Black kids riding their bike in a white neighborhood in Queens, 1978

youtube.com/watch?v=o1xa3WbUg2w

How do we fix the racial divide in North America?

Attached: grande.jpg (739x695, 267K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018_Amsterdam_stabbing_attack
areavibes.com/new york-ny/rosedale/crime/
youtu.be/FIgrXvePffM
youtu.be/9cls-nGTjoE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is that jazz jennings?

41 years later Rosedale is now

• Black 79.9%
• Hispanic 9.3%
• White 5.3%
• Asian 2.2%
• Other 3.5%

Those based kids knew what was coming.

No there would be a huge blood spot at the croch area on the right pic

how is that not blackface?

It is Tacoface.

They knew what was coming and got the fuck out

Keep niggers out of our neighborhoods, simple.

Kek is this for real?

Holy Makkaroni, just 40 years to change an ENTIRE demographics of a neighbourhood

Jew media where this bullshit was created.

this is beautiful. hilarious them at the end
WE DINDU NUFFIN!!
>there's a reason everyone hates you niggers

Isnt that just a period?

the niggers literally ruined chicago like this. the whites fought to keep them out but they brought it ALLLLLLL the way to supreme court and now areas that were once all white crime free beautiful neighborhoods are now crime riden nigger filled dumps.. they should never have been allowed to integrate into clean WHITE society and infect it

A nigger stole my bike

uh oh - I sense a new campaign coming...

>41 years ago
Are there even any white people left in Queens?

Attached: FILE784.jpg (572x800, 173K)

>the niggers literally ruined chicago like this.
Absolutely true. They closed down a lot of the projects and moved all the negros to the southern/outer suburbs over the course of 2 decades.

You'd have pockets of shit hole cities a few towns over from white suburbs but they would slowly creep into the area. When i was in 5th grade in a suburb of Chicago we had ~5 black kids in our entire grade. Middle school was slightly more (less than 10%) but high school it felt like 20%.

This was a little a decade and a half ago and my parents moved us in the middle of high school (im sure they could see how bad things were getting). If you look at the demographics of my old school now it is over 70% black, 15% white and 15% hispanic.

Fucking horrible.

Wow the coments:
>Just sad how much hatred is in people. >Would be interesting to identify those ones involved today & update us on their views today. If they have any remorse.

stop making it illegal to ban niggers/spics/whoever the hell people want. if a town wants to be nig free it can vote that way. if nigs want to be whitey free, they can all make vote to make their ghetto nig only. people that want to live in diverse communities can do so with other people who also want to live in them.

Whites in America start moving out when a few blacks move in

> we dindu nuffin!

Based. Fuck niggers.

>niggers can't feel remorse

resurrected the past 1978 was a long time ago. Today the left has created this tension. It is people like you that make this an issue. Race relations were fine until Obama sparked it with his farewell speech. In 2015 the Media created racial riots with lies about Police issues and saturation coverage filled with anti white commentary.

why would anyone move to a place they're clearly not wanted? niggers. they don't give a shit about anyone else. fuck them.

It really makes you think. These kids were behaving true to their biology. They were protecting their were protecting their tribe's territory against a foreign group that they knew would expand and compete for their land.

Not being "racist" is what is unnatural. Not having any sense of collective and culture, having an anti-naturalist religion that tries to censor a child's behavior; that has to be forced onto everyone.

Attached: hMNugjtEbO5aJ8Rz1weZ_Bloubosrand_KyaSands1.jpg (721x404, 241K)

>It is people like you that make this an issue
I created this thread to see if Jow Forums could come up with a reason why this kind of harassment (of children) was justified outside of fuck niggers but of course you all couldn't.
I live in one of the most multicultural and cucked provinces in the west and can't stand this ghetto culture and victim mentality of blacks who still act like the same thing is going on today when it clearly isn't, especially in Canada which was the destination of the underground railroad.
I didnt even give my opinion in the OP and you still try and attack me, you faggots are getting almost as bad as the left with this my team vs your team bullshit.

A fucking leaf

I created this thread to see if Jow Forums could come up with a reason why this kind of harassment (of children) was justified outside of fuck niggers but of course you all couldn't.
• Black 79.9%

How is that not justification?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018_Amsterdam_stabbing_attack

this is what multiculturalism brought, you are not Moral or intelligent for forcing this on your nation. We dont want to follow you down that path

That neighborhood in the movie is now a shitty war zone. The Blacks ruined it.

my family is from queens, and every single one of us, uncles/aunts/cousins/everyone got the fuck out many years ago.

That Neighborhood is a shithole now. The people their in 78 knew that would happen and they are proven right

That Neighborhood is a shithole now. The people their in 78 knew that would happen and they are proven right

They were merely chasing out low IQ apes from shitting down their neighborhood. Look what happened when that place got overrun by niggers. A total shithole.

yeah I fucked up a reply...sue me.

Been street viewing the area and it looks bretty gud. Not the Detroit level of decay I was expecting by a long shot desu

Its not. And was allot worse in the 80's

infact i checked google maps and the neighborhood where my family lived for 2 generations is only 6 miles from rosedale.

We don't fix the racial divide in North America. How's that?

Attached: 1557359935523.jpg (508x387, 29K)

>their bike

That bike was stolen user.

How the fuck did she change colors like that? Does she sleep in a tanning machine? If so shouldnt she be purple by now? If it was spray tan she’d be orange like Trump.
Skin cancer! Coming up!

Ariana Grande

areavibes.com/new york-ny/rosedale/crime/

Those white kids today are likely Liberals.

I hope they left any liberal ideals there when they left

>little picininni girl in video -"I didnt even know people were like this round here, I aint never experienced anything like this before"

OMG why all da whypipo like dis!

I wouldnt be surprised if this was staged -what are the chances that it was rare enough for the blacks to be confused -AND YET- there just happened to be a camera there to film it all...?

>Kike film propagandist -"Hiya there little kafir kids"
"How would you like to earn this bag with 50 whole pieces of candy?"

>black kids -"why fo mistu"

"Ill give you these 35 pieces of candy if you go ride your bike over into this other neighborhood"

>Black kids -"wait I thought you said it was 5-"

"now dont forget to come and collect your 20 pieces of candy after you go ride your little bikes through that neighborhood -ill meet you at the macdonalds at 1pm -to give you your 12 pieces of candy"

-Rubbs hands-

-earlier that day-

>"Hiya there little goyim kids"
"How would you like to earn this bag with 50 whole pieces of candy?"

>white kids -"sure mr. What can I do for ya"

"Ill give you these 30 pieces of candy if you scream harmful racial slurs at these filthy kaf- er I mean -black kids that are about to ride their bikes though your lovely neighborhood"

-White kids- "ahh, gee mr -our parents taught us not to hate people cause of the color of their skin, I dont think we can help you out"
"also, didnt you say it was 5-"

-Jew- "But they are going to invade your neighborhood to steal all your toys and kittens and chicken tendies and white womens "

-white kids- "Keep your candy kike -we have to defend the homeland!"

-pulls out walkietalkie-

"Red team -Alpha, this is White team -Lead, over"
"We have intel on possible eastern perimeter breach, over"
"initiate Archie Bunker protocol STAT!!"

-Later that day, 3:38 PM, Macdonalds parking lot-

"Hey mr?" "we did what you ask where ar candy at?"

Kike- licking his chocolate covered finger tips -"The white kids stole it!"

Fin

My mother in law grew up in Rosedale. She and all her brothers and sisters fled to Long Island a long time ago. Both are shitholes.

honestly i was scanning the kids in this video to see if i recognized any of them, they all look like my uncles/aunts during that time (most being born in the 50's 60's after the war)

We didn’t have video cameras back then. Everything was on film. This was 100% staged by the news media.

T. Old fag

Really shill ?

not really, the younger ones are still pretty conservative, the older ones just became passive boomers. All of my family are from queens.

how am i a shill?

"I don't come to your neighborhood, so don't come to mine"
That honkey was right you know

Arianna wants to be a mulatto so bad. it's painful.

Damn, that was in 78.. not 68.
Far out, as they say.

No wonder that generation became so shit, they caused a backlash so great it's leaning on 'too much'. I was born in the early 80's and although I wasn't treated that bad, some adults would give me looks of pure hatred. And I was a kid (from 6 to maybe 11 years old) through out the 80's and early 90's. Adults would look at me while I was eating a happy meal as if they wanted to kill me.. I'm not black but I am colored.

I believe the government knows how fucked they are. Their culling is necessary for a harmonious nation

Exactly right.

>be a nog
>live in a shitty neighborhood
>steal a bike
>ride through nice neighborhood
>get kicked out
>cry
Never once even crossed their minds to stay and clean up their own block. Instead they invade and ruin until there is nothing left of the previous harmony. As they begin to starve they vampiristically follow the same harmonious culture around, stealing and ruining.

Never improving, never advancing. Just theft and ruin.
>I created this thread to see if Jow Forums could come up with a reason why this kind of harassment (of children) was justified outside of fuck niggers but of course you all couldn't.
Because they are vampires and drag the rest of humanity down to their primitive levels.

The crime rate in that area was why these kids were shooed away.

We shouldn't have to put up with being terrorized for the sake of "tolerance"

everybody saw what was coming. My area got the same, a few short years ago it was fine now its a crime ridden dump. Scream racism all you want. Its still bulllshit.

I doubt it.
It could've been an 8 year old, feeling good, thinking about the ice cream cone he's going to buy with the 50 cents his mom gave him. All of a sudden, unprovoked hatred.
Aimed at him for doing nothing

Thts the reality of many neighborhoods all across the nation

There is no reality in the myth that your just innocent and being picked on. There is a historical precedent here and we are not going to apologize for wanting to preserve peace and sanctity in our neighborhoods.

Many Blacks and other minorities have spoken up about the crime and the need for minorities to improve from within. And all they get is being called coon and venom spat at them for it.

Blaming whitey is a just a cop out

White People are pure evil

Attached: FB_IMG_1555441050624.jpg (952x1234, 49K)

according to leftists anyone who's racist is brainwashed and indoctrinated and anyone who's anti-racist is just being natural. its the complete opposite of reality.

Exactly. There were no news stories like this of white kids getting jumped by gangs of nogs or the horror they went through during school busing.

>There is no reality in the myth that your just innocent and being picked on.

Guess his race.

>White People are pure evil
see what i mean

See more racism from the supposed oppressed

His race is white.

>>There is no reality in the myth that your just innocent and being picked on

and thats just the truth. tough shit if you dont like it

and as we see YOU are the racist

white

Post the crime stats and iq results with that image

Ariana Grande went from castiza to india.

Attached: ariana_grande_10.4273353y_0.jpg (3160x4912, 2.35M)

>white
see they are the racists

Progressive are the source for racial tensions in this day in age

I did my part. I liked and left a comment sure to piss them all off.

LMAO THAT VIDEO IS GOLD

manalldemwhitepeopleallroundcallinusniggasmandatsomemeanshitniggadamnnigga

Black slaves were better fed in America than they were in Africa. Segregation was just whites having the ability to withhold goods and services from non-whites.
youtu.be/FIgrXvePffM
youtu.be/9cls-nGTjoE

Attached: White Man With Slaves.jpg (768x1024, 204K)

It is obviously spray tan. Why would she be orange? It is a dye, it can be any color they want it to be.

kek

>How do we fix the racial divide in North America?
Get rid of all the non whites.

Yeah, but they didn't belong here. And still don't.

Pretty much this

That "jew" cartoon.. that's the embodiment of whites they can't bare to face. So they extract their tendencies, their habits, give it a name and curse it.

They don't want to look at who they really are. This is the pinnacle of 'projection'.

I've started to develop a fetish for women who tan themselves a lot. I know a few girls from my local college who are really into fitness getting really tan for the summer, and it really turns me on.

Attached: 20190602 Nastassia Ponomarenko.jpg (1080x1244, 340K)

I’ve heard lots of stories first hand from my father who went to school in Boston during bussing in the 70s. He was forced to go to a school in a black neighborhood where he was harassed, robbed, beaten and threatened at knifepoint by nigs on a daily basis. The school administration and teachers had completely lost control of the high school and the black students openly did drugs and loitered in the gymnasium all day. Fire alarms were pulled on a daily basis.

>underrated post

why didnt these people stop the 1965 immigration act?

>black kids
>their bikes
Those are not the black kids bikes.

Why was I born so late?

Attached: 1543081347155.jpg (786x911, 56K)

Here's a better image to show her tan.

Attached: 20190616 Nastassia Ponomarenko 0.jpg (1080x1350, 99K)

Attached: 20190616 Nastassia Ponomarenko 1.jpg (1080x1350, 93K)

Squat chicks are hot. The girl I'm talking to gets really pale in the winter and tans golden in the summer. It is bizarre how drastically she can change.

How it should be monkeys should know to stay in their parts look how shit the world has become since then everywhere is infested with african parasites now

It's almost as if this is showing that multiracial societies never work.

Attached: Thinking_Face_Emoji_large.png (480x480, 101K)

This.

Who cares?

Right o old chap hate and racism are natural responses honed over millions of years and that core of basic self defense. The fact that they want to strip away the most vital basic tool of humanity in the name of Diversity speaks volumes about the real agenda . This is akin to breeding fangs out of a diamondback rattler

Move to Rosedale, retard.

>"We don't bother white people around our neighborhood"

You need to look into the mirror pope like you are the racist and you what to blame others for your misfortunes. You are the problem here. This is why people want to live away from you.

>1978