Well where did it land?

Well where did it land?

Surely thats the simple way to find the answer on who is lying and who is right. Why won't either side reveal it?

Attached: Untitled.png (618x457, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/9334596/iran-shoots-down-us-spy-drone-tensions-gulf/
thesun.co.uk/news/9337518/us-slams-irans-unprovoked-attack-on-spy-drone-as-it-doubles-down-on-claim-aircraft-was-shot-down-in-international-airspace/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

thesun.co.uk/news/9334596/iran-shoots-down-us-spy-drone-tensions-gulf/
>IRAN says it's "ready for war" after shooting down a US "spy" drone today as tensions continue to rise in the Persian Gulf.

Where did it land though

Iran says it landed in their territory but it's hard to say how all this works in terms of physics.

That's like asking, 'wait a minute, who filmed the sailors removing a limpet mine form that vessel?'

hahahaha you'll never know desu

checkem

NIGGER

twat

That's what I hate I just want the truth

hahahahah!!! almost desu, almost

it landed on multiple limpet mines so there's no evidence

>> who's lying

THE FUCKING U.S. KIKE RUN DEEP STATE MEDIA PROPAGANDA APPARATUS IS LYING YOU RETARDED FUCK

OPEN YOUR EYES

How do you prove where it landed?

both sides likely know where it landed

>Why won't they reveal it
Well. Iran has the drone, and the CIA niggers are butt hurt about that, because Iran seems to have no problem abducting their drones whenever they want. This isn't the first one. They took over a stealth drone and landed it an airport a few years ago.

Are you retarded? What does it have to do with my question? Learn reading.

Did you read the article? They are also saying the image may be from last year, and not Iran shooting down a us drone. This is possibly another kike false flag that actually never happened.

You already fucking know whos lying. Stop being distracted by strawman args

It's over.

Attached: 1561041073388.jpg (1065x554, 135K)

> IRAN says it's "ready for war"
Did they shout an evil maniac laughter after that too?

I hope so, it would be funny if all iranians actually acted like supervillians in real life.

That image was taken two years ago in Yemen

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-06-20 02-58-00.png (523x458, 344K)

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-06-20 04-00-54.png (527x579, 208K)

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-06-20 10-54-43.png (523x585, 186K)

US knows the location of it via GPS and the fact that its fucking remotely controlled and that requires knowing where it is

Iran knows where it is because shooting something down requires knowing where it is and where it isn't.

RETARD!

Pictured landed on Yemen.

thesun.co.uk/news/9337518/us-slams-irans-unprovoked-attack-on-spy-drone-as-it-doubles-down-on-claim-aircraft-was-shot-down-in-international-airspace/

Is no one going to comment on the peninsula and cove? Also never noticed the root of peninsula was penis.