LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

nigga dis shitttttt be funny af nigga

Attached: DA764A2F-FF26-43F6-9520-F7DC896F65BB.jpg (1242x530, 177K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5KV_nIgg008
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We must fight for (((freedom)))

Awww shit. Boomers ready for war.

>boomers doing anything of value
Come on now

Iran wants war. That's the only way the regime survives. Just like Vietnam commies. But Trump is smart. He will not attack Iran like Bush attacked Iraq 20 years ago.

w-what?

the only things of value the boomers can do at this point is either die or start the 2nd Civil War

EU flags are always massive kike posts

>i'm angry on tweeter ! iran made a very very big mistake ! sanctions are coming ! I will tweet more than you could possibly imagine
Desperate

Did you know that you can hate Jews and Muslims at the same time and it won’t conflict with your core beliefs? Let that be known every time someone accuses you of supporting Israel for wishing to see Iran burn to ashes.

>claims the shitskin regime of a middle eastern country wants to go to war with the US to "survive"
go back to redd*t warmongering kike

So now the Trump admin is making Iran admit they shot down our drone? This is a false flag on a whole different level!! Is he using his election hacking powers to hack Iranian leaders brains!!!?? Wtf!! How deep does this Iran war conspiracy go!!??

You don't fuck with Iran. He's playing with fire

boomer detected. you can tell because their answer to geopolitics is always

AHAHAHAHA MAKE IT GO BOOM AHAHAHA

BOOM BOOM BOOM IRAN CHINA BOOM IRAQ BOOM SYRIA BOOM VENEZUELA BOOM AHAHA BOOM BOOM

HELP MY KIDS OUT WITH COLLEGE?? YOU FUCKING COMMIE GET OUT OF MY THIRD HOME MY MISTRESS NEEDS TO SLEEP

WHAT DOES THE J IN DONALD TRUMP STAND FOR?

D
O
N
A
L
D

J
E
W

T
R
U
M
P

nice memeflag, israel

How many more drones have to die before we bomb Iran?

Have sex mate

you send me the last nudes you got sent ill send you mine. If i can reverse image search you cheated

Funny for you zoomers you mean? Because you're the ones who will be boots on the ground. Me I'm too old and a violent felon with schizophrenia

youtube.com/watch?v=5KV_nIgg008

Attached: EF4FA534-9A21-4F7C-A86A-5A3E41D36474.png (1200x675, 759K)

has this cunt accomplished one single thing apart from licking Israel's balls?
this was inevitable as soon as the kikes told him what to do.

Syria 2.0

It’s nothing

Shills working overtime

I’m bored

Attached: 7F31CB85-B282-43D5-BE7E-9EC4134D9337.png (764x938, 554K)

BEAT THOSE MOTHERFUCKING DRUMS NIGGA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I used to defend Iran, but fuck em, nuke their shit "regional power" my fucking ass, let's see those s-300's intercept 1200 cruise missiles over tehran in a minute fuck the mullers and get the people to overthrow what's left of their millitary.

Are you ready to die for Israel Mutts ?

were they MKULTRA'd / sex slaves turned into manchurian candidates?

Attached: 1513636813473.png (645x729, 63K)

I fucking wish I could suck my own cock.

trump treats international relations like a WWE feud. It's funny as hell.

Show me your best zoomer draft memes

And the U.S will make an even bigger mistake if it invades iran.
Any attack on Iran is an attack on Pakistan,
Dont be surprised if we lend off a nuke or two for the “Final Solution”

Iran is a beautiful country with beautiful language, culture, history, and religion (minus Islam but I digress). It would be a shame to destroy one of the greatest historical nations over some kikes.

Attached: thumb_goddamn-i-love-being-white-mgtip-com-what-times-to-11714614.png (200x202, 19K)

Attached: 1560343668069.png (1204x889, 972K)

Attached: 1558188447976.jpg (818x894, 167K)

Iran shots down a drone

Attached: He will remember that.jpg (510x48, 10K)

Lmao. The literal JIDF

I dunno about you guys, but I am ready to die for israel!

Attached: npc maga syria01.png (1836x3386, 3.4M)

A country that has t started a war in 300 years all of a sudden wantsvto take on the baddest mother fuckers on the planet. Seems legit... especially how Trump was on the verge of war with NK and we all know how that panned out.