Senators Receive Confidential UFO Briefing

politico.com/story/2019/06/19/warner-classified-briefing-ufos-1544273
>Three more U.S. senators received a classified Pentagon briefing on Wednesday about a series of reported encounters by the Navy with unidentified aircraft, according to congressional and government officials — part of a growing number of requests from members of key oversight committees. One of them was Sen. Mark Warner (D-Va.), the vice chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee, whose office confirmed the briefing to POLITICO.

>The interest in “unidentified aerial phenomenon” has grown since revelations in late 2017 that the Pentagon had set up a program to study the issue at the request of then-Sen. Harry Reid (D-Nev.). Officials interviewed multiple current and former sailors and aviators who claim to have encountered highly advanced aircraft that appeared to defy the laws of aerodynamics when they intruded on protected military airspace — some of which were captured on video and made public.

>The Navy has played a prominent role in light of the testimony of F/A-18 pilots and other personnel operating with the USS Nimitz aircraft carrier battle group off California in 2004 and the USS Theodore Roosevelt in the Atlantic in 2015 and 2016. The growing congressional interest is credited for playing a major role in the service’s recent decision to update the procedures for pilots and other personnel to report such unexplained sightings, which POLITICO first reported in April.

>They come several days after President Donald Trump told ABC News that he, too, had been briefed on the reports. “I did have one very brief meeting on it,” he said. “But people are saying they’re seeing UFOs. Do I believe it? Not particularly.” But several current and former officials with direct knowledge describe the Capitol Hill briefing as the latest for members of Congress and their staff representing the Intelligence, Armed Services and Defense Appropriations panels.

Attached: Capture.png (681x725, 614K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PRgoisHRmUE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>implying anyone tells these retards anything

> “unidentified aerial phenomenon”
that's just code for female pilots.

Great thread

Attached: 1528090705537.gif (640x360, 436K)

Even the military and government aren't up to speed with what the deep state is doing.

Sure we could take our country back and weed out the corruption in the government ... that would still leave us with whoever is above them pulling off these psyops.

>psyops
I don't know user, if navy pilots are saying they saw something weird, I'm inclined to believe them. They're pretty strait-laced guys.

It’s hyperboreons living in the South Pole

Can confirm. The Navy would be the first ones to see shit like this other than maybe nasa or science/academia.

I talked to a navy guy at a bar ... they're doped up hippies that think the annuaki are real.
They're just as clueless as anyone else.

>call them UFO's
>then call them “unidentified aerial phenomenon"

Been tracking this for a while, I have two theories.

They are either prepping us for disclosure, or there is some kind rogue deep state elements who have leap frogged the general military in technology and are staging a coup.

Podestas are going to jail.

Or the good ayys are here to rescue white people.

it's either aliens or super secret spooks who have withheld knowledge from the public for God knows how long.

this

Wonder why it isn't the Air Force? Because its Air Force black budget programs fucking with their mortal enemies. Pic related

Attached: 1559178846382.png (800x582, 176K)

AND....
The "Jar Head " speaks

It could be Air Force tech that they haven't let the Navy in on.

Its very possible this is experimental Air Force tech, and they are keeping the Navy in the dark.

That's pretty woke.
Why not both? It would appear there are multiple parties involved.

>They are either prepping us for disclosure
I'm leaning towards this. The amount of sightings just keep growing more by the year and with everyone having phones to record shit, it's now easier thrn ever to film these events and post them online.

> "I did have one very brief meeting on it"
Should be all you need to determine that this is US tech.

>laws of aerodynamics

Attached: D45E72FC-5CE7-4D2E-B0B0-1DA576F9BF11.jpg (200x200, 14K)

Project Blue Beam inbound.
Man the Happening stations.

>Been tracking this for a while, I have two theories.
I watched a video where the people who observed it were talking about what they saw and did, etc..
From what I decipher from the testimonies, these "tic-tac" objects are a result of radio transmissions, and are not physical objects per se.
Granted, this dippy display does have a real benefit, which is potentially frying electronics/people. Sadly, I don't think any part of it smells like contact from another planet. On the plus side, it could probably wipe out a sky-full of drones in seconds. Not that it would be used for that. It just wouldn't be profitable or politically advantageous.

I'm certain of it, the Air Force and Navy hate each other like the Palestinians and Israelis.

heh

take your shit to x

not just radio or radar

watch this
youtu.be/PRgoisHRmUE

simultaneous pilot observations and radar tracks from multiple sources (support aircraft with radar and ship radar).

if it just shows up on radar? probably a glitch
if its just an eye witness account? probably misconception or faulty memory

But both at the same time, you have to start to pay attention.

Attached: chartoftheday_8452_ufo_sightings_are_at_record_heights_n[1].jpg (960x684, 333K)

Saying it's aliens is like saying somebody would travel all the way to Africa to shine a laser pointer at a random anthill for 100 years.
It's the spooks.

/thread

Naval Intelligence handles those program. Airforce does dick.

>It could be Air Force tech that they haven't let the Navy in on.
I don't think so. I think the "phenomena" came from the submarine in the area, that the pilots described as "a large, submerged, elongated object".

No, those programs are budgeted and run by the Air Force. What makes you think they would let Naval Intelligence run their programs?

Wrong. Wrong. Wrong.
Gas yourself bluepilled kike.

Nimitz has already been debunked as insect on the lens

link?

sg-1 was correct

>simultaneous pilot observations and radar tracks from multiple sources (support aircraft with radar and ship radar).
Get this... The ship uses the SPY-1 radar. It operates at 2-4 GHz... A resonant frequency of water. Fighter jets also listen to that band, IIRC. The E-2 radar plane uses UHF radar and repeatedly claimed that they didn't detect it. Therefore, the "objects" are resonant at a frequency near that of water, but are less likely to be a solid object. If they were solid objects, then their maneuverability breaks physics, and requires a lot more evidence than what is provided. Now, pilots also saw the objects and achieved thermal lock-on. The submariners say they saw the things moving underwater, but gave no detail as to what they were doing or how they tracked them or any details.
Now, if you take two beams of radio frequency, make one beam out of phase and the other one has a lower frequency signal encoded on it, then at any point where the signals cross, they will cancel and leave the sub-signal. In this case, that sub-signal is in the 2-4GHz range and is hot, causing a visible and reflective plasma discharge in a tic-tac shape.

Whooo boy, aliens from outer space. Scare the hell out of everyone, even me sir.

Many spend their lives studying insects

>Era: 1960s through early 2000s
>Cameras and video-recorders are comparatively low tech
>Everyone be like
"I just barely had time to take a photo/few seconds of grainy, blurry video footage, before the UFO/Bigfoot/lake monster/Ghost vanished into the sky/into the forest/under the water/into thin air. It was sooo scary and otherworldly."

>Era: 2000s and everything after
>Cameras and video recorders on every single phone, people carrying photo equipment around with them literally everywhere they go
>The world is suddenly rife with cameras
>Suddenly, there are hardly any new photos of UFOs, Bigfoot, lake monsters or ghosts

Really activates the old almonds...

Attached: 628370632985679283676759.jpg (2432x4320, 1.81M)

tell those dimwits they'll be briefed when we decide they're ready

That's a really interesting theory...

Has this been demonstrated before? I'd imagine the radar beams aren't strong enough at that range to cause any kind of significant plasma effect

>I talked to a guy who cooks food in the navy

UFOs have been seen since the 40s. They called them foo-fighters.

Attached: foo-fighter.png (277x182, 61K)

>dont cross the beams

Attached: 003B9CC0-7F47-409C-A99E-9DC1C30AF3DB.gif (480x201, 1.71M)

What's the name of that conspiracy theory where there's supposed to be a fake UFO invasion in order to set up a new world order?

>Has this been demonstrated before?
It's generally understood in the audio field for projecting sound from a location away from the speakers.
It's also a mundane function of beam steering and phased array radars.
So, yes. It' has been demonstrated and is well known, but the niche uses generally limit broad discussion of the technology, as you kinda have to be interested in it to give a shit.

holy fuck ayy lmaos just invade this fucking gay nigger-ridden shithole called earth already

Answer the question.

I see an ayyy thread what's being slid now?

>They called them foo-fighters.
They were also regularly tripping balls from being cranked up on military-issued amphetamines. They are still issued when op-tempo is high. They're commonly called "go pills".

t. shill

Bluebeam

Attached: 1546927076240.jpg (996x966, 316K)

That's the one. Thanks fren.

>those eyebrows
Found the (((alien)))

Attached: merchantalien.jpg (528x727, 67K)

"UH GUYS SO THESE UNKNOWN THINGS FLY"-circle jerking retards who still don't know how a "UFO" propels itself.

Seriously. Unless I am actually getting declassified info on how they work AND a working model, then I don't see why I should give a fuck. Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No! It's a free news story for a lazy retard journalist!

Attached: 1526389829644.jpg (750x500, 131K)

Whether UFO's are legit being observed, or not, is immaterial to a piece of uniparty shit like Warner.
His only concern is how can this topic advance his interests - now or later.

Attached: 201801250.jpg (904x767, 90K)

He’ll just blame it on trump or Russians... that guy is just as crazy as schiff

In what reality do you think any branch is going to let another branch run anything they do? Especially black budget shit that in no way requires another branch?

It isn't ayys, they probably ran off in the 60's when they discovered we had niggers.

Either do some basic reading or kill yourself shill.

thats people looking down at their phones m8 but seriously this thread is a distraction from Iran

Care to enlighten me, then?

No, kill yourself instead of spouting gibberish fucking shill.

Every 9 and a half years the Sun emits a particularly strong neutrino stream that triggers a bunch of spooky stuff on Earth. Every seven or so of these cycles, All Hell Breaks Loose and we get either a fairy invasion, skies suddenly full of UFOs, demonic armies marching through forests etc etc. Then it goes quiet again, and people start to forget until the next 70-ish year wave hits.

We are on the brink of another wave, and this bullshit with the US government is a way of them capitalising on it in terms of global power: let folks see "aliens with advanced technology" and have them believe the ayyys are in cohoots with America.

Thing is... it won't work. The phenomenum is reflective and infused with a dark sense of humour, it delights in humbling proud men as much as it does confusing meek ones. The more the USA insists the sky bobbers are aliens this time round, the less they will actually act that way, just to fuck with everyone.

Prediction: the phenomenum will use the internet this time. I don't know how, but I recon things will become interesting online in the next decade as the neutrino stream picks up.

Attached: 1556639276443.png (256x256, 119K)

Attached: golf+rumors.png (1884x2164, 1.33M)

Cool, go finish prepping the bull, Sven.

>Naval Intelligence
>Naval
stop sniffing glue

>be ameritard
>don't know basic history

Attached: 1460018642449.png (626x683, 409K)

if aliens exist kikes will be exposed.

Here's user posting in 2010 about the Nimitz incident. It was more widespread and direct than just Fravor's wing or a glitch.

A week of repeated contacts on multiple ship's radars, planes' radar and FLIR plus visuals by many aviators and sailors is not an insect.
That's potentially a tell. It could also be that someone else has subs.
It's to soon to have answers. We barely know how to detect the things.
AESA radar as scalar weapons. Somewhat plausible and thought provoking.
This would be deliberate? From two sources walking a search beam in tandem?
Any debunking needs to deal with old claims. One comment, the foo fighters are more like the spheres than the tic tacs, if those are even separate things.

Attached: UFO_NimitzBattlegroupAnon2010_1559819743818.png (1538x776, 105K)

Attached: 813431521.jpg (564x564, 50K)

>>photographic evidence
>bitching about pilots popping go pills
Shills, everyone, shills never change.

This doesn't explain modern radar and visual sightings

>proxyfag
>doesn't know how military intelligence infrastructure and command works
shocking, for a glownigger

t. shill spreading bullshit

>conspiracy level over 9000
>sentient solar trolling after imma chargin muh neutrilaser
The Sun actually is our god.

As good a reason as any to fuck with us.

Take the simple example of Lake Monsters. Seen everywhere on Earth, same sort of spooky impossible biology, all of them move super fast and annoyingly phase in an out of solidity just when the sonar is getting a reading. Well, since the last neutrino wave, folks have been seeing a lot less Lake Monsters and a lot more Phantom Submarines, with spooky impossible engineering, that move super fast and can phase their way out of a full naval sweep when they want to. The phenomenum changed shape, yet remained the same in prinicple: something that shouldn't be in the lake suddenly surfaces, lurks about just long enough for shocked viewers to get a good desciption and then vanishes.

Same for fairies turning into aliens in spaceships. Nobody believes in fairy kingdoms any more, but an alien race that has beat the speed of light somehow, sure, why not? Even though that is as impossible as Titiana's Palace and mouse-drawn carriage in reality. Folks in the 18thC kept finding fairy shoes and fairy coats lying about the place just as people today find chunks dropped off of "spacecraft". The phenomenum drops little hints to reinforce the prevailing cover story, but it's ultimately just fucking with us. The fairy shoes are cute btw, they're made of mouse skin.

Attached: 1547981436992.jpg (383x384, 14K)

Half of me is mad
The other half is hard
I'm ready

>This would be deliberate? From two sources walking a search beam in tandem?

I suspect that the reason that this stuff was done in the presence of unwitting soldiers is because it was necessary for a test outside of the lab. Involving only military observers means their sensor data is controlled, as are the people. More importantly, is why this is popular right now. I reckon that is to give thinking people, with detective-like interest, something to hamster-wheel instead of more important stuff.
Also, it's quite possible that other countries may have this gear (with the China chip hack and politicians selling secrets), and so it's strategically smart to have that "FIRST" card on the table for when some other country uses the tech.
If we never heard about this event and then sometime later, a president says "Oh, we've had that for a long time. We just kept it secret." We don't have that "FIRST" card, and loose face.

What is this force? Some kind of intelligence embodied in the sun?

This video sounds like they are reaching out to vets suffering from mental illness. If you watch the whole thing, you can hear them saying things like, you don't have to suffer alone, etc. lol

>fairies, lake monsters, magic carriages
As likely as anything though I really like the idea of slaving AESA beamspots together.
I want to blini.

I think thats mainly just an appeal to garner support from the veterans community, which would be a real boon to disclosing this stuff. People get real sappy for PTSD veterans.

The narrated content portions of the video are solid

Project Blue Beam initiated

>From two sources walking a search beam in tandem?
I was implying that the phenomenon is the product of an intentional beam-crossing, yes.
Possible uses for this effect:
- Emanate a radar signal from the location of a suspected stealth craft to defeat the shit out of that shit (technical details implied)
- Thermal, RFI, and plasma interference in targeted location (think: localized EMP with near-instant intercept time)
- Distract the shit out of an enemy.
- Distract the shit out of a population.
- Impress chicks at parties
- Possibly fuck with satellites and critical communication links.

This is something that can be tested with the right gear. It's an interesting idea and plays to the tech.
Cautions with it: the pilots described 40' long physical objects, same with reports of the sphere with a cube inside. In other instances there aren't naval ships or even Americans around.
The scalar effect from crossing radar theory could possibly explain foo fighters and plasma effects but not the Tic Tacs. It's a really great concept to pursue, minus the whole naval intelligence putting a bullet in you thing.
>it's going to turn out to be Navy spoofing actual UFOs not human opponents

I think you might be onto something here

Did you come up with this on your own or are other people talking about it?

>>>photographic evidence
Picture shows flack. Don't be so selectively gullible that you lock on to one stupid thing and shut out all evidence to the contrary. Occam's Razor, etc...

>h
blue beam incoming at top ay-lmao speed.

Entirely possible, maybe even with a single radar. Rumors flew around the war on terror about pilots using radar beams to mess with jihadi fighter's heads.
Every one of those abilities would be useful in theater, it it's possible.
It doesn't explain everything but does explain some things.
Is every picture of foo fighters from the war flak? And all the pilots incorrect?

Hopefully, they're coming back...

Attached: Soon.jpg (1000x798, 185K)

Mark Warner is a fucking spook faggot.

>Is every picture of foo fighters from the war flak? And all the pilots incorrect?
Join the military. See how shit like this spreads and becomes known fact by rumor.

>Did you come up with this on your own or are other people talking about it?
I don't know if others have come up with it independently, but the things I'm saying are from my knowledge, experience, and deduction.
>in before "someone's gonna get you"

Look what they saw over Germany, recently...

Attached: TR3BAboveGermany.jpg (520x260, 8K)

Sauce.

>Look what they saw over Germany,
That looks like an inflatable object, modeled after drawings from eye witnesses from long ago (Rendlsham forrest?). The reflection from sunlight indicates that it is a small object (likely fitting in the trunk of a car when deflated).

we can only hope

>but not the Tic Tacs
While I am left to guessing how this could be caused by crossing high-powered radio beams, here is something that has crossed my mind.:
If you take a higher frequency that also resonates with water, such as around 512-536GHZ, to encode your 2-4GHz signal on, then it 'may' be possible to get the sub-signal to dump into that small tic-tac-shaped crossing area. This could happen because that area has already been effected by the beam cancellation, leaving the lower frequency to be absorbed by atmospheric moisture in that localized area.