Coffee should be banned

>2 days without caffeine
>feel this weird calm soothing feeling that makes me enjoy life again
>when I think about drinking coffee I get this weird anxiety

Coffee is definietly bad for anxiety and making males weak

Attached: coffe.jpg (259x194, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/energy-drinks-ban-why-bad-children-sugar-monster-red-bull-explained-a8514321.html
livestrong.com/article/517278-caffeine-toxicity-and-nerve-damage/
thejewishvoice.com/2018/01/10/jews-coffee-8-little-known-facts/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18681988
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>I'm a little pussy, so you shouldn't be allowed to drink coffee
Leftist thought in a nutshell

I hate coffee, but can’t judge coffee drinkers because before working out I take a caffeine supplement that probably costs as much as getting a Starbucks a couple times a week.

If you don't wanna drink coffee, don't do it. Just don't try to throw your shit down other people's throat. Faggot

coffee makes your breath reek, I don't like that effect.

it's not the coffee, it's the cock you huge faggot

If you put onions creamer and a bunch of sugar in it, it will make you weak. I drink my coffee how I like my women--hot and all over my penis.

It's not the coffee. (You) just have shit genetics.
>Coffee is definietly bad for anxiety and making males weak
Coffee makes YOU weak.

Fucking kek.

Attached: 1555885455703.gif (500x337, 2.45M)

You know you can just use caffeine pills right? All the other shit in pre-workout doesn't really do much. Unless you're using something with DMAA in it, that's some real shit.

Attached: 1556596488778.jpg (2996x2640, 638K)

>be me
>have unexplained nerve damage
>can’t stand for more than 30 min without leg pain and instability
>have to quit job
>have obsessive neurotic thoughts
>have anger issues
>have anxiety
>have mood disorder
>be 5 years later
>quit coffee habit of 4 espressos
>everything magically cured in 3 weeks
>become WAY less anti social

Only downfall is now i don’t have as much to say. I thought the Hitler hating coffee thing was a meme.

Attached: 78F54014-69B3-4F95-BDC0-CE32451CDDDF.png (750x1334, 827K)

If I don’t drink coffee I just end up replacing the caffeine with energy drinks or soda, which are much worse for me

This image annoys. If you still a girl on her sexual experience and shes a slit, treat her like one. Wrap your tool, get laid, use her up, and stay on the grind for a cute virgin wife.

You're the equivalent of a male roastie. Don't be a whoremonger faggot.
>I just wanna fuck 30+ women before I settle down with a nice pure girl
Kys

Attached: 1510804135870.jpg (500x500, 166K)

Don't drink more than one cup a day, and don't drink it before 11:00 or so.

Caffeine is actually good for your liver, it’s a filter basically

Caffeine should be a schedule 1 narcotic and anyone caught distributing it should get the death penalty.

Yeah and I'm sure datura has certain medical benefits as well.
Caffeine is very harmful to your brain.

>drinking more than 300mg of caffeine a day
Dumbass

Not the bang energy drinks
It’s carbonated coffee water with good taste

Fuck off, red coat.

Attached: coffee.png (600x450, 273K)

>Not the edit with the poster of Hitler

so this is the power of autism

I have anxiety and coffee does make it worse but it's the only way I can shit in the mornings

>caffeine is bad for your brain
2 cups of coffee a day is known to increase brain activity

Wow your personal anecdote sure convinced me that we need to wage war on something millions drink daily. Do you faggots just post the first retarded thing that comes to your mind?

>known to increase brain activity
So does cocaine

Cocaine does not increase brain activity
It increases dopamine levels

This post was typed by soi hands on a Macbook connected to Starbucks Wifi

you could like, not drink it

Caffeine raises cortisol.

Based and redpilled

>Coffee should be banned

Or, alternatively, since YOU don't like it, YOU should not drink it.

Attached: dtaiaybf.jpg (640x612, 80K)

Bump

Nietzche said coffee makes you "morbid", and he never drank alcohol. I cut both from my life as well.

I fucking love the rush of a half pot, and then reading or thinking about something. But when it's a daily habit i feel nothing good from it--and my emotions are all over the place. Anxious and feeling something is wrong when I'm not buzzing. I realized he is right.

Also caffiene releases cortisol (stress hormone). Keeping that elevated makes you fat, old, and weary, and kills your GAINZ.

Attached: 1560549520827.png (800x453, 735K)

The UK is already taking the steps towards banning high-caffeine products. Caffeine kills.

independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/energy-drinks-ban-why-bad-children-sugar-monster-red-bull-explained-a8514321.html

Attached: ENERGY DRINK .png (338x478, 175K)

Caffeine restricts blood flow in your brain

kill yourself , fucking tea shill faggots.

>makes males weak
>says the user who can't handle coffee
>fucking coffee

>restricts blood flow to brain
It’s a blood thinner you idiot, caffeine actually causes blood flow to run faster and reduces pain, it’s a natural pain killer

Accurate and true

You're full of shit.
Stop reading JewMD.

>”stop proving me Wrong kike”

This.
Kill yourself OP.

Attached: 1560973739114.gif (264x264, 1.37M)

So does nicotine.

Americans drink like 6 cups of coffee a day, obviously you have high caffeine tolerance. Your country is hooked on the stuff.

I'll stick to based, low caffeine tea shipped from the colonies thank you very much. That's exactly what I say with a smug look on my face as I order my English tea at Starbucks in Boston behind a queue of Americans ordering $9 grandepumpkinspicesoimacchalattecinos.

Nicotine works differently it’s a dopamine factory

You're the jew pushing brain-eating substances.

livestrong.com/article/517278-caffeine-toxicity-and-nerve-damage/
thejewishvoice.com/2018/01/10/jews-coffee-8-little-known-facts/

Attached: Special-Features-Jews-and-Coffee-article-pic-3-300x205.jpg (300x205, 18K)

>6 cups a day
oh, user.

Attached: typical-american-brunch.gif (500x363, 627K)

Coffee makes people productive at work. It is an anti-inflammatory, so people with anxiety actually crave it because it relieves the inflammation that causes anxiety over time. Short-term it's bad for anxiety, long term it's OK.

Kek

Coffee is broken down in the liver and turned into vitamin B

Caffeine*

I'm not a big fan of coffee and quite often the caffeine intake is way too much for me. I also don't like waking up feeling like death until I've had a cup. Once I got off of drinking coffee in the morning I simply accepted that I'm going to be a bit slow in the morning and thus plan my mornings accordingly to give myself enough time to naturally wake up, usually a good method would be to just go sit outside on my back porch and let the sun (Summer) or frozen air (Winter) slowly wake me up for a few minutes. I will say though I do drink something like a Code Red Mountain Dew or something in the afternoon with lunch, but it doesn't feel like someone injected me with raw fucking cocaine.

I just don't like what I see coffee do to people, especially those who work high stress jobs or are in school. I see fucking 19 year olds walk in to class looking like they just snorted a line because they downed 2+ cups worth of fucking coffee and they'll have more later in the day and wonder why normal exam anxiety is causing them to punch walls and have panic attacks and why they never fucking sleep. Maybe if they stopped ingesting insane amounts of caffeine at fucking 4pm they'd get to bed before 4am.

Attached: incoherent autism.gif (500x281, 993K)

Fpbp

Attached: Shapiroth Ur.jpg (960x943, 131K)

Doesn't change the fact that it's toxic to your brain

>coffee makes your breath reek

Right, because the fucking Brits aren't made fun of for poor oral hygiene worldwide.

>suck cocks all day? A-okay sir!
>never brush teeth? Das wa' mints a'fore old bean!
>see a dentist? Pardn' me, boot wot ees an dent east?

But coffee? Goodness no, bad breath. Yup, it's the coffee. Fucking idiot.

It really isn’t, caffeine is broken down into vitamin B which is beneficial to growth and is a natural energy booster

Makes sense. You already need a license to buy a spoon, so you couldn't stir in your milk/cream anywya.

No it's not.

It IS different though man. I'm not saying guys should be sluts, but having experience before you find the good girl to settle down with is useful.
My current good girl gf was totally inexperienced in sex.
She had only had one partner.
She it hurt and he sucked at it, she said she thought she hated sex and was resistant to it until she met me.
My experience helped me try a few things that had worked on other girls, and by the end of our first night together she had had her first orgasm ever. From there she learned how to orgasm easily and she loves sex with me.
Her devotion and loyalty to me is like that of a virgin. Girls love sex too, so knowing how to please them goes a long way in keeping them happy and loyal.

hello all! I enjoy a nice cup of coffee. I do not believe that coffee should be banned. Also, "coffee making male's weak" is close to an assertion. Your testimony of not drinking coffee for two days and having a new viewpoint of life is a very weak arguement. How long have you been drinking coffee for? how many cups? are you overweight?

Thank you for posting user, but I do not think this was a even close to a quality argument.

based and OP is an enormous fucking faggot

Attached: fish_flip.webm (480x480, 928K)

FPBP
Coffee is the single best and most effective single-use PED for sports and academics.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18681988

>Anxiety
Can't believe Jow Forums has never heard of theanine.

what kind of coffee do they drink in Hungary?
the regular stuff you find in workplace coffee pots here just gives you a small kick, I don't see how it could ever be addicting

this right here

>6 cups
I drink about two pots of coffee a day Nigel. No exaggeration.
Coffee with a splash of 2% milk. That's what gets me through the day. I drink nothing else, other than switching to water a couple hours before bed.

>Never been a morning person, mornings always sucked ass for as far as I can remember
>Discovered coffee
>1 cup in the morning makes my mornings not suck dick
>But at the same time coffee gives me anxiety and nausea, my stomach doesnt handle it well
>Have to choose between terrible unproductive mornings, or nausea and anxiety

>I drink about two pots of coffee a day Nigel. No exaggeration.

Jesus christ, and I bet you don't call yourself a drug addict

Unironically best post in thread. Jews use coffee the same way they use the sugar industry.

Anyone else only drink their coffee black?

But I don’t want to be calm.

because leftists are not the biggest customers at starbucks right

retard

>>But at the same time coffee gives me anxiety and nausea, my stomach doesnt handle it well

The trick is to have breakfast before/during your coffee. Otherwise you will fuck up your stomach lining and eventually get stomach ulcers.

Exactly.

One cup of jasmine green tea in the AM.
One cup of chamomile before bed.

Enjoy feeling alive again.

>male
>anxiety
>dont think so bitch nigga

Attached: 1554183446269.jpg (400x400, 24K)

>believing everything you read on the internet
I do my own fucking research

A single cup of black coffee a day is the only acceptable way to drink coffee. Anything else and you're a dependent bluepilled cuck.

Fuck off you fornicator

Because it’s a hot drink it literally burns your insides

faggot

>Because it’s a hot drink it literally burns your insides
No, it has nothing to do with the temperature of the liquid. Tea will not give you a bad stomach, because it is low caffeine.

what's your point

Nah, I know it's addictive. But if caffeine is my only drug, so be it. I don't do anything else, not even sugar (except for the occasional fruit).

Drinking hot coffee burns stomach lining and causes ulcers that’s why your stomach hurts

>ban ban ban ban ban
I hate modern Jow Forums.

>except for the occasional fruit
You should really eat more fruit, full of anti oxidants and vitamin c, eat apples oranges and bananas

Just drink tea you utter faggots

I am drinking coffee now. It's horrible for sure. I am making it weaker and weaker daily.
It uses up all your nutrients in processing and stresses the adrenals.
Shouldn't be banned though m9.

I cant handle coffee so it should be banned. sounds like a sjw fag to me lads.

based and fpbp

Actually caffeine is used in emergency medicine to treat certain types of pain and migraines. That being said, it's a drug and people use it too much by consuming coffee and other substances.

>green nigga
lol

Caffeine increases cortisol which is your stress hormone so yes it does.
Cortisol also lowers test IIRC.

>drink this tea instead
Those who forget history truly are doomed to repeat it.

>Doesn't drink coffee blended with unsalted butter.
Imagine being such a fag.

Attached: 1557373035326.png (334x506, 124K)

based

I have my mom bring me a cup of coffee every morning while I'm still lying in bed.

If I didn't drink coffee I would sleep all day and never leave my bed.

Thank God for coffee making me have to piss.

hey, hey, hey, you don't have to go full retard, leaf

Well whether you think its poison or you love it, you might dig this tip - try pairing it with Theanine capsules. It takes the nervous edge off coffee, and increases your focus.

What the fuck are you even going on about? God, I understand why your idiot people voted in the Islamic apologist now