/weight loss/ general

ITT we discuss our weight loss progress, problems, questions and of share ideas on how to improve our progress

Attached: 8171EEB3-A19E-4F3B-B769-28E44DCDD05B.jpg (236x236, 11K)

Better than a shill thread

Last year I had cancer and lost 55 pounds. I don't recommend it.

Yes sir

why do I have to have muscle?
We are living in 21st century. Canon

lift and eat clean

This is about not being fat. Not about being a bodybuilder. You don’t need to be muscular homie

>weight loss

How about weight GAIN?

t. 140lb skeletal

Attached: 1549303324718613.jpg (1600x2160, 216K)

fasting is best diet.

/thread

Going vegan is the fastest method of losing weight but it’s dangerous. You should be supplementing with a lot of butter and no bread. Worked for me. At max 3 months of vegetarianism with butter and organ meats. I know meat is against both isms but both isms are incomplete. Kick out everything fried and learn what plants grow around you that are edible. Fresh wild edibles have the biggest impact on health. Hope everyone reaches their goals!

I’m skinny fat and my belly been getting bigger. How do I get rid of it in 3 weeks? I need to look my best at the beach.

dude, that's easy mode.

>vegan
Not a diet
>vegetarianism
>supplement with a lot of butter and organ meats
Not vegetarianism
These "isms" are "incomplete" by design. A wholly plant based diet (which veganism necessarily entails) eschews all forms of animal products, and only animal flesh in the case of vegetarianism (milk and eggs allowed)

former skelly here (145~ in HS, now float around 190)

eat EVERYTHING in sight. dont worry about good/bad food or calories, just eat and lift heavy.

>gain
mk677 aka Ibutamoren

fast
google snake diet

work out
have sex

the real question is, what the fuck's up with this guy's asymmetrical abs?

Snake diet bro

Why did OP post a likely drug user?

Pic related is healthy drug free young man.

Attached: 99E08F0F-808E-43F1-954D-C52C6FF8158F.png (720x520, 362K)

I wonder when this sequencing will be resolved...

Attached: honklerFlagHair.gif (333x561, 508K)

Is it wrong to eat frozen foods on a diet, hotpockets and burritos if I keep everything under 1800 calories which the program said is what I needed for 1 pound a week

>fasting is best diet
Only if you are a pot smoker. For the rest of us, fasting is unpleasant and painful. THC is stored in the fat cells. It's why pot has no real withdrawal effects. Pot-smokers who fast get constant THC released as their fat is burned. It numbs the pain.

Fast + no more sodas = visible results in a week.

>guy's asymmetrical abs
mine are like that too
.... am i fucked up?

I lost a shitload of weight two times but I got jewed by a literal kike psychiatrist, so it was useless. That high intensity interval training and other ideas by non-retards like Charles Staley really work.

PRO@gress

just do keto nigga
if ure a fat fuck omad or fasting
then into keto
like stop eating nigga whats so fucking hard
based

Attached: 1522775341429.png (350x583, 205K)

Fasting is based and good for everybody who is not a type 1 diabetic.

People who believe fasting is hard, painful or even worse, unhealthy or muscle wasting are faggots that have been programmed by big food. You are weak.

>nums the pain
which pain?
two-three days of hunger, go to sleep then you wake up feeling like a god

Attached: 1560342714165.jpg (1125x1408, 110K)

i don't know, mine are symmetrical alright, have not seen anyone like OP before
then again i have a medium sized pectus excavatum, everyone's fucked in the genetic lottery some way

Attached: 1560239801578.jpg (474x1328, 129K)

Attached: SAGE.jpg (263x89, 8K)

No homo.

fuck off faget, this is a self improvement thread

Attached: (you).jpg (800x450, 44K)