Fucking bastards!

And to think that there are shills on this board who unironically defend those muds and say we shouldn't exterminate them!

Attached: Iranian aggression.jpg (720x755, 182K)

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/middle-east/2019/06/19/iran-claims-revolutionary-guard-shoots-down-u-s-spy-drone/
youtube.com/watch?v=qfrhATD4nM0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shoo shoo glownigger

You're right retard boomer, but we should also nuke the Middle East to make sure we win this time, starting with Tel-Aviv.

>US false flag attacking Japanese ship using a drone
>US blames Iran and tries to use it as a reason to start war
>Drone flies near Iran potentially for another false flag
>Instead of waiting for the drone to attack a ship potentially killing innocent people and Iran being blamed for it they shoot down an unmanned drone

Iran are unironically the good guys in this situation.

If some other country was flying drones over the US we'd shoot them down and it wouldn't even be controversial.

iran is playing with you, you won't do shit and they know. american international politics are a joke

We already watched this film
>US wanting oil or any other raw material from [I N S E R T C O U N T R Y]

Iran says it landed in their country if they release photos of it will the US claim it was only in international airspace be debunked or what

Don't forget, _______ was behind the 9/11 terrorist attacks.

In this case, you are the villains, humble yourself.

Attached: MV5BMTUzNTU3Nzc3NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNjQ3OTI1NTM@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,1504,1000_AL_.jpg (1504x1000, 277K)

muh (((drones)))

Drone had a family, have some respect. #Notalldrones

>be german
>country is already occupied
>make fun of americans anyway

>international airspace
>map of drone location was literally on top of Iran

just wipe them already
those are trash people following a trash religion
every single fucker knows that, why is this even a debate

I hope they buy those supersonic aircraft carrier killer missiles from China and sink 1 next. I'd see it nothing more than preventive self defense.

You yankee war mongers shouldnt be there in this part of the world to begin with. Play global policeman, get certain cops pissed off in regions where they dont desire your power.

Attached: Hizbollah11.jpg (1024x673, 136K)

JIDF gets all the attention, but Iran has just as much if not more organized and state sponsered shilling on this board.
Personally I am an anti-semite, I want both semitic races exterminated.

> Personally I am an anti-semite, I want both semitic races exterminated.
bet that sounded really edgy in your head incel

>Be cucknadian
>Literally the most worthless nation in the American continent
>In a war would get decimated by your average sandnigger country

No wonder USA sided with Saudi Arabia when it got hot between you

Press F to pay respects to the drone and its family

The next plane sent over Iran will be a civilian plane with the signature of a drone.

Iranians are Persians, not semites.
But you are definitely a muttoid, Abdul.

It was an unarmed recon drone, retard

They're shooting down our drones. They blew up the Japanese oil tanker. They're enriching nuclear bombs and threatening our allies. Enough is enough.

Well I have known several Persians, and I definitely find them to be the least human subspecies I have ever come across.

loved it how they dint give a flyin' fuck about that snoopy drone

>Nefarious Iranians attacked peaceful drone one international airspace above Iran using surface-to-air limpet mine
>Secret vessel with no less than 50!! Iranian flags spotted removing a second limpet mine from the wreck
>Here's a video of Iranians laughing at and celebrating the 9-11 tragedy, translation in subtitles generously provided by Scheckelberg & co.
Those God damn mudslime bastids. Curse their limpet mines.

Sure thing, Ahmed.

Attached: 1555430865255.jpg (489x323, 105K)

khhhhhhhkhkhkhkhkhk

Attached: 1560392542211.png (996x868, 705K)

OMG THE POOR ROBOT DID NOTHING WRONG

>Downed #US drone turned off ‘all identifying equipment’ in violation of intl rules - #Tehran

Just get fucking to it. Killing brown people is what Israel bought you for. So stop pussying around and do your fucking job! You think anybody believed the wmd story last time? Nobody gives a shit if you have a good excuse or not. We're not going to stop you either way.

Just stop teasing us with all these annoying excuses and start the fucking show already!

Attached: 1436228906421.png (314x314, 111K)

blah blah blah
this county is nothing but niggers and faggot anyway. give me my tax money back. i demand tax reparations

tfw why would someone do that to an innocent drone unless they wanted WAR?

Attached: 1556042629263.jpg (910x1024, 106K)

drone of peace

it's basically like shooting a baby in the face

>Nefarious Iranians attacked peaceful drone one international airspace above Iran using surface-to-air limpet mine

>surface-to-air limpet mine

Attached: 1534925006749.jpg (400x360, 22K)

>When in 2019 you regret that your ancestors did not kill all the Fritzs that they could reach.

Attached: 56040_original.png (772x800, 437K)

I wonder what would happen to a non-american spy drone being operated 18 miles from californian coast.

>attack carrier
>give the US the absolute best excuse to invade iran
>invade iran
wew

Attached: bravemuslimwarriors.png (700x526, 693K)

I think I heard someone drop a shekel. Why don't you go and find it, rabbi?

why is your flag russia with a sticker?

breitbart.com/middle-east/2019/06/19/iran-claims-revolutionary-guard-shoots-down-u-s-spy-drone/

look at the boomer kike loving comments to this article

>exterminate then
You think you’re the good guy but instead you’re just a good goy.

This could have been my son.

Attached: Obama-sad-and-frustrated.jpg (400x300, 33K)

They look like 56% Americans

How will they know who is American and who is Iranian during the war?

Attached: American Orc and his Jewish master.jpg (827x481, 96K)

fuck off kike

LOL america shot down it's own drone because jews falseflag kike miga boomers!!@

1488 stormbros!

I literally do not give a flying fuck.

Fucking fed kike. Kys.

It's funny how both the normie left and normie right support invading Muslim countries now, because they're both controlled by kikes.

Attached: Chomsky Bolton.jpg (952x952, 143K)

b-b-but there is no international airspace in hormuz strait, cuz international airspaces are only on open seas and oceans

how stupid american audience must be to believe this bs?

Yup!

t. FBI

Pretty easy to say this when you know the US won't touch kike-land but will attack Iran, you jew-shill. kys

Attached: 2PCDCbj.jpg (311x317, 9K)

Attached: B5D81546-AA5D-49FB-830A-2D3902FF7569.jpg (748x721, 117K)

2/10 obvious boomer larp

>and threatening our allies. Enough is enough

Attached: yew4.jpg (754x585, 28K)

If Iran flew a drone over US airspace we would shoot It down instantly. So why are they not allowed to do the same thing?

Why can’t Israel fight Iran? Jews are smart. Jews have technology over there, they can defeat them without our help!

Not to mention Israel cries about Iran for decades so this is just a bunch of fucking bullshit to me again.

>Breaking news, there were no airplanes, airplanes were added in post by Russian bots. Real culprit of 9-11 revealed to be Irani limpet mines.

The warmongers are going to have to do a lot better than this. I wonder if all the U. S. military pilots flying over there realize their bosses in Washington are praying for one of them to get shot down so there can be a war.

Are people seriously getting mad over a big RC toy?

Attached: 1487733727618.jpg (4980x5000, 967K)

>OP pretends to be a neocon boomer to bait (you)s
>retards fall for it
do you dumb faggots really think someone would type "those bastards!" on this board unironically?

The American education thing isn't just a meme. I think there are a lot of conservatives who know this is bullshit. I just hope it's enough.

Do you honestly think the goyim are getting mad about it?

fixed
>Instead of waiting for the drone to record a false flag attack on another ship potentially killing innocent people they shoot down an unmanned drone
$120,000,000
why do these cost so much?

Attached: 120,000,000.png (345x688, 99K)

Um ok jew..
War with Iran
Pull all jews from banks and put in front line.
Iran kill them all
Win for all

We need to destroy the enemies of ~~democracy~~ ~~freedom~~ ~~mothers apple pie~~ uh ... ~~central banks~~ ~~fiat currency~~ .... hm .... ~~Israel~~?

... THEY SHOT DOWN OUR SPY DRONE GOY, YOU GONNA TAKE THAT LYING DOWN?! WE DIDN'T PUT THE CARRIERS THERE FOR NOTHING GOY. IT'S YOUR TAX MONEY A-WASTING GOY.

have you seen the retarded boomer posts on here? let alone the fucking Qfags
so yes I absolutely could believe someone could type this out seriously on this shithole, just not as an OP

>Send drone to Iran
>Cry when it shot down
Mutts

Iran nukes israel

Reminder that the US violated the treaty first by unilaterally withdrawing from it.

Attached: 1442092022701.png (1024x576, 613K)

It doesn’t matter you’re not allowed to attack a platform operating in international airspace. Russia flies bombers off the coast of Alaska, but that doesn’t mean we can shoot them down.

The robotics that go into drones is insane because legit it's potentially classified but the drone has learning algorithms and can save itself at times. Also is virtually impossible to detect at times.

Absurdly advanced imaging systems.

I just want to know why their flight ceiling is so low.

BOOM!
Iran BAD and Israel GUD

Get 'em Donnie!!

MAGA!!!!!

Attached: BOOM.jpg (400x400, 21K)

>when you get mad that someone breaks your doomsday weapon

>OP misspelling mutts
Shit thread.

Attached: 1508010088048.jpg (600x600, 55K)

Hi kike

>I just want to know why their flight ceiling is so low.

Probably because the engine is a high bypass turbofan more suited for endurance and efficiency instead of a high thrust high fuel consumption fighter engine.

Iran says it was in there borders..Who is right user???

shalom!

can't wait for next 9/11 for all you zoomer mutts to die in Zagros mountains

>On 20 June 2019, Iran's Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps shot down an RQ-4 Global Hawk drone in the Strait of Hormuz near Kuhmobarak in Iran's southern province of Hormozgan. Iran claimed it was in their airspace, while the US claimed it was in international airspace. An anonymous U.S. official initially claimed it was an MQ-4C Triton drone, but the U.S. Central Command later confirmed it was an RQ-4A drone assigned to the Navy's Broad Area Maritime Surveillance (BAMS) program
wrong one
$130,000,000

Attached: RQ-4 Globo Homo Hawk.png (345x655, 148K)

Trump is kind of a bigger bitch than Obama?

Attached: 1529882150885.jpg (1100x933, 322K)

Because war is a big money laundering scheme?

More than likely us.

All this fake "tension" will disappear after September once Bibi is reelected just like the pre-election Gaza "crisis" settled down earlier this year.

youtube.com/watch?v=qfrhATD4nM0

US literally invades countries and bombs them without a declaration of war, but Iran can't destroy a spy drone that's right by their border?

In any other time, this would have resulted in war.

The only country to attack the US and remain unpunished was Israel.

This is what obsessed Jow Forums anti-semites actually believe.

Attached: 1420053874461s.jpg (250x250, 6K)

Plus, they are basically 1 letter away from being Iraq. Are we really going to allow Iraq to terrorize us?

anti- jeweri...There now it's correct
Bibi doing this...

Just like a low budget movie shows villain in 2018 S-Class but blows up a 20 year old model in the final scene and hopes no one noticed, they send the 1998 drone model over Iran.

TFW we've only lost a billion dollars worth of this particular model in a decade
>21 August 2011: EQ-4B crashed southeast of Jalalabad, Afghanistan.[140]
>11 June 2012: RQ-4A assigned to the Navy's BAMS program crashed near Naval Air Station Patuxent River.[141]
>21 June 2017: RQ-4B crashed near Lone Pine, California[142]
>26 June 2018: RQ-4B crashed into the sea off Naval Station Rota, Spain[143]
>20 June 2019: RQ-4A assigned to the Navy's Broad Area Maritime Surveillance (BAMS) program was shot down by an Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps surface-to-air missile near Hormozgan, Iran after violating the Iranian territorial airspace

>anti- jeweri
difference without distinction.