Poland cant fire to moon but can fire into those who not respect WAMEN

youtube.com/watch?v=MFaYU87AgAE

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 140K)

Poland can't into grammar either

Fuckin hate these social experiments.

lmao, one pole is enough to rescue cucked swedistan

Are you smart enough to act dumb enough to meme? Do you even know memes?

Attached: 1__QeQwfKuQdv20KofUJOZEg.jpg (400x400, 52K)

what does he say? I can only understand "kurwa"

>implies he can into memes
>posts dead normiest tier meme

Attached: 1560744584771.png (403x414, 293K)

>PRAISE GOD, what have you done for white race lately, user?

Attached: Grzegorz-Braun-chce-karac-za-homoseksualizm.-Biedron-powinien-trafic-do-wiezienia_article.jpg (850x480, 257K)

These social experiments don't work here. Actual Swedish people doing shit like this in public is so fucking alien to actual Swedish people that you instantly assume that it's a shitskin nigger, and by extension a coalburning whore getting the short end of the stick. Thus, nobody cares.

Attached: 1516720965897.jpg (650x366, 80K)

Why are these women picking fights with men?

Swedish push over lemmings. I will never trust you to protect my six against Saracen savages. Fuck off you blondekike bars.

I dont know why he spoke to him in Polish, it seems to be little retarded : "What the fuck you whore/what the fuck you doing, apologize to her , dont even move"

Most of this "social experiment" videos are retarded because they over simplify things. Most people look at that and see a typical fight between a couple and most people don't want to interfere in such things.

The only thing which is about to die is Georgian independence...... ..Im sorry this has gone too far

Attached: 645x400-putin-suspends-russian-flights-to-crisis-hit-georgia-1561147123446.jpg (645x400, 68K)

fugg I thought greek women were ugly

greek?? Oo

yes they are hideous, but damn georgians look worse

most people dont want to interfere between fighting couples because it usually ends up with both of them directing their anger at the guy who tried to interfere

I'd hit her too for wearing such enticing legwear.
No man wants to get random stiffys out in public.

>fighting couples
they weren't together, you just looking for excuses for your cowardly soul. I can feel you are twink skinny antifa scum. You gonna hide your whole life rat

i can see you are virtual projecting retard who only understands his own strawmans

Why are Slavs so misogynistic?

Here in Western Europe we learn from a young age to treat women and girls with respect.

Yeah that worked out so well.

hello ikkibey how are you? Back to /balk/ with ur degenerate ass.

Statistic not showing that. Brits are well known drunk cowards and wife beater. Domestic violence skyrocketing. Grooming gangs, rape stats, divorce....

> implying that respecting women is a good think

OP , please. . .

Attached: bismuth.gif (320x310, 2.36M)

you quote your own words?Answering to your own words?

I hate this nation of garbage white knights
Polish "women" are garbage whores and you niggers enable them

Attached: 1544288269766.jpg (744x4330, 495K)

This.
They are unconvincing for one.
Secondly, who steps in to save a woman from a fucking argument?
Physical abuse is one thing but some tard getting yelled at is not a problem in my book.
Coalburners and sandnogs deserve each other. I am not going to rescue a filthy traitor.

Most of them are in fact whores

Yeah... I would have assumed that it was a bickering couple. Not my fucking problem.

stupid roastie needs to watch where she is fucking going

>A man and a woman are arguing with each other on the street.
>Can't possibly be a couple.
Are you fucking special needs?

Based Lars

Attached: FILE1759.gif (227x136, 1.28M)

>A man and a woman are arguing with each other
1.man cursing and pushing woman when she just stand .... i dont care if they are together i would react.
2. maybe watch the entire video, cose when muslim scum was beating and spiting on mother with children you swedish cunts did nothing too. I despise you more than niggers and muslims.

this. Once got into a fight because of saying mean things to this polish girl who was being a bitch to me. She sent her bf after me.

no one can fly to moon

delete this fucking thread

holy fucking shit

where does this degeneracy come from? Fucking 15 partners is some sort of extremity

pooland

sensible.
the ones who 'react' the most in these cancerous videos are subhumans in america chimping out.
keep working on those bioweapons, just say the word and i'll take them into every no-go zone.

>brits
>(((grooming)))
poles commit the most crime here out of any foreigner.
muslim good mans, is you is problam

they're angelic for average looking girls. Our average girls received no mercy from God. None at all.

Attached: 1560164657573.png (713x540, 954K)