Permafrost thawing 70 years sooner than expected

How will you billionaire shills defend this?

theguardian.com/environment/2019/jun/18/arctic-permafrost-canada-science-climate-crisis

Attached: 158551A7-950D-4979-B5D6-63B6C31A7D2A.jpg (594x582, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

usgs.gov/centers/norock/science/retreat-glaciers-glacier-national-park?qt-science_center_objects=0#qt-science_center_objects
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: Nk3l4QV.jpg (1000x1139, 151K)

So what was the original plan for when it melted 70 years from now?

>perma frost
>permanent frost
>permanent frost was predicted to melt
>permanent frost
>hmmm

More refugees

>leftie global warming whine
>posts onions wojak
what did OP mean by this?

>My original guess was wrong and somehow it's your fault!

Attached: 1560637714702.png (273x354, 173K)

yeah its called spring you retard

These replies are the same as a 6 year old child. Congrats pol, you’re fuckin retarded

Wow the united nations which is not a scientific org made an incorrect prediction, welp guess that proves climate change isn't real forever no matter what

Wow climate models were way off and completely wrong again. Who would have imagined?

Muh Gaurdian?

Negro, please

yes, exactly forever. No one claims climate change to be fake btw, but i am sure you know that and willingly misrepresent it.

Wow. We'll keep listening to the people who have done nothing but make incorrect predictions indefinitely.

And there is water on Mars

> “It’s an indication that the climate is now warmer than at any time in the last 5,000 or more years.“
so humans have lived through this before. how terrifying.

have sex
Article clearly states the research team is from university of alaska fairbanks which is quite different from one guy at the UN who said something in 89.

You seem to think I care of the nigger infested Earth lives or dies

>expected

>Climate crisis
>The Guardian

FRIENDLY REMINDER TO EVERYBODY, LEFTY RETARDS ARE CHANGING AWAY FROM GLOBAL WARMING TO CLIMATE CRISIS. THEY KNOW THE WARMING IS BULLSHIT AND ARE SPINNING THE NARRATIVE AWAY FROM THEIR GAMED STATISTICAL MODELS WHICH ARE GOING TO BE PROVEN BULLSHIT.

That is all.

have sex

Attached: 2019-06-10_8-53-40.jpg (971x728, 82K)

>fund researchers to support climate change to support a new carbon tax to fund more researchers to support climate change to support a new carbon tax to fund more researchers to support climate change to support a new carbon tax to fund more researchers to support climate change to support a new carbon tax to fund more researchers to support climate change to support a new carbon tax to fund more researchers to support climate change to support a new carbon tax to fund more researchers to support climate change to support a new carbon tax to fund more researchers to support climate change to support a new carbon tax to fund more researchers to support climate change to support a new carbon tax

The "climate change" fad is over. Find a contemporary issue.

Yes and those glaciers are being reduced to nothing, your point?

>this
The term "climate migrants" fills me with visceral hate. I just found out that (((they're))) letting in AFRICANS with (((migrant caravans.))) Portland fucking MAINE is over run with them, their cucked mayor said that "they're our future, we need to do everything we can to make sure that when they arrive, they are stable and that they as quickly as possible are able to get on their feet and start supporting their families and contributing to our economy.

The point, retard, is they are removing those plaques from the park due to the glaciers expanding insted of shrinking and not being gone in 2020 like the "scientists" predicted

Attached: apVXwGQ.jpg (2048x2040, 149K)

>pol
Go back to red.dit. You’ll never pass by the way.

>that picture
When your wife dies you are a widow
When your parents die you are an orphan
When your child dies is so unnatural that there is no word to call it.

but they are not growing, they are reducing in size, according to the USGS.

According to the USGS they should be almost gone but they are not hence why they are removing their shame.

Not true, the sign says that 'computer models indicated' not 'scientists firmly predict'.
>WHAT IS THE STATUS OF GLACIERS AT GLACIER NATIONAL PARK?

In 2017, the USGS published a time series analysis of the glacier margins of the named glaciers of Glacier National Park . The areas measured are from 1966, 1998, 2005 and 2015/2016, marking approximately 50 years of change in glacier area. Scientists used aerial photography and satellite imagery to measure the perimeters of the glaciers in late summer when seasonal snow had melted to reveal the extent of the glacial ice. The data table shows that all glaciers have been reduced in area since 1966 with some glaciers having been reduced by as much as 85% by 2015. The average area reduction over the approximately 50-year period is 39%. Currently, only 26 glaciers are larger than 0.1 square kilometers (25 acres) which is used as a guideline for deciding if bodies of ice are large enough to be considered glaciers.
>usgs.gov/centers/norock/science/retreat-glaciers-glacier-national-park?qt-science_center_objects=0#qt-science_center_objects
Educate yourself and maybe even, have sex.

I stopped giving a fuck about the climate getting crazier. who cares. We will science our way out of it and if we don't we all die. No point in worrying about it.

>billionaire shills

Enjoy your last hot summer with weird weather anomalies galore before the mini ice age sets in, CO2-nigger.

Attached: grand solar minimum.jpg (1080x538, 134K)

What an idiot you are

Why is it that all you retards have to say is 'have sex' stop coping and quoting .gov statistics. The fucking earth heats up and cools down on a regular fucking basis. Look at a few million years of temperature data. Fuck off shill.

>this ammount of cope
All climate science is computer modeling and predictions, ass.

Rabbi just give up, too many people are learning what carbon taxes really are. Too many people are realizing what is really happening.

Stop coping, start running.

>The fucking earth heats up and cools down on a regular fucking basis. Look at a few million years of temperature data
kek the irony
Just saying if you have sex it might clear out the cobwebs in your skull

Good, it will mean that virgin Arctic soil will finally be arable.

Who cares about the more southerly latitudes, this century will belong to the north.

>Permafrost
>Melts
Not very permanent is it?

Fuck the permafrost

Not true at all, missing a pretty fucking big piece of the puzzle there, conveniently the piece which measures the loss.
Nobody wants a carbon tax, have sex

>tfw commiefornian and it's one of the coolest summers in 30 fucking years and the drought is over
based "global warming"

Attached: 1479009454780.jpg (409x409, 108K)

Fuck off kike

Attached: file.png (745x224, 29K)

>Wow the united nations which is not a scientific org made an incorrect prediction
Maybe you'll notice none of these predictions come from scientific organizations but they all seem to be coming from corporate shills or politicians.

Attached: globaltemp.jpg (2725x1964, 835K)

Attached: mmmm-grayons-31350775.png (500x533, 66K)

if all leftist kill themselves they give us plenty of time to solve this issue, afterall its mostly them who is in need of new products etc, dumb retard right wing voters are so poor we cant afford anything so we barely polute compare to them :(

oh no the permafrost. we're turning the planet green and habitable what a fucking disaster.
it's almost like God knew we needed more land or something.

Name me one climate science prediction that has turned out to be true.

>guess that proves climate change isn't real forever
"Climate change" is the OLNY continuous change in the history of the world. It's the most mundane thing one could possibly imagine. It has always happen and it will happen forever. Climate changes, that's what it does.

kek
>muh dont use statistics
>muh use my statistics only pls
That is the irony idiot, I was not denying what you said.
Have sex

>we made an incorrect prediction
Is this supposed to make me more or less confident in climate science?

Attached: 1560829022775.gif (193x135, 1.57M)

>measures the loss
>omg! Gone by 2020!
>2019.... hmmm i think we got this wrong
>you still need to pay your carbon tax either way, goy.

Attached: chartoftheday_12211_the_countries_polluting_the_oceans_the_most_n.jpg (960x684, 211K)

>(((spielmann)))

Im pretty sure you're just trolling at this point, you have no arguments so you tell me to get my dick wet. Which is supposed to make me angry or something or imply im an Incel?

Nice try Rabbi.

Buddy, i said .gov statistics. Sounds like you need to have sex.

Don't believe our lies.
Fuck! Not Maine! That was my go to exit plan.

I thought sex was bad for the environment? Which is it?

>due to the glaciers expanding insted of shrinking
This isn't true, though. Sure they expand and shrink during seasonal changes, but they've been shrinking far more than they have been expanding, resulting in a net loss of glaciers. I also want to point out that ice reflects a lot more light than liquid water, so once the ice caps do eventually completely melt, it's going to cause a positive feedback loop that will prevent them from forming again for millions of years.

Daily reminder, global warming threads go in with flat earth, anti-vaxxers, and 5g conspiracists.

>we clearly can see that in 50 years ice has melted, if this continues simulations say poles will melt within 20 years even tho earth have been like this for thousands of years
*prediction is wrong*
>well it wasn't us it was the computer lol
Not even scientists agree with you, they know climate changes but you twisted their words and said they totally agree that climate change is the end of all. People like you should be shot

The point is they are wrong. they are alway wrong about everything.. the size, scope and how much time its going to take. The only constant is our need to give them money to fix it.

>Hebrew exodus from Egypt
Using fictional stories in their chart really isn't helping their case
>little ice age
We're currently in an Ice age. This shows that neither of the people that created this chart even understand what they are talking about. As long as there is year-round glaciers on the planet, we're in an Ice age. Once the glaciers melt, the Ice age is over.

>Hebrew exodus from Egypt
>fictional story

Attached: 1512949539718.png (558x614, 24K)

No they're not wrong, they admit their models were incorrect. Don't worry though, they made new ones that say The End is Neigh in 20 years (again).

Now pay the tax.
Anti-vaxx is based, ZOG stay out of my veins.

>70 years is a long time

>the ecological situation is critical
>let's make this all about anthropegenic global warming instead of things that everybody could agree on like the ill-effects of global trades, offshoring jobs, big food companies etc.
Fuck you leftfag, you don't give a fuck about the environment, you only want to feel good about yourselves

>The only constant is our need to give them money to fix it
Give who money? The grifters that use every tragedy to make money? Fucking ignore them and focus on the people that are trying to come up with solutions to prevent this from getting exponentially worse. It's not something we can just throw money at. Hell, we're already past the point of fixing it completely. We need to figure out how we're going to cope with the massive amounts of migrants that are going to result from the disasters the changes in climate occurring across the globe. Fish populations are dying. Places are flooding or being hit by droughts. The oceans are becoming more acidic as more CO2 is absorbed into it. The migrant crisis is going to get much, much worse because of all of this.

QUINTS HAVE DECIDED

Attached: 1549123067672.jpg (278x278, 118K)

make more (((pop stars))) like video related (((David)))

Attached: SIDJEW.jpg (668x542, 87K)

Nigger, the planet isn't suppose to have poles covered in ice, that's an anomaly caused by the ice age

>Give who money?
Pay your government mandated carbon credits, fellow concerned citizen.

If the glaciers melt, the surrounding water will cool down, due to the influx of new cold water. This will cause new glaciers to form from the bottom of the water up. You retards don't understand anything.

climate change is real but this post is retarded

The planet's also not supposed to be covered in human industry

Test

OP and his friends are niggers

That contaminate less than forest fires? Hell a single fucking volcano contaminates more than 80% of US industry put together, human are insignificant compared to the size of the planet. Humans contamination killing animals is another thing, but significantly affecting climate is a ridiculous thought

>people on the right are billionaire shills
>American billionaires are universally democrats
When does the ride end?

It’s obviously not at such alarmist levels, but there are currently hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of so-called climate refugees in the world claiming to be displaced by rising sea levels and the likes.

This is good, actually. Earth will become green-blue ball with only seasonal icecaps, Fuck deserts and fuck permafrost.

First, (((Spielmann))).

Second, these cunts have obviously never watched Gold Rush. That permafrost is everywhere.

>an idiot
Who is trying to shill global warming on his 60ies NASA CO2 bullshit theory with a cooling sun over his head?

Attached: NASA_CO2.png (1456x839, 526K)

why is permafrost thawing even bad when most of our arable land is locked under white owned canada and russia? let it thaw.

Missing the point that this planet doesn't give a fuck about humans. Polar ice caps being an anomaly doesn't suddenly make it that humanity will survive fine without them.

I for one do not look forward to all the climate refugees

we had 10 days of rain in May and the yearly average is less than 2

Hahahaha haha shit

So I'll get longer summers and shorter winters. How is this a bad thing user?

th-think of the poor somalians, goy

>You’ll never pass by the way.
why do trumpcucks like you project so hard? considering you look like pic related, id say you actually have a pretty fair chance at passing and landing the man of your dreams.

Attached: 1536069998952.jpg (808x773, 95K)