FTN 224 Lads

How bad is it?

It is like shoving a glass milk jug full of prescribed blackpills far up my arse?

Or is it more like ingesting a fistful I got from the FTN pharmacy counter and gently slipping in a dreamless sleep to the sound of my tub’s running faucet?

Am I going to find myself at the wrong end of my Smith and Wesson halfway into this 2 hour and 30 minute broadcast of pristine abnegation? Maybe the host, who’s name I can remember right now but I know it’s related to a sale 2015 meme about hands and feels, with burst hernia and start bleeding out his arsehole mid-show while raging about kykes and I’ll have a little chuckle as the quiet and polite new guy informs me of the development of pre-modern Indi-European civilization unvarnished by Semitic influence while he mops the host’s blood from underneath his comfy chair. Maybe then it’d be worf a listen.

Attached: 2630C21A-1907-4796-8F75-4635F981754E.png (768x768, 247K)

If you have any sense at all you'll simply stop listening to thee witless boobs and never download another one of their shitty podcasts again.

Hey, wait a minute, you aren’t agreeing with me for the wrong reasons, are you? You wouldn’t agree with and amplify my message to advance an ulterior narrative, would you?

Attached: D1754477-7B6E-40C6-8DF6-31E5466AB2D3.jpg (850x1280, 346K)

Stopped listening after they misjudged the Midterm election results. That livestream was an embarrassment. They got everything wrong, completely wrong, and Ethnarc was insufferable. Jazz should have known better than to put all in for a GOP victory. He lost his credibility.

this. Everything they ever said or predicted was wrong and now they are in the butthurt teenage edge phase of lashing out at Trump as if anybody even gives a fuck

Well they have a lot invested in acting as if anything is going to change in this country and they are waking whitey up.

I hate how they play themselves up as brilliant political analysts, Ethnarc especially, who can "see through" the Washington haze and predict events as they'll unfold..... only to be wrong again and again and again. I'd like the show if it was light, humorous, comprehensive review of current events from a right-of-centre perspective. It was like this once. Now it's just bitching and false predictions.

>Stopped listening after they misjudged the Midterm election results.
Yeah, they gave district-level predictions and felt confident they’re would be a 10 seat Republican gain.

I stopped paying attention to anything trs related last October

Anyone want to give me a quick rundown on what happened since?

t. chapo trap house

No just disaffected long time listener

Jayoh has his own show called the Europa Report now (decent analysis)
Mike has a girlfriend now apparently that they call Jamie on the show (good bit)
On the more casual shows they’ve been a little more open about trying to get people to join their local pool party. (I’m ok with this)
They all went full blackpill on Trump after Republicans lost the house (Amnat self-own)

name some of the things theyve been wrong about.

Hoping is fine. Digging through news for white pills is fine, too. But holy fuck, why would anyone want to listen to Ethnarc drone on about all the reasons why Trump won't do x, y, and z..... only for Trump to do everything he said he wouldn't do a month later..... and then hear Ethnarc wheedle his way through some rationalization of WHY Trump did those things, followed by five minutes of him congratulating Jazzhands for his brilliant show in the most obsequious way possible, like a goddam lap dog, then transitioning to a historical analogy that involves "the tyrant Lincoln." No, the show's turned unlistenable.

Nah, fag, you name something they've been RIGHT about.

Trap House is obv leagues worse. I criticize FTN only because I remember how decent it used to be, and how far it's fallen. I sincerely hope they return to their roots

I have only listened to the show for a few months but I'm not sure what Trump has done except make everything worse at the border.

I agree they shouldn't lean on predicting what is going to happen but they are the only podcast I know of that covers a lot of these things that are going on.

When Trump signed that spending bill he lost any credibility.

>tfw when there's no strike and mike this week

>I agree they shouldn't lean on predicting what is going to happen but they are the only podcast I know of that covers a lot of these things that are going on.

If they kept to this, they'd be providing a needed service. Maybe they just have too much time to fill now, idk

Feels good to be a paycuck. Sorry losers

What happened last October?

got tired of obsessing about politics

FTN *was* "trust-the-plan" tier, minus the boomerisms

do people remember how crestfallen and blackpilled jazz was before the return of FTN? why the fuck did he return to shilling republicucks and, initially, Trump

>I remember how decent it used to be, and how far it's fallen
Nigger it's basically been the same show since its beginnings, I'm guessing you've become irrational about the state of trump. The dude has gone from draining the swamp to swimming in the shallows with the eels, FTN have done nothing wrong for truthfully reporting on trump since he got in.

Lately they have been spot on every time regarding Trump's empty promises and even elaborate how he will cuck on them. For example the trade wars with Chyna, tariffs on Mexico, pulling out of syria.

This tbqhwyf

>hy the fuck did he return to shilling republicucks and, initially, Trump
They haven't done that for a long time. They gave trump a breathing period without heavier criticisms until it became obvious that none of he campaign promises were being fulfilled, it's been the opposite of shilling for republicans quite a while

>fed snitches

Fuck off, FBInigger

wasted

Attached: 1461107460876.jpg (650x772, 111K)

>associate with Cantwell, an admitted snitch
OHNONONONO

Attached: laurenn.jpg (2812x3550, 505K)

oh yeah, sure sure, I'm referring to the time period from their return to the mid-terms (the mid-terms were especially rough, it was like watching TYT on election night)

they took the harder path of trying to tie together whitepilling narratives but literally nothing panned out as told, thus ending up more worthless than the smoothbrainest takes, involving zero investigation or narrative weaving, that dismiss Drumpf and the GOP as judaising stooges out of hand

at the time they were also playing footsie with Vaughn, really makes me think...