Why do american niggas talk like retards? Niggas over here are stupid as well...

Why do american niggas talk like retards? Niggas over here are stupid as well, but at least the ones that were born here usually can speak relatively normal.

Attached: Download (5).jpg (205x246, 9K)

ghetto culture

How come American niggas have ripped athletic bodies with decent muscle development from the ages of 12?

I can’t understand hill billy white guys when they talk. They talk like they are mentally challenged.

They go outside while white kids game all day and eat potato chips.

Good point, I guess the question should have been "why are Americans so retarded?"

Ebonics evolved through illiteracy.

Attached: Beef-Stew_2.jpg (964x1350, 76K)

The sad thing is, White zoomers try to emulate niggers with their retarded slang as well. It’s disgusting. The jews really fucked up this new judaized generation.

See
Mountain speak evolved the same way.

Attached: japchae-portrait2-new2.jpg (960x1440, 236K)

Why , it’s simple. It’s because they are retards .

Does anyone have a picture with white kod and black kid showing what they drew?

Because they are literally too dumb to learn anything at public schools and should be treated like wild animals who belong in a zoo rather than anyone who is actually mentally capable. You want to know the best part? "Dey is be able tah vote but dey ain't votin fo Dem whites" lol

Because of the racism and the opression of the white demons.

According to pol, they are animals and don’t fully classify as humans.

post more stew please i'm hungry

They've been told that acting civil and talking normally is being white and that's a bad thing
It's why African immigrants (not refugees) are far more tolerable than African americans

It’s literally all stemmed from NWA, there was jive before but it’s not bad.

The vast majority of Jow Forums uses black vernacular

Wow pol was actually right about something sweetie

based

I don't know, afrikaaners in south africa talk even worse than blacks in south africa