(((the new right)))

the fuck is this shit?

Attached: screenshot.png (2442x1329, 1011K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/trickfreee/status/892239572578336769?lang=en
youtu.be/YO5hiMz0Hcw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bruh

Attached: KjUEHnRc_400x400.jpg (400x400, 49K)

jew neocons trying to brand themselves

Just replace the n with a j and you have the answer

oh nonononononono

Neocons, Rebranded.

I wish my name was a full sentence tho. That is p cool.

Jews are awesome wish I was one what a great race of people always watching out for each other helping your fellow jew to do great things even zuck of Facebook hes a moron but he's a jew and they got his back that's why I like Jews

Enlist and get in the box, goy.

Yet another Tea Party, alt-right, White Nationalism,... redneck psyop to suck jewish dicks

The lack of self awareness is astonishing.

>the fuck is this shit?
Controlled opposition & gatekeeping like the "Intellectual Dark Web" — Ben Shapiro, Jordan Peterson, etc — because they want to define the Overton Window.

Attached: Ben-Sappiro-X.jpg (723x1024, 101K)

Patrick Ruffini Tried this crap back in 2009 with a website called The Next Right and was trolled mercilessly by lefties from Camp Obama because he wouldn’t moderate his site.

Fail.

More Bushist Bullshit.

isn't that just alt light fake jews?

isn’t mike tokes that retard who professionally white knights for laura loomer? people aren’t going to fall for this shit again so soon after the alt right. left and right are meaningless terms that will be discarded. nationalism is all there is.

I remember that jewmerican faggot (haha saying faggot is redundant, being jewmerican means youre a faggot by default) from Baked Alaska streams...

I can almost VOUCH that he was a nazi larper around Charlottesville era...I though he's kikery was a meme?

Turns out it was all fed shit. Imagine a jewmerican feds doing the "nazi" shit wow never heard of that one before.

This guy got owned by Nick Fuentes a few years ago. How is he still relevant?

Wait a fuckin minute 200K followers????

AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHHAHA Jewmerica literally needs to burn, what a fucking jewish cesspool of trash that pathetic piece of clay is, LMFAO

200K followers a literal nobody just because he parrots muh Israel drivel......lmmmmmmmmaooooooo

Death to Jewmerica.

twitter.com/trickfreee/status/892239572578336769?lang=en

Some "lefty" did a deep dig on this faggot. I'm fully and unironically supporting all anti-"republicans" in Jewmerica.

Anyone who's operating against "republicans" in Jewmerica is good in my book. And if you even dare to consider yourself "based" or whatever, you should to.

Attached: DGIDPHVV0AIhNZB.jpg (1080x1515, 172K)

Fuckin cesspool of a country...death to Jewmerica.

Attached: Screenshot_1.jpg (1150x804, 302K)

The New Right

Attached: Peter Zionist.png (624x841, 313K)

The hellscape is upon us. These are the last days...

>shapeshifting neocons
this. Ben Shapiro calls himself a libertarian but only Fox News boomers are dumb enough to fall for it

>but only Fox News boomers are dumb enough to fall for it

So....only Trump voters can fall for it?

Attached: 1560468623261.png (615x900, 747K)

In case it isn't obvious, if anyone shills for Israel in any capacity they are a Zionist and controlled opposition. There are NO tenable positions for an actual ethnonationalist that involves kowtowing to Jews, be they religious, secular, or rhetorical reasons. Even if you support an ethnostate for Jews as an example of the need for an ethnostate for white Europeans, at the end of the day Israel still fucks the West over. Just like what they're doing right now with this Iran horseshit.

Attached: bark bark grrrrrass the jews.gif (383x320, 406K)

Attached: file(65).png (1268x1768, 964K)

Attached: file(64).png (1254x1810, 432K)

Attached: file(63).png (1268x1852, 526K)

The Jew Right is centrist neocon boomers who are uncomfortable around actual right-wingers with principles

>uncomfortable
No nigger, they're straight up trying to gatekeep. That's what Peterstein and Shapiro and all the others are up to. They want to lull the naughty white goyim back to sleep just long enough to where we're powerless and ethnically displaced in our own lands and can't do shit about it.

>The New Right

Attached: the nu right.png (1198x1274, 322K)

Neocohens saying they are Right-wing. Neocohens are Bolsheviks from Russia. Shapiro is a communist kike immigrant.

Not quite

Attached: crueljews.png (720x1226, 302K)

underrated

Kek

The New Right to be Gassed*

ftfy

This
/thread

checkeddddd

Attached: 1485891470717.jpg (1024x960, 214K)

>That profile image
LMAO

Jews at it again

youtu.be/YO5hiMz0Hcw

Attached: 1544125041585.jpg (600x600, 64K)

It's time. United ZOG of America, UZA has to invade Iraq to save Israel, I mean Iran

I think this kike is boning Laura Loomer for some reason. Also, Nick Fuentes btfo him in a debate like a year ago. Haven't heard anything about him since.

it’s some greeezy kike stoner with a rap sheet who flees town to town and is now in north hollywood fagging it up like a scum bag would

mike cernovich drives up the 5 to dine at mikes they are gay

this kids so dumb he doesn’t even know what neo cons are

these z kids are dumb and weren’t around for iraq wars

followers are bots and can be bought

thats what alt kikers and freemasons do

Oh shit yeah. I remember him sperging hard in some bloodsport stream, think it was on faked alaska