What would happen if a huge chunk of our armed forces boycotted?

What could they do? We should try and make this a reality.

>I will not die for Israel.

Attached: 1342.jpg (680x895, 70K)

Everyone above e7 would be sent to the Norfolk brig.

who cares, it's never going to happen, american soldier are stupid slaves

stfu fag. Im not asking you.

I find it very odd that threads like these. Threads that really defy the kike narrative, get largely ignored. Do the kike shills on here really control Jow Forums that much?

Bump

I would never go to war. I’d rather face the consequences.

bump

No soldier should be willing to die and fight for another nation who uses us as a slave meat shield.

This.

Attached: image.png (500x368, 92K)

Then they'd be called Canada.

Not feasible. Every time you do get some who say "I won't go to war over X", they do it anonymously and/or hide their faces. They like their paychecks, pensions and social status too much.

You'd face consequences either way. Every action has a reaction.

i strongly urge the commander in chief himself to boycott this bullshit

a draft. thats when we go to war and bring a slice home for the rest of them.

Attached: 6FBCEA1A-5475-4E62-9177-E650FE9CCDFF.jpg (703x837, 85K)

The problem isn't that you burger niggers are willing or unwilling to die for israel. The problem is that you are willing to kill for them.

Attached: 1536467743647.jpg (1069x557, 126K)

They would all be court marshalled. If it was bad enough they could all be shot. G.I. = government issue. As in government property. Anyone "serving" in the armed forces literally has no rights.

Attached: 0e773a2589138c9b7e5c87da06eae797.jpg (1067x905, 113K)

Something does but I'm not sure what... board culture?

Turn it into the 2nd American Revolutionary Army and drain the swamp that Donnie won't drain.

Same thing that happens each time: politicians claim that they're betraying their country, sheeple agreeing with it and country bands releasing albums about "american pride" with the usual "land of the free thanks to the brave" bullshit.

Why is it only men that get drafted? Sexism!

Oh no! Words!

None of that matters when you're dead

One of you yanks need to take one for the team and blow an army reserve, a federal building or a plot a suicide bombing on the pentagon. Strike fear into their hearts. Make them shit their pants.
CIA if your reading this I never meant any of it.

I want there to be a war, so it would be easier to enlist. I want to go to the field of battle and spill blood. I have a mild blood thirst that needs to be quenched. I would fight and die for my nation. Dying on the battlefield is a honorable death.

thats called a coup, OP

is NA education really this bad?

I hope you're on a VPN. Otherwise you just ensured getting everything you do on the internet monitored.

>Oh no! Words!
What do you think your stupid post was dip-shit? ...Words KYS!

Attached: 1499293144800.jpg (669x664, 79K)

Say it was 30%. We have 1.3 million active duty troops, with 865,000 reserves. So let's say 2.25 million total. That's 675,000 troops. You think we have the fucking time, space and resources to court martial that many? You think you're just gonna shoot them? Who will turn their guns on their friends, their brothers in arms, en masse like that without being liquidated by dissenters still among their ranks? Where the fuck would you even put that many people?

That high of a number of boycotters just isn't feasible to quash

go to south chicago and be somebody then, it's far more useful to America than whatever sandbox they'd send you to

We all know by now that he is on team nose.

>Non compliance is the same thing as hostile takeover

Is UK education really this bad?

Attached: tumblr_lbgyqq0rxg1qa1zngo1_500.png (500x295, 127K)

they'd go to maximum security prison for disobeying orders. Or better , executed by firing squad.

Attached: 1377700948937.jpg (450x373, 62K)

They don't hire people willing to boycott and they rotate out people too smart into nonner work in shitholes, like repairing batteries in Africa.

If enough were shot, They would get a revolt.

This wouldn't change a thing.
Very low IQ of you, but i guess thats expected from somebody with that flag

This.

This is the ONLY war we should be fighting right now.period.

>muh friends and comrades
You have no idea how easy it is to manipulate people into dehumanizing even their own families. They're experts on manipulating and molding minds to do whatever they want.

If that happened the streets would be on fire the same day

>Or better , executed by firing squad.
People that honestly believe this is a thing are laughable.
They only give people ~7 years for being traitors now.

wont happen, kike.

Seven years is a long time for black bubba to make good with your boipussy.

better to get shot desu

A huge chunk?

Probably a lot. The biggest problem will be the officers, scratch that, warrant officers (sgmags and such)

They’re total cucks for their branch, it’s not hard to tel it was always more than just a paycheck and healthcare for them.

You can muster significant opposition against the whip holders, you save your soul. It only takes one man between a co and a subordinate to reject an order and be a CO for the cause. No way you’ll grt treated like Manning. Plus, if all the subordinates object as wel, there’s nothing they can do but try again with a fresh platoon.

The part of life is that it’s a test for each individual to hold his conscience for as long as he can. Those who make it to the end are the winners.

Yes, we would make the time, space and resources to court marshall all of them. For starters, officers run the armed forces and all officers are true believers. Doesn't matter how many grunts stomp their feet and say I don't wanna do that. They'll take the time to punish every single one. Regardless of cost. And they could easily have functioning firing squads by simply using hardened troops to perform the duty such as special forces.

>Seven years is a long time
not really

>easily have functioning firing squads
why do you people not understand the U.S. is too soft to do anything like that?

Enjoy being benefit free homeless, then.

They'll start drafting if theres not enough.

lol, because thats worth more than your life. Try harder, kike.

Then you continue to boycott, spread the word, and grow the movement.

Bump

your vpn makes you more suspicious plus your router is most likely compromised.
If you're browsing through your router and/or are simultaneously are logged into one of your online accounts they're already have a tracker on you. false sense of security

If it was simply grunts refusing to comply while at base, then yes, the US wouldn't resort to such a drastic step. But if a huge chunk of soldiers all disobeyed direct orders during combat in a coordinated effort to cripple the armed forces, then you can bet your ass they would be viewed as traitors in assistance to the enemy and be executed.

Nigga do you even imagine the public reaction of such a thing? Especially when they have guns? You'll get 1776'd for sure

>then you can bet your ass they would be viewed as traitors in assistance to the enemy
which doesn't earn you death anymore
we cut our balls off a while ago

>armed forces are going to listen to a bunch of retards on an anime site

Lol

>Spread the word

How exactly? The instant even a tiny percentage of soldiers starting participating everyone would have all forms of communication confiscated to prevent the spread of dissenters.

I hope we go to war with Iran and the multicult army gets call up, women start getting drafted, and we all get to see the glory of diversity.

they would not be able to do anything. Majority rules.

keep it a secret then.play it smart and they wont find out.

exactly

Military law can be changed in an instant. If something like this actually happened you're insane if you think top brass wouldn't make an example out of the perpetrators.

HAHAHA
I HOPE YOU ALL FAGGOTS WEAR YOUR MAGA HATS IN THE FRONT LINE
I HOPE EVEN MORE MUSLIMS WALK TO EUROPE
HAHAHA

Every infantry officer I know is ready for the boogaloo

You're an idiot. How do you keep disobeying direct orders a secret?

>thinking this isn't going to raise an army of Timothy McVeighs

How about throwing milkshake on the top brass? That'll make them think twice.

Im not talking about direct orders dummy,Im talking about spreading the word to refuse to go to war for Israel BEFORE the orders are given.

At the absolute very least they would all simply be dishonorably discharged, which would make it nearly impossible for them to get civilian jobs, and then they'd be replaced with new recruits.

their only alternative would be to organise a coup da tit allah Turkey stylo,but MP is well organized for such and event and literally has CIA syle tactics to infiltrate and break such a movement, or AWOL all together and be hunted down by MP like dogs.

Yours Is Not To Question Why, Yours Is To Serve ZOG and Die. :^)

Attached: United States of Israel.jpg (382x497, 103K)

If a large enough chunk of the armed forces did it, It would cause a shock wave throughout the nation.

theyd get raped by feral niggers in prison.

Faggot. During Vietnam 90% of the soldiers purposefully fired over the heads of the Vietcong because they didn't wanna kill anybody and they all just wanted to hang out in the jungle and get high. The shockwave? A few years of protests. Oh, wow.

they'd stage an attack and frame you as traitors turning the narrative against in case there would really be a big part of people who would resist.
better go but print our your redpills

cant imprison all of them if the numbers are too high.

This, the military is like half white, 30% black and 20% other shitskin.

They won’t. All I wanted was to go to war when I was in the Marine Corps. It’s what we trained for. It’s what we joined up to do. It didn’t matter if was shitskins in Africa or Canadians. We wanted to kill the enemy. Everyone is blue pilled to the max. They will follow their orders. There is no one trying to answer the JQ in the armed forces.

oh yes. yes they can goy

Attached: 1453405700713.jpg (600x485, 89K)

The is the real argument against it.

Nobody in the armed forces today was drafted. They chose to sign up because they want to fight. Expecting them to suddenly decide to not want to fight is full blown ignorant.

nope, even if they did it would start a chain reaction amongst the populace.Blue pilled people would start waking up.

You're 12 aren't you?

>DEPLOYMENTS

Attached: wew.png (233x255, 66K)

lol dear GI Joe, GW Jr Bush's regime got away with WTC false flag, which resulted in many dead americans, plus the destruction of Iraq and literally bankrupting the US economy.

You think your special snowflake mentality will stop these madmen from turning your hide into worm food? HAHA ur funny.

If youre planning on resisting without guns blazing...youre not fully comprehending the bitterness of the situation.

Attached: bush_middle_finger.jpg (308x240, 6K)

Are you seriously implying the american populace would accept mass murder of their own countrymen?

show your flag ,kike.

no, youre just a low IQ idiot.

Bump

At least we get entertainment on TV seeing dumbass amerikikes dying for the zog.
Pretty fun to watch the caskets and the dumbass goyim crying over them because they're literally trading the lives of their mutt nigger children for the financial benefit of literal demons in human skin.
Best show ever.

Attached: 1558372589479.jpg (360x360, 55K)

Attached: future.jpg (677x769, 342K)

Iranian regime WILL go down, with YOUR bloodstained hands, and highest praise from Gods Very Own Chosen People. whether you like it or not.

Attached: mossad.jpg (427x500, 47K)

uh huh

I already served my part for Israel in Iraq. I hope the war is 10 times as bad and you all get drafted. Can't wait to fuck all your zoomer GFs and moms all day.

>556

Whoopie, we all gonna die.

Attached: 1538763915039.jpg (847x466, 37K)

sauce

>2022

I get it. I really do. I went to war thinking I was defending 1950s America. You know, like in the paintings with smiling white people in the diners and gas stations. I come home after 3 deployments to see endless white women with half nigger kids. Hordes of Burqas and retard sand niggers on my streets. So fucking demoralizing. If I didn’t find Jow Forums when I did I probably would’ve killed myself.

I doubt the military would go awol just because of Iran, unfortunately. Most sailors I knew in the navy wouldn't be able to tell the difference between Afghanistan and Iraq.

ISnt most of the Navy left wing/beaners?

Nah, most of the navy is conservative and libertarian. Supply department and the cooks may be different, though, because there are a FUCK TON of niggers there.

They won't because they're brainwashed lickspittles. The soldier goyim are the dumbest most brainwashed goyim of all. Have you honestly never met anyone from the military?