Australia explain?

>Be boer mother
>Ogga breaks in.
>Has gun to daughters head
>Plead it not to rape my daughter, say rape me instead.
>Gets raped , daughter forced to watch.
>After this traumatic event try to leave badlands to Australia
>GETS DENIED
sauncut.co.za/farm-victim-talks-about-night-she-was-brutally-raped-in-front-of-her-kids/?fbclid=IwAR0F-lT7C7uzDIRaWEucc34ZzIbgIxWQW6pX9WZwTlwaOrvgkChlpZp_3Q8

What the actual fuck cunts?
theaustralian.com.au/nation/politics/dont-deny-us-sanctuary-white-south-african-farmers-tell-dutton/news-story/603c4116631899ffb309a026dd0f75ed

Attached: artworks-000131147576-zez0r0-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

qz.com/africa/1176308/australias-african-gangs-from-south-sudan-push-back-at-racist-stereotypes-in-melbourne/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck wh*tes

Yeah okay. Sure.

Attached: images (1).jpg (201x251, 11K)

Whatyatalkinabeet

Attached: Sassy_the_Sasquatch(2).png (675x663, 241K)

Yeah cunt. Just these facking black cunt raping all of the bush. And the ozzies would rather import the rapists and not the rapees.

I want to know why.

Attached: download (1).png (225x225, 10K)

Our immigration minister Peter Dutton wants to deny anyone who might be considered a threat. He obviously means white people fleeing from violent niggers. Clown world.

Yup all them harmless Africans forming gangs really gonna help out . I guess this might be a Chinese tactic. To introduce them before assuming control. Very smart.
qz.com/africa/1176308/australias-african-gangs-from-south-sudan-push-back-at-racist-stereotypes-in-melbourne/

Attached: MQ6cuVo (1).jpg (480x485, 27K)

Australia will be under pressure to allow in black people having to face thugs in the townships and coloured people fleeing gang warfare on the Cape Flats if they start taking in white victims of crime in South Africa victims.

Sadly very true. More people die on the Cape Flats from gang violence than die on farms.

Yeah, Of course the communities where the problem is leaking out from will be affected more .

fuck this country

Also they let Congolese and people from Sudan in anyway. They are actually facing abit of a African gang problem themselves I'm told.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

No nigger

I'm not really sure what to say, fren.
I'm sorry my country is so pozzed. The lads want to take ya's in, but the leftist just kvetch artistically and the government bends the knee to them.

Is the African gang problem prevalent over there?

>Is the African gang problem prevalent over there?
Its already infected most of the capital cities, to different extents. Melbourne is lost already, Sydney isn't far behind.

Shiiiet I just Came back in NZ and its the same foking thing.....

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 14K)

should live only for revenge now

Imagine the Aussies starting to import Coloured people from the Cape Flats to add to that mix.Probably the reason the white lady was denied asylum.The Aussie government were trying to avoid setting a precedent.

too white for us

I will rape your daughter if it pleases you.

kek you jest but the time nears when it shall be your land's turn.

Attached: download (3).jpg (259x194, 9K)

Christ dude looks like a retired Senator Arm strong.

Seriously, I want a saffer girlfriend to toughen me up and make me fly right like I want to breathe. Let’s do the partner visa thing, Piet.

Also, if you thought that was going to happen here, why move here? As long as there is petrol, there will be no Abo EFF

>t
It is already too late.

Because its not Australia duty to fix your problems.

This isnt Europe. We have been completely defanged in Africa...Africa...Why stay....in Africa.....

Because it was you who took in the blacks and made them your equal, the same way Europeans must solve their own problems or disappear.In this world only the strong survive.

Saisy! Don't smoke it! That's for the o-phans!

Actually, from a Commonwealth perspective, there is some obligation. Just conservatives are so fucking cucked they dare not venture it. Would be happy to take some Saffers, just not any in middle management thanx

South Africa has always tried to break from the Commonwealth they even had their own fascist groups in WW2 and was independent for a short while. And you have issues of your own being ethnically replaced by chinks,poos and muslims.

>letting anyone in
Pozzbourne and Shitney need to be nuked and the other cities cleansed. But btw we had a politician the media gave shit to for caring about the white south Africans being slaughtered, so don't give us shit just because you live in a hellscape, hell there are people from South Africa that act like China is paradise c, cant find the cunts youtube cidedo but whatever. Btw if this makes no sense it's past midnight and i'm smashed.

This, thanks gypsy bro.

Exactly, but why should you anyone else care? Many have so don't get shitty with us. I wouldn't expect any European nation to take in a newworld mutt (especially Amermutts (not just USA [north and south continents are mutts of the world], who are so fucking mixed with nonwhites let alone with other Europeans) let alone cunts from Africa.

fuck off cunt Darwin is prime the nigs played up and the aussies from abos to wogs played a city wide game of bash the Africans and we were so good at it the the city hired 500 more coppers to prevent round 2 this was in 2014, when was the last time you heard of African crime from the tropics of Australia?? that's right its rare as fuck because all the real Aussies live in the north,if you southerners fought back (they can't jail every man with a spine even if they wanted too) rather then act like pussies scared of being labeled as racists your part of this great country wouldn't be so fucking pozzed.

What is your flag? Gay Belgium? are you making a coherent point? my great grandfather used to bayonet Boers from horseback. Guess what? In this globalised post-Empire world - they’re our people.

With the usual Minecraftian qualifiers I tend to agree. In the very least there should be some pushback on the single ‘this is not a problem’ left narrative that gets pushed.

Then sponsor that family if you would really care about them then make an NGO, get money from different groups and start bringing in white S Africans in, until YOU do something I will keep view that every nation and people need to solve their own problems.

Well if they get what they want here their will be a famine that will affect the entire sub Saharan Africa then it will be the worlds problems anyway

I would very happily contribute to such a thing.

Yeah. Fuck most of the world deserves to be nuked or cleansed by other means.

Then do it, contact the family and offer your house for them while starting the process for them to get citizenship since they are financially backed by someone.

Praying for the boers man. Fucking niggers ruin everything good

That’s not how applying for a visa in Australia works. There is no ‘this person can vouch for me visa.’ I worked at immigration for four years. There are skilled visas, family visas and those that fall under the ‘emergency muh economic downturn in brownistan’ visa. The one that has browned Australia so quickly has actually been the ones relating to study and then employment. It’s breathtaking when you see the numbers and compare it to African refugees - but the media wants you focused on a law and order chimp out while you are replaced en masse.

>Australia explain?

There is nothing to explain here.

She just has no claim to asylum lmao

How long till the Negroes are like the Poos and Chinks? Aka when will they hit the billions?

Yeah A friend of mine went to nz cost his family 2 mill in lawyer fees. Its only easy for the rich.

Marry the woman in question to get citizenship then, you can divorce later to allow her and whatever family members she has to move to your nation.Simple no?

Short of marrying me off to a nice Saffer girl your best bet is to get W.Ns to start a shell company and utilise that framework to sponsor people to come here on a professional basis.

If only the White Australia policy was still alive and kicking
lol. Ah If only our ancestors never failed.

I’m a Catholic, light drinking vegetarian. Just like Uncle. Would do it for love for sure

Saffers assimilate well they have their communities yes but we work hard and are mostly grateful to our hosts.

Migration agents can charge whatever they want, if you ever find a way and can post and delete your email i’ll help you. Once you’re here though you need to advocate for the rest.

You dont have to marry for love only to allow her to come since you seem emotionally attached to the S African whites.You can repeat this process multiple times a year before the government will start asking question but as longs as there is no money involved I dont think they will retake the given citizenship.

Still working on my degree user. I need to pay for it because we aren't well off . Ironically it is in Mandarin and linguistics. I hope to one day return here to hold the whip for the Chinese in Africa as revenge.

You are correct but I want a boer qt

it sickens me how little national pride exists down south its like they swallowed every bit of Liberal bullshit imaginable ask any territorian or north queenslander what the best country in the world is i promise with no hesitation they will reply Australia,where do you herald from anyway bunji?

Come here via China. Quite serious if you want to drop me a line and need help w applications. I did it for brown people and copped abuse all day and was paid a subpar wage to do same.

I’m in Sydney and even friends o/s who aren’t political are incredibly demoralised about their national identity.

Then you are dumb since you are mixing a noble idea of helping whites in S Africa from getting killed with your sexual desire for a mate.

government =/= the people
We hate the cucks and kikes that run this place.

That's Big Lez, m8. He's a fucken sickcunt.

One of my best mates that I met in China is from Melbourne, he just started uni and says it consists of mainly white guilt.

Shouldn’t you be outside riding the bicycle that generates the electricity that powers your shitposts?

Thank god people speak freely beyond the latte foam

No I bought an emu to do it for me.

And now she fantasizes about that bbc

australia is run by leftists
they are the pawns of the kikes

i can't understand why southerners feel that way for the life of me but it is probably by design ,does Nsw have even have a public holiday to celebrate its founding each year?

Perhaps you should self reflect nig.

Attached: download (6).jpg (273x185, 7K)

Boers without guns and eternal vigilance deserve it desu.

AROUND BLAX NEVER RELAX

Doubtful. I used to cringe in the presence of tropicunts because I’m a soft urbanite. Now I know who i’d Rather drink with for the actual real ness. But I think i’ll move to the Mountains, lick hippie bush, smoke hippie kush

>that series finale
What a fucking piece of Australian kino. I hate every single other nigger nation on this planet but Australia seems to only produce gold despite their cities being pozzed as fuck with retards and constantly being full of serial killers and pedophiles. How do you fags do it?

Tropicunts are just a relic population of how all aussies used to be before intense urbanization of the 50s,we have Territory day up here and its bonfires in front yards and fireworks from sundown . are you talking about the blues or the snowies? both are equally breathtaking places.

Blues. I need a train line. But little places around alithgow very nice popping up for a few hundred k. That’s the dream, just eat hippie minge until I die.

Good ol’ boys are always more polite and less judgemental than the people who’ve portrayed them for so long.

Trapped wageslave raising family in melbs. Trying to get enough to bail out to the countryside but just treading water instead. Seeing nogs in my neighbourhood now.

America should take in these white South Africans.

These are the kind of migrants Trump wanted to have.

It looks good in his campaign if he lets in these high quality migrants.

In London, a lot of South African whites worked in construction, farming, accounting, hotel staff, doctors etc.

All of them speak English and Dutch.

I worked with white South African doctors and healthcare professionals in London. They are hard working and reliable. I can only recommend them to any country that is looking for high quality migrant workers.

They are in danger, they would qualify as refugees. They are willing to move to literally anywhere where they could be safe.

nice sevens

White South Africans will make a lot of money for any economy that takes them.

If you can dream it you can achieve mate, the first step is always the hardest to take especially when uprooting from all you know. but you will feel a hell ov a lot better about life if you do it.

I can agree, still very hard for us to leave. We arent even considered an English speaking country anymore so we have to take the IELTS exam and that is expensive for us and takes really long. Not to mention the fucking visa process for South Africans. I guess thats what we get for not just taking boats and respecting the rule of law.