Why can't Jow Forums accept that whites can never afford to get along with Asians?

Why can't Jow Forums accept that whites can never afford to get along with Asians?

Attached: average gook face.jpg (400x533, 39K)

Who exactly can? And even if you could, why would you? Asians are meant for enslaving not for making friends with.

My sister is dating a chink. Feels weird.

What do you mean by "never afford"?

>enslaving
Isn't that a bit ironic coming from your flag?

Alien heads on the body of 12 y/o boys. Is it any wonder why they feel no empathy? Sub-human insects!

Attached: IMG_1277.jpg (1024x333, 68K)

If asians are taught to be christcucks they are harmless and lick the shit off our boots.

>t. pic related

Attached: 1549821022768.jpg (208x242, 16K)

After living alongside whites for over a decade, I can safely say these people are inconsistent as fuck. They value appearances over competence and have this thing called the halo effect which I have never heard of in asian society where attractive people instantly are regarded as smarter and kinder which I know makes no sense. They're easily brainwashed since the majority of them run on feelings, one moment it's omg the muslims!!11 the evil terrorists are out to get us! and the next they'll be leaving "awh poor thing" comments when they see dead syrian babies on the newspaper even though these are the same "terrorists" being hunted in the middle east. A large majority still deny climate change and think that vaccine causes autism. If you think the americans are stupid on pol, the white girls are even dumber. I'm convinced 90% possess little to no logical thinking capacity. They're bad at maths. And worship degenerate culture like nigger music and nigger celebrities, the most popular celebrity among young white girls are the kardashians which should give you a hint of their non existent brains.

They implement stupid systems for the sake of "diversity" over meritocracy, so that a huge percentage of black americans are severely unqualified for their roles whereas the actually qualified asians get rejected just because we're not as loud and outspoken as them.

Their entire political system is fucked because the initial set up is already retarded. Like you can only vote for the left democrate or right republican which is so fucking retarded since most issues are never that black and white. I'd argue anyone with over 103IQ is a centrist, and there's no place for these individuals to vote in a system that lets you pick one or the other. The fact you guys needed an abortion debate and gay marriage debate is indicative of how low IQ you people are.

Beautiful.

Will Chinese BVLLS take over fertile Africa?

Climate change is fake and gay. If it were real, humanities best solution is to tax everyone? Really

Attached: 3A7153F5-1FAD-424E-BAD3-0E0A009397B8.gif (120x160, 98K)

Too many people trying to justify their Asian cope gf.

Tl;dr: Chen is mad that white men are banging his sister and the girl he had a crush on.

t. butthurt amerimutt with no other argument cause you know i'm right

Attached: images.png (210x240, 9K)

better than poop in loop

Attached: poop lin loop.png (279x374, 173K)

Non-white outnumber whites by maybe 5:1 and their features are more genetically dominant (black hair/brown eyes) vs. white features that are recessive (red,blonde hair/blue eyes). Also, considering the fact that white birth rates are stagnating and the current influx of predominantly young, male refugees to your countries, the decline of the white race is inevitable.

Even more so if white men like you are into "bleaching" non-white women. The more time white men are courting non-white women means the more time Tyrone is spending with white women.

your people dont have halo effect because all of you look the same and ugly. thats why when an attractive white man travels to asia hordes of insectoid whores surround him

I have same nose and lips

Gibs me dem reparashunz

you guys were attractive once but now you're all the same obese lards lmao

also your post just furthers my point where looks is all you apes care about, the first thing you do is criticise our appearances. we have plastic surgery to fix a physical flaw there's no surgery to fix your dumb brains

Why are Asians so tiny?

White worship is a definitely a thing, probably owed to the fact that Europeans/Americans have dominated the last century economically and politically. Naturally, the dominant culture will be imposed on its lesser subjugates.

In the short term, this is good for white men since they can use their race as a leverage for getting laid. In the long term, this only contribute to more race mixing. As more and more white men spend time with non-white women, white women end up race-mixing more both out of spite and necessity (lack of options).

And like i said before the white race are the least able to resist the effects of race-mixing and globalization because

1) Shitskins outnumber whites - I estimate a ratio of at least 5:1 and that number is only increasing with the exponential fertility rates in places like Africa, etc. while in developed white countries, birth rates are actually stagnating.

2) Shitskin genes are dominant (black hair, brown eyes, etc.) while white genes are recessive (blonde/red hair, blue eyes). Thats why hapa mongrel children almost always come out looking more asian than white.

3) Shitskin invasion- with the majority of refugees being early 20s and male.

>we are the ones who only care about looks
spends BILLIONs on lightning creams and plastic surgery.
dont try to pass this we dont care about looks bullshit. phenotype is the oldest way to tell if someone is genetically healthy

cope harder gook. the black death wiped out one third of the european population. europe have been getting invaded by poo skinned and slanty eyed people since for ever but none of those stopped us. they can come here all they want but they will just end up being second class citizens and if they cause trouble like the jews, into the ovens they go. with the current technology on genetics and medicine the white race will never disappear

White women mix because they are slutty trash. White men breed with Asian qts because of a desire for a good wife and stable family.

No comparison. White women have dug their own grave, and white men did not cause it.

Attached: 1552907076333.jpg (488x1024, 77K)

If snowniggers like you are taught by kikes to be fedora LARPagans, you never breed and get mad at Christian WMAF on the internet.

>White women mix because they are slutty trash. White men breed with Asian qts because of a desire for a good wife and stable family.
bullshit. millions of good white girls marry good white men every year but the ugly white losers who cant get a top tier white girls marry top tier gookettes. white women race mix because they are mad at their family or because they want to look modern and cool. white men race mix because they are beta losers

Roastie speaks and she is known.

Attached: 1559389183186.jpg (892x1024, 154K)

yeah the rich can care about looks cause they have the money and the time, at least we don't factor in someone's looks when making important decisions. you people literally value appearance over competence and deliberately shun ugly people. whereas being ugly doesn't hinder your professional pursuits in china as much as it does in the west.

cope harder beta loser. you will never experience being loved by a beautiful white woman

This pic makes me sad

Roastie is toasty

Attached: 1555333507650.png (800x533, 358K)

we are going in circle chang, the halo effect is a universal human trait. its affect on ones career depends on the field of work. if you are blue collar worker then looks dont mean much but if you are in marketing or sales then your looks is part of your personality and it matters a lot. looks matter in the west but not as much as you want it to be and im sure its the same in china or anywhere in the world

>universal human trait
citation needed

just you superficial snow apes. dont lump us with you guys

also *effect

where do you live by the way? if you live in the west then go back home where people care about personality and character instead of crying about being rejected by everyone in the west

>hurr durr go back

nice argument roastie.

>Roastie is toasty
>nice argument roastie.
yfw you will never experience love by your dream girl incels

Attached: Snapchat-2142874061 - Copy.jpg (813x637, 85K)

>stopped us.
us? LOL, you're a brown shitskin like the rest of them.

I'm against race mixing. You know there's a fucking problem when I have to tell white supremacists like yourself not to race mix.

The average European just doesnt like Asians. Its how it is. There is no right to be accepted. They should stay where they come from. Mongoloids are physically appalling

Attached: 1558443900130.jpg (1936x1936, 545K)

you are against race mixing because your women cant stop worshiping white men not because you care about the white race

you have that backwards
chinks have niggers enslaved and in camps at this very moment

The logic is simple. White men who end up with asian women made the conscious decision to court and pursue an asian women. Men are the suitors and women the sought. If more and more white men end up with non-white women, then there will be fewer and fewer white wen that will be able to court white women. As a result, more and more white women will end up with non-white men.

It is also up to white women to decline advances from non-white men as they are the gatekeepers. However, I believe men play a much more important role. Women sit around and just wait for men to approach her. If no quality white men are approaching her, she'll end up with Tyrone or Chang. Men are in complete charge of who they express interest in.

enjoy your trad wife loser

Attached: download.jpg (181x279, 6K)

Attached: 1555074890798.png (1342x1016, 258K)

Not enough protein in their diet.

>please stop breeding our women
pathetic gook

y-you too

Attached: usanumber1.jpg (630x420, 50K)

Is your jawline supposed to impress us? I have a jawline too faggot.

That is too easy. Not being full German myself I eventually asked my dad why he married a foreigner. Being in my 20s myself I understand it painfully well.

Attached: 1537535726444.png (1000x1000, 345K)

/thread

Attached: 1560591451251.jpg (755x1000, 476K)

idk what you think, point is im not an incel and dont have to dumpster dive in gook genes to find a wife
yfw you will never experience pic

Attached: Screenshot_2.png (481x600, 567K)

Asian women are ugly. They're built like 12 yo asian boys. Flat chested and pan-faced. There's also billions of them. Plenty to go around.

Every single white man can have an asian wife and there still be excess for the rest of us. If every white man on this planet has an asian wife/gf, what will the white women do? Stay celibate and turn into nuns? You're arguing with the wrong person idiot.

Lol, Asian Americans are way better than Latin or African Americans.

Attached: 1558718952752.jpg (385x326, 18K)

>idk what you think, point is im not an incel and dont have to dumpster dive in gook genes to find a wife

You dont have to impress me user. I don't give a fuck. Imagine being so insecure that you have to prove yourself to internet strangers. Not only that but you decide to prove yourself by showing us your jawline. Thats pathetic.

there is nothing wrong with humping and dumping asian bitches. there is no way a significant number of white people will race mix to put the white race in danger (a narrative told by white incels who are mad that attractive apes and mud people get white girls while they cant) white people will always stick to their own like everyone else

Being half Italian and Portuguese from Brazil from my moms side I can tell you they are better than Mesizos but worse than Castizos. Self-similarity, height and attractivity are important for children. An Asian women can offer neither of that if you live in the West.

Why do these incels automatically think they can get an asian girl because they are white? Cope and seeth harder incels.

AMWF the actually perfection

Attached: 1560704893245.png (315x494, 162K)

They can. In my university that was rampant

>I have a jawline too
yes but your ugly gook eyes ruins your face.

Till your daughter dates Logan Paul. Kek

money could get you a white wife but it will never get you love

>there is nothing wrong with humping and dumping asian bitches

just like how there's nothing wrong for white women to ride on Tyrone's dick every now and then. you know just for fun when they're young and trying to experiment. no harm done right.

Attached: 1544250026940.png (1000x1000, 392K)

>muh tyrone
is there a moment in your day when you dont think about chad and tyrones dicks?

whats the point?. asians make the most money out of every other ethnic group and men make more than women so naturally AMWF will make slightly more than WMAF since asian men on average make more than their white counterparts

>nothing wrong with being a degenerate
Snowniggers should be exterminated.

Attached: mel-gibson-and-jim-caviezel.png (807x467, 667K)

not as much as your "beard" which just looks like randow patches of pubic hair. might as will shave it off.

I'm not a gook. I'm mixed white and black. Sad when a mutt like me understands white nationalist ideology more than actual white supremacists.

Dunno, I get arong with my Asian wife and her famiry quite werr. I also got her to accentuate her hiralious Asian accent.

Also putting into that equation you dont have to have income, hair or many other things to date Asian women

its clean shaven dumbass. im glad you understand your parents mistake, you should be loud about it so eveyone knows that racemixing spawns identity-less mutts

you said there isn't anything wrong with
>humping and dumping asian bitches

That is the exact logic white women have when they fuck black/latino/asian guys. They get humped and pumped and then they settle down with a nice white guy like yourself.

You sure your white girlfriend werent playing stupid games like this?

Its wrong to do that, no doubt.
Despite /pols memework its still a small minority. The actual race-mixers are more the guys (at least here they are). Women are more *lets focus on work type*

> also implying Asians get laid here. Kek

>I'm mixed white and black
im sure your mom was playing in the mud and you are the mistake that came out of it

lool i missed the asian part, this guy is clearly a gook larping as a mixed. sorry buddy, white girls NEVER fuck gooks for pleasure and it makes sense because gooks have nothing to offer

what's with these weird pictures that are all blurry and have extra layers but the face is clear...

Because ethnic separatism is a retard-tier ideology.

Instathots maybe do + hookers. They are submissive and controllable. Cant have that with a med mutt like myself.

That's an average face made by superimposing hundreds of faces thus you get an average face

cope harder seething yellow fever incel

why are asian whores that expensive?

instathots can get white guys easily so there is no reason they would hookup with a gook. and with hookers money is involved just like marriage

wash yo face cracker

says the jew.

brraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaappppppppppp

Attached: 65238279_317271972481756_57481114985431040_o.jpg (1500x1000, 498K)

>yellow fever
eww. the only reason i fuck asian girls is because of the power i feel over awkward short ugly gooks. i love the stares i get when i leave the club with one of their whores

>i am a literal nigger
>look at how degenerate i am

why cant the UN ever do a good job holding countries accountable for their actions? i suppose you have exhausted your usefulness. when dissolved we will see a new world

They allow themself to become a battered person. I have seen how these chink women push them around. If I was married that would have severe consequences.

Its pretty degen. I just dont interact with Asians if I can avoid it. Especially this new more confident Asian women type is cringe to me

Daily reminder...

Attached: HanMasterRace.jpg (4806x880, 1.28M)

i have to admit, i have been living a degenerate life for the past few years but i just cant help it. everywhere i go, i get women make eye contact with me, smile and look down. everytime i go to a bar or night club i get surrounded by girls "accidentally" bumping into me and start conversation. hell sometimes i get straight up approached by girls. and i know its not gonna last forever

It can last well into your 40s but you are a degenerate that way and a real plight against White interest if you continue. Sorry, but thats how it is