Iran will be the end of the American empire

Iran will be the end of the American empire.

Attached: s400.png (614x570, 484K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bag2HJhcV44
iranwire.com/en/features/1213
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I haven't laughed that hard in a while. Thanks OP.

Attached: bpTAGtm.jpg (500x329, 39K)

>implying they havent already sold s400s to iran

Cope: The Post

Russian military technology is 100 years ahead of anything Zogmerica has.

the end of the American Empire has already happened. *S

It's just another money making scheme.american kikes can't afford to lose their proxy state.

it's for the best

Pax Americana was good for everyone in the world besides Americans

Attached: Cole_Thomas_The_Course_of_Empire_Desolation_1836.jpg (1280x796, 218K)

Advanced tech in the hands of military mutts is a disadvantage

we will destroy our self just like the Soviet Union did!

Not Anything but there are spheres where Russia is ahead of the USA as the other way around. Russia is ahead in rocket and radar technology for example.

>Pax Americana
Literally the only bigger meme than Pax Britannica

we've seen the effectiveness of russian AA in syria :^)

Lol good. That's part of what were trying to kill
MAGA

>Russia is ahead in rocket and radar technology for example.

Yes, I suppose that makes sense as Russia would be on the defensive in WW3 and could never compete with western jets, so they take the SAM route.

Whatever you have to tell yourself, you inbred subhuman. :)

Attached: 1559949056769.gif (320x240, 2.65M)

>In a rare moment of candor, Colonel-General Alexander Zelin, then-chief of the Russian Air Force, stated that the Su-35’s avionics and integrated defense system are inferior to “American fighters of the same type.”
lol

Russian AA is very effective at downing Boeing 777s I hear

Soon

Attached: IMG_20190620_101202.jpg (1080x721, 137K)

>Iraq will be the end...
>Afghanistan will be the end...
>Libya will be the end...
>Syria will be the end...
I see a pattern here...

You're just as Jewed, Russia

Attached: 8F7GWE8FG6QWEF0789GFU.jpg (384x935, 50K)

>Pax Americana was good for everyone in the world besides Americans
So nobody worth it?

Are those the missiles that you shot down MH17 and your own plane over Syria with?

Attached: S 2018.jpg (656x671, 118K)

This will be the end, believe me.

>Russian military technology is 100 years ahead of anything Zogmerica has.
yeah no they don't have smart dust or rifle lasers or cloaking

Kek

Attached: 1560948075734.png (250x245, 162K)

Yes, the end of Israel, armaggedon won't be exactly what you expect.

lmao

Attached: 3fe.png (200x179, 54K)

All of those wars have been building up to this one, Einstein.

You honestly think that's a good trajectory? With each conflict we are showing more weakness.

>russian AA needs a warning from the opposing team to be useful
lmao

>implying those wars haven't turned into a quagmire for american military

Attached: FB_IMG_1545501983628.jpg (552x479, 21K)

they each effectively were the destruction of America because while white Americans sent their white sons to die and be destroyed by those wars ..poc and kikes have been having 88 kids.

while white americans sent their daughters to (((college))) to destroy their minds, body and soul .poc and jews kept having kids.

Could be, because usa will have to invest immeasurable amount of capital for Iran expedition because they are fighting against religious hegemony instead of a dictatorship. It has a high probability of ending up like soviets but worse.

In neither of those instances the Russian military has fired them. Also.. these are 3 different systems. Even a rotten fish eating blind sandnigger hugging fucktwit as you should recognize in half a second.

See

I don't know about their entire military capabilities but FOR SURE their missile defense systems are the best in the world

Right? This is literally an advertisement for every Iran funded paramilitary group in a nice way to say “its goin down, guaruntee success with our lovey scuds! Only used twice!”

(the "Einstein" remark doesn't apply to you, though, you obviously get what's happening)

They took it long time ago. And their naval forces are also anti ship oriented unlike US which is coastal invasion oriented. Reason why US doesn't have pic related. Whole Russian military is focused on defense.

Attached: 1052881786.jpg (1000x541, 148K)

Sloppy job putin. Dick.

OH NO NO NOOOO NOOO

If I was Putin I'd offer the S400 for free, and when mutts sperg, make them give away all of Ukraine in exchange for not helping the sandniiggers LMAO

>In neither of those instances the Russian military has fired them
Russian "Elite" military got shot down by some village sand niggers using shitty Russian equipment.
MH17 was shot down by 3 Russians and 1 Ukranian pro-Russian Rebel (pic related).

Attached: MH17 Terrorists.png (638x577, 549K)

our primary export is homosexuality. We don't deserve to last any longer. As for the glowniggers reading, you are pure fucking evil. There is no excuse for what you do

Attached: afghan-girl-arrested-OG.jpg (2048x1536, 540K)

Not gonna lie, us amerilards are brought up on propaganda from CNN and Discovery on how "advanced" our technology is.
If America attacked Iran, it would not have the capacity to wage war and Saudi Arabia would be annexed.

That's a big missile

For jews

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1920x1080, 218K)

It's a torpedo.

Attached: 6fba64dd992a606b881be95ef4d87eb7.jpg (726x596, 51K)

Something tells me you aren't American.

US technology isn't as advanced as it claims to be (the funding is siphoned off at every stage) but the US is still a production powerhouse. That's how it won WW2, whilst USSR paid with blood. There is no question that Iran gets obiliterated in a 1v1 against USA.

>If only they knew..

Attached: 53656847846.jpg (786x960, 176K)

Putin would never attack USA, his Jewish masters wouldn't let him.

Attached: Putin with his inner circle.jpg (800x472, 83K)

You are going to aide them, aren't you broski?

Also this type of ships can be easily upgraded to carry supersonic missiles. And is a big reason why US had to somewhat change their naval funding, considering it lacks that infrastructure.

born and raised. I'm just sober to the fact that the empire is in decline and it deserves to be. You country is as pozzed as it is because of America. Look east. Byzantium survived for 1000 years after Rome fell. History happens in cycles.

they should just buy 3-4 nukes from russia...

he's solidifying his ties with China as we speak.

>if Iran shoots down planes its the end of the USA

are you retarded?

Attached: C5FutDOUkAEoj92.jpg (780x1019, 329K)

its geography makes Iran impenetrable. We would lose the war and its consequences would be 10x that of losing Vietnam

youtube.com/watch?v=Bag2HJhcV44

Attached: 753759539058.jpg (220x220, 23K)

America has always been the same

Feels good Desu

>Siding with Muslims, Chinks and Russians is based
Neck yourself, commie faggot!

Attached: AEowGhy.gif (375x304, 1008K)

Sounds like America will wipe the floor with the dirty Persi*n rats and then they'll hide out in a cave somewhere until America leaves and declare victory. I'm good with that.

So?

Jesus christ

We arent going to do anything to iran besides maybe bomb it, you peope are fucking idioitc.

If we wanted to actually invade Iraq/Vietnan/Iran/Afghanistan the USA is immentantly capable of doing so.

All of those wars were done with a tiny fraction of American Power and American commitment, they were never meant to destroy anything nut to secure some sort of global trade concern or to destroy some kind of non-state actors.

at least they don't have drag queen story time and feminism

the Russian/Chinese/Iranian anti-American axis has already been formed. They will all unite against us if America gets involved in Iran.

That 4-eye'd missile launcher seems quite angry

No one cares about some dirty village in the mountains with houses made of camel shit, or some desert in the middle of the country, the US will just take control of the Persian Gulf and that will be that.

violating Iranian sovereignty will get Russia and China involved. That's why it would end badly. Remember when China got involved in Korea and we were forced ro withdraw?

>We arent going to do anything

Here I fixed it for you.

oh no, not the poverty axis

Brazil is full of flying drug dealers and other fuckers, if the military stopped distributing gibs to rich Stacies they could afford one of those.

>America cant pull off military action in Iran becasue of its Geography

>China and Russia can

LOL you are literally dumb

>They will all unite against us if America gets involved in Iran.
Good, Russia, China and Iran will lose, It's them against the rest of the world.
The only chance of them doing any damage is if they use nukes.
If that happens then the whole world will be fucked, and that's a good thing.
Bring on WW3.

Attached: 15325.png (750x725, 810K)

they're much closer. They'll send troops if they have to.

We had over 500,000 troops in VietNam, and we dropped more bomb tonnage than WW2. You can't say we didn't try. We just fucking lost because they didn't mind losing 10 dead guys to kill one american.

I remember the local newspaper had the score at the top of the front page each day, something like "North Vietnam 231 USA 12", like it was a fucking athletic event and we were winning.

if for some reason Russia and NATO got in a war you fuckers would be the first countries to be invaded

nah, Russians supply Iranians from north and Chinese break your supply routes and whole your Iran invading force gets exterminated in 3 months

Attached: Iran.jpg (800x700, 124K)

Too much but Russia is ahead of the US in missile tech since a couple of months ago.
This is why Russia is pushing it's missile systems, they are just that good.

There would be no 1 versus 1, America would want to depend on surrounding coalition states like Israel,Qatar, and Saudi Arabia, and thus would render such state legitimate targets for missile strikes. Saudi Arabia has internal security issues, and so does Israel, both nations would have to suffer the consequences and cruelness of war, which would foster animosity for the government for escalating a conflict they have to suffer for. Logistics in floating a fleet carrier group in unfriendly waters would naturally grant Americans a tactical disadvantage, and if a first strike did lend itself to a land invasion, Americans would find themselves in a war that would never end with Iranians.

>at least they don't have drag queen story time and feminism
They do.
And drag queens (pic related) are more common in Iran than Sweden.

iranwire.com/en/features/1213

Attached: Miss Saalam.jpg (930x510, 37K)

>Meme flag
>Opinion discarded

but you will not survive it, Sven

Hey, Vlad, what is more important to you?
Saving some evil towelheads who finance and support terrorism in the region?
Or finally joining the 21st century and get running hot water in your households?

Attached: 1553102209988.jpg (618x597, 144K)

>Senior Russian MP
So more bullshit from Zhirinovski?

Bring it on, Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov!
Can't wait to kill some commie fucks!

Attached: 45345577234.jpg (939x619, 372K)

China and Russia cannot significantly force project beyond their own border.

>500k

In world war 2 we mobilized 12 million. And air bombings even in WW2 were militarily assessed to be completely ineffective. And that was on cities.

Sure we dropped a lot of bombs on literally nothing jungles.

You guys really dont understand logistics, China cant just March guys into Iran, and neither can Russia its military is already dealing with domestic issues and Ukraine, You think Caucus Muslims will be chill with massive Russian build up in Ingusetia and Chechnya?

Is China going to send people over in commercial jets and Norwegian cruises??

LOL you guys are shitty and dumb armchair generals.

I'm sure you have enough surströmming grenades to defend yourselves.

Attached: 1556464862148.jpg (1607x1608, 148K)

NATO members are not obliged to participate in every war ofevery member. they are obliged to support NATO member that is getting attacked by other countries but it doesn't have to be millitary support. might be aswell food or medicines.
so we can stay neutral in your war with Iran for Israel

Attached: Iran_oilgasflds_zagrosbelt_Jul16_Image1x1_EnergyConsutlingGroup_web.png (2100x1575, 1.45M)

I don't care, death is just another part of life.

No, that was Buk, a mid tier system in Ukraine.
In Syria it was the S-200 - a very old long range system.

Russia is not going to risk confrentation with the USA likely at all, if it did it would certainly at least require something worth while like regaining its Soviet and Russian Empire era sattilite buffers.

AKA Baltic, Ukraine, and Poland. (already has Belarus by alliance)

Thank god i'm not only one who see this

Attached: What i see.jpg (153x150, 13K)

they can sabotage your invasion into huge country with one of worst topographies and military equipment capable of overcoming your own.
its enough to make it a one big failure

Attached: Iran_population_density_2004.jpg (1056x1067, 386K)

Inshallah

Attached: 4L_SEpcifgS.jpg (640x420, 47K)