The true political compass test

Well?

Attached: 1561373040894.png (1024x768, 174K)

Whichever one's parents can pay the most

The correct answer is obviously B, but what does that article or school suggest?

B obviously, if you create something, you spend resources and time to make it, noone has a right to take it from you, you can reach an agreement to exchange or sell the flute

Whoever is the best at sex.

>Child C
More like child N, amirite?

look whos talking

I'll take the flutes because you're all pieces of shit

Attached: scary.jpg (600x865, 118K)

I will give the flute to whoever sucks me off the best.

Attached: d4n8b1mh5z611.png (859x960, 327K)

A obviously.

B should be rewarded for her labour (with a wage) but the flute should be in the hands of someone who is talented enough to use it.

C can fuck off.

Child A.
A societies resources should be allocated to the best and brightest. If you can make a flute make another one, you purpose is to make flutes and give them to people can actually play them for the betterment of everyone.

This is why eurocucks are subhuman.
Eat shit you utilitarian faggot.
You are a subhuman worm.

I'd give it to A and find some way to compensate B, including a reasonable profit margin. If that isn't possible, I'd give it to B.

The fourth way, tell them that the flute belongs, as all things do, to their Fuhrer. Each child we be given a certificate of his or hers days labour to show what they have given to the pre-school and each shall get time to play the flute accordingly. With the labour being used to make a flute construction workshop, providing jobs and cultural enrichment to the school. There are no producers, no poor, no owners, only classmates, only school chums. We withh all work together and create enough flutes for all. Heil Fluteler.

very old slide thread

Attached: 1523273265465.jpg (396x382, 39K)

why do I have a say how the maker uses his/her's creation, child B can do whatever the fuck it wants with the flute

Give it to b, then tell b to show a and c how to make one for themselves

>who should you give it to
You mean who should you take it from

B should get the flute and sell it to A, after that both should team up to beat the shit out of C

Author/artist is a materialist. Attributing possessions as a measure of well being.
What do i win?

child B

C
>here's your flute bruh

Attached: 1532570793894.jpg (877x500, 39K)

damn fascist

you can tell me what to do ya bloody cunt

Take the flute for my self because what could they do

>Gypsy thinks he's better
Kek good one

B should sell the flute to A, and C should learn to provide value to society rather than wait for gibs.

All three have a valid claim and any economy that doesn't cater to all three is flawed and ultimately inferior.

This

Attached: Bald cancer patient meets his idol Charlie Chaplin.png (484x368, 137K)

Pot calling the kettle black.

FUCK YOU
THERE WAS NEVER A FLUTE TO BEGIN WITH

>t. Cleetus Rodriguez II

Obviously I took it and I have no intention of giving it to any of them. I will crush it in front of all three to demonstrate the arbitrary nature of power. After their spirits are broken, I will make them into willing child soldiers.

>have B teach C how to make flutes
>lock both in basement
>feed in exchange for labor
>send A out to market product
>???
>Profit!!

Attached: 1390313379307.jpg (442x341, 28K)

Child A is Patrician tier and deserves the flute more than the dirty plebs (B and C)

FUCK plebs and FUCK uncultured people

The answer is obvious, I get the flute.
The future belongs to those with the strength to seize it by force, and those kids are too weak to oppose me. I dont even know how to play the flute, and neighter will I learn to.

B made it so unless she was working under a contract that detailed she must give it up or it was a product of who she was working for where she was compensated

C gets nothing for being poor unless he can afford it or makes an agreement/arrangement for it, and the same for B

more accurate image

Attached: ugabooga.jpg (1024x768, 180K)

So you're telling me that you would forcibly take something that doesn't belong to you or B, and just take it from A and give it to somebody else just because they want it...and if B doesn't like your strong arm tactics or maybe just wants to keep the flute they made to look at, then you'd just tell B to fuck off.

You're literally a dictator, authoritarian fascist. Canadians and the Brits are so alike ITT.

Big talk from what is essentially a nigger country that survives on EU monies.

More like:
A: France/Italy
B: Germany
C: Any of the shithole countries east of Berlin

To the sweatshop, three of you!!!

Whoever fucking buys it.

Child B

Ein Volk hilft sich selbst.

A

Attached: marx.jpg (660x371, 36K)

B

Well then allow me to adjust my answer.
>have A teach B how to play the flute
>have B teach C how to make flutes
>lock C in basement
>feed in exchange for labor
>send A and B out as a two-piece ensemble to market product
>???
>Profit!!

Attached: diddely.jpg (500x416, 56K)

Wouldn't a Marxist take it from B and give it to C since C is the only poor?

he'd be too malnutritioned to wrest the flute from the child.

>meme flag insulting an actually white country

Attached: NIGGER.png (1024x768, 329K)

Child A should be Yellow

>fighting
It's obviously the educational issue.
A and B need to be taught compassion and share it with C.
A and C need to be taught property rights and respect B's reasons not to share.
B and C need to be taught to recognize A's potential and voluntarily share with her.

After the kids have been civilized properly and able to have dialogue, I'm sure the can reach the multilateral agreement through greater understanding of one another.

No a marxist would provide B's job to all of them and A's music skills to all of them too.

>dirt poor shithole
>BUT AT LEAST WE ARE WHITE
TOP COPE

How is this any question. Child B made it. It does not say she works for a company or that she sold it, so obviously it is hers.

Now get the fuck back in that shop Child B, child labor is cheap and I need more flutes.

No.
>From each according to their abilities, to each according to their needs

Marx was not some radical egalitairan the way he is often portrayed by his adversaries. It's almost like capitalist have a vested interest to make him out to be some crazy caricature.

I fucking came here to post this. I knew without even reading the descriptions that the white boy at the end would be the least likely for it. And then when I read it I thought NIGGER 1st thing.
>pol has ruined me

Wrong. Child B should be yellow. She makes flutes in a sweatshop in China so rich white Child A in USA can buy it and brag how she can play a flute.

I can't hear you over the sound of collectivism nations like China inheriting the earth.

B, it is her property until she decides to give it away. Unless she was commissioned by someone to make the flute for them, in which case it belongs to that person. But I assume it is not the case here.

That's because modern marxists are that way.

Communism in a nutshell.

B produces the flute, and trades it to A in exchange for A doing some of the chores B doesn't want to do herself
A teaches C how to play the flute in exchange for C doing the share of B's chores that A took on to earn the flute
C offers to help B with her homework in exchange for a flute of his own
A & B now have what they want; A has a flute and B has free time to enjoy her personal pursuits
C now owns a flute, has the knowledge to play it, and has gained skills from the extra chores and homework taken on to raise up his station
this is called an 'economy'
arbeit macht frei

B, people who choose C are niggers and people who say A are absolute fucking leftists

A will contribute the most with it though. Whats the point of creating something just to deny the world of it.

B because B made the damn flute.
A can buy it from B if B wants to sell.
C can fuck off.

Child B.
Child C should be a nigger.

>Child C
how the fuck would having the flute "improve" child's c lifestyle if the little retard can't play it and can't make anything out of it?

>Child A
Where did she learn to play the flute If she doesn't have one? That means she already has access to a flute

>Child B
Why did she made the flute? How can you know how to make something if you don't know how to test it to see if it works properly?
That means she only took part in making it and was part of a larger process. In which case the real owner is whoever ordered her to make the flute.

How did the other two knew child B had a flute?
>Child C is a nigger and he wanted to steal it because he didn't have it in spite of not being his in the first place.
>Child A is desperate and, doesn't have morals because she was willing to take something that wasn't hers, also lacks the discipline to get a flute by herself
>Child B is an irresponsible fuck, for showing the flute in public to strangers if she needed it for something important in spite of being able to make it

B.

Anything other than B is stealing.

What B should do with the flute is a question only B can morally make a decision on. Though we are entitled to our opinions on the matter, and even entitled to offer those opinions to B, the fact of the matter is that the flute BELONGS TO B.

B probably won't just keep it unless she's intent on learning how to play. B will likely sell it and doesn't need a state figure to step in and make decisions for people.