drag across the country. Not that they loved that, they didn’t, but I’ve still never felt more accepted by a group of people so fast. I had some business down around there not too long ago, and stopped off at my in-laws to spend the night and give some stuff my wife sent with me. The whole damn family came over and had a big cookout just to see me. It sounds like a small thing but I was overwhelmed by it. My family would never do such a thing just for my wife (even though they really adore her). It just wouldn’t cross their minds. So while I can’t justify moving my children to nog-land, I know that I’m depriving them from the type of family unity that could get them through any rough patch should something happen to me. That part is upsetting. My wife gave that up to start a family with me 2,000 miles away from everything she ever knew, and I can feel her sacrifice. I don’t know if I could’ve walked away from that vast support system like she did. That made me strive even harder to make her sacrifice worth it. She blossomed up here though and she always says that as much as she loves the south she’d never want to live there again. Shes very aware that her sisters are forced to keep handguns hidden throughout their homes because home invasions are so common there.
Cont....

Her nieces and nephews are forced to go to school with animals. Every trip to the mall or grocery store has an underlying danger of coming into contact with a wild nog who feels oppressed. She’d never known the feeling of real safety and she can’t give it up. She likes being able to jog around the neighborhood after the sun goes down. She loves that the kids can ride their bikes to school and roam around town with the other kids. She likes that we have charge accounts at every local store and she can send one of the kids to grab stuff for her and just pay the bill when it comes. The type of hightrust environment that can only happen in a solid white community such as ours. She’s even started trying to convince her family to move here. I don’t think we’re getting the south back. No matter how many whites decide to move there. It’s heartbreaking but true.
Tldr; nogs ruin everything.

based, count me in

Don't go mistaking East Coast Faggotry for the entire North. We here in the Great Lakes Region don't fall for that shit. We have Chicago for a Libcuck containment zone so the rest of us can live like decent human beings.

Attached: foghorn.jpg (588x437, 41K)

I'm jealous man!!! Sounds like things worked out for you, very wholesome

I'd move in an instant if I could get a greencard. USA is the future of the white man. Where the land is aplenty and freedom is overflowing.

30% white America will be better than any European country with 60% white population and the rest blacks/muslims.

Attached: 1477508746022.jpg (1200x892, 928K)

Probably fucked about twenty fatties. More cow for the plow is what I say. Thet like to eat while I fuck em.

I want to move to the South because i hate living in a blue state.
My biggest issues is i cant stand girls with southern accents. it sounds too trashy to me.

>Fine cuties
Can confirm, and if you're wealthy you aren't gonna find many coalburners either.
t. frat boy at school in the south

Attached: 10.jpg (1152x2048, 565K)

Fuck off kike. The south is full.

Kys Shylock

Im gonna move, my city is shit,

country roads take me home, to a place, where i belong

Attached: IMG_2055.jpg (630x339, 47K)

Come, Ur welcomed in my fren

We want you, come now!

Retreat north.

You don't give greencards to white people. Put on some fucking thigh highs and gay marry me or something.

No thanks.

Keep in mind this map is 19 years old.

Attached: USA_2000_black_density.png (1130x716, 135K)

I'll be there for boot camp in 3 weeks

Attached: 800px-New_2000_black_percent.gif (800x618, 111K)

Yes, sven. Give up on your homeland and leave it to the 3rd world savages.
Jesus christ..comments like this absolutely disgust me

>What is segregation
Still very much alive and well down here.

Attached: TWNBANASAE.jpg (1280x720, 52K)

based

>stay and fight dude!!11!
By Oden, larping like this absolutely disgusts me.

Attached: 54654754754845.png (854x674, 833K)

youtube.com/watch?v=uKkpEcrwV94

The 2010 census shows that the nation's mixed race population is growing faster than demographers expected.
Being a mixed race couple in the South used to illegal but now it is becoming a lot more familiar.

Dude you have around 70% nogs. Move to the northwest

Does Florida count as the south? Because I live in Florida and there are none of those things. This place is a madhouse.

Attached: .jpg (474x266, 13K)

anything south of pennsylvania is a dirty shithole.

I just moved from the south to the midwest.

I'm in my mid 20s. There's absolutely no single women there above 25 that doesn't have 3 kids or is horrendously obese. If there are, I don't know how to find them.

The midwest is basically the same except they don't have an accent.

Why the fuck would you want a single woman over 25? Are you a moron?

Wtf happens in Atlanta?

Attached: atlanta-nigger_central.png (1363x621, 719K)

If you are black and rich you likely live in Atlanta. Honestly cities like New Orleans, Jackson, Memphis are worse

Because I want to date someone the same age as me.

You just narrowed your window, idiot, date based on her fertility and faith.

Have fun with your retarded sons.
18-25 is the ideal, if you marry a woman after that you are a retard

Give it a few years for what?

Before the niggers are outbreeding whites

They aren't already?

Nah.. I just told you in Mississippi whites are still 50% and blacks are 43%. Mississippi is the blackest

And spics

Attached: 2019-04-21.png (890x322, 56K)

Wow Maryland is even worse than Mississippi...

>become the very thing you despise

He will actually be welcome here, Satan

You also have hot niggers genetically bred to only enjoy white cock

Attached: 1560439847427.webm (640x800, 1.25M)

still a migrant is a migrant whether its a nigger coming to leech off welfare of a retiree coming to the south to die
at least the second one while be gone quicker lol

but when all the swedes are gone i am sure he wont mind us annexing his former country

I moved to Western NC from Wilmington Delaware, 3 years ago. I do like the South and the area I live is almost exclusively white. It's fucking beautiful. But... The lack of well paying jobs are a problem and some of the local work force is as lazy and stupid as niggers. The worst part though... The young white kids, most are faggy sjw types, and there is way more interracial dating here than in the North. Sadly I would say people in the North... Hate niggers more. I was disappointed honestly.

We are starting too, trump said he wants immigrants who arent from shithole countrys, and yeah ill marry you if need be, femanon here

>the south
>white
"White" people settled the north and spread across the midwest until they hit the pacific northwest. What settled in the south wasn't considered "White" until the 70s, ya scotch-Irish hillbilly retard.

Anglos are the only true Americans

>yeah ill marry you if need be, femanon here
A wonderful love story is developing.

Attached: C31KkBWUkAAIgsT.jpg (480x480, 29K)

I can marry you guys, and the wedding can be shitskin free. Hell, I'll even give you guys a beef cow.

Like the great philosopher Jeff Foxworthy once said “ You drive an hour, or two out of any city, and you’re in the South”.

We can have 12 beautiful blue eyed children.

Attached: IMG_2057.gif (492x360, 311K)

It's happening.

Attached: 1439747564222.jpg (613x559, 62K)

no nigger stop. every one got the memo. whites lost the race war Q kept demanding. thats why you eithe rmove to europe or the midwest. those are your only 2 options . whites still in the south in 2020 will be hunted as per mexican cartel and samoli nigger pirate standards dictate.

you dont get to win 2020 election cycle and whites decided the midwest is the accepted new start of a white ethnostate

I assumed they WERE breeding more already, just also killing each other off at a slightly sustainable rate.

South...
>Filled with niggers, hillbillies and rednecks
>alcoholism
>No jobs anymore
>Spic invasion
>It's a fucking half desert, not a white man's land.
The South died at the end of the Civil War. It had a unique culture, but that too was destroyed by boomers by the 80s.
Crying shame. The Confederacy was the most based country and the only one that actually developed some kind of identity. It's the only nation on the entire American continent that deserves respect, it was a pearl in the pig shed.

Attached: 1482881042430.jpg (790x615, 356K)

start packing, love. America awaits you

Attached: IMG_2058.jpg (2000x1000, 320K)