BREAKING

DECISION ON IRAN TO BE MADE IN A FEW HOURS, WHATS IT GONNA BE?!

Attached: image.jpg (757x400, 35K)

Attached: image.jpg (650x502, 87K)

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GODS

Attached: image.jpg (666x541, 85K)

Trump will invade for Israel! MIGA!

War.

W A R W I T H I R A N

Attached: 1561025479048.png (309x256, 145K)

this

Attached: Tomahawk_cruise_missile_us_navy_russia_ew_1.jpg (640x337, 65K)

They want another Holocaust to Moloch
May the Canaanite Daemons bless America like they have for over a century

Attached: 1499181656585.jpg (1160x963, 379K)

Attached: trumpiran.png (626x299, 40K)

Kek, the mutts didn't even take two minutes to consider the consequences of their actions. They thought they could just plop their gorilla circumcised dicks anywhere they want and anticipate the same script over and over.

Enjoy dying for Israel

Well I'm guessing a good portion of the internet will go down and we'll not know exactly til long after.

dude, that decision was made a long time ago

Attached: re4-meme-radio.png (819x461, 100K)

Nothing will happen as always. Meanwhile retards here will call Trump a war monger anyway for a war that never happens.

Like this guy

Attached: image.jpg (652x643, 104K)

yesterday lindsey graham sat for an interview on fox. he said we have to protect our (((#1 ally))), and he said that israel may pre-emptively strike iran soon if they move forward with plans to enrich uranium to 20% as they have stated. he said if that happens, it is our duty to fight for israel no matter what.

cant start a war if with iran if iran already stated it with you

Attached: 16926847.jpg (400x227, 16K)

Honestly... I hope they do decide to attack Iran. I hope the other nations react in time to nuke Israel too. Rid the world of the vile kikes.

more foreskins for israel

We all know these decisions have already been made. They're just going through the motions, and formalities, while the strike is being prepared.

user from the other day ago made a wish for WW3...

Supporting your greatest ally, of course.

you mean when Iran dared to shot down a foreign drone illegally entering its airspace?

>fly drone into Iranian territory
>be mad it gets shot down
What did Americans mean by that?

Damn!!

Probably nothing. Unless dems support war now when they reeeeee about trump going to be a warmonger.

exactly

Lets go. Drop the hammer on the fuckers. Lets see how uppity they will be then. Shock and awe their towns for a few days.

Attached: 1402678487481.jpg (300x450, 36K)

Attached: image.jpg (660x650, 83K)

Kek willsth it

WAAAAAAAAAR

shut up kike slave

Wasnt in their airspace and it was in the same area where the two oil tankers got attacked.

In response to the Iranian attacks, the US will declare war on Sweden and immediately begin a bombing campaign.

strike an empty runway with 77 tomahawks to show them who's boss and then back to business as usual.

Gonna bomb the desert again?

Attached: 1540728817791.png (723x944, 596K)

Only a muslim faggot wouldn't wish death on Iran

Attached: 1561042626487.jpg (580x402, 55K)

Attached: 6A3FA5F0-5F1D-4255-BADE-497EDF674BFC.jpg (1242x427, 141K)

Attached: merchantgolem.jpg (419x811, 147K)

Imagine they go on Jow Forums to get an answer.

zyklon b yourself fat bastard

>Implying Israel isn't going to try one of their sneaky air raids
Calling it now the kikes will be the ones striking first and dragging everyone with them into this pointless conflict.

NOTHING EVER FUCKING HAPPENS

They are developing nukes and shot down an American drone, and allegedly attacked a ship but I'm not sure about that one. Fuck 'em, they're asking for it.

Digits and Iran wins.

Attached: 300px-Doublesguy.jpg (300x301, 17K)

RACE WAR NOW
GAS THE KIKES
GAS THE NIGGERS
GAS THE JANNISARYS

WAR SOON

Attached: 1554846353146.gif (295x316, 2.81M)

hopefully war, at least gonna make some money in oil stock

Trump left Assad alone, but Iran is asking for it.

Tomahawk chop on the suspected AA missile launch site. Sucks to be a Persian AA operator today. They might get a warning so they can run away and avoid actual death from tit for tat.

Oy gevult! That's a HATE CRIME

Take that back right now, or I'll report you to the ADL!

I hope russia destroys DC, the majority of Americans don't want war with anyone and these zionist niggerfaggot thieves in the command center have a lethal megadose of karma with their names on it.

We pulled out of a treaty and began economic attacks on their country.
The drone was in their airspace.
We’re starting this, and I wonder who’s begging us to do it.

Sorry to spoil it for you but America wins, it's just the way it's gonna be. Won't be a full invasion, probably just some airstrikes, missile strikes, drone strikes, etc.

Trump will bitch out starting a war. Thats my bet

Digits and WWIII will start tomorrow

Probably nothing. I've got a feeling that it will end up like the whole Trump vs NK nonsense. Iran will make threats here and there, Trump will flex on them and brag about the US's military power and that they " will attack if they have to ". Ofc this is going to amount to nothing. This is just a political dick measuring contest

This is escalating too fast.

Like people cheered when watching ID4 when WH got zapped (Bill Clinton in office then).

What Iran attacks?

Attached: 1560479193514.jpg (700x700, 129K)

But Bibi will keep tension high until he's reelected in September ;-)

I would love some Bolton ASMR

Just use your nuke on them already. Stop making others fight your battles

Say it with me: N F A

No
Further
Action

More sanctions and a boat or two will go boom.
I'm just glad it was a drone. If a pilot had been killed or captured, enough dumbass boomers would want war.

The treaty was not good, maybe a new one should be renegotiated. Sanctions were a return to the status quo before the deal Obama made. We don't know yet for sure about the airspace. I don't want war, but these people shout "death to America", so I don't know how much they'd be willing to cooperate. Although, Trump was able to negotiate with Kim Jong-un, so there is hope, but Kim is not the same as the Iranian leaders.

US war with Iran is highly advantageous for my country, I am not happy it will happen, but I am just stating the facts.

Take out Iran's oil, and Turkey starves.

FULL LAND INVASION BY SEPTEMBER
DEMOCRATIC SYSTEM THAT CELEBRATES DIVERSITY UNDER USA PATRONAGE ESTABLISHED
FIRST PRIDE PARADE IN TEHRAN IN JUNE 2020
BRINGING TROOPS BACK HOME FROM IRAN WILL BE THE MAJOR ISSUE IN THE 2032 PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN

Lindsey Graham is a faggot pedophile

Attached: 8642964964296429.png (511x671, 142K)

the decision was made a long time ago and has nothing to do with the drone strike... it will be war.

is anyone else actually hoping for war? maybe it'll wake people up

>maybe a new one should be renegotiated
Maybe, but that’s not what’s happening. We pulled out and immediately restarted sanctions and haven’t gone back to the table yet. Trump is failing us.

Sensible answer from a burger
B A S E D

Possibly. He mostly uses the public's fear of war to kinda "convince" us to vote for him. That's like his only selling point.

Why MIGAs pretend to have meetings or anything. Decisions are made in Tel-Aviv.

Did he really? Is there a clip on YouTube?

Here we go again...

International air space

is this a slayer reference

To what? This wouldn’t be a Great War this would be another desert oil war.

What are we supposed to wake up to? That desert oil wars are bad? I think maybe starting another one isn’t the bestidea then.

who gives a fuck, go slit your wrists in a synagogue if you wanna die for your jew masters so badly

>WHATS IT GONNA BE?!
Trump sends them an invoice. If they don't pay it we take it out of the NATO budget.

Iran is desperately trying to break their nuclear treaty without looking like the bad guy. So they blow up and American spy drone, America will more than likely throw a missile strike at an Iranian base. Then Iran will declare that they need to protect themselves from America and ramp up nuclear fuel production.

post your favourite bolton face

Attached: a4b35883-c36a-485d-a466-e5dfc8455694-225215_600.jpg (2986x1680, 358K)

that everyone who wears a suit and tie within 10 miles of DC should be hung like a christmas ornament

Maybe they haven't expressed interest in renegotiating either. Trump is not one to want to start a pointless war in the Middle East, but we'll see what he does.

So Trump is playing along with their plan then?

Attached: 20190620_071036.jpg (1080x1040, 316K)

War with Iran won't wake people up. It will distract them. The illegals flooding into the country hardly gets any coverage as it is. The war would be the only thing people pay attention to.

HUH! YEAH!

Please Kek let's see WWIII tomorrow

imagine how much cum sticks to Bolton's faggot ass beard when he sucks off Benny Neetanyahu

The same logic wouldn’t apply to trump and trump knows it, the media would have supported obamas war with iran if he did it.

Not the case with trump

Israel is NOT an official ally of the USA though.
look it up, every time someone says Israel is our greatest ally it is actually a lie.
it's one of those things the media and politicians do, repeat a lie often enough and people will believe it.

Attached: 1540661946673.gif (400x300, 2.81M)

Trump is a pretty controvesial leader as it is. I'd imagine getting himself labeled as the president who went to war against iran isnt going to do him any good

then let it hasten the collapse and defeat of the american soul

>amerimutts are going to die over one unmanned drone

Attached: 1560068495251.gif (480x270, 3.87M)

>not posting Lemmy as the best moustache

Attached: 1552072280085.jpg (800x607, 35K)

>Trump is not one to want to start a pointless war in the Middle East