>Bans Sanctuary cities
Abbot going ham reforming Texas before 2020

All Texans report in!
>COUNTY
>GRUB
>GUNS
>DRINK
>VIEW OUTSIDE

Attached: untiled64.png (1920x1080, 2.23M)

>bans sanctuary cities
>nothings changed in DFW at all
big think
banning something and not enforcing it doesn't really do anything hotwheels.

Attached: 1548704403796.png (1000x1000, 106K)

This will take time, but Cops are now allowed to cooperate with ICE.
However as long as there is an endless stream across the border to the point where the cartels are even caravaning in people from the Congo, there is still work to be done.
Feds control Texas' southern border and we still have open borders to the other 48 states coming in.

Attached: 1527385419546.jpg (858x1525, 500K)

kek

I thought we banned sanctuary cities like a year and a half ago?

>raising the tobacco age to 21
>allowed Congoniggers to come into San Antonio

Attached: south_texas.gif (526x516, 7K)

Year ago, but finally starting to see its implementation and results from the policy today.

>no constitutional carry
>no family court reform
>no public land
And into the trash it goes.

Attached: 1545404996930.jpg (250x174, 7K)

It’s far from perfect, but at least policy-wise we’re on the right trajectory.

>Allowed
Blame the feds for not building a wall and not having proper laws that don't let anyone who steps foot here get put in a processing line for asylum.
>Tobacco for kids
Oh Christ, what will those poor children do without their nicotine and poisonous cigarettes for 3 whole years! Now they'll have to wait until their lungs are fully developed to smoke them black!

>Oh Christ, what will those poor children do without their nicotine and poisonous cigarettes for 3 whole years! Now they'll have to wait until their lungs are fully developed to smoke them black!
Its actually worse than that.
Companies like Juul have noticed their product finding its way to literal middle schoolers (ages 12-15), and that the most likely vector is high school seniors creating a black market.
This legislation is genuinely a good approach to curtail this imo.

Alabama is looking a lot better

>native Texans supporting more government
Let me guess, y'all are hill country german fags?

>so pro Israel he supports law that makes it illegal to hold job with state if you DON'T support Israel
also
>gets crippled from tree falling on him
>sues and gets lots of money
>gets into office and makes it illegal to do exactly what he did

I live in tomball

>supporting the addiction of children to nicotine because it would invoke more government to stop it
This is your brain on libertarianism.

>he supports increasing the age to buy tobacco from 18 to 21 so that 14 year old kids can't buy it
>he thinks this will have a huge effect
This is your brain on mental retardation.
If you hate freedom so much fuck off from Texas

why have age restrictions at all? Fuck it man children should be free to drink whisky and smoke cigars whenever they want right?

Sure, in an ideal world parents would take care of their children and be the administrators of punishment, not the government. That's how things were back in the day, kids could buy their parents alcohol if the parent was busy. Things were pretty good back then. I think you would do better up north, you aren't ever going to get your dream nanny state in the south retard

>That's how things were back in the day,
yeah and it's turned out fucking great hasn't it? Multiple generations of retards addicted to whatever the jew is selling next. You're obviously not a parent, you're an ideologue living in a dream world

You are one good goy

>doesn't want children addicted to jewish ploys
>good goy
that's cute coming from a retard

Why are the Jews and government pushing against it so hard if it's a Jewish ploy?

you're retarded, I don't waste my time with retards

there are ICE agents posted up in the dallas county jail intake area. are they only there to sign autographs?

probly the only funny stone toss