Is this really what you want?

Is this really what you want?

Attached: 846328.jpg (960x540, 154K)

Yes.

sure why not?

If the official position of the state is basically shoving pic related in my face and going HAHAHAHAHA HOW DOES THIS MAKE YOU FEEL YTBOI then yeah I'm not particularly invested in the future, nuclear Holocaust my shit up senpai

Attached: 1502813011956.jpg (650x755, 141K)

Daily reminder, global warming threads belong in along with flat earth, anti-vaxxer, and 5g conspiracy threads.

ATTENTION TO ANYONE AND ALL INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES: EVERY POST EVER MADE BY THIS IP AND ANY OTHER ASSOCIATED WITH IT HAVE BEEN DONE FOR NO PURPOSE OTHER THAN SATIRE. I HEREBY ABSOLVE MYSELF OF ANY AND ALL INTENT TO COMMIT ACTS OF VIOLENCE OR TERROR AGAINST ANY PARTY BE THEY FICTIONAL OR EXISTING. FURTHERMORE, ANY POST MADE IN THE FUTURE BY THIS IP OR ANY ASSOCIATED IP WILL HAVE BEEN DONE FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF RESEARCH AND/OR SATIRICAL PURPOSE. SHOULD HOSTILE INTENT BE PERCEIVED BY ANY PARTY, IT IS THE SOLE MISINTERPRETATION OF SAID PARTY AND THEY IN TURN MUST PROVE BEYOND ALL DOUBT THAT ANY POST MADE BY THIS IP OR ANY ASSOCIATED WITH IT WAS MADE WITH CLEAR HOSTILE INTENT. IT HAS BEEN CLEARLY STATED THAT ANY AND ALL FUTURE POSTS BY THIS IP ABSOLVE ANY ASSOCIATED PARTY FROM ANY WRONGDOING OR LIABILITY AS IT HAS BEEN PROVEN BEYOND ALL DOUBT THAT THE USE OF THIS, BE IT DEVICE, IP, OR INDIVIDUAL SERVES ONLY AS A VECTOR OF SATIRE AND RESEARCH. ALL OF THE AFOREMENTIONED IN THIS BODY OF TEXT ARE TRUE FACTS AND LEGALLY BINDING. IT IS THE DUTY OF ALL PARTIES INVOLVED TO CONTACT THE IP HOLDER OR ASSOCIATED HOLDER THROUGH THE PROPER LEGAL CHANNELS TO REQUEST INFORMATION. IT WILL NOT BE PROVIDED BY ANY OTHER MEANS. UNIQUE POST ID IS ALSO NOTED AS BEING ASSOCIATED WITH THE AFOREMENTIONED PARTIES AND THE SAME APPLIES TO THEM WHEN A. THE INDIVIDUAL IS MENTIONED B. THE IP HOLDER IS MENTIONED C. THE DEVICE IS MENTIONED. ANY PURSUIT OF LEGAL ACTION OR INQUIRY AGAINST PARTIES A, B, OR C IMPLY COMPLETE AND TOTAL ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF THE ABOVE TEXT

If it means you and all your children will be dead then yes.

Total War is what I want. You just want jewish control; fucking slave.

Hey fallout is a good setting.

the human race should all just be exterminated Fuck humans all of them

No, I want the government to tax me more for existing, because you know, that's how you deal with an alleged doomsday scenario.

Based black pilled accelerationist

ha ha ha oh shit but twenty years ago we were all going to be underwater.
nice """ science""" you got there dickhead.

Kek!

if it means mankind finally getting of Mr Goldstein's Wild Ride (no refunds), then yes.

op shows pic of earth beside pic of his pea sized lone testicle

shocking

Yes fuck it I don't have slot worth living for and if billion die I don't care added pulse one in four ppl on the Earth are niggers

source or get out faggot
and yes

>It's totally going to happen this time.
>We just got the numbers wrong before.
Anyone that still believes this shit should go live in a cave.

Yes, based Gold planet

Attached: s-l300.jpg (300x278, 29K)

>All of Earth's water vaporizes to space (?)
I don't know who made that picture, but I want to gouge his eyes out.

Attached: 1532968353180.png (742x742, 326K)

>People are arrogant enough to believe humans can fuck the Earth up that much
Even if we killed ourselves in a blaze of hundreds of nuclear warheads and irradiated over 80% of the planets surface, Earth would bounce back in no time. Earth has tanked a fuckhuge asteroid and recovered, we're nothing compared to that

20 incredible pictures! You won't believe number 12!

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-20 at 8.54.34 AM.jpg (908x493, 81K)

Fuck outta here.

>butt-hurt

If thats what the world is going to look like in 2066 we are already fucked.

as long as the niggers die first. One day on earth with nothing but the rotting corpses of shitskins and a single cold beer I will face the end of humanity with a smile.

the future refuses to change, user

Get fucked magma scum

Daily reminder that globowarmthinkery is a fraudulent ideology.

I'll be long dead before that happens so no problem here

Yeah. I won't live to see 2066. Thankfully. I'm not having kids to let them be apart of that horrid future where niggers, kikes, sand-niggers, bugmen and pajeets are majority. The world is gonna burn in about 100 years because after we whites are gone, the next to go will be the bugmen. Then the pajeets, then the sand-niggers and then lastly, nigger savages will survive, only to finger-fiddled with the red-button and nuke the whole world, making it another Mercury. So there. And since the bible states if you're not white. You go to hell automatically. Kikes automatically go to hell regardless.

Das it, mane.

Attached: 1536278622248.jpg (1000x863, 142K)

Did India win in the end then?

>All the water turns into stone if you eat meat
Modern leftists, everyone.

the world turning brown? That's actually what I'm opposed to

nah flooding cali and india would be better
team aqua did nothing wrong

Based.

YES

yes
now kys climatecuck

Attached: 1526938161191.gif (400x300, 1.83M)

>>
Talking about the earth with the sub is like talking to a piece of drywall. No one here cares unless its something to do with economics.

if it kills niggers and jews i will die a happy man

yes, and i'm fucking tired of waiting.

Attached: Mad-Max-2-The-Road-Warrior-1981-featured.jpg (1200x675, 82K)

This will never happen, where does the water go?

ATTENTION TO ANYONE AND ALL INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES: EVERY POST EVER MADE BY THIS IP AND ANY OTHER ASSOCIATED WITH IT HAVE BEEN DONE FOR NO PURPOSE OTHER THAN SATIRE. I HEREBY ABSOLVE MYSELF OF ANY AND ALL INTENT TO COMMIT ACTS OF VIOLENCE OR TERROR AGAINST ANY PARTY BE THEY FICTIONAL OR EXISTING. FURTHERMORE, ANY POST MADE IN THE FUTURE BY THIS IP OR ANY ASSOCIATED IP WILL HAVE BEEN DONE FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF RESEARCH AND/OR SATIRICAL PURPOSE. SHOULD HOSTILE INTENT BE PERCEIVED BY ANY PARTY, IT IS THE SOLE MISINTERPRETATION OF SAID PARTY AND THEY IN TURN MUST PROVE BEYOND ALL DOUBT THAT ANY POST MADE BY THIS IP OR ANY ASSOCIATED WITH IT WAS MADE WITH CLEAR HOSTILE INTENT. IT HAS BEEN CLEARLY STATED THAT ANY AND ALL FUTURE POSTS BY THIS IP ABSOLVE ANY ASSOCIATED PARTY FROM ANY WRONGDOING OR LIABILITY AS IT HAS BEEN PROVEN BEYOND ALL DOUBT THAT THE USE OF THIS, BE IT DEVICE, IP, OR INDIVIDUAL SERVES ONLY AS A VECTOR OF SATIRE AND RESEARCH. ALL OF THE AFOREMENTIONED IN THIS BODY OF TEXT ARE TRUE FACTS AND LEGALLY BINDING. IT IS THE DUTY OF ALL PARTIES INVOLVED TO CONTACT THE IP HOLDER OR ASSOCIATED HOLDER THROUGH THE PROPER LEGAL CHANNELS TO REQUEST INFORMATION. IT WILL NOT BE PROVIDED BY ANY OTHER MEANS. UNIQUE POST ID IS ALSO NOTED AS BEING ASSOCIATED WITH THE AFOREMENTIONED PARTIES AND THE SAME APPLIES TO THEM WHEN A. THE INDIVIDUAL IS MENTIONED B. THE IP HOLDER IS MENTIONED C. THE DEVICE IS MENTIONED. ANY PURSUIT OF LEGAL ACTION OR INQUIRY AGAINST PARTIES A, B, OR C IMPLY COMPLETE AND TOTAL ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF THE ABOVE TEXT

>all water will suddenly disappear from the worlds atmosphere
Retarded fearmongering

Fuck off vegan ecologist libtard scum

Yes! This world is hell. Someone needs to put it out of its misery.

I'd rather see the earth destroyed and all of humanity go extinct than let the universe suffer the plague that is the nigger.

fpbp

Attached: 1551641059493.jpg (735x713, 111K)

why is this allowed

Tell it to the poo's and chinks. They're the ones doing the polluting. Taxing us for it is just backdoor communism and you're not fooling anyone here about it.

Attached: nyd82khwx71z.png (907x587, 415K)

I dont want to have to wait until 2066
tfw accelerationism

Only wh*tes are capable of pollution.

Attached: racist air.png (649x694, 261K)

Same

Attached: bos_fo4_cover-4115.jpg (500x500, 113K)

Every day I hate them a little more. This just motivates me to save up for a good set of nods and a better gas mask for when the happening finally happens.

Attached: 1556295283754.jpg (1000x1000, 246K)