Mfw americans will have to die for Israel in Iran

>mfw americans will have to die for Israel in Iran

Attached: EDAC4ACB-B791-412B-B559-C810FF01E09D.jpg (310x310, 29K)

Did you know that you can hate Jews and Muslims at the same time and it won’t conflict with your core beliefs?
Let that be known every time someone accuses you of supporting Israel for wishing to see Iran burn to ashes....

>dying in the middle east in a relatively secular country that minds its own buisness to achieve greater Israel means you hate jews
Whew mental gymnastics make me tired

This. Fuck Muslims.

There is literally nothing wrong with Iran you toe-sucking kike slaves.

But you’re only serving interest of Israel.

i aint dying for nobody. i rebuke you faggy jews

*splashes gasoline all over this board

Personaly dont care about israel aether way, but fuck yeh i hope US wastes Iran, bomb those muslim cunts back to the stoneage.

Nice try kike

Attached: 1560343668069.png (1204x889, 972K)

we send over mexicans that signed up because they have a chance of legal citizenship

>Jews face when Trump goes the angry diplomacy option and opens greater trade deals to Iran

Attached: 1559245207999.gif (400x300, 814K)

shill confirmed

We have to protect the future of America.

Attached: usmilitarykiss.jpg (257x300, 48K)

R E N T F R E E
Imagine being this triggered that your Muslim brothers are about to got mowed down with bacon bullets.

Look at his flag. He is a Muslim.

>flag
>defending another Muslim country
Noggin' status: joggin'.

You have to go back to r/the_zognald

You are kidding right?

MFW there’s a deal band no war just like with Syria just like with NK

Attached: D74FDE89-C1A9-47EE-BECD-E0423A2B26A3.gif (400x400, 89K)

Couldn't care less about the war with Iran, I just want the fuckers over at Microsoft to release C# 8 already, I really need them native function pointers and hopefully static delegates (please make it in this release)

Moshe thanks you retarded, inbred, flyover state redneck cannon fodder scum for your service, as per usual.

Attached: jewmerican-hero.jpg (624x622, 55K)

I sleep easier knowing americans like you will be on the frontlines

Attached: 9A44F797-5CF5-420D-8F7B-2772165C1E74.png (500x610, 61K)

>no war
>just like syria

>oyy why don’t u wanna invade Iran!!
>the oil!! Think about the oil!!

Attached: FFEC9659-4084-49D6-8492-63E0A6D7093F.jpg (710x710, 104K)

Hahahhaha jew flag faggot hahahahha lol

Attached: 1561030504290.jpg (778x1024, 60K)

FUCK OFF

If a draft is stated, you best believe i'm dodging that. I don't care if I have to hire a private doctor to give me a bone spurs slip or if I have to leave the country forever, I'm not dying FOR ISRAEL. JEWS CAN FIGHT THEIR OWN WARS I'M DONE GIVING ALL MY POWER TO THE JEWS! FUCKIGN GODDAMN KIKE MOTHER FUCKERS

>Literal 'nothing country' has a laugh about the most powerful country on the planet glassing a bunch of sand niggers.

Attached: 1560861937546.gif (312x302, 3.41M)

>shilling this hard for the people invading Europe
Oh shit! Are you on another state visit already Angela?

Is this some Kurdistan or whatever oppressed mudslime tribe fucker bitching on /pol?

Or is it the castrated short dick Hans cucking for jews after 6 decades of systematic demoralization and dehumanization of the 3rd Reich?

Either way, go get fucked.

one less sandnigger nation is a great thing you retard shitlib

I can’t go to Iran because I’m on pills.. I can’t survive without my pills. I’ll shit my pants in the day and make noise all night in the barracks without my pills.. I’m pretty much the opposite of combat effective without my pills, and I’m confused and delayed with them..

Attached: 48FCEC98-9A19-4861-986D-E20ACADF4386.jpg (184x184, 11K)

>frontlines
And I look forward to seeing you on the other side of those lines.

I wonder who could be behind this post

I don't get it. We be have the NRO. why the fuck do we use drones? maybe space is fake and gay.

Attached: 1560808809048.gif (295x218, 1.69M)

You alright there Perković?

Why are Jow Forums tards so fucking pussy?
You’re literally gonna abandon your countrymen while they go too literal hell, you’re basically a nigger at this point and shouldn’t even be allowed to live in America when it’s given you everything you have

Not if it directly serves Israeli interests.

Earlier today someone was making a point about this - every time someone calls you Jewmericans out for being retarded circumcised zog slave cannon fodder faggots, your only cope, almost automatic and by default, is always and every time

> we'll bomb you
> your country is small
> we're big country
> goatfuckers
> mudslimes

Curious to see you have such obsession with "mudslimes" - is it because they are circumcised, just like you?

Attached: freedom-country.jpg (1080x1349, 219K)

Be American. Die for Jews.

Attached: 1560357524771.gif (800x480, 3.67M)

Ah yes, the Croatian-Iranian axis of evil.

>shitlib
My dude... look at his Balkistani flag. He's a part of the caliphate assmad that his cousins are going to get mowed down.

hahahahahhaha you're a jew lmaaaooooo

If I go, he has my blessing. Why should I incite revolutionary ideology among the ranks and have to die fighting my way back home instead of innocents, and he catch flak for ditching? It’s a glory to have heart, but you shouldn’t shame those who don’t. Maybe if the letter came in for you, you wouldn’t try some sneaky shit too.

S H I L L
4th time i've seen this pasta today

Attached: 1560744584771.png (403x414, 293K)

>yes kaff... I mean fellow Americans. If you don't pay the dhimi, you are a Jew slave.
Shill better, Ahkmed.

>most powerful country
kek

Attached: 1560017799599.png (576x507, 59K)

TOP KEK

Whiter than you Marko

Attached: hmm.jpg (957x1280, 144K)

It’s crazy how many pro-war shills there are on today, they aren’t even trying to blend in

Also serious question, how hard would ti be for Non-zogged americans to dodge the draft, let’s say youre outside of the USA when the draft starts in a NATO country. Will they come for you?

use C++ instead

Actually, every response I've seen to your hourly posts about this is pointing out your vested interest in defending the rest of the caliphate.

Stupid forigners that think theres gonna be a draft. Even if we did goto war with iran, which we arent, it wouldnt last a month before they were entirely btfo.

>yes kaffi... I mean burger. Albanians are just like you. The Balkans have no interest in defending their... I mean the Caliphate
t. Paki.

Hes right you are all reacting like fucking zogged bots what is wrong with you mutts

Jewmerican life rundown

> get born already indebt to jewish overlords of the Freedumb Country
> get immediately circumcised like Achmed and Moshe and Mbongo do
> go to daycare
> drag queens and faggots
> go to schoool
> drag queens, faggots, niggers
> go to college, study Romantic Comedies in the 80s for 350,000 dollars that are legally everlasting debt and could never under any circumstanced get written off
> get jew'd by the college
> get in the bumper to bumper traffic daily
> gulp high fructose corn syrup and simple carbs to make time pass
> listen to mental equivalent of high fructose corn syrup to make the time pass (Rogan and other jewmerican pop culture beasts)

Then

> time to marry
> marry some white (lol) whore with instagram snapchat tiktok history of whoring out, tattoo'd and pierced, and - of course - blacked
> make a mutt degen
> get divorced
> get broke
> get in more debt to buy some trinkets (jetski, quad, Mustang) to make the insufferable pain go away and to try to fill that jewmerican void
> void doesn't go away

So then you get

> cancer
> heart disease
> end up in jew-ran hospital
> get financially gutted
> die broke

Death to Jewmerica.

Attached: jewmerican-zog-slave-faggot.jpg (720x408, 33K)

I would if it wasn't for the
>compile times
>difficulty to integrate as a dynamically compiled "scripting" language

>being a good golem for Israel and dying in Iran,who mind their own business, of all places is good
you truly live up to the memes about you

Attached: 1560769432728.png (600x1199, 278K)

I volunteered because I’m grateful for what I have, it doesn’t matter what the reason is when the call comes you’re supposed to answer it, this country has given you everything, a life greater than any other far better than 90% of this world and you should be proud to serve and repay the favor
If not for your country you should do it for your countrymen, they don’t want to be there either but they are and you can’t just abandon them

This. That’s another reason both parties do nothing to secure the border. (((They))) need fresh goyim cannon fodder.

Attached: D129D5E6-CA2A-4D36-8698-DBFEF76CF6BC.gif (264x480, 2.47M)

>hey goy, fight in this war
>"No!"
gee that was hard

Checked.
Fuck Kikes and fuck COPE posters.

kike

>If not for your country you should do it for your (((countrymen)))
ftfy

lmao

Attached: (((Western Civilization))).jpg (2348x2796, 1.95M)

They have no souls.

>Americans don't even pay the dhimi and dress their women in trash bags
It really tears you up inside that the caliphate will never make it across the Atlantic, huh?

Did you know you can live without hating people you don't know or even understand.

lol fuck off and go die for israel then

My Trump face when Resident Evil 4 warned us about the fucking kikes

Attached: re4-meme-radio.jpg (819x461, 38K)

>is it because they are circumcised, just like you?

Attached: 1560006159590 (1).jpg (251x242, 7K)

Dumb redneck go fuck your sister, she's over 5 years old so it's fair game you piece of shit.

Attached: murica.png (479x837, 846K)

>Obsession with American penis, for some reason.
No, I am not circumcised but, nice try. Why are you so obsessed with us? Why do we live in your heads rent free? It's because you secretly want to be us so badly and know you never will.

Attached: 1530896955502.jpg (357x346, 56K)

Only reason I even know your flag is cause I had a girlfriend from there. Literally no one else in the first world even knows you exist.

>turkroach SEETHING his cousins are about to get blown up
Kek. Talk about stereotypes... By the way, we're taking back Constantinople next.

>No, I am not circumcised but

AAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Also, the meme department called, they sounded pretty upset and were yelling so I couldn't understand all of what they were talking about, something about "rent free" and "2011"...

Go move too Iran then since they’re clearly the good guys here and they’ll welcome you and not force you too join their ranks and defend their terrorist death cult ideology

I hate muslims too. But why not begining with Ssudi Arabia?

>h-h-h-how dare you you insult the Prophet, pbuh
Hi Leo.

Your head is in the right place. C# is lit but I prefer C++ and Java. It must be nice having your own ethno state. What’s it like Moshe?

Attached: 8FBD53D7-1819-4658-A468-B8FF8C5F9ADC.jpg (400x400, 27K)

SEETHING.

Attached: mysides.gif (615x413, 1.96M)

This

Remember that FEDs and many shill groups are spamming this place. The stormer just now had an article when agent retard got caught and officially exposed on infinity.

All the threads pro Iran war are pushed by the same (((people)))

The irony.

>mudslime Balkistani talking about inbreeding
Wew lad...

doubt it

Attached: freedom-usa.jpg (1024x683, 111K)

>הוא מעלה פיצ'רים חדשים לפרודקשן בחמישי

>You’re literally gonna abandon your countrymen
You have a lot to learn if you think there's any kind of patriotic, mannerbund-like, bond binding us together. The state is not the nation. Enjoy dying for Israel.

>the meme department called
Aren't phones haram? Better check with your imam...

keep picking fights like a fucking nigger

look at the bright side
finally Europe will receive Aryan refugees
plus Shia and Sunni are like matter and anti-matter, they'll mutually annihilate each other

Attached: willkommen.png (600x714, 178K)

I'm not dying for my country men you faggot, I'm dying for Israel's country men and their interest to take out the only nuclear threat that can challenge them and their jewery.

Prepare to receive iranian rapefugees in the future

>ethno state

If only it were so.
It's hot, expensive and crowded. My name is Slavic/Nordic.

Attached: chrome_2019-06-20_18-35-47.png (899x934, 76K)

>revealing your military next steps is a good idea
Don't go revealing too much with Croatabad in the thread...

>mfw americans will have to die for Israel in Iran
>mfw americans will have to die for Israel AGAIN

Attached: tenor (1).gif (360x346, 170K)

The whole world is laughing at you despite your power

If you weren't a powerful country you would end up as a joke in the history of mankind

>hur dur why are nationalists defending their nation from slander by some dissent Albanian
Really makes you think...

>why are Jow Forumstards such fucking pussies
Riddle me this boomer, what takes more balls, obeying the ZOG drafting you like a gud goy for Israel, or.....shooting the real invaders in Minecraft. We don’t even defend our own country. You literally fight for NO US citizens’ interests if conscripted against Iran. The interests fought for are ZOG. No, true courage is fighting ZOG in Minecraft, not Iran, you obedient pussy.

Attached: 2A0178FE-B5B8-4111-BF7D-CCDB337701C1.jpg (312x1024, 99K)

Just admit the jewness in you and stop it

Iran didn't do anything to me. Jews on the other hand...