OTTAWA TEACHER: 'There is no such thing as girls and boys'

CANADA YES!
torontosun.com/news/national/ottawa-teacher-there-is-no-such-thing-as-girls-and-boys

They are literally indoctrinating children in my fucking country. What do we even do? How do we stop this?

Attached: capture-12-e1560898169815.jpg (502x377, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

torontosun.com/news/national/ottawa-teacher-there-is-no-such-thing-as-girls-and-boys
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is it time yet?

Alpha af teacher preaching blatant lies to kids and not giving a fuck

>According to The Post Millennial, Jason and Pamela Buffone — acting for their daughter, “N” — are taking the Ottawa-Carleton District School Board to the tribunal.

which one you faggots named your kids
N

I'm literally shaking right now.

Attached: 8004463C-9651-4450-B13B-164BEA760A22.jpg (800x802, 43K)

I didn't know you posted here, Merkel

The chad cultural Marxist

There will come a day when those kids know they have been fed the dumbest worst lies. Checkd

Read the article, it's worse than even the title. The teacher kept saying it, and the girl asked her parents why boys and girls weren't real and wanted to go to the doctor to make sure she was a girl. Absolutely disgusting.

And then one day for no reason at all...

>and the girl asked her parents why boys and girls weren't real and wanted to go to the doctor to make sure she was a girl. Absolutely disgusting.

This is like literal child abuse

I'm glad you guys have such high inflation

They already got my brother and father. My brother more so as he gets incredibly offended at everything and thinks he is right about everything in the world.

I await the news when these students murder their teachers. I hope they cut these demons’ heads off

Attached: 89043780-6664-4605-82B7-9934F022BDED.jpg (640x654, 142K)

Does he have a beard and is he skinnyfat? Asking for research.

No, child abuse in Canada is not letting your children get a sex change.

This is why I want to secede

Attached: Quebegrug2.jpg (485x443, 49K)

When minorities are given more power than the majority, democracy fails

No but my brother has a macbook and constantly uses discord

western canada needs to seperate from the rediculous sjw marxists in Ottawa and Ontario. Fuck this garbage.

Pull your kids from school and homeschool. Canada and America have great curriculums. Age six? I would recommend right start math, all about reading (language arts) grammar galaxy may be a good choice if you have a boy, my story (social studies), and nancy Larson science, art in kindergarten includes mastery of scissoring skills and using and not eating glue. You shouldn’t need to be explained how to do art with little kids. Sex Ed and gender studies has No business being in a Sox year olds classroom. They don’t appear different from each other too much at that age but they know they’re different. The girl rain over the boys and the boys are always playing sports or tag. Tag you will find girls in as well. Your kids also need to socialize. So join a local church take them to Sunday school and enroll them in whatever sport is happening that season. Hockey, soccer, football basketball etc. they learn how to handle their peers and how to be part of a team.

Wait for me

t. Behind enemy lines

Good post. Read books on education by rudolf Steiner as well. He describes the spiritual scientific development of a child.

Sucks to be you

Attached: 1505231689676.jpg (1336x6290, 2.37M)

These kids are going to be so screwed up. Growing up and hitting puberty is hard enough as it is without having teachers and other authority figures filling their heads with this crap. It is child abuse, and parents need to stop worrying about being called bad names on social media and start standing up for their children.

>no one actually read the article
the parents are suing the school for this nutbag teacher

but will they win?

These parents might be, but too many others don't give a crap.

Get them young, then get them dumb. Public education has gone the way of the atom, a building block used to destroy.

And? You really think they will win against Justin's revolution? It's 2019 dude, Justin will remake the leaf man into a positive human.

Then we'll just die for israel instead.

Attached: queer.jpg (1606x1393, 330K)

That'll be your sister soon.

>your teacher is just a crazy person, anonette. She should be put in an institution. Now go play with your dolls

Just beat his ass a few times. Nothing restores order faster than an ass kicking. It hits them right in the instincts. Life is a battle of the fittest and there is nothing that will permanently change that

>sad honk honk

Attached: 1527069934508.png (482x427, 79K)

Max is our only chance.

oh hey am i your brother?

get REKT whiteys

Attached: 1560367960396.jpg (734x633, 70K)

Lunatics like this should be banned from teaching and interacting with kids for life.

Galatians 3:28: “There is no longer Jew or Greek, there is no longer slave or free, there is no longer male and female; for all of you are one in Christ Jesus”

Bro we've known about this for 2k years, having your identity heavily invested in your gender is asking for a tough life. We're pass the caveman days of hunter and gather. It was part of our survival that the female be as stress free as possible to produce healthy children. We have 7bil people on the earth and no shortage of people. Let people be people

May God punish you severely for twisting scripture for your degeneracy/amusement.

Destroying a child's confidence in their own observations and judgements about obvious facts of reality is the most insidious form of child abuse there is. And we pay taxes to let these abusers indoctrinate our children all day long.

>According to the website, in January 2018, her Grade 1 class at Devonshire Community Public School were made to watch a YouTube video as part of the lesson plan on gender.
>The title: “He, She and They?!?—Gender: Queer Kid Stuff #2.”
Can't wait for the one about "Consent" to be aired in the courtroom.

>At home, the parents say, the little girl kept asking why her identity as a girl “wasn’t real,” wanted to go to a doctor to determine if she was a girl and said she wasn’t sure if she wanted to be a mommy.

In case you had any doubts where our societal issues originate.

Good one.

the gamers rose up

What is the schools phone number. Surely we can voice our concerns?

Single mom's are great at doing that from my experience. Nothing like being extremely unpopular in school and having low grades and being told constantly that you're handsome and smart and then being left to fend for yourself.
It's like communist propaganda that's designed to destroy your soul by forcing you to repeat the lie that communism works and everything is going great.

Is there any sentiment in Quebec in favour of secession?

You guys got robbed in the 90s and should absolutely be an independent country.

I can't really tell because I live in Montreal, one of the most pozzed place in this province
Usually in the suburbs the butt of the jokes are migrants and my circles often cite Jacques Parizeau with nostalgia :
"On a perdu a cause de l'argent, pis du vote ethnique"
>"We lost 'cause of money, and the ethnic vote."

>It's like communist propaganda that's designed to destroy your soul by forcing you to repeat the lie that communism works and everything is going great.

Attached: 95BCE384-7C10-4831-8B43-2430D63C31EF.jpg (480x360, 8K)

is it just coincidence that parts closer to new york are like this?

Of course not. Any place where there is a trade route between centers of jewry there will be degeneracy.

>torontosun.com/news/national/ottawa-teacher-there-is-no-such-thing-as-girls-and-boys
that teacher is lucky I am old now and that's not my kid....deadly serious

why do you care what some retarded teacher somewhere in fking leafland tells her students. this isnt new and shouldnt belong on pol

>telling 6yos about mental illness genitalchoppingdisorder

Attached: 234.jpg (400x400, 16K)

#Clowned

>What do we even do? How do we stop this?
We homeschool our children.
>But I don't have the time
Yes you do. You don't realize how much time is wasted in schools on organizational overhead, busywork, behavioural modification, obedience training, and brainwashing. 75-90% of the shit our kids are 'taught' in school is pointless or harmful. Not to mention all the time wasted by parents needing to meet with teachers and correct their mistakes.
One on one, your kids need 2 hours of actual legitimate education per day. We have the Internet now. Schools are obsolete.
>But my spouse and I work
Then don't pretend your kid needs to go to school. You're sending your kid/s to a glorified babysitter. School is daycare for your family, not education.
>So it's daycare. We still need to work
Get together with other parents, schedule a homeschooling/daycare rotation. Get paid or find someone to pay to watch multiple people's kids. Someone in the neighbourhood. We need to build our own trust networks to depend on. The old bureaucracy is completely corrupted.

Attached: activated almond.png (400x475, 141K)

fuck Canada

I wish i didn't work so i could leach off some welfare.

Good luck if you're white, they treat you like subhuman scum for taking gibs from migrants

Attached: 1557010638080.jpg (1536x2048, 449K)

Canada passed a law that allowed the government to repo the children of parents who refuse to accommodate trannyisms in their offspring.

This will just end with these kids being taken from their parents.

When and how is Day of the Rake going to start? Leafland is being run by jackasses who have their heads up their anuses.

Attached: calvin and hobbes leaves.gif (600x424, 63K)