Google on "the Trump situation" HAPPENING

Project Veritas leaks and footage.
youtu.be/re9Xp6cdkro

Attached: Screenshot_20190624-080446__01.jpg (882x630, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

projectveritas.com/2019/06/24/insider-blows-whistle-exec-reveals-google-plan-to-prevent-trump-situation-in-2020-on-hidden-cam/
ytmp3.cc/
youtube.com/watch?v=rce1Ma0d1FU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump.

Attached: Screenshot_20190624-140658~2.jpg (1030x1054, 185K)

>Tech companies are filled with bias leftist turds
Imagine all of our shock

Problem is Google is way beyond just a tech company. They have their hands in everything.

Not just biased. Sounds like she's admitting to election interference. Plus, Google is bigger than the US gov at this point. They can defy the government at any point.

bump

Attached: 1533947196503.jpg (697x1024, 97K)

>googlers think they can stop the MIGAman

Attached: 6e0[1].png (800x600, 582K)

bump
bump
bump

DDG and proton mail are junk. Use startpage and startmail instead.

What's wrong with protonmail?

>our
kys faggot
>oh its always been like this you're an idiot if you're surprised this means just forget it
kys

can I get a quick rundown

projectveritas.com/2019/06/24/insider-blows-whistle-exec-reveals-google-plan-to-prevent-trump-situation-in-2020-on-hidden-cam/

I don't understand how leftism is so widespread and prevalent, it's just such a counterintuitive concept to me

>infogalactic
>literally bought by corporate interests
>better than wikipedia
You people are a giant fucking joke.

Attached: 328.png (405x600, 466K)

Said it before: These big tech companies need to be taken over by the goverment.

OR there needs to be a limit how big google, facebook etc. are allowed to become.

more expensive than the alternatives while providing you with less resources.
Proton mail
>5GB storage
>Send up to 1000 messages per day
>Up to 5 email aliases
>4€/month
vs Startmail
>10GB storage
>No message limits
>10 aliases
>$5 USD/month

>Commie flag
opinion discarded

Attached: 908549865.png (728x550, 276K)

>duckduckgo
lol no. Use a search engine like JoshWho.net

Why can't people just stop using them? If they don't care enough to do that why do they even deserve to have the government intervene on their behalf?

Doesn't startpage just buy their results from google?

Thats right goyim, if the blind masses are led astray your right to representation is forfeit.

Maybe that matters if you run a huge business but I use the free version and I haven't had any issues. I don't need to send more than a thousand emails a day. I use protonmail because it's private and secure.

>nose

Attached: FF0ECC79-926F-4620-AF5D-3704C42214FB.png (1310x628, 1.19M)

It's not at all. If you're a capitalist the only thing you should be worried about owning a large company is market growth. Google is within a unique position in that it personal data is a marketable commodity so by having loose immigration laws, tourism etc you're expanding the amount of available data you posses.

The other companies within the silicon valley are willing to allow this monopoly to continue as long as Google re-directs those clicks and traffic into websites like Amazon, Netflix, Hulu to purchase merchandise. So google is doing this not because they genuinely care about chain or large scale immigration they just want more consumers the workers at google are most likely not involved but think it's purely altruistic so there involvement is purely incidental in all of this.

>meetings at a masonic temple
hold me lads

it works

Attached: bruh.png (482x570, 177K)

We will see Project Vertias scrubbed from Google products in our lifetime

bump. not that we didnt know thpugh...

>fairness
>*rubs hands together*
>yessssssthh... fairnesssssssssth........

Attached: 225336-Snake-Tongue_view.jpg (700x467, 36K)

Attached: mistake.png (848x668, 49K)

Something is going on...

Attached: Untitled.png (768x565, 106K)

>implying it has not always been like this.

niggle me this, google

Attached: niggle.png (852x644, 45K)

Kek this, it's fortunate for us that they are going up against the jews. Been saying forever it's time Jow Forums teams up with them, we have too much common interests for the time being and the jews will crush these liberal faggots.

HAIL ZION WHITE POWER

Attached: image.jpg (958x926, 1.01M)

Attached: gender.png (808x652, 56K)

>google is planning to interfere in all future elections to stop anyone not far left getting elected
thanks, surely this is enough to finally destroy them

bump

Attached: googleleftbiased.jpg (339x226, 88K)

I appreciate what he does but has ANYTHING at all come from one of these? I'm asking a serious question, my memory is dogshit.

Attached: 1549080822035.png (540x540, 303K)

Using them has essentially no longer become optional in many ways. People not using them are at such a massive disadvantage to others that to not use them is to fall behind in life, that’s a mockery of freedom of choice.

niggatar kek

Attached: 367657457.png (1301x623, 1.18M)

How is this news?

since when is Tim Poole a right wing commentator?

From their own docs

Attached: niggers.png (1160x945, 541K)

google hasnt always existed
so there you dumb faggot

just forget about it goy

Attached: roof.png (1036x534, 175K)

This is what we already knew, finally fully confirmed.
Just more pressure into moving to and creating alternatives. What most people don't know, is that to recreate something that approaches the quality of Google search isn't too difficult, as gains in predicting which content satisfies the query are logarithmic. It would only take a few million in startup capital to compete with Google, which is really nothing.

getting real tired of these fucking kikes

this

bump

Attached: shareblue discord.png (1506x718, 408K)

These people are obsessed

Attached: ss.png (1302x630, 569K)

Attached: ss2.png (1290x716, 108K)

Bumperino

Download dis.
ytmp3.cc/

I'm all for Elon Musk building two satellites and in-between these two satellites is a gigantic cement slab. We build a rocket, put the google employees in there along with the exec in the front row seats and just launch them into the cement slabs and live record it, as they're about to make a crash course with the cement slab. Probably shut off all the systems that can ignite upon impact so that we get to see their useless corpses splat against the cement.

I'm talking about a purely hypothetical situation of self defense.

How about at like gunpoint? No i didnt think so either.

>niggle me this Batman
Kek. They’re behind on the memes

>((jews))

Attached: Screenshot_20190624-060425.jpg (1419x1690, 620K)

>Infogalactic

No, Metapedia

Just tested this. The female image trash that they put alongside Einstein and Hawking are as follows:
>Stock photo
>Actual physicist
>Actual physicist
>Ebin females listicle
>This BLACK FEMALE physicist does x
>Ebin females listicle
>Ebin females listicle
>Ebin females listicle
>Actual physicist

This. Useful idiots

Uh ok? Seems like a obvious strategy considering he ran on draining the swamp and promptly filled the White House up with super jew bankers.

Regardless this is bigger than trump, I don't care about him personally.

I use all of these. What does that make me?

What if that was moot with voice changer

This x 9000
Its so obvious with the unigormity of the muslim/anti trump shills

> just make a search engine bro
> it will take a couple million dollars and we can dethrone google

ok

If you do a quick search, its shows the mainstream people and 3 woman. Where is Newton? is those woman more important than him? And it goes on for more important man.

Attached: fisico.jpg (1912x936, 498K)

....why don't we just attack companies like this.

Fuck protests throw some napalm on those servers

minds admins will use your account if you're not active

Kek we should meme this for the times he nuked Jow Forums

It would all be worth it

>minds admins will use your account if you're not active
fuck off zucc

Attached: 1553385542449.jpg (224x225, 6K)

imagine being such a miserable cretin that you form secret groups to try and influence fucking Jow Forums of all places. I'm trying to think of something more pathetic but I can't. these disc*rd fags are peak inceI

10 grand says the blacked out guy is o'Keefe himself. He's already been exposed as a known liar and racist with a giant ego. And I can pay that bet

Attached: D9BaP-oUEAEj7SL.jpg (700x700, 73K)

Why it's always fucking pajeets taking the role of a SJWs??? Had they been so ambitious about improving their shithole country, maybe India Superpower 2020 wouldn't be a meme?

Attached: 1554666939083.jpg (396x385, 61K)

They really want some white girl pussy

Nah the only one that blacked out was your mom.

I want the days of my childhood back

Attached: righteous indignation.jpg (493x531, 22K)

tell them its over-rated. like all holes

bump for journalism

Attached: 1561232368363.jpg (960x960, 80K)

they must be starting to get confused why their tricks aren't working so well anymore

getting really sick of this faggot - constantly hyping shit up like he's about to drop the fucking pentagon papers or some shit and then it's always poorly edited clips of faggots in offices saying shit everyone already knows.

they are dumb low iq, they will bow and do whatever the possessor of bobs and vagene says, expecting they will be rewarded

>Bump

i’ve seen leftists on twitter accuse people of being fascist because they appeared on joe rogan and retweet glenn greenwald

Attached: A819355D-0F5B-4751-9E7D-551375C9F3CB.png (1326x846, 174K)

You believing something and it being confirmed by an insider are two different things.

jesus i can cook. is it that rare google has to meme it?

Attached: 1560871102719.jpg (500x599, 48K)

I think this is just preaching to the chore though, isnt it?
Anyone not knowing about this calls project veritas some conspiracy nuts anyways.
Fox once used their stuff on election days which made a huge impact, but what do you do if all other media is on board with google but no one thinks that. They keep telling you that NYT would talk about this if it were true.

This.
Its very important to get Google employees on tape committing ekection rigging.
This needs to be sent out to normies

Cheebus. Isn't Greenwald a commie?

Watch this if you haven't already.
I don't have link for full version but it's out there somewhere.

youtube.com/watch?v=rce1Ma0d1FU

Attached: creepy.jpg (1920x1080, 302K)

He goes off narrative and has a large audience. They can't allow that.

fucking O'Keefe, man. he's legit.

Seeing is believing. Match the names of people in the video with Twitter accounts showing they are indeed Googlers. Even if they deny it once seen it will eat at the back of their mind. Thats how redpills work user.

Tucker has him on his show frequently, hopefully this gets some air time too.

Google needs to be destroyed and top employees tried for treason

fucking bump. I came here looking for the thread on this.

Attached: tmp_1472787855003-1091329984.gif (406x237, 2M)