Britain has fallen

Let that be the warning.

Attached: britain_has_fallen.jpg (591x746, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qwwyQZtEV8E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No one can ever answer a question on this.... what exactly are all those “refugees” running from? Are aliens attacking, what is going on? Has so much medical treatment been pumped in 3rd world countries that there are tons of extra people?

Comes out they've all been crypto-muslims all along. This explains their centuries-long animosity towards Europeans.
They can finally come out of closet.

Attached: 1560969621017.jpg (672x688, 100K)

The excuse is we be bombing their countries n shiet. That’s why it makes sense to travel thousands of miles to the same countries bombing you instead of going to the country right next to yours that’s not at war with the people that bombed you.

We know the answer is that they just want gibs, and who gives gibs more than retarded western countries and their traitorous governments

>le rainbow flag
>non-native in position of power
>more "refugees"
That single picture says so fucking much about the state of the West.

Syria and Iraq are apparently suffering from/ have been suffering from a bad drought.

>countries in a desert are suffering from droughts
I can’t tell if this is a joke or not. I think I’ve been on Jow Forums too long.

They have agriculture, m8.

All white countries are fucked. We have let foreign Aliens into positions of power in our governments and they are going to let more and more of their kind in at our expense.

The U.K. is hell bent on killing itself. I honestly think they will be the first country to snap.

Yeah....drought....certainly not NATO creating ISIS and trying to starve Assad out haha....

But...but it's so brace and beautiful. You're not a racist are you?
I can't believe that shit is working.

'brave'^

That bloke has just been booted from the leader race... He hasn't got control over the conservatives now

He's still home sec.

nuke us

Kek the Conservatives won't be in power in years to come

I’m not saying they don’t, otherwise they wouldn’t be able to feed themselves. I’m just laughing at the prospect of settling in a desert region for thousands of years, and a drought being the reason people are fleeing

Satanic jews are just rubbing it in our faces right now.

this explains everytHing

youtube.com/watch?v=qwwyQZtEV8E

translation: We will be creating lots more refugees and displacing lots of people for the years to come in order to make ourselves wealthy.

forgot to take meme flag off.

Why bother with logic? This is genocide and we all know it now.

>in order to make ourselves wealthy
Nooo, it's pretty clear it's about harming Europeans.

I don't think they give a fuck about Europeans, or anybody else except themselves. Rich people with no morals are the most dangerous thing on the planet.

Foreigners should note that it doesn't matter what the Cuckservative party is going on about because they'll be out of power by the years end.
They've also said shit like this before and then strangled it in committee.

The real problem is commonwealth immigration from India and Pakistan. That is what killed England.

This initiative is likely part of the UN compact on migration that our country and many others signed last year. It doesn't matter which party is in power the plan will still be implemented here and across the west.