Are we the bad guys?

Are we the bad guys?

Attached: 1559207649738.jpg (611x608, 168K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matrilineality_in_Judaism
targetedevidence.com
targetedjustice.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nope.

Attached: 1560784742217.png (1268x1645, 622K)

Attached: s6vrcqsi.png (1280x550, 541K)

ATTENTION TO ANYONE AND ALL INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES: EVERY POST EVER MADE BY THIS IP AND ANY OTHER ASSOCIATED WITH IT HAVE BEEN DONE FOR NO PURPOSE OTHER THAN SATIRE. I HEREBY ABSOLVE MYSELF OF ANY AND ALL INTENT TO COMMIT ACTS OF VIOLENCE OR TERROR AGAINST ANY PARTY BE THEY FICTIONAL OR EXISTING. FURTHERMORE, ANY POST MADE IN THE FUTURE BY THIS IP OR ANY ASSOCIATED IP WILL HAVE BEEN DONE FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF RESEARCH AND/OR SATIRICAL PURPOSE. SHOULD HOSTILE INTENT BE PERCEIVED BY ANY PARTY, IT IS THE SOLE MISINTERPRETATION OF SAID PARTY AND THEY IN TURN MUST PROVE BEYOND ALL DOUBT THAT ANY POST MADE BY THIS IP OR ANY ASSOCIATED WITH IT WAS MADE WITH CLEAR HOSTILE INTENT. IT HAS BEEN CLEARLY STATED THAT ANY AND ALL FUTURE POSTS BY THIS IP ABSOLVE ANY ASSOCIATED PARTY FROM ANY WRONGDOING OR LIABILITY AS IT HAS BEEN PROVEN BEYOND ALL DOUBT THAT THE USE OF THIS, BE IT DEVICE, IP, OR INDIVIDUAL SERVES ONLY AS A VECTOR OF SATIRE AND RESEARCH. ALL OF THE AFOREMENTIONED IN THIS BODY OF TEXT ARE TRUE FACTS AND LEGALLY BINDING. IT IS THE DUTY OF ALL PARTIES INVOLVED TO CONTACT THE IP HOLDER OR ASSOCIATED HOLDER THROUGH THE PROPER LEGAL CHANNELS TO REQUEST INFORMATION. IT WILL NOT BE PROVIDED BY ANY OTHER MEANS. UNIQUE POST ID IS ALSO NOTED AS BEING ASSOCIATED WITH THE AFOREMENTIONED PARTIES AND THE SAME APPLIES TO THEM WHEN A. THE INDIVIDUAL IS MENTIONED B. THE IP HOLDER IS MENTIONED C. THE DEVICE IS MENTIONED. ANY PURSUIT OF LEGAL ACTION OR INQUIRY AGAINST PARTIES A, B, OR C IMPLY COMPLETE AND TOTAL ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF THE ABOVE TEXT

>we
What "we"? The fuck are you on about?
Loli brides is best.

Attached: yune-photoshoot1.jpg (800x1200, 131K)

CRINGEWORTHY

>Sneedville
formerly Chuckville

Marrying a child is differant than sexually molesting them and trading around the photographs of their sexual torture.

>Kys if you collect CP, the world will never accept you pervert.

>their sexual torture
Oh yeah, 4yo girl having her kitty licked by her daddy is in the worst pain imaginable. That's why they giggle so much because its torture.

Anti-pedo posters on Jow Forums have never been "we". They need to fuck off back to Redit and never come back.

Attached: Chris Hansen shows his true colors.jpg (286x450, 34K)

>implying the elite are just nice folks who want to marry and support a local girl next door

The elites are also TORTURING and trafficking them, and fucking their minds with monarch mind/spirit splitting. They aren't entering a lifelong monogamous relationship and building a house with their bare hands, which would be a totally separate conversation.

Attached: sdfsdffg.jpg (547x687, 72K)

Seriously end your life

>we
who?
this practice has been done by literally every culture under the sun since the down of time
and if you are infering "male", you know men are responsible for every single greatness in history of every civilization, so you are most likely wrong

Nice observation.

Don't be so dramatic.

>NO STOP BEING RIGHT
Do you antis have but blind feminist rage? Never seems you fo

Gross. Get some help

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matrilineality_in_Judaism

Jews are a matriarchal culture. It is no surprise they ruin everything they touch, the women are in charge.

Yes. And when these girls grow up to fuck niggers for smack because her father's "love" included dad finger-fucking her the cycle of torture begins to come full circle.

Not that you really care about tortured children you pedo psycho.

That's why you marry them

how are we the bad guys?

Again. Marrying children and not sexually exploiting them by putting pictures of their abuse online is different then a pedo who jerker off to pictures of children getting molested. The latter can go die, the former I'm ambivalent towards.

that girl was a slut god damn

when i was 9 all i wanted to do was play water balloon fights with the neighbors or nintendo 8-bit.

this bitch couldnt get enough dick to satisfy her until she was in her 50's

You wouldn't understand because you're from modern day society, but there's more to life than giving or getting dick.

fucking degenerate.

Marrying young was ideal because it would mean protection for women and enough children for work. By the time the woman was 30, her children would be young adults able to help with everything.

I'm neutral, I just want to gas the kikes so I can try to live in peace.

targetedevidence.com

targetedjustice.com

No, you won't push pedophilia here. Stop posting, nobody will respond unless it's to tell you you're wrong. Fuck off. Pedo shit is jewery.

Why yes, I like young girls very much. How could you tell?

Attached: sitting.jpg (1080x1331, 115K)

Attached: OvarianReserve.jpg (638x124, 17K)

pedo hate is prisonnigger mentality

imagine being a righteous convicted felon. DEM GUY BAD. ME NOT BAD. ME FELONY NOT BAD.

It's a fake story you absolute mongoloids

To be fair, you can be convicted for a lot of shit that isn't bad. Like calling out kikes on their bullshit.

aye

not wanting children to have marry or have sex before having the capacity to understand the consequences is a bad thing?. Tbf 18 is retarded too tough, if youa re able to enter a contract you should eb able to drink, smoke and fuck anyone you want, around 16 seems to be more appropriate imo, but I am not a psychologist.

>implying women of any age have the capacity to understand consequences
why do you think they vote for welfare state and abortions

truth

I'll gladly marry my tween daughter off to any of you faggots if you have means and can assure her a comfortable life.

She is:
>8yo but I'm not going to marry her off until 12yo
>Auburn hair
>gray eyes like her dad
>athletic and healthy from ranch work.
>very attentive in her lessons

You must be:
>independently wealthy (make your own money)
>landowner/property owner
>have an annual income of at least 80k a year
>pay the dowry (land and cash)
>sign a prenuptial agreement that assures forfeiture of your assets in the event of abuse.

Are any of you pedo faggots eligible?

Attached: phy.jpg (800x533, 145K)

You could have done this without making it so damn retarded.

Attached: 1559957684979.jpg (563x563, 26K)

>Sneedville

Attached: 1526311703247.jpg (640x480, 61K)

>independently wealthy (make your own money)
As in I have a job that I won't get fired from? Sure.
>Landowner property owner
Unfortunately not. I'm waiting for the next crash before buying.
>Annual income of at least 80k USD a year
Ouch, I can barely pass 45k. At least I love my job.
>Pay the dowry
How much would that be?

Guess I'm not worthy, but that's understandable. Pure maidens are a rare thing these days.

Kill yourselves pedos.

Attached: 1486720164281.gif (400x225, 1.96M)

there is nothing wrong with teens having sex with adults.

That was the point I was trying to make. I married my wife at 19, I was 30. She was "pure" but not a maiden, a country girl rather, and I lucked into her so I married her knowing how rare she is. I plan on organizing all our daughters marriages to strengthen family ties as royals do. I don't care if I need to marry her off young if it makes all parties better off. All requirement are achievable by upper middle class to lower upper class. As we are.

So hebes are okay?

>sneedville

Attached: 3CD25E21-1E1F-49D4-A53A-21B233C1FA6C.jpg (180x280, 6K)

Respectable, but remember that while a good deal of character and personality can be deducted from someone's financial success then there is more to it than that.
Best of luck, user!

The girl's father pays the dowry

It can go either way. Throughout history their have been bride prices (Google bride price). Because I realize how RARE a pure girl is in this hedonistic area I want the Dowry.

Supply vs. Demand

Far from always the case.

Why is your flag glowing?