US Navy RQ4 Gobblecock shotdown by Iran

This is literally not even a happening. The global hawk has no EWS system and is a massive piece of shit. If it was in Iranian airspace they did nothing wrong.

Attached: 40dddd3c-932b-11e9-a6c8-8445313d8ede_1320x770_152440.jpg (1320x770, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?t=C46Eo_1522021554
israelhayom.com/2018/03/27/idf-official-we-dont-take-chances-when-it-comes-to-intercepting-gaza-fire/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/egypt/8185915/Shark-sent-to-Egypt-by-Mossad.html
youtube.com/watch?v=V3rR8OIkSpA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They say it was miles up in the air I'm impressed Iran could shoot it down. 180 million down the drain.

I thought it was an MQ-4C.

Same airframe.

They claim they shot it down with an SA-7. Kinda curious how a missile with a 12,000 for ceiling hit a dinner that flies at 50,000.

It flies around 60k feet. The U-2 flies higher.

>Leave Iran alone
Nuke those niggers. The US should just drop nukes on all major cities in Iran.
There doesn't need to be a real reason.

Attached: 1.jpg.jpg (1280x720, 45K)

Show flag faggot

Iran has a track record of fucking and hijacking our drones

Attached: aaa.jpg (600x400, 45K)

Shlomo why don't you nuke them yourself? That way you obliterate each other.

Right, but vastly different capabilities and RCS. But I did a quick search after that post and, yeah, it's an RQ-4.

It worked with Japan.

I forgot to change it back after larping as a starving leaf

>Gobblecock

Attached: 1521835919867.png (500x913, 230K)

>the US should just drop nukes on all major cities in Israel
fixed

Ze Jewz bad!
but also have nukes and will not hesitate to retaliate.

This!

Attached: 45527624_1954454721314798_2072947505644961792_n.jpg (960x582, 57K)

Iran must pay for this warcrime. That aircraft cost the US taxpayer thousands of working hours to build, then some warmongering Iranians just destroy it like that out of hatred for the west. It's unnaceptable.

oh man imagine iran nuking israel when zog attacks

holy cow

Free parking in tel Aviv soon Moshe.

Did you know that you can hate Jews and Muslims at the same time and it won’t conflict with your core beliefs??
Let that be known every time someone accuses you of supporting Israel for wishing to see Iran burn to ashes.

>will retaliate

That's a small price to pay for peace

Unlikely, uncle Sam.

Attached: 1.jpg (2).jpg (474x265, 20K)

>I was spying when my spy toy got shut down UUUAAAA UAAAAAAA!!

jews r bad tho fag. Ur ironically the real supremacists.
>um sweetie pie we will retaliate :)
U fags killed JFK for wanting to investigate Dimona and ur firs nukes u made (illegally) were made with uranium u smuggled out of the US (NUMEC/apollo). Still get a smile on my face remembering how we electrocuted two of you yids to death for being traitors and stealing nuclear secrets on the manhattan project kek

Attached: 12A8F562-34F0-435F-A3ED-74888D9E66D4.jpg (810x468, 147K)

You know Iran is a secular nation that only appears to be Muslim thanks to the CIA. Persians are Aryan you stupid fuck.

>If it was in Iranian airspace they did nothing wrong.
Except it wasn’t. An Iranian official claimed the two oil tanker attacks from last week were also in Iranian waters.

These Ayatoilet shitheads need to get got. Period.

Haven't the Jews suffered enough?
Your Nazi ass wants to genocide millions of Americans as well?

Go ask your grandfather how he sucked Hitlers cock in 1942.

I honestly don't give a fuck about Iran.

Attached: mfkh74.png (1024x768, 349K)

replace the Zionist star of David with a nuclear mushroom cloud on your Kike flag, then we'll talk

based

Attached: atomic_oak_800.jpg (576x605, 40K)

Well, a nuke is a nuke whichever way you get.
They say we have the fancy thermonuclear hydrogen bombs now.

>Haven't the Jews suffered enough?
no
>Your Nazi ass wants to genocide millions of Americans as well?
yes

Attached: 768976976.png (1328x625, 282K)

no it's happening.
will be Called TRUMP PARKING LOT OF GREATER ISRAEL

>implying the US would not lie about it being in Iranian airspace

We shouldn't be flying over any of these shitholes these fucks just want to bait Iran into war, it's so obvious. You know (((who))).

I'll write to my senator.

>suffered enough
Pic related
>millions of Americans
Stop it you make my pee pee hard >:D

Attached: noooooope.jpg (873x846, 289K)

Pashol nahui pidrila. Zlupa.

Israel is going to war against every Muslim country soon. You wont have anyone to help you this time rabbi.

Attached: image.jpg (560x744, 195K)

Go and fight Iran on your own then, you fucking boring kike. The whole shtick of le masters of da goyim is fucking old and cringe now, you ugly bastard. I Iran fucking invades and wipes you out.

Nah Ze Jewz are too smart and control too much of the world.

Attached: 2.jpg.jpg (474x316, 8K)

Attached: 1560144805228.jpg (691x808, 231K)

Based Iran. Kill all Jewmericans.

Did the US propaganda department forget to check the map or something
They claim it was over “international waters in the straight of Hormuz”..

THERE ARE NO INTERNATIONAL WATERS IN THE STRAIGHT OF HORMUZ
It’s either Omani or Iranian. It’s so narrow that none of that area is outside of a nations waters.

Then you'd have to nuke Jew York and Washington DC first.

>aw naw, what about our greater Zion goyi- I mean, ally?
Fuck off yid, gentiles are starting to get sick of all the war bullshit, any draft attempt here is going to completely fall thru and leave you ugly kikes bare assed in desert

Attached: 18153D81-F074-4C47-BB97-497B2923D31B.jpg (1072x998, 94K)

It was already confirmed by the US gobbernment and Trump, you schizo. Take your meds.

based

Iran's restraint has actually been amazing.

The U.S. helped Iraq gas thousands of Iranian soldiers to death using chemical weapons during the Iraq-Iran War and actively blocked any attempt to even condemn their use in the United Nations. If a country did that to U.S. soldiers and then went into Mexico and Canada the U.S. would go fucking insane.

you neither could with some homemade rocket,
lets try with thousands of iranian missiles.

Attached: kikes.jpg (1280x853, 174K)

Untrue

kek, the first thing that gets levelled after a nuke detonation in Iran is israel. They literally have nothing to lose once the first nuke strikes them. What would keep them from throwing everything they got at israel? You nuked them already, it can't get any worse.

Exactly he doesn't know how fucked he is if one nuke flies

>Meme flag
>Opinion discarded

>muh iron dome
topkek, your shitty dome shot 20 missiles at bullets after misidentifying them for rockets at 50k a pop.
liveleak.com/view?t=C46Eo_1522021554
israelhayom.com/2018/03/27/idf-official-we-dont-take-chances-when-it-comes-to-intercepting-gaza-fire/

>hurr durr
Opinion discarded

>Those are nice centrifuges you got there would be a shame if they spin themselves out of control.

Attached: 3.jpg.jpg (574x440, 444K)

How can you attack anything if you have no sand to be a sand nigger in?
It's all glass

>liveleak.com/view?t=C46Eo_1522021554

If that system can track flying bullets its no joke goy.

Literally every radar can do that. You can see birds on military radars,but you usually adjust the sensitivity so your whole screen doesn't light up with irrelevant shit.
>implying nuking someone automatically disables every single missile they have.
The iranians have their long range missiles in bunkers deep underground. Silos in the US and other nato countries are designed to survive nuclear blasts and in some cases can take a direct hit. The iranian silos are no different.

OK Osama you win.
Isreal bad. Iran strong.

america said it, must be true

>Osama
Haha stfu shithead, I'm an israeli citizen living abroad.

Iran: We shot down a drone
USA: They shot down our drone
ZUg8oxY3: Not taken his meds

your daily reminder that a global hawk was used to crash into the pentagon.

Attached: Hawkrim.jpg (400x227, 36K)

Do it faggot.

I don't believe either of them right now you dumbass, you're just jumping on whatever side you agreed with before you heard about it.

let's be honest, your opinion was formed well before that drone was even shot down. I know your opinion on something before it's even happened, get on my level kid

Imagine the global celebrations if that happened.

>Kike
>Meme flag
>Won't show flag
>Opinion discarded

Attached: 51085857-1517-4D50-B7BB-E524D4098385.jpg (454x340, 53K)

too late. was done years ago

ahahaha $120 million lost you white devils you will never get back that money BTFO’d by shitskin iran LOOOOL!!!

Does Israel even have a delivery system?

You are bad though you have inverted morality compared to literally every other race

Yeah, I remembered that one. They used rusky tech and some China software to spoof it to land in their airfield. Lol. USA btfo. Didn't even have a self destruct mechanism.

Attached: 1540347425685 rex.png (500x610, 134K)

Just shit up mate. If both sides are saying it, it happened.

The number of spokes looks more like a boeing than a gobblecock

Looks like the Boeing to me.

>Me, an intellectual: *tips bowler hat*

>US Navy RQ4 Gobblecock shot down by Iran
Imblying the US did not crash it knowing the Iranians would take it to a military base.

You do know when it has a price tag of 220 million, they actually get the thing for a lot closer to 30? Since it’s actually going to us, you know?

this is not about that it happened, it's about all of the retarded takes coming from pol, things people couldn't know, assumptions, etc

Attached: export (1).png (1100x1600, 2.46M)

Mossad trained sharks

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/egypt/8185915/Shark-sent-to-Egypt-by-Mossad.html

Attached: 4.jpg.jpg (750x540, 71K)

uh look at the spaces in the rim. if anything, your picture very conclusively shows that a global hawk was NOT used in the pentagon, as it has half the spaces of the global hawk rim

You're being retarded. If both sides are claiming the drone got shot down, then it did. Otherwise they are both in on some sort of conspiracy whereby Iran is collaborating with the USA to start a war against themselves.

>Impressed they could shoot it down.
A SA-2 from the early 60s could do the same thing.

Wtf is that ghost?

> nukes
The ayyys wont be happy at this and might start roaming nuclear facilities and doing anal checks again.

As cool as that would be, placing a shark in tourist saturated waters is not the same as sending forth laser-headed toothy minions.

Yeah altitude doesn't help much. See u2 incident.

What kind of logic are you using here? Everything the US military buys is a net benefit?

Ohh it’s one of the big ones.. that ugly shit deserves it. Fucking Northrop

>ding forth laser-headed toothy minions
The sharks have a small missile attached.
Basically, they swim to where the attack needs to happen and then the short-range missile launches and nukes the target.

It's common knowledge in Israel.

The SA-7 has a maximum range of app. 12,000 feet. The drone in question was designed for app. 50,000 feet. Why operate it so low?

Submarine launched cruise missiles.

False flag probably. These drones are pieces of shit so losing one is not going to hurt isr capabilities.

Mistakes happen all the time.

Especially if you are a below average IQ army\navy person.

You're a fucking retard if you think they accidentally programmed its flight path to fly that low. Was intentional. The aircraft literally flies via a computerized route, there is no pilot.

Yeap Yeap Yeap
youtube.com/watch?v=V3rR8OIkSpA

Can Jericho carry nukes?

lmao, navy