Meanwhile in weimar Jow Forums

Attached: Children playing with stacks of hyperinflated currency during the Weimar Republic, 1922.jpg (1000x813, 156K)

test

mein-kraft

There's a child drag show in my hometown. It's run by a Jew. My debts are piling up and the only people who get a pension work for a government that hates me for trying to be responsible. It's the same as America today.

test2

>BJ's are dirt cheap
>don't have money

Actually the currency crisis was deliberately created using the "Young Plan". The name comes from Owen Young president of General Electric and member of the pedo-satanic secret society Skull and Bones. The goal was to prop Hitler into power. As for everything else Germany was doing just fine because the massive transfers of technology and funds that started in 1921 had done their job. To the East in the USSR this same transfers of technology and funds had also done their job, USSR was a mighty military power already.

"Thesis ->

GAS THE KIKES, RACE WAR NOW

>HITLER UBER DEUTSCHLAND

Attached: C2301788-7FA7-44BA-AE7C-E07C7074180E.jpg (500x376, 113K)

Guys, things are looking bad. Society is crumbling, I just lost my job, and the NSDAP is going to only get 2-4 seats in the next election. I give up. See you guys in the next life.

Attached: 1542747475654.png (635x473, 222K)

But all the UBI preachers says we can just print more money. It's that easy!

Attached: 200-milliarden-mark-1923.jpg (1400x804, 2.38M)

That's what (((they))) do nowadays. No idea what changed where it doesn't effect the economy. Any economics fags able to explain to me?
t. Brainlet

Germany is fucked, come to Argentina like I did.
I'm sure this country has a great future!

I heard they can make a man into a proper woman nowadays. Is this true?

Hey guys, I lost one of my balls in the war and was just rejected from art-school. Feeling pretty bad about things right now, anyone got any suggestions for things to do tonight?

Yes, at Magnus Hirschfelds Institut fur sexual wissenschaft, he's doing wonderful things in Berlin.

Sure am tired of all these jews.

Stop testing already, ya yobbo cunt

200.000.000 RM (Reichsmark)
I want but one of these paper notes.

when did Hitler ever lose a testicle? he was gassed and was given a wounded-in-action badge for that and that was it.

Test [spoiler]Kanker[/spoiler]
Test 2[spoiler]Tering[\spoiler]

Ok lads, me and the boys joined the Freikorps, we'll be taking the train to fight in silesia against the poles tomorrow. I just hope the government doesn't backstab us or anything.

Wish me luck!

I have them

Army just put down the local commie government

Attached: Bundesarchiv_Bild_102-00189,_Sachsen,_Vorgehen_der_Reichswehr_gegen_Kommunisten.jpg (768x536, 49K)

A mere $200 million?
Sheeeeeeiiiiit, nignogs can crash their economies much worse than that.

How can White hyper-inflationists even compete?

Attached: 91eGv-DCxWL._SL1200_.jpg (1200x1200, 736K)

The Reichswehr didn't do shit as always. They are nothing but golem slaves for the Judenrepublik

This. I fail to see how we're not quickly approaching a 1:1 version of Weimar

Attached: transfags.jpg (540x493, 51K)

Maybe we will have another Kappputsch
Best chances that something changes is when Ebert kicks the bucket and we get a based Reichspräsident, because he is the only one who is able to keep this joke of a state running

You know it already. Nothing to explain. They are still doing it. Its going to crash real soon.

Just a Putsch? Nah the state needs to be conpletely overtaken, the thing is that no party on the right has the balls to, sadly
I also doubt we'll ever get a based president. We have a few based guys, like Hind-... no, (((they))) would never let an old general become president.

Anyway I have to pack my things now, the train leaves early tomorrow

congrats, you are unbanned