Why do niggers name there kids retardedly?

Why do niggers name there kids retardedly?

Attached: 1a1568a.jpg (489x588, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2019/06/19/woman-named-marijuana-pepsi-refused-to-change-her-name-now-shes-a-doctor/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

because they are retarded

because a lot of them are retarded?

Attached: 1332232312.jpg (741x568, 73K)

Good ol affirmative action.

Lol this blue check mark coon.

Why is this entire race so over-confident yet are the worst race overall.

I'm just surprised they spelled it right

Let me guess, Doctor of gender studies? I bet she'll be the type of (((professor))) that tells everyone to please "refer to me as Dr. Pepsi"

>there kids

Attached: 1401181833251.jpg (250x241, 11K)

How long did that take? She looks late forties

>Dr. Pepsi

>Marijuana Pepsi Vandyck
Wholey carp

Heres a picture on how she earned her PhD

Attached: 1558644751736.jpg (1600x1147, 281K)

>Ph.D. in higher education leadership from Cardinal Stritch University
Meme degree

Confirmed.

>"Throughout her life, Vandyck, 46, said she’s been teased by everyone from classmates to teachers and bosses — but she turned that all around when she handed in her dissertation, titled: “Black names in white classrooms: Teacher behaviors and student perceptions.”

>As part of her PhD in higher education leadership from Cardinal Stritch University, Vandyck interviewed students who had the same experiences as her in the classroom, where teachers harped on their names, the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel reported.

>She vowed to earn her PhD, insisting: “I’m going to be called Dr. Marijuana Pepsi.”

>She vowed to earn her PhD, insisting: “I’m going to be called Dr. Marijuana Pepsi.”

nypost.com/2019/06/19/woman-named-marijuana-pepsi-refused-to-change-her-name-now-shes-a-doctor/

dude like just go to court and legally change ur name

>calling yourself "doctor" when you're a PhD.
Absolutely disgusting.

t. PhD.

My own pet peeve, but can people kindly stop jerking themselves off and calling themselves Dr if they dont have an MD.

>he didn't get to the part in Freakonomics where they discuss this phenomenon

She might have a meme degree but for being born an ape it's quite admirable.
Is it because all her nog friends and familiy bullied her since forever that she grew to hate them and become something more than a nigger?
You faggots are talking shit but I see this as a small step in the right direction, better than a single mom or another freeloader in jail.

Agreed. The title "Doctor" for humanities PHDs made sense in the traditional academic system, especially when medical science was basically a meme field and when the best educated people were experts of Latin, Greek and bible/classics. But now that medical science is what it is today, any Phd in the humanities should only have "professor" bestowed on them and MD/DO should have "Doctor."

Anything else is dishonest. Though people in history who got the title "Dr." before the advent of modern medicine should get a pass.

Attached: 1502937854791.jpg (825x1017, 245K)

She obtained a meme degree, wasted all of her money, learned nothing and is now in a position of power and will indoctrinate thousands of young people into race baiting and into destroying their own country.

>She might have a meme degree but for being born an ape it's quite admirable.
It really isn't. The fact that she's an ape means she gets bonus to her college admission test in the range of 1 - 2 SD, or perhaps even more, thanks to affirmative action. Naturally, the brainlet shit she studied was also dumbed down to ape level so that all the niggers admitted thanks to AA don't drop out immediately. Being a nigger in american college is like playing through a tutorial level on the lowest difficulty with cheat codes enabled.

>have a PhD
>still be too stupid to just change your name

>age 46

finally starts a medical career

niggas is always late

it's a meme PhD that only people named Marijuana Pepsi would choose

>“I’m going to be called Dr. Marijuana Pepsi.”

Attached: 1528896136776.gif (350x196, 1.61M)

WE WUZ SUGAR DOCTORS AND SHIET

Just go by the name Mary Jane. yeesh.

My girl Marijuana Pepsi slaying!

>marijuana pepsi

marijuana - spanish word
pepsi - a play on dyspepsia, meaning indigestion

somehow everyone still knows its a niggers name

Dunning–Kruger effect, user.

Attached: D7C539CA-6D62-4326-9BF2-7DCC4CEB628B.gif (607x609, 821K)

>There kids

Attached: image(2).jpg (684x721, 69K)

because they are retarded

otherwise they would know jews did the slavetrade

Kekd. Underrated

>Forty Six years old
>graduate from a 4th or 5th tier commuter school
>PhD in the Social Sciences
>private university so tuition is over 35k a year

I bet you guys are all happy that the stafford loan program allowed her to loan the entirety of her degree....the parts that weren't taken care of by scholarships intended for young people actually going to enter into a job.

Thanks for literally less than nothing, Dr. Marijuana Pepsi.

To be born to such a fate.
To actually live life to the age of 46 without changing it, which is your right to do.

Only niggers.

Also why didn't she just change her name, did she unironically believe in spirits and jew magic and thought she would be cursed if she 'changes wot da good lawd gave her'?

Genuinely curious....

>"black names in white classrooms"
I don't know about you but when I hear "black names" I think more of "Tyqueesha" than fucking "Marijuana Pepsi"

>Paging Doctor Pepsi

Attached: 1546921657352.jpg (540x540, 44K)

Funny part is that the good Lord didn't give her that name. Her parents did, and it was not divinely inspired.

This is why the Church gives you a chrismation (or confirmation) name when joining the Church. If you become a monastic, or sometimes if priests want to, they can also get an ordination or tonsure name. That is a God given name, not the birth name. Hence why many monastics and priests never use their birth name again.

Lakenrda
Shaniqua
Seketra
Laquisha
These are just some of the names I remember nigger girls having in grade school. They were so fucking retarded i still remember them.

White people in here mad when a black person succeeds in life . While they themselves probably done nothing of the same

>only blacks give their children retarded names

>there kids
Not sure you have room to criticize.

Attached: retard-chamber.jpg (576x768, 40K)

Dr. Pepsi

tfw she gets knocked up by Mr. Pibb

Attached: black-mammy-breastfeeding-white-baby.jpg (500x481, 37K)

What succes was achieved by this ape?

Because they are the retardation.

Attached: 1530135848956.jpg (500x188, 36K)

Only niggers and libcucks.
Some libtards named their kid Hashtag. At least they're making sure their kid will get bullied sufficiently kek

>black names in a white nation
>implying marijuana pepsi is a 'black' name
>implying whites need to care about your fragile ego

The cope has no limits with these people

Kek too bad he last name wasnt pepper

Very astute user here

I grey up in a poor white neighborhood in Europe. There were loads of people with shitty names like that. It's a poor people thing.

This
I still put dr as the prefix when I fly. Also put the PhD as the suffix tho

>pic related

'Doctor' phil

Attached: download (11).jpg (225x225, 6K)

had a nog correct me when i said MLK jr.
bitch said
>Doctor MLK jr.
i asked if she called all her priests doctors.

whatever you say Mohammad

Ok, back down to earth

This black women overcome challenges while you sit here angry at her sucess. You acting like a sore bitter loser

How in the fuck are PhDs awarded for such things? What is there to research?

what about physics, chemistry and math?

Pretty sure they heard a rumor once that if a cop can’t spell your name right you can’t get charged with a crime.

Nope. Wrong
See
woke

But I have an actual title and an actual job. Not a meme degree

In our culture blacks are coddled and encouraged like they were special kids.

Attached: if_only_you_knew_how_bad_it_really_is.jpg (270x400, 25K)

>under 90 iq
>special

She could have easily changed her name. What a dumbass. This can't be a true story.

No, not this time
This one I wouldnt have known it was a name at all

And so does she, so mind your own damn business if you gonna hate on her success

Imagine thinking you achieved anything when your race gets you to the front of the line in higher education

>be born
>parents look around room
>they spot a bottle of pepsi and some weed
>"welcome to the world..."

Imagine going to Dr Pepsi

>why they be hatin yo

No, other people do that too
The nig part is the name and the existence of an article about it

>niggers name there kids retardedly?
>niggers
>retard (dedly)
the answer is in the question

>'Doctor' phil
HE'S NOT A DOCTOR?!

Attached: 1548836554721.jpg (750x750, 42K)

The absolute animal.

Lots of these anons have a much higher 'education'
Why are you butt hurt?
Why do emotions rule you?
Dont let them user

>its JUST cuz im blak
>everyone is talking shit to everyone else
>but youre special

All the haters in here must be losers who fail in life

>what about physics, chemistry and math?

That's a difficult question. Part of me wants them to have the title "Dr." but I honestly think it is still dishonest.

99% of people do not understand academia and most college grads don't even understand how doctorates work. When the population hears "Dr." they think of a medical doctor or physician that can treat you with medicine. I think we should confine "Dr." to that group of people, those who obtain MD/DO and have a license to practice medicine. I feel like the whole "Dr." thing is akin to the priesthood.... we don't call biblical scholars "father" and we don't call leaders of the vestry or choirmasters "father." We only call priests "father" and they are the ones who respond to our spiritual health and needs at any time or any place. Doctors do the same for our physical health and needs.

Mathematicians, physicists, and chemists are extremely valuable and knowledgeable though, and I hate to take away from them. But we should also recognize that a lot of "high level" math, chem and physicists is pretty meme and theoretical. Perhaps we can think of a new title to fix this? Who knows

You can saybthat a lot of places, cuck faggot
But not innthe Doctor Marijuana Pepsi thread
Seriously

>Dr. Bepsi

But there is no succes to hate on. That's my whole point

She wanted to be like Dr. Pepper.

don't hate

Nigger...If You spend the time and the effort to be so fucking good at somethong over years and years...You bet your ass your calling me DR. Fuck...working on my dissertation for underwater basket weaving now. Ill call myself..Dr Basket case...But fuck you if I dont go all Super Mam on your ass if you dont call me Dr.

Lol
You got punked sucker
They must put something in the white people's water in the cities

You a hater, already exposed you , now back up and mind your own business

>this black women

Wew lad

>sit back
Hows your welfare gone git paid nukka
Get fucked coon

Can thise pompous cunts not refer to themselves as doctor outside a work setting?
No?

Then not doctors either
I dont need a math doctor

To be fair, anytime there's a black name in class there's going to be problems.

Now you're a meme flag kike in isreal or what?

Lol

Theyll prod and move goal posts at their leasure
Ive seen it countless times

New title "Whiz" she's a Whiz of Higher Education Leadership.

Quit crying, Cocaine Sprite.

Yeah, I concede

what jew course did she earn her phd in?

>Why do niggers name there kids retardedly?

Trump's parents named him "Donald".

Donald.

LMAO!

PhD in what exactly?

Are you Crack Pepsi, the brother of her?

>Doctor Pepsi, what would you suggest I do to start losing weight
>Drink less soda and stop smoking pot