Why does Iran want to fight us?

Why does Iran want to fight us?

Attached: 1518841739440.png (632x650, 99K)

Did you miss the part where they're raging Muzzies?

Iraqi War was a mistake. Should've been Iran.

wtf is this thread

this
It's Iran's fault :(

They hate us for our freedom. Fortunately, if they're dead, they can no longer hate.

This thread is glows in the dark

SO trump will lose reelection and then they expect a dem would go back to their comfy Obama treaty
Kinda dumb seeing as even the war went bad they'd still end up dead

t.kike loving boomers

Is it opposite day in the USA?

Saddam was good for the Middle East, you stupid kike calling me kike.

Jesus fuck dude. Pick up a book or something.
>UK/US Operation Ajax deposes Mossadegh and installs “Shah” Reza Pahlavi
>The Shah cracks down like a motherfucker with his SAVAK secret police and wastes a lot of money
>Ayatollah Ruhollah Homeini gets exiled to Paris and still manages to cause trouble.
>1979 islamic revolution deposes the Shah, brings back Homeini and captures US embassy members
>US embassy members held hostage for almost a year, rescue attempts fail
>Secret “weapons for hostages” deal happens and the come back; now Iran thinks it has a big dick
>Iran starts supporting hezbollah
>US gives weapons to Iraq to support saddam hussein in his fight against Iran
>war basically ends in a tie
>US drives massive sanctions
>a bunch of other tit for tat bullshit
Now go learn the rest for yourself.

you dropped some ((())) around your (((freedom))) it must be getting cold B

They don't. They got no reason to.
On the other hand Israel very much wants you to destroy them because Iran is one of last muslim countries which isn't ruined by 'arab spring'.
Iran knows there will be no peace when jews are around so they plot to nuke then. Jews pull false flags to drag you into war.

Attached: 1507582395762.png (500x510, 132K)

Mazel Tov Shlomo! Guess you don't know the US has been fucking with Iran since e overthrew their prez in 1953 and helped our bitch, the phony shah, establish one of the world's most brutal secret police services the SAVAK.

Israel needs the clay.
American attack mutts heed their calling.
It's 2+2, dude.

As if Iran can make enough nukes to rid the world of global jewry

Because the sanctions are destroying Iran and they don't have any other choice.

kys fbi

No, just Israel

And to think that there are shills on this board who unironically defend those u.s. mutts and say we shouldn't exterminate them!

t. mossad

I would unironically provoke the U.S into a war if I were Iran. Just think of all the grilled burgers.

>mfw thinking about the US hurtin’

>tfw the Middle East was right about the US being the Great Satan

How do I repent, I don’t support any of the crimes committed overseas by this evil land

Iran is just bluffing. They're shitting their pants hoping that trump won't call it.

>t. sandnigger

We want to fight them.

Oh shut the fuck up. Just because the US is doing som wrong doesn't make Iran good either. Dont forget that they are muslims. The country has been ruined ever since the 70s.

Iran is basically the successful version of Afghanistan. They know it’ll be a logistical nightmare nowadays.

they dont. jews want us to fight them.

the Iranian people are massive Ameriboos, only their government hates us.

4/pol/ now supports a 3rd world shithole with literal sand monkeys. Oh how low this board has sunk. I guess the glowniggers and JIDF got to you guys huh?

wtf is going on here

glowniggery
>"muh sloppy job putin dick"
Jewmerica is instigating (world) wars ever since at least 1914

Attached: DeathToAmerica.jpg (821x1023, 240K)