Unironically living in sweden

>unironically living in sweden

why even live?

Attached: 1129920.png (500x314, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TS0qnsb5vko
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We will liberate Sweden dw.

Attached: beheading communists is easier than talking to them.png (900x661, 561K)

imagine being this fucking jealous. The memes about Sweden aren't even remotely proportional to reality, fucking incel faggot.

Attached: have sex incel2.jpg (800x600, 119K)

Spaniards look like refugees in Sweden

Attached: 1560749737369.png (1264x367, 148K)

sa du noe pakkis?

Attached: raf,360x360,075,t,fafafa_ca443f4786.jpg (360x360, 32K)

ever heard of a vacation?

Another manlet sperging out. Also, your pic looks like the typical spaniard.

Attached: manlet-stats.jpg (1024x640, 145K)

im not even from spain. norwegian master race bro! go back to your broken country you disgrace of a viking.

Attached: download.jpg (284x177, 19K)

go back? you mean take back what is rightfully ours; Norway?

>rightfully ours
go sell some iron to germans you cowards

im not sure which one is higher, sweden rape statitics or swedens imigration rate.

Attached: images (1).jpg (225x225, 15K)

That's not even Swedish you idiot. sigh...

no its beautiful norwegian language you fucking sperg.

>horka borka joikabollar jeg elsker pakkiser
why dont you get some oil? oh wait you cant!

Attached: XWeGcj.jpg (533x477, 22K)

I think the rape statistic was higher in norway whem the germans occupied it LOL

yeah like 70 fucking years ago. your blonde wife is currently being raped by your local kebab owner. you're cucked byond return!

Attached: download (1).jpg (220x229, 17K)

Norway will forever be the greatest country in the world. there is not a single bad thing about us! legit!

Attached: images (2).jpg (207x244, 18K)

I believe they are directly proportional

Based
Spain is filled with disgusting leftiest idiot mutts, ive been there.

liberate your own country first

That 1900% increase in rape over the last 5 years

Attached: 1560391527131.jpg (640x853, 74K)

Thats a good thing, norweigans are shit-tier scandinavians.

American shows up, been raped by indians and negroes for hundreds of years without know whats up or down.
Go suck a mobsters dick, faggot.

hah!
>we have money from all the oil we found
>social welfare
>good education
>prison system is byond amazing
>lowest back to prison rate in the world
>our nationalistic values are fantastic
>amazing nature
>kind people
>pretty women
>beautiful snow
>not EU fag
>proper food
>proper health care
>proper care for our elders
>proper respect for our veterans

the list goes on and on, Abdu

Attached: 085.jpg (715x585, 190K)

In Sweden, they've got
Beautiful nature
Cute women
A rich history to certainly be proud of
A lot of scientific and cultural advancement (And by cultural advancement, I don't mean refugees or left wing ideology)
Great food
Much cheaper healthcare

While I prefer Denmark, I must admit that Sweden is a great country.

Also, if you don't like them dirty brown people, then there's always the 99% of the country that isn't some large city.

sweden is literally the shit stain on scandinavia

They already have enough Muslims Igor

Looks like someone got their swedish meatballs rustled

Its not that bad if youre not living in the big cities. Stop with your sweden biggest cuckshed fantasies, theyre not worse than all of the other low birthrate western shitholes.

Rape means in sweden look on a women ass. Stop it, retard.

>we got oil
you're literally saudi of europe. no tech, no companies, no innovation - just oil. hope you get your shit together now that our glorious Greta is turning the world against you.

in sweden women can retract consent. which means sex is basically not even possible! its amazing how you manage to fuck up your values!

Attached: I+did+not+know+this+skit+was+a+thing++_d074501cf1e5167e637d689d19c40bb5.png (227x200, 27K)

>have sex
>u just jelly!
>it's just memes!
>ur an incel faggot!

Attached: 1541689489363.jpg (900x605, 115K)

Good thread.
My black bull is currently writing his master thesis about Swedish cuckery.

Sweden

YES!

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Sweden.svg.png (1200x750, 1K)

I bet your skin is brown :)

face it swedes. you are a disgrace to Scandinavia. just nuke yourself already.

Attached: download (2).jpg (300x168, 4K)

if anything the memes are understated

>all these swedes defending themselves from truth
its so obvious that theyre shills.
its actually really interesting ive seen a lot of these lately, i think its our commiedemocrats hiring internet warriors

When I say Sweden, you Say YES!

Sweden!
YES!
Sweden
YES!

Attached: eaa.jpg (834x642, 92K)

>g-guis we-e l-love imigrunts!!
>w-what do you mmean evvry body laughs at us??

Attached: 1537361813868.jpg (550x543, 83K)

If you were a German soldier and you tried to rape a woman, you would be shot dead on the spot. Rape is for Negroes, Arabs, Mongoloids and MuttAmericans.

Attached: IMG_3177.jpg (460x460, 36K)

true. germans would rarely actually rape norwegian women. they would treat them like nice and marry them and have beautiful arian kids.

Their women are getting dicks on Greece and Malta.

HAHA now this is what a cucked man sounds like "they wanted to get raped kk :("

they didnt rape them tho. people here would form mobs and kill the rapist. we care about other people we dont ignore it like your shit country, swede.

Attached: Kong-Harald-Photo-Sølve-Sundsbø-Det-kongelige-hoff.-650x867.jpg (650x867, 115K)

>99% of the country that isn't some large city
niggers and arabs have been popping up across small towns all over sweden the last 1-2 years.it feels like you're in the twilight zone.

youtube.com/watch?v=TS0qnsb5vko

Attached: Sweden YES!.jpg (1117x715, 80K)

why dont you accept the fact norway will forever be better?
>but i wont do something about it

Attached: raf,360x360,075,t,fafafa_ca443f4786 (1).jpg (360x360, 18K)

Why does Jow Forums have a tendency to go after Sweden of all countries? They don't even have the largest foreign born demographics, germany does, and with countries like our own, France, and Germany, people can emphasise that it is only prevalent in the capital cities, as well as the major cities, while the rural areas of those countries are almost 100% white, yet with Sweden everyone seems to overexaggerate it, I don't get it. And what's with this seething Spaniard? Tell me, where on the doll did Sven touch you?

im not a spaintart you actual brainlet. vacation with money from oil!

post vocaroo proof you aren't spanish

I've never understood the point of these posts. is the idea to blackpill redpilled swedes into action?
Their media, government, universities and businesses are all lying to their people. On top of it, giant multinationals like google, youtube and facebook are preventing any sober analysis of what's going on.
Basically everything the average swede is exposed to are lies in service of the browning of sweden and anyone who speaks out against this without the veil of anonymity risks jail.
I guess mass civil disobedience would do the trick but I don't think you're going to trigger that from Jow Forums.

eg komme fra karmoynå på åkra, faen fiska lokt ove alt. snakka dialekt vettu mens dokke har jo faen bara te å pulsår å greiår. heng deg sjol jævla britar

Sweden is to the UK as the UK is to the US
Demographically Sweden is better positioned than the UK to prevail, as the UK is better positioned than the US
However the laws, culture and institutions in sweden favor multiculturalism to a much greater degree than in the UK, as indeed the laws, culture and institutions in the UK favor multiculturalism ore than in the US.
Not sure which I'd prefer. To have a whiter country with a more submissive mindset or a 56% country with some fight left in them.

are you actually moldavian?

Nonetheless, where on the doll did Sven touch you?

when they decided to lose all self respect and take it up the ass by abdol the kebab owner

Attached: hg09h9bhvvlz.jpg (500x500, 34K)

As fair a point as that is, you realise the US isn't actually 56% white? It's 76%.

british. dunno why my ISP always shows moldovan and I can't be bothered to ask them
torquayfag here

That doesn't answer my question, nor does it even make sense.

I know it's not 56% but if I said "a 76% country", no one would know what I'm talking about

they need to be made fun of, they are asking for it.

Swedes are the most virtue signalling people in Europe so they deserve the mockery, but honestly it is becoming boring and monotonous. France, Belgium, Netherlands, USA, Canada, Australia are at the same or worse state of poz, the mass import of third worlders is happening all across the Western world at fast paces, could we broaden the topic a bit ???

easy for you to say Kasper, you dont live right next to that shithole

Have sex

Attached: 1560663418062m.jpg (1024x1024, 60K)

t. incel who's probably older than me

it's true. better to be australian.
they treat their illegal immigrants like shit sending them to a literal prison island to rot yet or some reason their PR makes people think they are somehow more virtuous on immigration than the US.
Best of both worlds

Haha Sverige er SVART! Haha

Well at least you can deny the holohoax

Why live in Spain and isn't that a Spanish Moor on your picture?

Attached: holohoax.jpg (809x881, 290K)

>money
>you dont have it
:^)

im currently in spain i cant be fucked to change my flag back to my homecountry.

>Supplying actual nazis with wars
>Being cucks
You Norwegians were the cucks since you sided with the allies

Attached: norwegian glory.png (1332x1553, 265K)

Jealousy

we stood up and defending our rightous country.

As is always the case with this level of hatred.

Says norway is best, larps with rohan armour from LOTR
Rohan is based on Anglos LMAO

What is wrong with living in Sweden compared to any other country in Europe?

you cant be serious

And now you got more Somalians than Sweden per capita. Maybe Sweden had the right idea in helping the ones who actually fought to keep Europe White?

Attached: norwegian somalia.jpg (1292x747, 171K)

I literally live right next to Sweden, I can take the ferry across in 20 minutes. Despite the issues, Sweden is still a civilized country 1000x better than any African turdhole. calm down

No, I am curious. Since you know so much about how bad this country is, maybe you can elaborate.

I feel bad for you guys but how the fuck did you let the place get so far gone?
When do you think the turning point was? the Syrian civil war?
I get the sense that your country has this national self image they felt the need to prop up so you decided to let all these arabs in because for a while it was worth more to gloat over what saints you were, than it was to be a nice country to live in.
but the thing is that high immigration is self perpetuating. the more immigrants a place has, the more immigrants they demand at the ballot box.

somalia dont rape because we deport their entire family if they even try.

The only based norweigian was Vidkun Quisling.

Attached: 1549365896798.jpg (1280x800, 279K)

where to even start. you once were a great country with great nationalistic values. then you took in immigrants and your rape rate increased by fucking 100%. you didnt help out your fellow brothers in ww2. all you did was take in a few norwegs and fins (which you seem to be good at ;)). you will fall and burn once you are overpopulated.

That is just how Swedes express their patriotism they have to be the best at everything. In some ways they are much more patriotic than other Europeans

Attached: duty and honor.png (1984x1736, 529K)

It really is as bad as they say though.

That makes it okay to mass import them? I seen nothing that indicates that Norway is in any way better than Sweden, you got oil money, but doesn't that make you even more of an arab country?

Attached: kek.jpg (1020x1322, 256K)

heh i like how you claim to know what we do to them ;)

Others may rely on your sense of demoralisation here because it gives them ammunition but I don't. Stop letting places like Jow Forums convince you that your country is a terrible place, either that's the reason or like any self hating Euro it's a personal problem, not Jow Forums blackpilling you.

The problem is not that the situation in Sweden is overexaggerated, it is that it is underexaggerated elsewhere. Swedes are humble people and don't try to cover up and deny that shit is going bad in their countries. Everyone else here is desperate trying to hide the sad state of their countries.

Yeah I bet you turn them into hamburgers in giant based death camps, right?

>You once were a great country with great nationalistic values
True. Like every other European country this is no longer the case.
>Then you took in immigrants and your rape rate increased by fucking 100%
Yes, we took in immigrants. No, rape has not increased by 100%.
>You didn't help out your fellow brothers in WW2
I don't see how this affects the quality of life here today.
>You will fall and burn once you are overpopulated
I don't get what you mean by 'overpopulated'

السويد هي أفضل بلد في العالم

throw stones and harras them but thats only if they really fuck up. the police here hate pakkis as mucha as we do

>I don't see how this affects the quality of life here today.
this is why you are dying. you forget about the past. you will never learn.

If you seriously think Swedes in general are that different from you then you are deluded

they might but their politician sure as hell isnt

this. the dumb Norwegian behind the Spanish flag shits on Sweden while in his country of 5 million people, almost 1 million is foreign and they're overrun by turd worlders as well. My retarded country recently elected a leftist government. Western Europe is fucked, but anons only talk about Sweden. yawn

No he's just biased.