Is the US really running concentration camps on the southern border?

Is the US really running concentration camps on the southern border?

Attached: D7865B25-786E-4649-8FE0-77990540E362.jpg (955x500, 188K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NbVjTRNaAe8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A man can dream, a man can dream...

yes, but we should be shooting them for trespassing instead.

>oy vey it's anuddah shoah not letting those Taco Jews into the country!

Yes and just like the jews in nazi germany they were fed sanitized clothed and given places to sleep. Of course some die from diseases.

This is what happens to retards who come here without a plan. Reminder that democrats would gladly see them all die "free" in the deserts instead of accounted for in the only shelter that could be cobbled together.

I wish

Yes but remember that concentration camps and kill camps are not the same thing

they have a stupid ass law that's forcing them to take people in and the democrats are pumping millions of dollars into forcing as many immigrants to stretch the limits of the infrastructure as hard as possible.

i dont know what they fucking expect, like a full societal collapse at the border or what?

God, I wish.

Attached: 1311762220259.jpg (600x600, 55K)

Yep. Call them what they are, death camps. And the only way to get out before dying is to say "I want to return to my country of origin."
Trump is a Nazi for sure.

imagine the smell

Yes. Stay away.

technically but jewish people have monopolized the words for the holocaust

Imagine the smell of them

Gee. They could always fuck off back home.
Must be all the free shit they expect to get.

fuck i meant to say death camps, kill camps sounds retarded

Now that California has passed a law that allows Medicaid/Medicare for ANY undocumented person they will be coming by the millions.

Yes and no
Yes they are camps that are holding a concentration of people
Unfortunately they arent being gassed

>monopolized the words for the holocaust
Trademark / All rights reserved

>Just
>Like
>The Hall of Cost

Attached: 1561078597509(1).png (720x896, 688K)

No. Because these people are free to go back at any time. No ones is preventing them to do so. These are sieges against a country that pays for them. In other places, they would just get tear gas and bullets.

This triggers my inner gorillion.

The last time the Palestinians pulled shit like this they got machine-gunned right on the border line.

I wish.

>kill camps sounds retarded
Which is why you should use the term. So over-the-top it makes the whole issue seem trivial and fake. (Just like the liberals do)

OP once again sucks pp.

Attached: 1561320000150m.jpg (723x1024, 121K)

Why not call them murder factories instead?

They should sterilize those Central Americans before they reproduce.

Peru in the 1990s had a right-wing president that tried to do that with the indio majority of his country. He even got the UN to sponsor his efforts as family planning before they realized what he was doing.

Attached: fujimori.jpg (700x350, 64K)

Even Better! #Trumpmurderfactories

I wish

Most developed nations have detention centers for illegal migrants. This is a non-issue.

They have to put the thousands of illegals they catch breaking into the border, somewhere, while they process them, determine their identity, and make sure the kids they brought with them are in fact, their own children, and not stolen children being trafficked. Human trafficking across the border has always been a problem.
There are nice permanent detention centers (like dorms) but these are full. So they have made some temporary facilities. They have to hold them somewhere when they are caught.

The separation of children from the adults caught sneaking them in, is due to a 1997 Bill Clinton law called the Flores Settlement Agreement. This law says that the children must be held separately from the adults until the parents can be confirmed or located. The number of trafficked stolen kids was so high back then (and still is) that the Clinton law was necessary for their safety. So we do a DNA test on every damn kid that comes over, and the adults caught with them, and confirm parents. MANY are not actually the kids parents, and it sometimes takes a long time to figure out and locate the parents that are still in Mexico or Honduras etc.

Attached: 9c5deb36c4952278981d44ebf96db3d5faadba5fcef861095a1c496110f9303c.png (1104x1110, 1.73M)

the coyotes who traffic children, have different reasons.
Sometimes the same kids are dragged back and forth across the border with different groups of adults as 'shields' in case they are caught. Sometimes they are trafficked to be sold once in the US.

Attached: Capture.png (594x675, 628K)

The whole point of concentration camps is to keep people IN them, whereas we want to keep people OUT, but there's just too many of them.

Why the foil blankets though? It's not hard to get something made of cloth. Are they worried the criminals will steal it?

no, but they should be.

Mexicans will never be able to concentrate.

not really , they can leave anytime they want to

>based and redpilled

Who cares. Beaners flooding over our border should be shot, not given shelter and food.

Reflective blankets are cheaper and easier to maintain than cloth blankets. They reflect IR so keep you warm through your own body heat being reflected back onto you.
Imagine a child pissed or shat on a blanket, that shit's fuckin' gone.

I thought they were detained? If they can just leave that's an even worse look for the people kvetching.

Why is Murica so fucked?

Attached: Lazarus liberty poor huddled masses.jpg (4000x6000, 1.29M)

Yes, they want the border patrol to just ragequit and let any and everybody just walk on over unimpeded.

This. Every nation should do this. Asylums are being used as a warfare weapon to destroy white societies

If you reside in Cali I feel for ya man

> posting Jewish graffiti
> pretending that Jewish graffiti is part of America's governing doctrine
Consider suicide, you fucking nigger.

Attached: images (8).jpg (161x312, 16K)

Those aren't concentration camps... These are concentration camps...
youtu.be/NbVjTRNaAe8

>Consider suicide, you fucking nigger.
Why do Muricans today hate freedom and liberty so much?

Attached: Declaration of Independence.jpg (225x277, 15K)

They're covered in parasites and disease and if one spic catches lice off another filthy spic while in detention we'll never hear the end of it.

Don't disparage the new Obamatowns, they represent founding of a new civilization based on graft, bribery, rape, meth, coke and weed!

The irony is that most of those soldiers also look mexicans.

I recognize that contraption outside the "free tacos inside" tent. Thats the gass master 6000000.
Turd Yogurt will do a report on it soon.

Attached: ep-wasps-1.jpg (371x277, 39K)

oy vey

Attached: 1290348349059456.png (500x617, 236K)

White people OWE Mexicans reparations more than they owe blacks

Attached: PepeCorona.jpg (320x427, 22K)

>Be 1980
>be Castro dictator of Cuba
>prisons are way over filled and insane wards are nasty too
>what to do
>see that jimmy carter is a cuck for giving away panama and paying them to take it back.
>Lol, I will bet that cunt wont do shit if I let my rapist's, murders, pedophiles and insane go to Miami
>but how to get them there?
>tell the world that if you want to pick up the family you lift behind in cuba when I fucked your shit, bring a boat to Mariel, Cuba
>guy comes to pick up family in small boat
>LOL no you are taking them and 100 other shit head too
>fuck if we leave port we will sink!
>lol dont care
>Have to travel in an over loaded boat full of killers and the insane
>get to Miami
>locale government is overwhelmed
>start running out of warehouses
>shit, put them under I-95 at least they are out of the sun
>Cubans called it freedom town
>not so happy being about under a highway, but, happier then being in Cuba
Miami had its crime rate go up %700 in the following weeks as they were set free.
Point is, Its not concentration camp.
Its a holding pen like they had in Miami in 1980
Also , Fuck jimmy carter. Because of that asshole the misery index was born.

Attached: 1514389215257.webm (848x480, 1.04M)

liberals keep saying that the idea the dems are importing votes is a conspiracy theory. does anyone have any actual sources straight from the horses mouth?

that nigger stole a shit ton of money from peru.

Its time for common sense abortion laws, and to ban bump stocks

Please dont complain about deporting children if you support murdering them (abortion). You are standing on a mountain of dead kids while you sermonize about being compassionate to kids.

I'm all for common sense abortion laws. Fully illegal.

>Now that California has passed a law that allows Medicaid/Medicare for ANY undocumented person they will be coming by the millions.
No they didn’t

Hello gtf

Looks like Democrat paradise

>these camps didnt exist before trump
user i...

Look up Judicial Watch website. They uncovered 90,000 illegal votes

imagine the smell

nah m8
this is going to be Florida all over again,they will let the nogs roam free just like the cubans

Attached: 1555732203484.png (276x301, 62K)