Did you know that you can hate Jews and Muslims at the same time and it won’t conflict with your core beliefs?

Did you know that you can hate Jews and Muslims at the same time and it won’t conflict with your core beliefs?
Let that be known every time someone accuses you of supporting Israel for wishing to see Iran burn to ashes.

Attached: 0C3C8E5E-87F2-4D7D-A0B0-3A41DA90A505.jpg (1024x1024, 123K)

Other urls found in this thread:

johndenugent.com/english/moon-o-theism-islam-is-submission-to-the-semitic-moon-god-of-war-muhammad-was-raised-from-ages-6-8-by-his-34-jewish-grandfather/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>totally not a shillpost

SAGE

Both of them are shit anyway.

gib milkies

Attached: 1550148186973s.jpg (125x122, 3K)

Yes more Christians are waking up to the fact that jews haven't changed from 2000 years ago. They will kill your messiah again.

this is my position as well. I've despised Iran since 'i was a young child. I've learned to hate Israel, too. I don't want our boys to die in Isael's game but I'm not going to pretend to give a shit about Iranians. Glass the region.

>wishing to see Iran burn to ashes.
theyre not bothering anyone, jew

fuck off, kike fed.

Migrate to nuclear power, leave the region, deport the immigrants in Europe, tell kikes to fuck off and watch them get broke and destroy Israel.

>see Iran burn to ashes
it's regime change+5 million refugees to europe faggot

>christian necklace
>shirt cut that low

wut

What possible reason would you have for hating Iran if not for your love of Israel?

They won't burn Iran to ashes, though. The point is to keep the war machine rolling, to generate profit for the military-industrial complex, to advance the careers and prestige of officers, and various other unsavory purposes, so they'd handle it like Iraq or Afghanistan. Not only will they send soldiers into mortal danger, but they'll restrict their methods and complicate the mission to prevent a swift or final victory. It will look like madness, but in truth will simply be evil.

Neither Jews nor Muslims could threaten us without the treachery of our leaders, who find our enemies useful to control us, and therefore prop them up, give them opportunities to harm us, and restrain us from terminating the threat. Think back on the Cold War. The Soviet Union wouldn't have started without funding from New York and London Jewish bankers, and wouldn't have survived WW2 or become a threat afterward without material support from the British and American governments (including the delivery of nuclear weapon plans through Jewish spies). Without the Cold War, how would the military-industrial complex have sustained itself? Why would the CIA, too spooky to be accountable to the voting public, have been tolerated as a permanent institution rather than the wartime extreme measure it was intended as? Wouldn't voters have demanded the end of the brutally oppressive income tax, if it wasn't "needed" for defense, until the civilian government could grow and insidiously raise generations who can't imagine lire without its bloated absurdity?

This shit doesn't end until we roll out the guillotines.

When I see a fucking cunt air out her tits like this then PROCEED TO WATCH ME WITH THAT RETARDED half disgusted, annoyed grin...

Attached: Murder.jpg (222x227, 13K)

They're not there for you, incel.

> This shit doesn't end until we roll out the guillotines
But you are turbogolems so it will never end.

>Did you know that you can hate Jews and Muslims at the same time and it won’t conflict with your core beliefs?
Based. Core beliefs be damned. I hate both because they deserve it, jews slightly more than muslims because muslims don't control my country and they didn't snatch my foreskin for face cream.

Trump is winning Big. I hope he can stay out of war but if he has to drop some Big Bombs that’s cool too. This is beautiful regardless. Disrupting everyone’s oil/energy trade except USA. He is a genius.

>1 post by this ID
Go figure

Attached: 1552569739927.jpg (465x607, 70K)

I want to put a baby in that. Also, war is wrong. People just need to let their stupid desert gods go the way of the dodo, and learn how to be good people.

Perfect Jew shill.

> wishing Israel disappear
Literally nothing happens.

> wishing to see Iran burn
Happens and ensures that nothing happens to Israel.

You see goy, there is no contradiction.

This. How does me hating sand niggers make me a jew supporter? Remember majority of people on Jow Forums are brown, they are the same ones making anti American and christian post... dont buy their bait

Show us ur flag sand nigger

Fuck off kike fuck

Show us ur brown skin

This , God bless you

Attached: IMG_2058.jpg (2000x1000, 320K)

Another camel jockey, ur not fooling anyone

Go fucking dilate you piece of shill.

Plz fuck off also kike

arabs are easy to hate, persians aren't really

No seriously plz kindly fuck off kike

Nice try, shill.

Ur from iran

Show us ur shitskin?

- Notably, the fourth Muslim Caliph Ali (lived 602–661 AD) was at least one eighth Jewish
- Ali was Muhammad’s cousin and adoptive son and Abd Al Muttalib (three-quarters Jewish) was the grandfather of both Muhammad and Ali
- Ali’s father was Abu Talib (died 540 AD) (one-quarter Jewish) and Abu Talib was the brother of Muhammad’s father Abd Allah (one-quarter Jewish)
- This means Muhammad was one-eighth Jewish, unless of course Muhammad has still more Jewish ancestors unknown to early Islamic genealogists
johndenugent.com/english/moon-o-theism-islam-is-submission-to-the-semitic-moon-god-of-war-muhammad-was-raised-from-ages-6-8-by-his-34-jewish-grandfather/

Attached: anti pork judaislam.jpg (460x363, 40K)

Nice try, you can neck now

No shit, they’ve been hand in hand trying to wipe white people off the map the past 2000 years

>Did you know that you can hate Zios and Americans at the same time and it won’t conflict with your core beliefs?
>Let that be known every time someone accuses you of supporting Leafs for wishing to see America burn to ashes.

Attached: real americans.jpg (900x900, 122K)

I want to see everything in the Middle East burn, including Israel and Iran.

Proving my point meme flag

They're losing their grip. "Oft evil will shall evil mar." With savages flooding over the borders, raping and killing, with a whole month dedicated to pervert parades with children attending, with our schools brainwashing girls into barren whores and shaming our boys to never become men, it's too obvious that our leaders are not only unfit, but deserve severe punishment for their many treasons.

Leave iran alone is the best course....fuck israel and fuck muslims

this is a shill

A leaf

Attached: CF67D5B4-A99E-4EEE-895F-D396587730A3.jpg (600x488, 50K)

Meme flag

of course, fake jew kike amalekites are shemites
just like sand nigger arab shemites. shemites, all
of them should be expelled to earths moon.

Attached: 58b8af89f14b1ce1963453a13bc1991a.jpg (1691x820, 70K)

I hope we bomb Iran then sneak attack Israel

lol look at all the jidf and midf in this thread arguing over who is the least shittiest piece of sand nigger shit

Let them duke it out between themselves. America should have no part in this.

It’s also fine to hate Persians because that’s what Jews are.

Attached: 11EC332E-F6D6-4A93-89B7-DC58A1358C6F.png (1700x1800, 1.75M)

Did you know that you can do everything you are doing without any hatred at all?

You might not be supporting them, on some emotional/intellectual level, but that doesn't mean shit because ultimately it benefits them.

I love how all of you supporting some muslim shithole, because it fights again israel. Hypocrites

>you're a hypocrite
Said the coward sayanim morally supporting Israel safely abroad.

I pray to God that Jerusalem and Mecca gets nuked off the map.

t. warmongering shill