Let me be red pilled in peace

>be me based and redpilled
>attend family dinner
>start talking to Step Dad about how shitty the muslim suburb we live in is
>he asks why
>I say because of the criminals that i don't have to mention where they come from
>He starts yelling saying they are Australian
>everyone goes quite except for him
>I calmly say anyone who wears a hijab is not Australian
>HE explodes starts calling me a fucking idiot and telling me we live in a secular society
>he still keeps yelling the same secular society shit over and over again and calling me fuckwit
>Tell him to fuck off stop being a dick and shut the fuck up
>whole table stays quite for the remaining 10 mins i stay at the table
>Mfw Can't even eat dinner without being attacked for being Slightly out of line with the lefty agenda

Attached: 1528501314939.png (1400x900, 82K)

>step-dad
hes an NPC mate.

Attached: 1561166301973.jpg (528x684, 67K)

because they are Australian you fucking mong

>Step Dad
You need to be over 18 to post here.

I know thank god i am not related to the goy

And i am ?

>Step dad

Your mums a slut you should smash this faggot and assert control over the household.

Attached: 156gli452323pe.jpg (618x597, 181K)

>spergs out at the dinner table when everyone is trying to have a nice family time

>why cant i be red pilled in peace :( :( :(

user youre supposed to feed redpills slowly and subtlety

It's time for me to either take complete control or Leave

>take complete control
ahahahahahahah no your are a little faggot can't even control his own retarded mouth.

When your speaking to a greens voter you don't worry about slow or subjectively

Try living in Sweden

>because they are Australian
No, they're not, nor ever will be. You're most likely not an Aussie either.

At least i am not afraid to dish out red pills like your are goy

Attached: 1517784923791.png (543x343, 32K)

Begone Abo dog

Attached: 1561366979445.jpg (649x487, 52K)

They aren’t nor will they ever be, cunt.

ok Hans, I'm sure you can tell just how much of an Aussie I am ay

delusional

Next time say "As your wife's son, I order you to stand down"

Correct

Well i did assert dominance and he shut the fuck up and backed down so i am happy

It's not measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly secular society.

*No measure

I'm sure he did and you didn't just stutter your bullshit and shut up after disrupting a peaceful family dinner

This is true

>Slightly out of line with the left agenda
Yea ok.
So you are admitting to just barely not being a cuck?

Not really i can articulate myself because i am not a npc like you. Now move on to the next thread like a good goy.

If you don't integrate with the culture in the country you move to. You aren't a part of that country. You are a foreign parasite that needs to be expelled.

No what i meant i was softening the blow of the redpill

The sooner everyone realises this the better

If he's 40...he can still have a step dad. Just because you reach a certain ages doesn't mean parental figures no longer exist.

>Mfw I can't integrate into society because it means I will be taking off a disgusting towel of my head and people will realise I'm balded and actually a man.

Attached: 1560345743577.jpg (454x564, 56K)

Go on tell me why they aren't Australian then if you can articulate your points

this

>Mfw Can't even eat dinner without being attacked for being Slightly out of line with the lefty agenda
If it's any consolation when I over exposed my power level my normie family thought I'd gone mad.

Muslims Don't uphold Australian values and Hate the people who founded Australia and Australian people/culture hence are not Aussie.

Attached: simples.jpg (441x305, 13K)

You should have lamped the cunt in the face and then took the piss out of him for being such a faggot that he’d voluntarily raise another man’s child.

Better question, what makes someone an Aussie in your mind?

Who says they don't upload Aussie values?

Our values aren't inherently connected to faith either way so it bears no relevance

Raise me i spent most of my time as a child at my real fathers house and came over to my mother now and then and when ever i saw the cunt i told him he was a fag and to fuck off

Your father is a faggot.

>Hate the people who founded Australia and Australian people/culture

delusional lies or you haven't met much people in your life have you

They Hate whites and western values and there religious views are not compatible with western culture.
as for what makes someone Aussie (pic related)

Attached: 1561370787504s.jpg (125x125, 2K)

just beat the cunt up he deserves it for being a dumb NPC

POO

He's still the fag destroying your mother's guts just about every night and ordering some HSPs afterwards

Thankfully not my real father

haha suck shit my dad is red pilled as fuck, I love talking shit with him at family dinners and in public

Probably true i guess

>They Hate whites and western values and there religious views are not compatible with western culture.
>as for what makes someone Aussie (pic related)

Oh it's retarded, again you haven't met much people in your life have you cunt?

My real dad is red pilled as fuck just not this step dad fella

How old are you? I just read that you didn't use to live with him.

classic underage response

You're weak as fuck if you allow some other dude to yell at you like that,

Attached: 1537054832599.jpg (264x380, 20K)

Last time I had a family dinner over at my parents house I was redpilling them on uncle Adolf. My Oma, looking down, reluctant to say much, eventually broke and told us that she sent food aid and clothing (from America) to her family in Germany while the war was still raging. She had never told anyone about it until that moment.

Attached: 1558399394777.jpg (820x461, 103K)

He's pathetic but that's why he's raising someone else's kid.

Attached: 1560225426063.jpg (1188x1262, 329K)

kys

Lol

Good lad. Still though, should have punched him out for at the very least being prepared to raise you in another man’s stead. It’s the thought alone that makes him a fruitcake. As for what he was saying, it’s bollocks. Muslims, like Jews, create their own enclaves within cities and towns, then eventually attempt to secede (they get treaded differently anyway and govern most domestic issues in their own courts, so it makes little difference). Our society isn’t “secular” so much as it is chaotic and declining. Multiculturalism breeds conflict and inevitably it shall cause wars.

People from the older generations have been subjected to kike propaganda for longer than we have, but without anything like Jow Forums to negate its effects a lot of them end up falling for the lies. Your step dad is just one of many who will get a rude awakening one day. Take pride in the fact that when that happens, he will desperately turn to you for guidance and protection like the ignorant, limp wristed craven that he is.

What else good i have done i looked him in the eyes and said "shut the fuck up, fuck off stop being a dick and let me eat my dinner in peice

It would be funnier if you knew the actual quote

His mother probably apologised for his behaviour and told her husband that he'll grow past it right before letting the man wreck her guts

Amazing cover. Brian Bolland is the greatest comic artist, easily.

'our values' wtf is this, 2013? kys.

no one asked your opinion amerimutts, fuck off somewhere else

You got him tell him more of what a little faggot he is, and that he couldn't probably fuck your mother with such a limb dick, meanwhile he sucks some foreigner cocks.
Make him lose his face, make him hit you.

fuck I love rottweilers

are u asian by any chance

Thanks for the advice lad.

old people don't have sex just about every night. kys.

Integration is the worst thing possible though, as there are plenty of high IQ blacks, pajeets and asians that can mimic our social interactions.

It all leads to our destruction.

I like the invaders who don't assimilate. They are honest.

yes the Jow Forums uprising will be happening in Australia anytime soon

No fucken way

the mong brought it up first amerimutt

>be me based and redpilled
>step dad
BEST Jow Forums HUMOUR THREAD TODAY!

Begone Amerimutt

>doesn't mean parental figures no longer exist.

step dads arent parental figures they are paypigs

you're showing your age amerimutt, if he's a stepdad he's definitely in there just about every night when he can

Melbourne has fallen.

just say "shut the fuck up boomer"
literally best response to anything old brainwashed cucks say

He's a weak lefty low testosterone npc ofc he is not getting laid every night

There is nowhere else but America you fucking ozzie cunt. Now tell OP the same joke again about someone fucking his mom, that never gets old. kys.

Attached: pine gap.jpg (600x401, 26K)

No worries mate. I don’t want to see Australia become corrupted in a similar fashion to its once proud motherland. I have family living over there and want the place to thrive as much as it can. I view your continent as one final chance for Britain to still have a lasting legacy even if we lose the fight to protect the Isles themselves (something I don’t intend to allow happen).

Godspeed, user. All the best.

Pretty much what i did without saying the boomer part

No they never awaken, they are NPC's and will deny it until they die, even if murdered by shitskin. The critical thinking elements doesnt exist in them.

I prefer Le old “boomers die when”

You're better off not talking about it, plus your step dad is cucked by having to take care of you instead of his own blood.

Attached: 1561155966053.png (950x968, 154K)

I will vote and fight for our future brother. Have a good one.

Attached: anning.jpg (400x400, 36K)

Fuck off we are full!

this one weird trick destroys the faggot non-American...

Attached: 103_5498.jpg (3648x2736, 1.69M)

You should be able to say "fuck niggers" and set the table on a roar.

All your problems can be fixed easily. Hit the weights, and get a clue.

Attached: 1543111339794.jpg (640x705, 180K)

Mabye i should have just said Mum's partner he doesn't take care of me i don't live with them but still you are correct he is a cuck

Seriously, if you want to take on boomers you need to ridicule not shout and argue.

Say shit like “I’m starting to learn Arabic for the coming Australian caliphate” or some shit.

Enjoy being owned by the federal reserve you dumb fucking golem.

Attached: plastic-waste.jpg (1200x800, 363K)

I'm not tryna come over there Ausbro, I'm allergic to red clay and gun control laws. But from what I can tell the entire middle of your continent is empty.

Imagine raising another man's child, and he comes to disagree with you because you are a cuck.