Women should be covered atleast from shoulder to toe!

> Women should be covered atleast from shoulder to toe!

I actually agree with that woman should be covered from head to toe.
It's the 1st day of the year where temperatures reached +/- 30 degrees.
Almost all women are walking around in shirts, short pant and skinny tops.

Personally all woman should be wearing a Abaya in public.
For the record I'm not Muslim, but now that I'm getting older I tend to agree with the more and more.
What kind of culture are we creating where 11-12 year old girls are almost walking around ass naked!

Attached: Islamic_Clothing_Abaya.jpg (130x283, 9K)

I like it because it looks like a bullseye

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (900x1350, 97K)

go outside and have sex

I'm too old and too ulgy to have sex.
I was taught sex is wrong and immoral.
Woman need to cover themselves man!

Heb seks, kanker incel. Daarbij klederdracht voldoet ook. Kanker zwarte.

Maybe that is why I want all women of all ages to cover up.
Because I'm not having any sex, woman need to be controlled
> am I can incel?

What does having sex, have to do with high temperature and women putting on skimpy clothing?
Is it too much to ask woman to dress modestly and wear an overgown that cover all their skin from the neck down?

Have sex is an insult mate.

I don't get it. How is it an insult?

I agree with you, but don't try and make this about girls that should islamic clothes. Dutch traditional clothes need to be worn.

Incels don't have sex so telling them to have sex makes them mad.

It's a beautiful style

Dutch culture has no traditions!

Attached: anime the netherlands 1.jpg (598x850, 657K)

There are many beautiful styles

Attached: Untitled.png (1920x1080, 2.31M)

t. Furchaim Bouhari Shekelbergstein

As I said, I'm not muslim or arabic. I'm dutch born to dutch parents.
As i said I do agree that women should wear a light material type gown to cover their body.

It looks like a body bag waiting to be zipped up

You mad bro, YOLO?!?

Attached: anime the netherlands 2.jpg (640x800, 103K)

It means you're a genetic dead end. No person wants your company or your genes.
Fuck of dessert rat, your day will come. You can't even have your mother and her uncle find you another cousin to continue your long line of inbreeding?

I'm not having sex, because I do not leave the house. I've mad myself a recluse. Also I was taught in school to never approach a girl. As anything a man does or says, could potentially be seen as harrasment and rape. That is why I have avoided women as much as possible.

Imagine wanting to see our beautifull Dutch woman in dessert tribe clothes in stead of clothes they wore for centuries. You're full of shit Furchaim. Have sex.

Ok now you're just baiting or just very retarded.

You dense fucker?
Doesn't this look sophisticated and elegant?

See

the final pill is that all sexuality is inherently evil. unfortunately most people will carry on with this degeneracy and only differ on where to draw the (artificial) line when it's obvious that any kind of sexual conduct is immoral. now, is wearing revealing clothes such a conduct? obviously. there's a reason men seldom wear those kind of clothes (except, again proving the point, among the gays)

It's true, I went to an American Highschool where there was an insanely 'prude' culture and interaction between the sexes was not allowed.

Nee, al die lekkere blanke teefjes moeten rond lopen met hun half halfe kont uit anders is het sharia

>RegiĆ³n Norte
They will be. The one redeeming feature of mass immigration is the imminent complete destruction of feminists, fags and furries.

We need to revive masculinity and put women in their place again.

Attached: hippityhoppitywomenareproperty.jpg (1296x730, 187K)

Dutch girls are fucking ugly, they are all short, fat and look like "basic bitches".

Op is a faggot and a mussie lover

Be honest! really really really honest!

Doesn't this look very stylish and elegant? Instead of a girl walking in shorts and a skimpy top?

WTF? It's summer! Pussy on display time. Including muzzy women BTW.

But I never managed to get any pussy.
I'm a 32 year old Wizzard virgin!

Also muzzy woman doing that? HARAM!

OP here,
Maybe I'm just angry that my office forces me to wear a full 3-piece suit, whilst woman can wear light and airy dresses.

while the idea is admirable, it is obvious to you that you will face opposition. About 80% of the people on the right are kinda like the "normie right" they hear these slogans that they have gotten from think tanks, and mindlessly spout them, I should know because I used to be like that!

Obviously not realizing that while we do not have to like Islam, hating it would be akin to hating a more healthy age of your own people from the past. If you attack Islam, its practices specifically, you more or less attack sanity, a functioning society, your own ancestors of sorts (well except the bacon thing). Quite a troublesome time we live in, dont we? A seemingly foreign culture that is so viciously attacked, in order to preserve degeneracy, a ghost of your own sane, hard working and pious past that the west is so viciously trying to chase away.

Looking upon the people like that, it is no wonder that some of us actually do convert to Islam, just to spite the left/right/normies. Shit, you dont even need to convert to Islam to get their undying hatred, any kind of piousness, any kind of purity, sexual, free of drugs, free of gambling or any vices will get you ultimately hated upon.

Therefore, while nobody obviously will say it, I think that there is reason for another viewpoint, to that of "good vs evil", everything that is non corrupt should probably at least try to work together to destroy that which is corrupt. Be you white, be there muslims or not, if you try to be pure, you will still be hated.

Attached: 1538934652368.jpg (640x789, 123K)

Ken Sama

Attached: ac6.jpg (600x800, 56K)

That's offensive and cultural appropriation! How dare you!