I really love firing boomers (age 40+)

I run a few trade companies (construction, welding, and electrical). We provide multi-solutions for residential and commercial manufacturing. I'm 29.

Nothing makes me more giddy inside than to fire a boomer. Most of them are in their 40's. I will just line them up and fire them right to their face. Some of them have this look of "...what am I going to do for money?" I just laugh at them.

Whats even more funny are the ones that went the trade school route. I didn't learn jack shit at school and I took this company from my daddy. But to the ones that have trade degrees, I like to test them a little extra harder, and make their day just a little more harder overall. They are usually the dumbest and most arrogant ones, so I will literally hire them for a week, then drop them.

One of our most recent assignments was a commercial college building. The guy was working as normal and I just went up to him and said "get the fuck out of here, you fucked this up again, you're fired." He said "What?". I had security kick him off. Dumb motherfucker wouldn't stop playing Van Halen.

Anyone else have similar stories?

Attached: 2.A-PM-CM-Services---BART-HMC-Staff-On-Site.jpg (1920x1280, 218K)

I like the fact that the first post is always the best post

Last time it was truckers, wasn' t it? Fuck off.

over 40 isnt a boomer!
Second i know your larping go be a fag else where!

...you remember that user?

I'm...impressed...of myself.

Attached: 1280px-The_Drunkard's_Progress_-_Color.jpg (1280x929, 286K)

epic copypasta

do you work in construction, welding, or electrical??

If so, you're fired.

Nice bait thread faggot, a real tradesman would punch your faggot face in and walk, then pick up another job tomorrow. Shut you apparatuses for cocks.

Nice try kike faggot

Attached: 1561013902653.png (360x361, 70K)

I know you're larping op, but i wish it was true. Faggot

Lmao. The hire then a week later fired gave it away.
Sage

"little more harder"

sage this fucking fake and gay nigger tier bullshit.

good larp thread

if this were real your company would soon die because word would get around and tradesmen are the type who don't put up with bullshit

Funny, no one has punched me yet. Cause they don't want to mess with me. I treat them like dirt because they are dirt. They think they run this company, but it's me that runs this company. Show a little respect.

Based!

>over 40 isnt a boomer!
lmao, classic boomer

we must not work in the same industry. Every trademen I've trained is a limp wristed boomer baby. They constantly need smoke breaks, they gossip like women, need lunch breaks, then sick days or something is hurting. They really are just overgrown women.

dude, YOU are the next wave boomer, what a jackass

Great larp, joffrey

Nah. I will never be a weak bitch like these boomer trademen. Thats why, as punishment, I hire them just to fire them a week later. I literally don't have them do much

naw kiddo i retired at 43. Now go back to larping faggot!

40+ would be GenX. Boomers are 60+ you fucking retard.
Christ, no wonder mutt buildings are so shit, you can't even fucking count.

This is why I neet instead of licking boots. Fuck the economy!

Faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot

Attached: 1554175672743.jpg (480x540, 107K)

redditors lie for attention too. this would be really popular there. You would lots of replies and upvotes

Sounds like you got butthurt by some old man (40 and older). I'm guessing your dad just left for work and told you to get a job.

Im Gen X idiot leaf!

Maybe cos your misses keeps telling the tradesman after they all take turns fucking her in the ass, "don't punch him, his just a little faggot".

>took this company from my daddy

nice larp faggot

dumb foreigner hates america so much

>Anyone else have similar stories?
>be me
>boomer
>doing my honest as usual
>29 year old faggot boss fires me
>says I fucked up "again" when all I did was leave the drill on while I went for a quick piss

My brother was the same way then one of those boomers came back and shot him in the mouth. Now he spends his time in an urn on a shelf somewhere but he was a really funny guy before the whole getting shot thing.

This guy would have "fell" (been thrown) off a building by now. Construction workers do NOT care if you are the boss if they feel they have been wronged. If he was actually in construction he would know that.

Based lol

Sage

You're the same OP who made the trucker threads, I can tell. You're talking about gen-x by the way not boomers.

This. Boomers are called that because there was a baby boom post WW2 to 1960. So they are 58-73 years old now.

I bet your daddy is stoked you are running how creation into the ground.

40+ is gen x you retard

If you won the lottery, inherited a large sum of money, or came across some wealth in any way

Instead of wondering what business you would start, is there any you would purchase just to Immediately shut down? Which ones and why

40 is GenX

I know this is a larp, but if remotely true, you will end up either dead or bankrupt with that kind of business sense.

Attached: 1489174404703.png (669x514, 25K)

Fuck off incel

> I didn't learn jack shit at school and I took this company from my daddy.
i've read enough

you mean Gen X you fucking spastic

>Some of them have this look of "...what am I going to do for money?" I just laugh at them.
Don't care if it's bait, this is delicious. boomer swine can get their shithole pounded in.

>trade degrees

ok kike

Next week it will be farmers. lol

based spoiled zoomer

>boomers
>age 40+

Retard.

What a retard in every sense.

Attached: 532BCA71-B2BF-47ED-A01D-6140FC667776.jpg (307x267, 16K)

Fake and gay.
You’re a forever loser stuck at a dead end job who gets treated like shit for not having any balls.

So you go online and role play to make yourself feel some sense of self worth.

Attached: 8B7C795D-21E1-4B49-8B17-D370BECCE6ED.jpg (70x125, 2K)