President Donald Trump tweeted: "Iran made a very big mistake!"

>President Donald Trump tweeted: "Iran made a very big mistake!"

are you ready for war Jow Forums?

Attached: iran.png (695x661, 375K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rFlfkgW8N74
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why is Iran trying to influence the 2020 election?

No my bonespurs are acting up again

trump can suck a dick

War.....War never changes. The Jews waged war to gather slaves and wealth. Trump shaped a battered United States into an economic superpower.
But war never changes.

Damned I need more food to store, only got like 3 months worth ;/

I cant wait till the Army grunts get called up to go overseas and I can fuck their wives and play their Playstation 4 and overwrite all their save files

youtube.com/watch?v=rFlfkgW8N74

>and overwrite all their save files
based

Iran can shoot down whatever hostile military device it wants, with full support from the rest of the world.

>limited missile and air strikes against some targets in Iran
>war

You may vociferate your dissent, you may believe your opposition to our rule counts or plays some small role in the larger scheme of things, but as a matter of fact, it doesn't. You're all irrelevant. Israel will conquer all surrounding lands whether you like it or not. Goyim shall submit to our rule whether you small, insignificant bunch of petite Nazis cherish it or not. At the end of the day, our future territory will extend across the entire Middle East, we will seize all lands ranging from those adjacent to the Nile to the ones that are in close proximity to the region abutting the Euphrates. The entirety of the Levant is ours. Most of your people do not see the peril of our supremacy because your prosperity and false sense of security bestowed upon you by us have stripped you all of any will to survive, we have demoralized you so much to turn you into human cattle you have always been destined to become. You are fatuous, pathetic people and you will die the death similar to that of a piffling rodent. Not only that, our path to the victory shall be paved with the corpses of white goyim and I will relish in the act of walking upon your carcasses on my way to conquest, crushing your skulls and filling my nostrils with the scent of your blood. You all will be sacrificed at the altar of tolerance whose surface has always been there to be imbued with goyim blood; no Jew shall face persecution for our bigotry and racism, for we are the ones delimitating what is bigoted and racist. But the thing I find most amusing is that none other than your own people will turn against you, people striving to preserve your own race, and will resolve to put you to death. No Jew will have to move their finger to bring about your demise, for it will your own people that will commit this contemptible fratricide and eventually, mass suicide. This is your future, you will all die alone and we will prevail. Accept this or live in perpetual pain. The choice is yours.

10/10 pasta

>higher immigration than obama
>weak economy inflated by low interest rates
>weak relations with China and Russia
>shitty demographic predictions
zion don wants to go into history as the worst US president.. nice

the only thing missing in the list above ^
>highest army casualties during one presidency

We need to remove the parasite before it becomes lethal to do so

Attached: 1G93U4HG8913GBUPF.png (384x935, 110K)

When have trumps tweets done more then make the news

Because John Kerry has been going over there and advising them

I found the second half of that sentence more fucked up than the first

you're evil dude

Attached: GetFile.aspx.jpg (600x500, 60K)

>Fly multipurpose spy plane and smart bomb delivery platform over enemy territory
>Cruise around target of opportunity near coast waiting to be shot down
>Get shot down
>War were declared

you'll also overwrite their genes, by impregnating their wives...

If anything it'll be this. Then all the people bitching about an Iran war will bitch that Trump is weak and didn't do anything

>Playstation 4 and overwrite all their save files
That's fucked.

>over enemy territory
International water

sure thing ;)

The plane even looks like a Jew nose

Quit acting like modern day Jow Forums has any rational thought. These are the same idiots that were praying for a meteor strike, Yellowstone’s eruption, and massive CMEs.

Attached: 1541148071504.jpg (790x819, 254K)

>they shot down our rc plane in their own air space
>reee

Who Bolton Here?

Attached: bolton stronger.png (591x551, 455K)

Why are drones flying over iran in the first place

Don't ask questions

Lol, sure thing, glownigger.

The funniest thing about "orange man bad" is for once, everyone will be acknowledging the bullshit coming from (((the white house))).

People literally said they'd shoot down a plane or large drown within 2 weeks, when Mossad hit those tankers 2 weeks ago.

dumb mutt

This right here. Everyone seems to forget Kerry's meetings with them. I wonder what Horse Face Kerry discussed with the Iranians.

that's exactly what a enemy sympathizer would ask. Listen here buddy, America love it without questions or leave it

Space rods, tic tacs and dark matter bombs - EZ win for USA

airspace is different than coastal borders especially when combat aircraft is concerned

Jokes on you I'm not dumb enough to get a wife or console. You can use the pool though.

Pop these bitches like wheelie nigger

i am hard.
but i will refrain from stroking until i see the eagles start to fly

>play their Playstation 4 and overwrite all their save files
That is pure evil, Jody. They might re-arrange your face and teeth when they come back for that.

>play their Playstation 4 and overwrite all their save files
You monster.

Attached: tobey.jpg (1067x1200, 97K)

this administration is desperate for a win