Good job, assholes

Attached: Screenshot_20190620_083619.jpg (1080x1150, 293K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yJDAgMVzNto?t=27
invidio.us/watch?v=kLWvu51Vk4E
reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/c2oz30/police_confirm_two_german_mayors_who_had_already/
dw.com/en/germany-death-threats-sent-to-pro-refugee-politicians/a-49273273
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You’re a leaf so kill yourself

it reminds of the 20s

Sounds like a natural reaction to me.

The left have been killing right wing politicians for years and nobody in the media ever seemed to care. Now it's suddenly headline news.

baste

Freedom of speech is not freedom from consequences. :^)

This is becoming fun.
youtu.be/yJDAgMVzNto?t=27

But diversity is their strength

And that's a good thing!

Attached: 82fc0e1a.jpg (913x1000, 223K)

maybe their beliefs warrant violence against them

based 'right-wing extremist' mayor removal

advocating for the demographic replacement of germans in germany is enough to justify murdering her

Who the fuck cares, they call everything alt right at this point. Honestly good for them.

Why are Germans so defiant and mentally strong? For example you would never see such things from Swedes or Anglos.

Yes their shitty domestic policy is our fault and of course Russian hackers
Faget

I completely support this, in minecraft. Good work Hans, keep up the angry autism.

I am sitting here with a huge smile on my face. I wonder if male normies secretly feel the same way.

Attached: 1558413079546.png (470x470, 186K)

who knew that the land of cucks and roaches still had a few based elements among them?

Did any of that really happen?

absolutely nothing wrong with murdering traitourous politicians

indeed. good job. violence solves problems.

there must be more fear. this is tame, just a beginning. i can't wait for the day i log onto pol to find a livestreamed video of some traitorous politician being tortured, and then spend days absorbing the reactions from other politicians, who realize that nothing can really protect them from the millions and millions and millions of people who hate them, where just one percent of one percent of one percent of people have to be angry enough to do something.

Time for Putin to take over europe to end this diversity takeover.

Makes sense. The germans are tired of getting stabbed. Since the german authorities have made it clear that the migrants cant be held responsible, clearly the people bringing them in must be
Its self defense, desu

Attached: 1557366992401.gif (311x538, 3.3M)

yes. Most germans above the age of 25 are redpilled.
You lot are just trained to be meek and dismissive about it because the jews guilt trip you 24/7.
start packing cold or heat, Hans.

>meme flag
>1 post by this id

regardless, if true, fucking based
traitors get the rope first

This. Do it faggots

"I know violence isn't the answer. I got it wrong on purpose." (seen on a t-shirt once. I'm just shitposting a random thought in a random thread I chose. I have no idea if it's relevant at all to this thread, or what this thread is even about.)

Heres another to add to the list. "Asian", sure.

Attached: 1553626180266.jpg (676x960, 111K)

unironically good job
more nigger horde enablers need to die

Attached: 1560914099795.jpg (570x856, 66K)

well, let's see how the mayors vote now you faggot

Pretty sure it's just false-flagging to justify whatever it is they are planning to do to right wing.

Imagine another 5-10 years of this :^) traitorous politicians will be shitting themselves behind their guarded compounds, refusing to make public appearances while still trying to replace their people. The fire rises and politicians especially need to burn (in Minecraft)

Excellent gif

How hard can it be, Hans?

Attached: shamefurdispray2.jpg (200x301, 20K)

Oh you :)

this is how we turn the tide lads

Attached: DD4182AA-8D27-4907-8D3C-502A989D6664.jpg (900x900, 84K)

Fucking finally.
People are finally killing politicians, it took long enough.

The cunts are usually with an entire entourage of police, it is not worth it to kill *relatively* innocent people in order to assassinate the cunts.
But, whenever they are an easy target and there's no collateral - fucking go for it.

>inb4 glownigger
Grow some balls, we are being exterminated. Fuck optics.

this is what happens when you don't listen to your people, who aren't simply making a request when they say no immigrants means no immigrants.
germany and well, most of europe has been backing it's CITIZENS into a corner.
and when logic and reasoning is ignored and waived in favor of (((virtue))). and you try to (((close the discussion))) then there remains only one means of resolve.

Read Tacitus and Julius Caesar, germans have always been like this and always will be, even if they are completely cucked and opressed there is something going on inside them. Nazis, Protestant Reformation, anti-romanization revolt, 30 years war...

Germans have an uncontrollable desire to call out bullshit and "make things proper". They are also never truly cucked despite appearences, hence things like teutoburg and them building a literal army underground during the versailles treaty.. I'am not sur what it is, but there is something EXTREMELY off about cern, its imagery and germana natsoc relation to eastern misticism, not to mention the predictions of von rensburg and all the UFO stuff. Keep your eyes open.

sauce me up on that senpai.

list of politicians who support nigger hordes needs to be made.

For reasons totally unrelated to this thread wink wink

Thinking the same.
>not so long ago they killed und one of their own to hurt the brexit movement.

imagine if there were secret independent groups of skilled murderers who believed in something bigger than themselves

Attached: mafia.jpg (3550x2367, 1.03M)

and imagine if they had hidden blades and wore hoods

You make it more complicated than it is imo. At some point people just say it is enough and kinda snap into the opposite direction. Even if we had 90% Arabs here in Germany, when the 10% Germans decide to, they could destroy all of them in a couple of days. It wouldn't even be a close fight. And this day will come. I am feeling it in the air unironicallly.

There is. The deepstate golems.

>People are finally killing politicians
Whenever I read anything about killing politicians I just think of MDE. It aims it up so well.

Attached: images (1).jpg (739x415, 37K)

Attached: 1560962399175.jpg (673x696, 60K)

Thanks
*Kissy*

theyre not sure this wasnt a fucking nigger attack yet

>Even if we had 90% Arabs here in Germany, when the 10% Germans decide to, they could destroy all of them in a couple of days. It wouldn't even be a close fight. And this day will come. I am feeling it in the air unironicallly.
Stop it, Hans. I can only get so erect.

Attached: 1483504943287.png (1015x1527, 529K)

Attached: 7XCLn9.jpg (653x477, 102K)

Part and parcel living in multiculturalist Utopia.

a japanese politician would have stabbed himself for the same shit and thats no joke at all

Why can't Euros not look to a foreign strongman to fix their problems for them?

When the political establishment begins to pose an existential threat to the population and refuse to stop, this becomes inevitable.

What a daydream. Sure Hans, and the world would quietly sit by while you slaughter all your kebab.
All those amerimutts that you have raping your women in their bases would just do nothing.

this just means they will make right ideology illegal

that plan has already been moving ahead regardless if any politicians get killed or not.
they dont need martyrs to do that

Hoo rah

why would you send death threats if you were really going to do it?

Afraid of doing time in jail for murder. Trying to verbally harass first.

People can be only pushed so far. Did these leftists not think anyone would resist them?

Yeah, 2020s

Hey glow nigger affirmative action intern - try harder LMAO

FBI on overtime!

Red Brigades in Europe during the cold war, man. They killed a lot of people and only stopped because we lost the cultural war. No need to keep assassinating judges, lawyers, politicians, bankers and such when you can just brainwash their kids.

unironically ha ha

to be fair
talking doesn't seems to work

>stop winning an information war that you literally can’t lose and provoke the state to weaponize themselves against you
the truth is unbeatable by anything but violence agent dipshit

Attached: B7F5E5FE-75FB-46F2-A4A3-35D702A1EBFC.jpg (250x250, 17K)

holy shit g*rmans are actually rising up?

but it's retarded, you're almost sure to get caught
they didn't catch whoever headshot the other fag afaik and I doubt he announced he was coming

>survived two stabbings
best is not being sent.

invidio.us/watch?v=kLWvu51Vk4E
Don't stab people with a knife, dude. That's wrong.

S
>75 posters
>No link
All fields lads. All fields

Nigel, care about your capital, will you.

Attached: Londonelection.gif (182x68, 6K)

I hope there will be more, but I'm afraid it was just a single guy.

Only if there were hundreds of such coordinated actions.
The problem is that now the government can crack down on everything, look out for rightwing sympathizers within their own ranks and silencing them. All just because some retard acts lonely and too soon.
The establishment still remains victorious, and all that happens is one or two dead guys once every thirty or forty years.

I hope all Muslim/Black supporting politicians are killed in the most egregious manner possible. F.

no link....saged like it should be
Part and parcel of city living
Amarite?

God bless Germany!

the information war is a game that you've been given on the internet to play, so that you stay at home sitting in a chair looking at a screen, feeling like you're doing something, while you are completely one hundred percent neutralized.

everyone and everything except for white westerners is violently weaponized already.

>if you fight your enemy, they win.

>Only if there were hundreds of such coordinated actions.

actually they need to be uncoordinated. you can't crack down on something that doesn't exist.

yup
you're welcome

Attached: react rookie numbers-184648937.jpg (474x266, 28K)

reddit already gave two gold badges(money award) to this news and put it onto main page on the top

they are really shilling against afd, and pro-migrant in europe?

1) why reddit german are such cucks? look in the comments of that reddit page
reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/c2oz30/police_confirm_two_german_mayors_who_had_already/
2) why white women hate white men who built not perfect the still the best place on Earth for women - NA and Europe? They can wear new Kenzo shirt JUST LIKE BILLIE EILISH and watch her clips on their $799 iPhones because some other people from coutnries NOT BUILT BY WHITE MEN have to pick up a rice 12 hrs a day and assemble iPhone chips for 8 dollars a day

kys

>Guten tag

Attached: 1560951114852.jpg (638x648, 61K)

Very good job

killing politicians in minecraft might get them to think about the consequences of their actions, like old school monarchs had to.

>get stabbed
>don’t die
Pathetic
If you stab someone make sure twist the blade and make sure there’s no chance of surviving

that is righteous justice. thank you hans and franz or whomever did it.

I can smell the new coming off this post
No link = spiced options field
Sweet sweet spices

How is tyranny even real? Just kill your politicians lmao.

You're right. They should just do it instead of making threats.

how about you stop being a useless tripcunt massreplying nigger?
dw.com/en/germany-death-threats-sent-to-pro-refugee-politicians/a-49273273

There were 4 bodyguards right next to that woman when she got stabbed. It's a small wonder the man even managed to stab her in the neck.

It would really be a shame if more Europeans actually fought back against the same people working to ensure the end of their people, nation, family and race. After all, suit wearing dough-boys/girls usually with minimal security sure are dangerous.

Krautniggers still niggin in 2019. I hope we dont have to go over there and quiet them down again

Typical kike puppet post.