Finally. war. what is it good for. everything

are we finally going to let the eagles fly free?
fuck iran.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-20 at 11.36.03 AM.png (1236x340, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why are you quoting an anti-war song?

FUCK OFF
fuck israel

israel wants to be fucked. that's how they power up

>Forced to die for kikes.
>muh (((Freedom)))

Attached: 1550035021447.gif (360x346, 218K)

Just bomb their refineries and military bases. Tell the Saudis to ramp up petrol production. If they want Persia, they can go take it.

hot

Mr Bolton, please

Every time Trump starts firing missiles after a Zionist false flag all the mutts on Jow Forums are like

>i-i aint even mad actually a war with Iran would be epic heh

Attached: 96596865296296249.png (601x508, 120K)

pol is glowing so much today that i have to browse this place with sunglasses. sloppy thread mossad

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw
iran and sudan are last on the list

You may vociferate your dissent, you may believe your opposition to our rule counts or plays some small role in the larger scheme of things, but as a matter of fact, it doesn't. You're all irrelevant. Israel will conquer all surrounding lands whether you like it or not. Goyim shall submit to our rule whether you small, insignificant bunch of petite Nazis cherish it or not. At the end of the day, our future territory will extend across the entire Middle East, we will seize all lands ranging from those adjacent to the Nile to the ones that are in close proximity to the region abutting the Euphrates. The entirety of the Levant is ours. Most of your people do not see the peril of our supremacy because your prosperity and false sense of security bestowed upon you by us have stripped you all of any will to survive, we have demoralized you so much to turn you into human cattle you have always been destined to become. You are fatuous, pathetic people and you will die the death similar to that of a piffling rodent. Not only that, our path to the victory shall be paved with the corpses of white goyim and I will relish in the act of walking upon your carcasses on my way to conquest, crushing your skulls and filling my nostrils with the scent of your blood. You all will be sacrificed at the altar of tolerance whose surface has always been there to be imbued with goyim blood; no Jew shall face persecution for our bigotry and racism, for we are the ones delimitating what is bigoted and racist. But the thing I find most amusing is that none other than your own people will turn against you, people striving to preserve your own race, and will resolve to put you to death. No Jew will have to move their finger to bring about your demise, for it will your own people that will commit this contemptible fratricide and eventually, mass suicide. This is your future, you will all die alone and we will prevail. Accept this or live in perpetual pain. The choice is yours.

Attached: 1531126626393.jpg (640x385, 25K)

REMINDER THAT EVERY WESTERN FLAG THAT SUPPORTS MUSLIMS IS 100% MUSLIM SHITSKIN DIASPORA HIMSELF

All muslims should die, they are the greatest enemy of white people.

>muuh kikes

While they are also disgusting and should go, there were no kikes when the muzzies started invading Europe, they have been doing it for 1400 years and will continue doing so until one of us is dead. There were no kikes when Khan Tervel of Bulgaria saved Byzantium and all of Europe at the gates of Constantinople when he defeated the Arabs.

Based Trump. Kill all muslims.

ALSO REMINDER THAT EVERY WESTERN FLAG THAT SUPPORTS MUSLIMS IS 100% MUSLIM SHITSKIN DIASPORA HIMSELF. No white people would ever support muslims.

Attached: KKK.jpg (999x735, 111K)

the time has come to pay moloch his blood sacrifice. abortions only sate him, he requires more!

Attached: A0D229E5-2D08-4A27-9606-A992DA7D954E.jpg (1032x760, 58K)

Who are you quoting? Your delusional head cannon?

>vociferate
stopped reading there

Attached: 3AE64B70-CE8B-426C-B3FA-DC4C4EBD385D.jpg (500x500, 69K)

Bulgarian Empire was a stain on European history and you should realize you are basically a muslim nigger yourself.

t. Somali shitskin

Is he literally going to put on the exact same dog and pony show with Iran as with NK?
They need to hire new writers. This is literally the same episode as last season.

>finally. war.

Attached: 1541773675321.jpg (739x641, 117K)