The world's most humane prison

This prison is in Storstrom, Denmark.

What crime should I do to get there?

Attached: 241574_650_600_0_0_0_0_2.jpg (650x433, 57K)

Being Polish is a crime enough.

>says the kike

XD
I think it is not that easy

FPBP

Pollacks BTFO

I've wondered this before. Could you take a trip to Norway or Denmark and go apeshit on a few people just to get the comfy jail cell? Breivik lives better than most college students.

Looks better than most of the work camps I've been at

why don't you try to get into an open prison instead?

I have never lived in such a nice place during my entire life, HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

This is what you get with non-privatised prisons and a correctional program that focuses on rehabilitation and learning for those who need it. America could learn a thing or two.

Me too.
Because of this reason I plan to go to Storstrom, rob a shop and go to this prison.

The eternal favela ape

We have too many niggers.
We aren't Denmark unfortunately.

It's nicer than some dorms at my uni campus.

In not sure what crime but make sure heavy crime that local people want you to be punished. Petty crime will just make you deported no?

Niggers and spics are incapable of rehabilitation
t. Commiefornia correctional officer

>muttmerica sucks because muh niggers
Do you never get tired of this lame excuse?

Its true though, and if you think its not, feel free to test your theory. We have plenty of surplus niggers ready to escape the Drumpfs tyranny into your tolerant arms.

Would they let me bring my gaymen rig in?

I used to pay good money to live in way worse places.

Well, considering the only awful crimes that happen in Denmark are loitering and littering, I'd say this is fair bedding for their criminals. The problem, as usual, is "refugees."

see

>implying you can teach a nigger how to not be a nigger

I was recently in Berlin. So many ordinances worked there that never work in the US, such as zero public drinking laws, bike lanes that everyone respects, barely any oversight of payment to public transit- and i realized why they worked so well: they have like zero ghetto nignog/rapper culture. all their blacks were african migrant retards, which were a problem, but nowhere near the scale as the american ghetto nignog.

Attached: 1547580080462.png (500x498, 510K)

Nope, too many blacks. They won't rehabilitate. It's just not in their nature. Besides, I'd imagine the criminals that are born in Denmark are much more benign then ours.

>Its true though
It's not but keep telling yourself that LMAO

Suicide is illegal. Try that.

Oh yeah, that's a lame excuse. It's actually because of NIGGERS and SPICS.

If you control race for anything, crime, IQ, college grads, American whites are on par with any other white (European) population.

Why? Because there's nothing special about being on the other side of the Atlantic. Compare South Africa, it has terrible stats but you can obviously tell the whites there are not the problem.

Attached: thanos killed by captain marvel's big wang pee pee.jpg (571x640, 92K)

please, dear god please, come and spend a year living in chicago. new york, or really, any major city in the US, and you'll change your fucking tune within even just a month, I figure.

bonus points if you actively try to hang out in majority black areas.

Attached: 1545419136112.jpg (608x558, 81K)

>muh abuse violence is so bad
Prisons are not meant to make you better. They're ideally the humane option instead of outright killing you since your genes aren't good enough to make you a functional member of society.

Attached: dobon reaction.png (610x707, 95K)

>What crime should I do to get there?
Have sex. I mean literally. Force your way through until they put you in jail. Best way to say bye bye to your freedom into a confy protective custody cell.

Damn that’s way nicer than my place. I’ll meet you at the airport with bags full of drugs fren.

Sure is full of kikes here :^)

How's that 447 going for you, Shlomo?

>foreigner scum comes to any country to do crime
i would minecraft you in the head for this.

>humane
>prison
Why are criminals treated better than homeless people? No wonder crime rates are so fucking high

You can't rehabilitate niggers since they are incapable of learning.

It clearly is true, though

>be me
>go to a school with 30% niggers
>everyday there is intense tension in the school and lunch areas
>niggers always getting into violence and robberies
>police always active
>newspapers and school cover up nigger crimes
>public thinks niggers not causing problems
>mfw I grow up watch prison documentaries and realise our school was managed like a prison

Attached: 87336478-B6A7-4263-B244-9C7C1FECD743.jpg (707x456, 63K)

tell that to libshits

They would probably just extradite your ass back to country of origin.

You'll find out soon enough Colgate.

other way around. heavy crime = deportation. Minor crime = prison.

>reddit spacing
>XD
>summer
summerfag straight outta reddit. since suicide is illegal in poland i suggest you do that. its also very easy, so even an idiot such as yourself is able to commit the act.

>216909029
DX

t. Rodriquez.

prolly a medium security prison...