You gotta admit he was one of the coolest presidents

You gotta admit he was one of the coolest presidents

Attached: Screenshot_20190620_141526.jpg (1080x702, 224K)

Bill Clinton comes in second after banging that woman and doing coke off her ass

Bush in third for just being a straight up madman

Trump in fourth for throwing toilet paper rolls at hurricane victims. His form was actually very good

Why do you consider being cool a requisite for leadership?
Is it because like you they have no substance?

Attached: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.jpg (1200x630, 40K)

what exactly was cool about that nigger

Nope, he was a waste of time.

>You gotta admit he was one of the coolest presidents
Obozo is kinda like that 'cool' drug dealer that lives down the street and sells fentanyl to all your friends (now dead).

He didn’t do shit though

>Ho Ho yeah he was so cool and had so much swag man. Now I want to listen to nigger music cause our cool president is also black.
If you consider nigger bumping and all that other bulshit "cool" you are probably a jew.

Attached: 1558860515201.jpg (634x634, 110K)

Yes he sure was cool when he exasperated the financial crisis with his shitty policy and continued all of the illegitimate wars that Bush started this time with more drone strikes on civilian targets. What a cool dude, as long as his teleprompter didn't go down.

This

He wuz kang.

lolno

Attached: 1530442588420.jpg (1920x2192, 1.38M)

Hitler Jr plz calm down

>one of the coolest presidents
He couldn't even throw a strike. He was a limp wristed faggot that no self respecting american would like.

Attached: obongo_stick_to_the_pavement_ball_nigger.jpg (683x1024, 391K)

I'm tired of this dichotomy of "urban" and "intelligent" that niggers keep trying to pull. You can't be both a highly educated scholar and a hood nigga that's down with crime, drugs, and overall anti intellectualism.

He came off as a complete nancy-boy desu

Hard to say, OP. Because I’m not a 14 year old or a woman, I don’t really think about people in terms of “cool” or “uncool,” preferring instead to formulate my opinions of others based on competence.

Attached: 7861FB7B-AE6B-4C29-BC78-D440521F7218.gif (340x227, 3.11M)

yeah you are right he was such a cool guy he called a pizzaman 5 times to the Whitehouse to have fun and play ping pong

>Not Andrew Jackson

Niggers aren't "cool" you fell for the Jew brainwashing, go argue on YouTube about if biggie or Tupac were cooler you faggot

The Stockholm syndrome on OP. You know he hated the British, don't you.

I can't take anything seriously from any faggot from cuck island.

>falling for his carefully constructed public image in which he high fives plebs and sings soul music on chat shows
Ah yes, so cool! I totally forgive the paedophilia!